• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Teen Titans: Next Gen ((Closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I didn't even get notified that you posted the IC (Thanks Iwakuroleplay.) can someone tell me what I missed, and I'll have my post up by tomorrow.

Cinderbock appeared, the group just kicked the crap out of him, and I was sick so poor Technomancer didn't get a chance to hit him.

I think it might be easier/better if we had one person play NPCs, just because group-run characters don't always get run as well. I can take this role, or we could establish some sort of rotation. What about you guys?

Hmm, we should have a hero go rouge as either a villain or anti-hero...what do you all think?

Man I wanna do stuff.
If no one else wants to take control of Cinderblock I will, because I'm stuck until Treason posts.

Ah, did you want something more in depth? Because there's really not all that much going on but I can try to make a better summary for you.

I'm waiting on Eon to get back to me with some questions I had. But he's down and out with a cold. I just had one of those, and it kicked my ass real good, so I totally sympathize.

I'm waiting on Eon to get back to me with some questions I had. But he's down and out with a cold. I just had one of those, and it kicked my ass real good, so I totally sympathize.
i can understand that. i myself had a fever of 104 and a severe case of viral laryngitis just a couple months ago

You know, I bet if we our heads together we could try and answer your questions, Dizzy.

Who's reply is it? It's been a few days since there's been one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back