Terra Magica [PostApoc/Magitech Sci-fi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes Kestrel. I always tell my players what to expect best I can. I do expect them to read it afterwards however XD. But me and Arcadia squared things so it's all good.
Oh, I know. I've been on repeat for this since pre-guildfall, so I'm always glad to see someone doing it right.

Oh, I know. I've been on repeat for this since pre-guildfall, so I'm always glad to see someone doing it right.
Oh, another survivor of the collapse of RPG? Those were dark days man, dark days indeed.

Oh. Potato. You are one of us eh?

Also, added Arbiter archtype. To much lawlessness!

Oh, another survivor of the collapse of RPG? Those were dark days man, dark days indeed.
There's a lot of us, yeah, in fact a bunch signed up recently 'cause the promises made post-fall and the future of the site look rather bleak.

I love the idea of calling it the Fall. Makes it sound a LOT more dramatic an event than it really actually was. lol

Also, added Arbiter archtype. To much lawlessness!
Which I will be playing! I shall work on my Arbiter knight soon!

(I'm alternating between Soldier and Arbiter. Hmm... we shall see!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing how people are working on their Profiles, and it looks like I'll have enough people. I am writing the IC right now. It'll be up once I get some more finished charachters sent my way.

I am assuming everyone is gonna write in third person? Yes? Or did you mean charachter wise?

A few roleplays I've been in wrote an introduction in second person, not allowing me to freely introduce my character as I wished. When you said you were writing up the IC, I assumed you'd be writing up the scenario/introduction beginning for our characters.

I am not going to write anything about your charachters. I will write what the current events are, and likely put you all in the same area more or less. Then it is up to you people to give yourselves reasons as to why you are in the vicinity, aswell as actually introducing them. All I will to, at the most, is to write

"And its here you find yourselves, for reasons of your own."

Just going to pop in here and say this is the one I've decided on, Hellis.

Grif, Drago, Foxxie and Hellis? I must have died and gone to RP heaven. ^.^; Hellis I'll be sending in my CS in about an hour.

Hellis, you naughty sod. Why did you not tell me of Sci-fi shenanigans?

*puts on his panda reading monocle.*

Do it Limey. I might literally die, but it would be with a big smile on my face!

This Is officially GM approved! I think I have the first CS up and everything. XD

Biography

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Alfonso Luiggi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 22[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearence: Black slicked back hair complemented with startling emrald eyes and dark olive skin are some of Alfonso's most pronounced features. His thick dark eyebrows exentuate his eyes, and his smooth skin and square jaw line all add up to create one young man who looks like he could do anything he put his mind to, and the ambitious look in his eyes say that he agrees. He has the body of a runner, and thus is not overtly strong, but has plenty of stamina as he is used to running in these dakr and dangerous times. Not a scratch covers his body except a nasty little thin scar about an inch long from the one time he was stabbed in the left shoulder. He wears what would be a nice three piece suit if it hadn't been obviously patched and mended many times. He wears his handgun in a shoulder holster under his left arm, under the coat's jacket.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Born in Ambrosia two years before it really started to expand quickly and the populations were becoming much larger, Alfonso got to grow up in a rapidly changing city that was always shifting and moving with the constant influx of new people. Because of this constant change his family was never able to settle long in one part or another of the city, never truly having their own home. They stayed mostly in the seedier, poorer poarts of the city.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With the influx of hopeless survivors, and Alfonso's father being the oppurtunistic type, they conned their way through the city in order to make themselves a living. Alfonso quickly learned from his father and they quickly made themselves quiet a profit, and by the time Alfonso was seventeen they had made enough that his father bought himself a magitech hangun as insurance to keep him and his son safe. Life was good for a couple of years. That was, until a ruthless new gang had formed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Flesh Barons were a small gang that quickly grew into a fairly powerful entity inside a few short years. They used violence, bribes, prositutes, and drugs to gain power and influence over the seedy underbelly of Ambrosia. They approached Alfonso's father, wanting him to pay a sort of tax in order to keep running his operation. He refused and such was brutally murdered, and all he was able to do was save his son.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With his father's gun, all Alfonso wants to do is leave the city behind in search of something new. To run from the horror of his recently killed father and live happily again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mechanical[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Main Attribute: Mind[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sub-Attirbutes: Intelligence and Dexterity. Unique: (Gonna steal your example, but only because it fits really well and I'm a shameless whore.;P ) Ingenuity- Grants Alfonso a bonus to situation were he must come up with solutions on the fly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Archetype: Scoundrel[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bluffing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Social[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sleight of Hand[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pick Pocket[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon; Handguns[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sneaking[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lockpicking[/BCOLOR]

Gear

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: A semi-automatic 1911 style handgun chambered in .45 ACP with a seven round magazine. Has a slot for a kinetic crystal that when activated causes the round to be propelled much faster than would otherwise be possible. This also makes it much noisier. Without it it functions as the gun would normally.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The gun is threaded for a sound suppressor.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Equipment:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lockpicks[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sound suppressor (If you are concerned, even with a sound suppressor the gun would still be heard from about a city block away on a quiet night.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent].45 ACP ammunition[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]An old zippo lighter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fuse lit smoke bombs
non_permissible_5.gif
[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Noxious
Status
Not open for further replies.