Teen Titans: New Blood Sign-up

• Thread starter ThePhantomofTheOpera
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say the non Titan characters probably don't need to post as often as the villains won't be needed constantly.

That's true, I was just thinking about that. Poor people with villains won't be able to come in for a bit until intros and such are done. But we should probably wait for GreyWarden before actually doing anything about this anyway.

Yeah. I guess the villains and such can have sub plots amongst themselves.

Yeah o3o i was thinking the same thing, we should only come in if needed to be or crime starts and why not

That's true, I was just thinking about that. Poor people with villains won't be able to come in for a bit until intros and such are done. But we should probably wait for GreyWarden before actually doing anything about this anyway.
I have the bonus of having an unknown Villain! Muhauhahahhahaa

My character can be Either... I made her to be a Titan but can be an Anti-Villain.

Well of course the non titans wouldn't be subject to the same rules. I just mean in general. If I'm correct we're still waiting on one Titan to post

I agree with 48 hours starting today. I will send out a mass pm as a reminder. and accepted. (An extra Titans couldn't hurt.)

I was actually thinking that 5 titans would be nice. The original titans had 5 an I didn't really think night wing would technically count as a Titan

Yes well if our Nightwing ever decides that he wants to leave then we'll do it like he feels like they no longer need him so he moves on.

What do we do? No one has written on the rp board in 24 hours, I can't b/c I'm waiting for someone to respond.

I was waiting for a fourth titan to respond before moving forward

Same, but they said we will move on if they didn't respond in 48 hours and that was on wensday

Wednesday at 7 pm. They've got until tonight to respond still. And when we move on it'll probably be Sheriffllama or GreyWarden facilitating it, not us.

I might be the leader of the titans, but I'm not the leader of the RP :P I was waiting for the fourth member to post, but I suppose we'll make due with what we've got

Sup. Heard you needed a Nightwing. Though that looks like it's already been tended to. Got room for an old Titan-fan?

Need titans or Villains, maybe both? What's the policies on characters, could I choose anyone that's plausible to be titans, or could I just drag "anyone" into a teen and call them a titan?

I'm about to post my reply soon! I've been so busy this week with schedule shifts; I nearly forgot to make my post :( So sorry for the delay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.