Teen Titans: Next Gen ((Closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I thought we were full, plus the other spots are filled (if there was an extra I wouldn't have red crow .-.)

So sorry you guys, had a busy day. I'll put the IC up today if it kills me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
Alright, that's it. Are any of you any good with BB code? Because I need somebody to tell me what in Diana's name is going on with the OP. I give up, it's too strong.

Still working on my profile. Fighting a cold now. >_< I hate sore throats. I can feel it coming. UGH.

Alias: Orbit
Appearance out of costume: 5'0'', fairly skinny, warm brown skin, black hair worn short.
Wears t-shirts, a binder, worn jeans and pastel pink work boots.

Costume:
Powers: Telekinesis, 'flight'
Skills:
Mechanical and tech genius - Jin loves to fix vehicles and appliances, and dabbles
in refurbishing and upgrading these in their spare time. Computers are more of a side
hobby. They prefer being able to work on the hardware rather than the software because
hacking isn't nearly as rewarding to them.
Thieving Talent - pickpocketing, lockpicking, wall climbing, breaking and entering
Power punches - Orbit focuses their mind and aims a punch or kick at the same
time, attacking a point both physically while increasing the force with telekinesis. This
increases their strength ten-fold.
Limited flight - Not quite true free-flying. Orbit slingshots with theirr telekinesis
from building to building, bouncing off of them with opposite force. They can get around
pretty fast this way. However, if there isn't anything to push from, they can only use the
ground. Orbit needs to be within about two feet of something solid to keep moving, so in
an empty field, they couldn't gain too much air.

Equipment:
Tech suit - Orbit's self-built power suit. It's made of light material, but wired with
small emitters. Those emitters are set to a frequency to match Orbit's weapons. They can
control them at a distance with TK, and signal to them to open or close, even fly in set
patterns.

Blade orbs- basically large heavy-metal orbs that either can be used as blunt
weaponry, or opened up remotely into razor sharp projectiles. Orbit manipulates them via
signals embedded within their gloves.
Mini toolkit- Orbit practically carries a whole toolbox on their back harness, having
cobbled together miniature tools that double as other tools. A hammer turns to become a
screwdriver, a pair of pliers adjusts to a pocket knife.

Vid helmet - Orbit sometimes wears a masked helmet that has an data overlay. It
calculates enemy movements, speed, powers, and keeps track of things Orbit might not be
able to notice.
Motorcycle - Heavily customized Honda street bike. Bike has 2 modes: Play and
Work. Play mode has purple paint and some extra lighting. Work mode covers the bike
with bulletproof plating, kills the lights, and adds sound mufflers.
Orbit's bike

Weakness: Jin is small. Even though they're still growing, Jin is barely 100 pounds, and
despite being in excellent shape would probably still have trouble against an opponent
that is larger and able to defend well. In addition to that, overuse of their telekinesis will
cause Jin headaches that increase in agony, then nosebleeds, and then full-on
unconsciousness. Jin also suffers from insomnia, but there are about 2 people on the
planet who actually know that.
History:
Personality: Jin is usually very energetic, and happy for the most part. You wouldn't think
they were raised by one of the most dangerous people in the world.
Dislikes: reading, being called a girl, being kept out of battle because they're young, and
spiders
Defining quote: "People say I'm unusual like they're trying to not to hurt my feelings."
Other: Money is the best superpower.
Jin: I dunno, I think bulletproof skin is really handy. I don't care how much money you've
got, a .32 can still kill you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still working on my profile. Fighting a cold now. >_< I hate sore throats. I can feel it coming. UGH.

Alias: Orbit
Appearance out of costume: 5'0'', fairly skinny, warm brown skin, black hair worn short.
Wears t-shirts, a binder, worn jeans and pastel pink work boots.

Costume:
Powers: Telekinesis, 'flight'
Skills:
Mechanical and tech genius - Jin loves to fix vehicles and appliances, and dabbles
in refurbishing and upgrading these in their spare time. Computers are more of a side
hobby. They prefer being able to work on the hardware rather than the software because
hacking isn't nearly as rewarding to them.
Thieving Talent - pickpocketing, lockpicking, wall climbing, breaking and entering
Power punches - Orbit focuses their mind and aims a punch or kick at the same
time, attacking a point both physically while increasing the force with telekinesis. This
increases their strength ten-fold.
Limited flight - Not quite true free-flying. Orbit slingshots with theirr telekinesis
from building to building, bouncing off of them with opposite force. They can get around
pretty fast this way. However, if there isn't anything to push from, they can only use the
ground. Orbit needs to be within about two feet of something solid to keep moving, so in
an empty field, they couldn't gain too much air.

Equipment:
Tech suit - Orbit's self-built power suit. It's made of light material, but wired with
small emitters. Those emitters are set to a frequency to match Orbit's weapons. They can
control them at a distance with TK, and signal to them to open or close, even fly in set
patterns.

Blade orbs- basically large heavy-metal orbs that either can be used as blunt
weaponry, or opened up remotely into razor sharp projectiles. Orbit manipulates them via
signals embedded within their gloves.
Mini toolkit- Orbit practically carries a whole toolbox on their back harness, having
cobbled together miniature tools that double as other tools. A hammer turns to become a
screwdriver, a pair of pliers adjusts to a pocket knife.

Vid helmet - Orbit sometimes wears a masked helmet that has an data overlay. It
calculates enemy movements, speed, powers, and keeps track of things Orbit might not be
able to notice.
Motorcycle - Heavily customized Honda street bike. Bike has 2 modes: Play and
Work. Play mode has purple paint and some extra lighting. Work mode covers the bike
with bulletproof plating, kills the lights, and adds sound mufflers.
Orbit's bike

Weakness: Jin is small. Even though they're still growing, Jin is barely 100 pounds, and
despite being in excellent shape would probably still have trouble against an opponent
that is larger and able to defend well. In addition to that, overuse of their telekinesis will
cause Jin headaches that increase in agony, then nosebleeds, and then full-on
unconsciousness. Jin also suffers from insomnia, but there are about 2 people on the
planet who actually know that.
History:
Personality: Jin is usually very energetic, and happy for the most part. You wouldn't think
they were raised by one of the most dangerous people in the world.
Dislikes: reading, being called a girl, being kept out of battle because they're young, and
spiders
Defining quote: "People say I'm unusual like they're trying to not to hurt my feelings."
Other: Money is the best superpower.
Jin: I dunno, I think bulletproof skin is really handy. I don't care how much money you've
got, a .32 can still kill you.
The other spots are full. I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately. It's not that I don't like the character, it's just that we're full.

The other spots are full. I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately. It's not that I don't like the character, it's just that we're full.
Um... you said I could have the spot for the Slade kid though, didn't you?

Slade he has telekinesis? I could get behind some superpowers from what he display's in-show, and I'd even be down with just giving him the powers Deathstroke has in comics, but telekinesis is a big jump a healing factor.

Slade he has telekinesis? I could get behind some superpowers from what he display's in-show, and I'd even be down with just giving him the powers Deathstroke has in comics, but telekinesis is a big jump a healing factor.
I'm not done with the history, but Jin is adopted. An old colleague of Slade's got murdered, he took in Jin as a child because he knew they had too much potential to waste.

Aaah, okay. Gotcha'. Sorry if I came off as rude, I'm pretty tired.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mistress Dizzy
Aaah, okay. Gotcha'. Sorry if I came off as rude, I'm pretty tired.
I get that, trust me. *holds out coffee in one hand and pillow in the other* You must choose.

well, its time for me to call it a night, got a 0550 wake up call tomorrow. Watch my luck as it all happens soon as I go to bed. anywho, night everyone!

@RainDash I wanna point out it's probably near impossible for a friend to actually piss off Crow ^^; he'd probably laugh at her. But S'all good.

Doesn't stop her from trying though. Mostly the comments include, "don't get hit by that laser beam" or "don't get hit"

• Love
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
Post up soon, yo. Mind if Kid Flash get an awesome sonic-boom drop kick on the back of Cinderblock's head, to start us off? It won't do too much, just send the big lug falling and skidding forward on the road, while also crushing a few cars. :P

It was to the face, actually. :P Feel free to capitalize on Cinderblock's 'WTF just hit me' status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! Get em titans. Cinderblock is a menace

Hey, Solace, what's KF's top speed? I'd say Mach 3 is pretty fair, and gives him plenty of growing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.