Teen Titans: Next Gen ((Closed))

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not looking good for Cinderblock, so I'm gonna hold off until tomorrow to see if we the interaction with Skoll and Zap or not.

Hey @Eon would you like to do a combined blast with another titan? >3>

<3<

*pushes forward Red Crow*

Hey guys just a quick heads up, I have started a new YouTube channel and I wanted you guys to come check it out, it would mean a lot if you came by to see what I got! lol the first episode to Blank Dream is gonna be up later today!

JackTheRipoff

I'll be responding first thing tomorrow with Red Crow saving Tech, or at least trying to

Harlow's just lying on the ground in the Rp with his messed up ribs thinking well this is my life now at least that's what I imagine is going through his head at this point in the RP.

Psst, I'm not a part of this. Not sure if tagging error, or wrong thread. ^^;

No idea. Let's try moving it there, get out of these good people's hair. ^^;

I'm, kind of stuck on what to write for the moment. Like I could respond to Shadowfang but right now I'm just kind of going, 'oh'. So I'm trying to sort out what to say in reply because Treason posted and I'm trying to make it work? Like, ugh, I'm sorry I just don't like it when my posts are read at all but I'll work through it and come up with something I hope.

Whoops forgot about Cinderblock. He's edited in now.

I'm still here.

I know the feeling of being stuck on mobile dude.

Well it's there. Also, the alerts have been scarce since the whole update. Pain in my backside.

Well it's there. Also, the alerts have been scarce since the whole update. Pain in my backside.
RIP updates, and knowing how to make threads. I'm hoping this new system isn't permanent, I don't like it. -scowls and hates change- Anyway, how're the rest of you doing on posts?

Alright for the time being. Still waiting for kid flash to reappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.