Terrorist's & Circle's

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dual's&Bridge's

Original poster
Introduction

Hello, everyone, I've never really done this before, I'm Dual's&Bridges, but you can call me Bridges. As you can see I'm new, but I have been roleplaying since I was 9, and I have been on several different roleplaying websites before I came to the current one. I have been on thing's like Aniroleplay and Fictionpress, but never have I seen so many active people. I was introduced to this website by a sister, and I plan to enjoy it.

Recently I have come up with an Idea that I thought was quite interesting and I hope people will enjoy, I can make do with grammar mistakes, and different personalities which is much needed. But please tell what you think afterward. Besides that, I said I was fine with grammar mistakes, but please try to fix them thank you.

Plot

Hiding beneath human's are the supernatural's who all hold a certain ability. Now a terrorist calling himself Hope, holds them in the palm of his hand. He puts them in a game, each of them having 20 missions.

Their family's and loved ones being threatened they have no choice but to play. It's a simple game enough, if you fail you're punished, and if you pass you're rewarded.

But the members of the game only fight, to keep living alongside their loved ones.

Rules

1. I would like to know about your character, before just jumping in. Meaning names, age, looks, species, and powers. That's all that's necessary, also if you have any important family or something like that you want to enter please do.

2. Please no Mary sue's or OP character's, It's different with the terrorist I need him to have control, but I'll weaken him as time goes.

3. Last but not least please do not insult other people and their characters.

4. Last but not least, Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.