Terra Dracones (The Land of Dragons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Zerstörung "Zers" (annihilation)
necrotic_dragon_elder_by_chaos_draco-d7lnqwd.jpg

Race: Death Dragon
Personality: A solitary dragon to be careful with. He doesn't care to kill anyone who steps in his way. Calmed but very deadly when angry. Has to kill humans every now and then as he sucks their life force to keep his own high. Can also kill animals but their soul is weaker than human's. Can be a problem for other dragons as well, especially if he just killed several humans and has his force increased. Lives in a dark swamp filled with skeletons and skulls everywhere, is more active in the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zers opened his green eyes with the sound of music. It wasn't very far from his position and he knew it was a human lurking inside the forest, and alone... The image just made him hungry and is had been two days since the last group of humans he trapped and killed. Standing up over the hill of skulls under his claws, he opened his black wings and started following the man's scent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wordsmith
Lucinda was horrified that this dragon had invaded upon them as she lunged towards him, refusing to allow this to happen.
" You will not touch him."

She was growling now, she wasn't afraid to loose herself but she had no idea what had gotten into her. All she knew was that she din't want this scrawny human to die for who knows what reasons.
Lucinda arched and her eyes were narrowed into as they they brightly shone green. She was infuriated and she felt something strange inside her. A new feeling of anger that she had rarely ever felt before. She held it back, waiting for the right time to unleash it.

Zers growled evilly looking at the dragon that just lunged at him. It was rare to have another dragon between him and his meal. Looking up at the humans, he hissed nearing the dragon with his jaws. She was bleeding and the animal that he smell before was gone. A quick glance around, he found where his body was buried just moemny ago. Damn... What a waste. He could have sucked that animal's life as well. Zers glared back at the dragon with a deep and scary voice. "You give your life for a human? You must be as stupid as them. Get out if my way. He's my pray now."

Now a fire had begun to grow inside of her as she opened her jaws slightly and a purple glow was emitted from it. She circled around to the tree, thinking on what she had been told by her mother earlier in the morning.
A human can be a valuable companion. Be careful when you find yours though. You may run into an unlikely foe. But sometimes, a human can give power to a dragon. Keep your human near and you will do amazing things.
Her mother had advised her and she was going to follow that advice.
She lunged again, this time making contact with her enemies shoulder leaving a deep gash running so his neck.

Seeing that Lucinda left her she sensed a darker dragon coming through but her instincts were high and very alert. Standing up she ran from tree to tree leaving Ron behind but hopefully will return to her when he wakes up. Landing on a branch far away from Lucinda and the death dragon she kept her profile low by vanishing her flame making it small and unnoticeable. 'Poor boy about to get eaten..' Stella thought while hiding as she observed the situation between them.

Zers watched her attentively without moving. She was nervous and stressed and not just because of his precense. He waited for anything coming from her jaws due to that purple color forming in her throat, but instead of feeling fire or rays against his scales, she lunged again and reached his shoulder. He didn't cared to move when she got closer. He was annoyed by her interruption but he remained calmed, enough to not even dodge her attacks. He glanced at his shoulder watching the green liquid that left his body representing his blood. He growled lowly glaring back at her and in a quick moment, his whole huge body dropped over her, pinning her to the ground. His clawed hand against her bleeding neck and his hind leg pressing her abdomen against the ground, the other paw over one of her wings as his jaws neared her wound inhaling the scent of her blood. His green tongue slipped out from her neck as he licked her blood evilly. "Why do you even care to protect an insignificant human like him?"

Her eyes widening she was tempted to help but it would blow her cover. Moving from a tree back she instead send a small blue flames floating towards the female dragon as it heals her slowly but unnoticeable but it would only stop the bleeding and not her wounds. Stella became weary of the dark dragon staring at him intently while hiding.

She growled loudly and the she turned to look at him, quickly shooting something out of her jaws that exploded onto his face sending waves of painful electric current throughout him as she wriggled about and made her way out from beneath him, her wing now damaged so she couldn't fly straight.
" Because. He is my human... And you. Can't. HAVE. HIM!"
She chose this time as the one with which to unleash her full fury upon this dragon of death and darkness. He also seemed to be an abusive type of dragon and she din't like him at all. She fired another shot, this time at her side and she jumped into a tree, expecting him to follow. She was going to bring the fight into a place where she could fight better given her snake like build, bringing the human along with her, she jumoed into the air, flying as best she could which was very wobbly and it wasn't easy as blood now stained her white wings and her neck, as weak as she was, she kept the fight going.

Reactions: Wordsmith
Twice... the white dragon had just saved him twice...
Devin couldn't help but feel like a complete idiot, but then again, the amount of gratitude he felt could not be explained in words. All he could do was stare dumbly as she mauled the bear to death, burying it in a grave soon after. He could tell by that action that she didn't enjoy killing anymore than he did. At least there was something he could relate to...
He froze when the dragon looked up at him, half expecting her to scold him... but she said nothing.
In the back of his mind, he felt strange. As if something suddenly... connected? It was nearly impossible to decipher the meaning behind it, but it definitly wasn't there for no reason.
"Um... Thank-" He was interrupted when another dragon happened upon them, he could tell immediately it was a Death Dragon, having encountered three of them in the past. The white dragon, surprising him once again, suddenly lunged at the other, a strange gleam in her eyes. It seemed that the Death Dragon may not have the most noble intentions, and she knew it.
He was confused, his mind racing with questions. Why was she protecting him? What had he ever done for her? It was obvious she was very powerful, yet she seemed to be preserving it... and for what?
Before he knew it, he was suddenly heaved onto her back, flying through the air. It was amazing....
He still had his doubts. Devin was only a human, what value was he to her...?

He hissed evilly and shook his head with the pain all over his face. Hissing loudly, he saw her slipping away from under him, his claws cutting long the thin skin of her wings. She hurt herself alone with that movement. If she would have waited, he would have lifted his paw and let her go. But she was getting more angry second and that just amused him. He also felt something strange on her blood, or actually on her wound. A strange power that seemed to heal her. There was someone else here trying to help her. He glared at the dragon and covered his side before the other shot could hit him. His wing felt the pain but jot as much as his skin would do. Huffing slightly, he shook his head not caring to follow her and make this even more difficult. He avoided to work more than what was supposed to get what he wanted and right now, that pray passed from easy to a pain in the ass. He could easily get other prays without a damn dragon as a bodyguard. He turned around and suddenly felt a faint power near a tree, supposedly the other creature that he felt before when licking her wound. "You shouldn't step on battles that doesn't concern you." He started to walk away, faintly caring to find another pray for now, he could still wait a few more days until his next meal.

Dyzek continued simply watching his surroundings, paying little attention to the conversation that took place not far from him. Finally, the human appeared from his hiding place. So, he was actually hunting a dragon? As despicable as it was his objective, he had to admit he was a brave one for doing it by his own.

Focused on that scene, he heard gunshots. When he flew to see what was going on, he saw Lucinda fighting a bear. Poor creature. Lucinda was the type of dragon who seemed caring, because she did many things to help strangers, but wasn't actually. Killing an innocent creature that his only sin had been trying to calm his hunger, or maybe feed her little cubs, was something humans would do, but he believed dragons should be wiser. Of course, he ate bears himself sometimes, but at least they died for a reason. In that particular situation she could just have scared him. A moment later, she was once again interrupting the circle of life just for that human, fighting a death dragon. Maybe he could have helped a little, manipulating the area to give her an advantage, but he didn't see the point. Besides, it would be an interesting fight to watch. Maybe he could learn something.

He watched the dragon of death walking away when she left. Oh, well, it had been a pretty short fight.

Her wing partly healed but still painful to fly with, she felt dizzy and she faltered in her flying. almost falling from the air, making an attempt to steady herself. She ended up gliding on a wind current to save energy. She hadn't fought like that since the one time when she had to fight her siblings so she could survive. Glad that the other dragon had decided not to follow her, she snapped out of her sudden need to protect this human whom she now had with her, thinking about why she had defended the human in the first place she faltered again. This time falling several dozen feet before catching herself. Looking back at her wing, bloody and torn up, surprised she could still use it though it was painful.

" Here I am, once again saving your skin for the second time today. You must be some sort of enchanted person who just has to attract danger to himself. " she said, not even bothering to look at him, moving off of the current to land on a mountain-side cliff so she could rest.

Still a bit unsteady from the flight, he slid down the dragon's side and stood on the rocky surface next to her. He took a few deep breaths, attempting to calm himself so his mind would stop racing. Of course, he was a bit traumatized by the events that had just occurred, but who wouldn't be? After all, he did nearly become easy prey for a large Death Dragon... and a damn bear.
After a short moment, he sighed and chuckled a bit.
"Nah, no enchantments..." He said, noting that it was the first time he had even spoken directly to her. "I'm pretty sure it's just my cologne..." He glanced at the dragon's injured wing with a faint look of concern. Seeing it nearly torn to shreds caused painful memories to rise within him, but he forced them away.

Folding her wings to her side, she fell onto the ground with a loud FWUMP and she lay there on her side, her body sore from fighting the way she did. She breathed heavily, wanting to fall asleep but knowing this was a terrible place to take a nap at, it was dangerous and this ledge surely couldn't hold her wait for as long as she would like, perhaps a few hours at most. The sky was thick with storm clouds and it was getting colder. She had traveled a good distance away from where all the others were since she was wanting to get to a sheltering cave she had found only days earlier.
" well maybe you should get rid of it. we can't stay here long or this ledge will crumble and I might not be able to catch myself again. I need to rest. I can't fly around all day."
Saying that, she moved her head along the ground and she pounded at the air with her good wing making a cloud of dirt and dust rise from the ground as Lucinda rolled around in it. Dragons would usually do these kinds of things to clear out any pests hiding in there scales, or in Lucinda's case,
the feathers on her wings.

"I seek the elder known as Zerstörung, though I have never seen him..." The black faced warrior continued to look at the white elder. He stood stone-cold motionless as Gollullas explained why his mission was futile.

Despite the wisdom of the elder dragon, Zulzag explained to him his reasons for such a hunt, "I, no we, hunt the evil black elder, simply because it is the right thing to do. In a world with no principles, someone must take a stand regardless of the consequences,"

Just then a group of birds flew out of the trees from the distance and the faint sound of combat was heard. Zulzag nodded at Gollullas, "It is my duty to investigate,"

If the elder white dragon gave no objections, Zulzag would begin to sprint towards commotions.

Devin coughed and waved his hand in front of his face to avoid inhaling any of the dirt and dust being spread around by the dragon's wings. It worried him a bit that moving her injured wing around too much would cause stress, and do more harm than good. He thought for a moment, looking down the mountain side. It didn't seem too steep...
"I'll tell you what... I'll climb down and see if I can find a place for you to rest. You're too weak to fly at the moment, and straining yourself will only make things worse for both of us." He said, looking out over the ledge.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you..." she said, looking at him from the corner of her eye. Watching him walk to the edge of the cliff, an dark abyss below as the rain started to pour down on the two of them. She was gonna let him see the fall for himself. She didn't need to tell him.
She stopped rolling about and she put a wing over herself, making a large shadow around her and over most of the cliff to protect herself from the rain.

Sighing she jumped down from the tree and headed towards a mountain where her temporary home was. The mountain had a crystal cave in it glowing blue, giving light to the room and that's where she heals herself. But she didn't have any injuries just tired from running and training. Going in it was just about time as it rain and glad that she wasn't wet. Silently walking to the center she sat on a crystal boulder and closed her eyes.

One things for sure is that she was quite surprised that Lucinda finally had a human....it was weird to analyze it. Deciding not to think about it she summoned a fire blue orbs above her to protect her from intruders laid down and maybe take a small nap before the rain stops.

Gollullas launched himself from the forest surveying all the events. He land lightly next to the young white dragon. "Rest here young one, I will watch over you and your... Friend" he gestured with his wing towards the human. He settled down on the ground and cleared his mind. He spoke in the head of the dark elder hunter. "Come to me, mortal. I may be able to help you and your friends on your futile quest" he rumbled inside the mans head.

Zers walked quietly along the forest, looking for more lives to suck. After a moment he found a group of adolescents in the center of the forest. He followed the scent and discovered a large tent and a bonfire warming the night near them. The dragon smirked slightly as he already had them packed and ready to go. Opening his dark wings, he lifted his massive body from the ground and took the tend between his claws to fly back to the swamp that was his home.

He could hear the voices and screams of the humans inside the tent, confused and scared at the same time. Reaching one of the hills of bones, he landed softly placing the tent under him. Cutting the roof easily with his claw, he looked at the 6 adolescents inside, looking horrified at his image. Not one of them tried to run, apparently to not leave the others behind, or they were too scared to even move. Nearing his jaws to them, he opened them and slowly started sucking their life force. A ghostly green form traveled from their mouths to his own as his skin and muscles seemed to vanish. After a moment, all that was left were their skeletons that fell with the rest of the bones. He loved the young ones. So alive and strong. They were always better than the adults or elders.

Status
Not open for further replies.