Teen Titans: New Blood Sign-up

• Thread starter ThePhantomofTheOpera
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye. I was waiting on Clarice because she said she was gonna post. I'd say give it till tonight, but tell me of y'all think otherwise

Ah, out times must be different. It was night where I am, so I thought you were giving him a few more hours

GreyWarden hasn't been on in like 10 days, so it's not gonna hurt us to wait :( I feel like we're just gonna lose this soon

Didn't Greywarden say that we should move on if someone doesn't respond in 48 hours? I'm not trying to be mean or say that we should just leave Clarice in the dust, but She can catch up whenever she returns.

Psst, Sheriff, Dick's parents are dead, so of course he doesn't have to deal with them. IDK if that is what you meant or not.

GreyWarden hasn't been on in like 10 days, so it's not gonna hurt us to wait :( I feel like we're just gonna lose this soon
I'll assume the Slade role, I'll put a post up with Nikolai and Slade meeting to discuss the plans.

Sorry, guys, but we've lost half our titans and GreyWarden still hasn't come back online. I think I'm out.

I've been gone for a week. I don't think this has enough direction to continue, tbh so go ahead and count me out too. Best of luck everyone.

(if anyone ever wants to do a one x one or something with Sable, I'd be down for that.)

Well there is still the three titans, that is if Verona is still in, and we can message the others who wanted to be in the rp to see if they want to join.

I'm all for trying to keep this going, but GreyWarden had the plot, not me. Heck, I just joined to play nightwing xD I'd love plot ideas, but I'm not sure what to do if we can't get this off the ground

Its kinda stuck with two of our four characters suddenly missing from the scene. We have two options at this point
1. Keep going and ignore the missing characters while trying to incorporate the ones who wanted to join before.
-or-
2. Start completely over with a new plot and forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.