Teen Titans: Next Gen ((Closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was thinking around Mach 2 to Mach 3, since I was thinking of having a certain Techie build him a souped up treadmill for training. :>

Sonic Boom Dropkick of Badassery is actually a legitimate move he created a while back, by the way. His father approved.

SBDB

Yeah, I was thinking around Mach 2 to Mach 3, since I was thinking of having a certain Techie build him a souped up treadmill for training. :>

Sonic Boom Dropkick of Badassery is actually a legitimate move he created a while back, by the way. His father approved.

SBDB
Alright, seems good. Also, Cinderblock is going to be very upset at that.

Edited my post to let Skoll do more stuff and not get busted right away. The other Titans should probably focus on Cinderblock since she didn't say she'd be there to help fight.

@Dakota K5 Pssst, in your post, it made it seem like the huge smash attack was Technomancer's doing, which I'm sure he appreciates, but the sonic-boom drop kick was Kid Flash's. At least, that's what it looked like to me when I read it.

@Dakota K5 Pssst, in your post, it made it seem like the huge smash attack was Technomancer's doing, which I'm sure he appreciates, but the sonic-boom drop kick was Kid Flash's. At least, that's what it looked like to me when I read it.
I got no idea what you mean. After I edited my post.

I have a nasty head cold as well as my monthly 'gift'. Everything hurts.
Well for the first one I hope you feel better, as for the second well I got nothing sorry.

Just wanna point out crow is ecstatic not wreckless, he would never endanger a friend.

Also, this is a reminder that Technomancer and anyone who listened to his lecture entirely would know that Zap said she'd be staying behind. No one knows she left the tower yet, and you can't call her because of the EMP Skoll is carrying.

*uses hands like a megaphone*
@Eon ! You've been summoned!

Sorry, I have the plague. I'm far from my best.

hey guys, just wanted to say that during this, I also have a new rp that im trying to get some people to join. if youre interested in seeing if its something you wanna join, i would happily link you guys to it. this may seem a little desperate, but I reeealllyyy want this rp to try and get some numbers in it!

Sorry, I have the plague. I'm far from my best.
Seems like we all do. I'm not as sick but still not at my best.

hey guys, just wanted to say that during this, I also have a new rp that im trying to get some people to join. if youre interested in seeing if its something you wanna join, i would happily link you guys to it. this may seem a little desperate, but I reeealllyyy want this rp to try and get some numbers in it!
Well, don't just sit there, give us the link! I'll check it out, at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.