Teen Titans: New Blood Sign-up

• Thread starter ThePhantomofTheOpera
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if i can join? Since the teen titans spots are taken can i be a villain then? o~o

Reactions: SheriffLlama
Hey guys, sorry foe such a delay, we had an extreme family emergency yesterday. My sister was in a car accident and we all had to go to the hospital. Thanks for waiting, I'll have the Nightwing post up as soon as possible

I'm sorry to hear that Llama...And go for it Kakao

Skelly:

Name/Alias: Void / Roman

Age (Teenager unless villain): Unknown

Back story: Void is the little brother of raven, Ever since raven left him years ago. Trigon had another kid but Void was different than raven he was more powerful and uncontrollable that because Trigon had another child with his own species and made sure she had very special abilities. Trigon raised Void and trained him to be more powerful. But once he was a preteen around 11 his powers stared develop faster and more chaotic. Trigon trapped Void in a shadow realm where he would be contained. Time as passed and a portal opened. A strange man came and told him he was free to do whatever he wanted but he told him keep in touch. He said he had plans for him. Void never saw him again.

Powers/Abilities/Skills/Equipment: Shadow Manipulation
darkness Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, sorcery etc etc

Weaknesses: His sister raven, sunshine, basis attacks and powers.

Appearance (Picture):
large.jpg

Last edited:
Skelly:

Name/Alias: Void / Roman

Age (Teenager unless villain): Unknown

Back story: Void is the little brother of raven, Ever since raven left him years ago. Trigon had another kid but Void was different than raven he was more powerful and uncontrollable that because Trigon had another child with his own species and made sure she had very special abilities. Trigon raised Void and trained him to be more powerful. But once he was a preteen around 11 his powers stared develop faster and more chaotic. Trigon trapped Void in a shadow realm where he would be contained. Time as passed and a portal opened. A strange man came and told him he was free to do whatever he wanted but he told him keep in touch. He said he had plans for him. Void never saw him again.

Powers/Abilities/Skills/Equipment: Shadow Manipulation
darkness Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, sorcery etc etc

Weaknesses: His sister raven, sunshine, basis attacks and powers.

Appearance (Picture):
large.jpg
We kinda have someone who's a shadow manipulator and such. Maybe make a brutish type villain.

They do have differences but at the same time each villain much be their own.

I like him x D not that my opinion makes a difference

I think the character is cool. Creative backstory idea. But are you saying he's more powerful than Raven?

just a little bit not a whole lot o.o; i can change if you want

No, I'm not saying you have to change it (I'm not the GM anyway). Raven was just the strongest of Trigon's children, but this is a fan fiction Roleplay, so I don't suppose its a big deal.

How long do you guys think we should wait for inactive members? I hate to leave people behind, but I equally hate running the risk of letting the RP die. I was thinking something like waiting 48 Hours(2 Days) and moving on if not hearing from a certain member. It's not fun, but it seems necessary to avoid letting the RP fall to a halt.

Hey is it still possible to make the Daughter of Lex Luthor?

Reactions: SheriffLlama
Name: Avalyn Luthor
Codename: Gadget
Classification:
Super Human

Backstory: Avalyn was born as the daughter of Lex Luthor. To say the least she inherited her fathers intelligence beyond the normal extent. She was not born a superhuman at all but when she was young was exposed to several different serums to make her a strong individual than other 'Normal' Humans. In doing so Lex opened up a new realm of possibilities for his young daughter.

The Different serums had left her with a reshuffled genetic Genome. Many of the ATCG strings were replaced when it came to te genetic structure of her mind. It opened up the possibility of increased reasoning, Cognitive functions and comprehension. All the other serums introduced into her at a young age failed to metabolise leaving her with only a beyond normal intelligence. With that in mind her intellectual side is beyond even her father and many of the other Super Humans of the world.

With her growing up she was allowed for acess to the Lex Corp building giving her full reign to move around and do as she wished. In doing so she put the full power of her mind to play in her fathers labs. She created in half secret a suit stronger than her fathers using his own suit as a base for construction. When her father found out instead of being scoulded he welcomed the design and put it into production using a mass of resources within Lex Corps reserves.

Upon completed it became evident that unlike her father that Avalyn was an overall different individual. She was a person of free spirits and a open heart. With her fathers blessing she took the armor and set off into the world to do with as she pleases. She now has the backing of her father and his company behind her already more than impressive mind.

Description:
tumblr_mq5u9k1pWD1qbndcgo1_r1_1280.jpg
Stands nearly 5'10" tall making her rather tall for a girl. She doesn't look imposing by any sense and it truly is that way. She doesn't have much upper body strength and she has never focused on her body.

Skills:
Engineering
Analytic Analysis
Building Things
Problem Solving.
Anything Truly Intelligence Based.
Close Quarter Suit Combat (CQSC)

spaceexosuitmechamechco.jpg

Current State:

Anomaly: Her ability to learn and compute surpasses anything that the human race has seen. This being the result of a mutation caused by several Serums it leaves her weak in many other areas. Her strongest part is her mind which she uses for herself in every situation. She is beyond words a subtle and very methodical person who is quick to snap when involved in something. She is an Engineer in every sense of the word. She is able to compute equations at an alarming rate and create things people didn't think were possible. At this time she is confined to the resources around her.

Full Power/Adaptations:

Eureka: This mind will progress to the point where she will be able to take things in her mind and put them directly onto paper without a thought on how to do it. Schematics can be drawn up and built in a matter of days with her careful guidance. She will be able to hack and compute anything having to do with mathematics. The ability to digest new information will reach where she has to just skim read through a manual and use prior knowledge relating to it to understand how something works. She will have a keen strategic mind and sharpened problem solving skills making her extremely useful for figuring out how to go about something in the field. In the end she will be able to use the small resources around her to create things decades ahead of the normal technoligcal curve, She can figure out alien technology in minutes.

Weaknesses:

She is Physically stupid in all aspects. She can run for a long period of time but is very weak and doesn't have much 'Meat' on her bones. She relies strictly on her creations and own intelligence to protect and keep her out of trouble.

This is it before I edit it some. I have ALOT of backstory to add in. Give me an hour.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hell Hound Woof
Its far from my best work. I actually changed the guts of the CS in six minutes so.... Its kinda a Mix and match as my TRUE CS was destroyed when I wiped my conversations like a week back... Upsetting.. it truly is.

I'm sure you could easily get a spot, I'm just curious are you shooting for villain or hero?

@SheriffLlama Id say two days is fair. I glanced at the couple of other people that haven't replied yet and I think they wer all on at least yesterday, I don't know about today. Maybe someone could shoot them a PM with a warning/notice of some sort so they can say if they'll be busy or need help making a starter or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.