Tenshi and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel sighed softly. She bit her lower lip, she didn't know what to do. She was passed out, and soon she woke up after a couple of hours, rubbing her eyes, Sitting up. She remembered everything, but seeing him on the chair, she was confused but said, " hello."

"Ah, you're awake," he said, watching her sit up. "Still feeling weak?"

ISabel sighed and responded in french " un peut." She looked over at him, " oh a little bit." She sighed and said, " I am a little hungry." She said softly.

Moving over to her, he says, "Then let's get you something to eat." He stretched out his hand toward her, to lead her off.

Isabel smiled softly. She grabbed his hand, she nodded. " thanks so much." She tilted her head and looked down thinking.

"But of course." He replied to her, somewhat grateful that she hadn't brought up being trapped for a while now. It almost appeared as though she didn't mind as much anymore. Guiding her to the dining hall he asked her, "Anything specific you crave?"

Isabel looked over at him thinking, she said, " hmm.. Well A Panini sounds good." She giggled.

"Alright.." He said with a smirk, "I'll get you when it's ready."

Isabel blinked she nodded, removing her hand from his cold one and went to that couch and laid down, smiling. She was happy. She yawned lghtly.

Moving into the kitchen, he began right away, calling a couple of servants of his to assist him. After about an hour or so, he finally had everything set on the table, and walked back into the hall to get her.

Isabel had gotten a blanket. She yawned, wanting to go to sleep, after eating food. She looked around and then yawned again, She sat up hearing footsteps. She raised an eyebrow. She stood up, " Hello." She said softly.

Walking up to her, he'd simply replied, "You know, you could.. sleep in my room," He offerred, "Surely it'd be a lot more comfortable than sleeping on this couch."

Isabel smiled and nodded " you wouldn't mind of I would sleep in your room?" She sighed " is the food done?" She walked closer to him

"Ah, yes. The food is done, I have the table set." He said, looking in the direction of the dining room. "And.. I actually wouldn't mind" He finished with a smile.

Isabel smiled and went to him she nodded knowing the way from seeing it before" great food " she said excitedly. She found the dining room and seen how the food was set up. It was pretty

"I'm glad you think so." He said somewhat gleefully. He sat across from her, but didn't have a plate or utensils, "I wont be eating. I'm not very hungry. You just enjoy the food"

Isabel sat there and smiled. She looked up at him and modded. She grabbed the napkin and being proper. She began to eat

He sat and simply watched her eat the meal, she seemed to be enjoying it. As much as he may not have wanted to admit it, he was glad how everything was going thus far.

Isabel smiled sweetly. She was eating and since she was starving She finished it all. She grinned.

Damien was amazed at how much that she ate, "You must have been starving!" he remarked with a shy grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.