Teen Titans: Next Gen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
((I'm still here as well, the problem being Zap isn't a part of the action going on))

*grumbles* I keep missing replies. Truth is I have NO idea how to enter Jin, because they'd be hiding and watching and not actually interacting with anyone so I'm stuck

((This really needs a hard restart here. Maybe this time we shouldn't split the party. I won't have Zap run off into the unknown after Treason's character, which made this whole thing a bit of a trainwreck...))

((I don't blame you. It was how the teen titans did it in the show sometimes. I can't count how many times Robin went after Slade by himself and left his team to deal with another villain.))

((Yeah, I know that, but I've done a lot of RPs. Splitting the party always equals RP death in my mind))

• Love
Reactions: Mistress Dizzy
I don't really have much of an opinion on things, as I have yet to post. BUT! Perhaps a different opener will give me a chance to throw Jin in there somewhere...

Also for some reason I can't find my own character profile.

Sorry I'm late gang, I've been rather busy. I'll get the reboot up soon, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.