Teen Titans: Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
((I'm still here as well, the problem being Zap isn't a part of the action going on))

*grumbles* I keep missing replies. Truth is I have NO idea how to enter Jin, because they'd be hiding and watching and not actually interacting with anyone so I'm stuck

((This really needs a hard restart here. Maybe this time we shouldn't split the party. I won't have Zap run off into the unknown after Treason's character, which made this whole thing a bit of a trainwreck...))

((I don't blame you. It was how the teen titans did it in the show sometimes. I can't count how many times Robin went after Slade by himself and left his team to deal with another villain.))

((Yeah, I know that, but I've done a lot of RPs. Splitting the party always equals RP death in my mind))

• Love
Reactions: Mistress Dizzy
I don't really have much of an opinion on things, as I have yet to post. BUT! Perhaps a different opener will give me a chance to throw Jin in there somewhere...

Also for some reason I can't find my own character profile.

Sorry I'm late gang, I've been rather busy. I'll get the reboot up soon, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.