Teen Titans: New Blood Sign-up

• Thread starter ThePhantomofTheOpera
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Nightwing will apply a little later. Feel free to make a villain.

My Nightwing guy flaked on me...I have no Nightwing.

It's your thing so it's up to you : ) I'll happily make a villain to team up with Slade so you won't be the only villain and their mentor.

I would offer my assistance but I find it impossible to take over characters other people create and would be impossibly bad at it -_-;

Same, Verona. I'm only good at my OCs, if I was good at playing different characters I would offer to help. :P

Thank you Verona and TheStoryOfMyLife for the offer. Much love is given. I'll take care of it.

Hmm Guessing titans are taken. If possible, think i can make a OC who is neutral?
She'll don the 'Red X' suit before becoming her own person later

You could do that...feel free to be Nightwing if wanted.

Name/Alias: Nikolai Alexander Luzchezke/Scarlet Soldier, Red Rifleman, Red Russian.

Back story:
Trained in acrobatics and rifle shooting he became a phenomenon in Russia and while on a trip to a competition his father decided it wise to drink and drive. Nikolai sat in the front seat of the vehicle as it swerved out of control and rammed into another vehicle, his father was killed on impact but Nikolai was only severely injured. Shrapnel pierced his body from his right side and severed his spinal cord paralyzing most of his body. After recuperating in the hospital for many months he was eventually initiated into the Red russian Initiative program where he was given powers taken from other russian superheroes and transformed into a soldier, some metallic implants were necessary in his legs and spine adding to his durability. They gave him full use of his body and increased his capabilities as a soldier. Eventually he was deployed onto several missions with a team of Red Russian super heroes and soon he became the semi-public face of their organization. He eventually became romantically involved with one of his teammates known as BattleAxe. She did not care that his body was scarred nor did she care about his troubled past, soon he realized that them being together was a tactical disadvantage and cut it off moving to another location and working with another team. Soon he became an international superhero called in by many governments to help in times of crisis. After many years under Russian control he branched out to America and worked with the Batman and several of his colleagues. He developed a great love for Barbara Gordan but never confronted her about it due to the existing relationship between her and Dick Grayson. Later associating himself with the Justice League and several other organizations. He found himself turning towards the darker side of justice, working with teams like the Suicide Squad, and Amanda Waller for some time as well.

Powers: Enhanced Durability.
Skills: Advanced combat prowess, Skilled marksman, trained by the Batman after time under some of the foremost Russian superheroes.
Equipment: A suit of kevlar armor but still mobile, he has red based on a black suit with twin Russian Stars on each shoulder. He wears a dark red eye piece and has shoulder holsters for his twin pistols as well as a belt holster for his small knife.

Weaknesses: Basically a mortal man that can survive more damage than most people.

Appearance (Picture):
2i96j8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
So my idea for this character is a kind of evil NightWing, he will be in contact with the new team and Dick. He has a deep seated hatred for Dick and will constantly try to undermine/do harm to him without his knowledge. He has wanted Barbara since he met her and thinks Dick is keeping them apart. So he would be essentially an enemy without the team knowing. Likely he would work under Deathstroke in an alternative costume so that he would not be noticed. And given Nikolai's background it wouldnt be unheard of for the two of them to work together or at least have met once or twice. Just letting you know so it doesnt seem I'm trying to make a character to take over the RP.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Appologies for the OC. I just figured you'd need someone other than Slade to fight against the Titans, I can do some apps for other random Canon villains.

No no I like the character. Even the thought of them working together would be awesome.

Also do we know if our Batman is gonna be in here? Because if so him being the worlds greatest detective and all he should be able to decipher that Nikolai loves Barbara. Just saying that could be a whole arc in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.