Teen Titans: Next Gen ((Closed))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I didn't even get notified that you posted the IC (Thanks Iwakuroleplay.) can someone tell me what I missed, and I'll have my post up by tomorrow.

Cinderbock appeared, the group just kicked the crap out of him, and I was sick so poor Technomancer didn't get a chance to hit him.

I think it might be easier/better if we had one person play NPCs, just because group-run characters don't always get run as well. I can take this role, or we could establish some sort of rotation. What about you guys?

And blast tech is being robbed by some guy.

Hmm, we should have a hero go rouge as either a villain or anti-hero...what do you all think?

Theres a little hero in every villain. Lol

Also I have... plans for Zap going forward. This is gonna be fun.

Man I wanna do stuff.
If no one else wants to take control of Cinderblock I will, because I'm stuck until Treason posts.

why not? You have plans in store with Cinderblock?

Ah, did you want something more in depth? Because there's really not all that much going on but I can try to make a better summary for you.

I'm waiting on Eon to get back to me with some questions I had. But he's down and out with a cold. I just had one of those, and it kicked my ass real good, so I totally sympathize.

I'm waiting on Eon to get back to me with some questions I had. But he's down and out with a cold. I just had one of those, and it kicked my ass real good, so I totally sympathize.
i can understand that. i myself had a fever of 104 and a severe case of viral laryngitis just a couple months ago

You know, I bet if we our heads together we could try and answer your questions, Dizzy.

Who's reply is it? It's been a few days since there's been one.

I believe that it's yours, Treason.

Status
Not open for further replies.