Teen Titans: New Blood Sign-up

• Thread starter ThePhantomofTheOpera
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think free form, but as it was the beginning and everyone was slow to respond there was just an unspoken agreement to wait until everyone had a turn so no one is left behind.

I'm talking to Warden about making a little intro for both our characters aside from the group.

Hey, @SheriffLlama , I was sort of waiting to see if you wanted to go next to respond to the students. Did you want me to just continue on with Inoa's reactions first?

Really sorry that I haven't posted yet - I've barely been home for 4 hours the last 2 or 3 days. I'll do my best to post tonight

Ok :) I don't mind waiting, I just wanted to make sure. Also I didn't want to seem inactive since I wasn't posting anywhere, even here lol

Pardon if I'm incorrect for doing so, but I was gonna wait for the others, but if I need to, i'll go ahead.

I was just waiting for the two I tagged above. They're the other Titans that haven't replied yet

So someone message me when the Titans are arriving at their new home, I'll have Nikolai waiting for NightWing there. I havent been able to contact our dear GreyWarden so I dont know if he's still breathing or not.

@GoodEveningClarice if you don't post by tonight, I'm going to moving on mark her as wanting out of the whole thing. I understand that things come up IRL, so if you're unable to post but still want part, PM me and I'll do my best to NPC Sable until you're available again

She said yesterday that she would reply today, so maybe she won't have to be an NPC

You asked for someone to message you when we reached the teen titans home.

Status
Not open for further replies.