Teen Titans East

Well basically It's a mix. And I did.

My example would be this. The public knows Raven from Teen Titans as Raven when she is being a hero and is with the Titans Raven is also her birth name from Azreath. But they also know her as Rachael Roth which is what villains do not know her as for it is an undercover name. That's what I mean.

I'll fix it from title I guess and add the alias.

[fieldbox= Sin, lime, solid]

aVCDElE.jpg

7iJfhVq.jpg

[glow= Lime]~"In the dark I found meaning, in the dark I find truth"~ [/glow]

[glow= Lime]Title:[/glow] Sin
[glow= Lime]Name:[/glow] Alicia, last name unknown
[glow= Lime]Age:[/glow] Appears in her early twenties.
[glow= Lime]Gender:[/glow] Female
[glow= Lime]Race:[/glow] Unknown
[glow= Lime]Alliance:[/glow] Neutral (For now)
[glow= Lime]Personality:[/glow]
Sin is best described as a soft and gentle being, favoring the expressions of serenity despite her threatening and dark appearance. She will give anyone her full attention when being spoken too and will happily converse with them for any length of time until her attention is pulled away or demanded elsewhere. She enjoys talk of philosophy and enjoys engaging in topics which can bring about new perspectives and theories for different subject matters. She has a natural dislike and an aversion to bright lights and will shroud herself in darkness to shield herself from it. She thrives in the dark and will more often than not be found within it. She is fairly friendly once you get to know her, however due to common belief and the tales that exist about her she finds it hard to trust due to most people either running from her or attempting to harm or apprehend her. She does have the capacity for a temper and when triggered she becomes incredibly dangerous to anything and everything within the close vicinity. However it is largely unlikely her temper will be exposed due to the difficulty in provoking it in the first place. She enjoys very spicy foods and hot tea, though she hates anything sour.

[glow= Lime]Bio:[/glow]
[glow= Lime]~"Pull up a chair and I'll tell you a story"~[/glow]
It is believed that Sin was a little girl who had been murdered before being reborn as the manifestation of mankind's sins. Upon her rebirth she inherited the power of dark and was bestowed a scythe called 'Judgement' which she is able to summon at will. Some believe she is the reaper, death itself come to claim the souls of those whose time is up in the mortal world. However that isn't entirely accurate. Her reasons for existing are yet unknown but there are many theories and rumors that exist about her and her existence. She has been seen helping both sides of good and evil and because of this a belief has sprouted that she serves the cause of balance, ensuring neither side gains too much ground over the other. The truth in this is also unknown as are her motives. Perhaps asking her will unveil truth, but that is for you to find out.

[glow= Lime]Other:[/glow]

This is how she appears when she is shrouding herself in the dark, or moving about the shadows:
tumblr_lztbn0XFli1r08qs8o1_500.jpg

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Question, what exact race would you say a girl with giant bird wings be? I'm working on a CS and I have no idea what I would call her.

Well some would just go with experiment. If your after a particular race because of a backstory you have in mind well then I'm not sure.

tumblr_m14ogiEdrc1qlddj1o1_500.jpg

[spoili]
7a75d9b22c68cfe4c7a66bb5ee8c1d97.jpg

~Her wings are hidden in this photo~
[/spoili]
Feather_divider_2_zps59aa5257.png

Title: Songbird
Name: Jena Haiwee
Race: Avian Girl
Alliance: Teen Titans

Personality:
Jena is generally a down-to-earth girl. She's optimistic and fun-loving. She enjoys playing pranks on her fellow Titans and spending her time flying. Jena is sweet and caring, though she isn't naive or gullible. Despite her go with the flow attitude, she's one of the most serious people you will ever meet. Especially when she's fighting crime. She's incredibly intelligent as well as strategic. Jena is protective of her loved ones and she really really hates people who are rude.

♦ Fighting crime with her fellow Titans ♦
♦ Playing pranks ♦
♦ Sunny, cloudless days ♦
♦ Singing ♦

Dislikes:
♦ Meat ♦
♦ Rainy days ♦
♦ Evil ♦
♦ Being alone ♦

Bio:
Jena is a genetic miracle. She is a part of a experiment where scientists injected bird DNA into a group of unfertilized female human eggs. They were then fertilized. Out of the entire group, she was the only one to make it past fertilization and actually be born. Scientists were astounded, ecstatic even. They then classified her as the first Avian girl in the Avian race.
She grew up in the faculty along with the people that created her. She learned how to fly, sing, and even how to play the piano while she stayed there. The scientists and Jena soon learned that her powers did not only include flying, but controlling birds of all types. The only way she can control them though, is through singing. From then on out, she was known as Songbird.
When she was old enough, the scientists she grew up with sent her out to audition for the Teen Titans. They believed she could help a lot of people. Ever since then, Jena has been free to fly wherever she wants and has a great time with her new found friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, what exact race would you say a girl with giant bird wings be? I'm working on a CS and I have no idea what I would call her.

I would simply say Avian Girl as the race, depends on her situation, experiment, born that way, is she alien human etc?

Question. No ties allowed to the dcu? I mean, can it be a custom character with ties to the past heroes or items (like the starheart, or speed force)

Question. No ties allowed to the dcu? I mean, can it be a custom character with ties to the past heroes or items (like the starheart, or speed force)

No, your character can have ties, it's not like I'm replacing the original teen Titans with our ocs.

large.png

pink-swirl-divider-1.png

Title: Thantos
Name: Ash Ramussen
Race: Human
Alliance: Villain

pink-swirl-divider-1.png

Personality:
Ash is a very proper man, speaking with a proper English accent and wearing proper clothing. He is calm and collected up until you do something that upsets him incredibly. He is quite bossy and would love to see everyone he hates either die or be seriously injured. When he is mad, Ash is extremely violent. There is nothing that can calm him down, other than seeing the deaths of his enemies as well as playing the violin. He can get fussy, almost like a whiny child and he has a dry sense of humor. Ash is very serious with everything he does. Very stubborn.

♠ Destruction ♠
♠ Shadows ♠
♠ Rainy days ♠
♠ Reading ♠
♠ Playing the violin ♠
♠ Horse-back riding ♠

Dislikes:
♠ Goody two-shoes ♠
♠ The Titans ♠
♠ Bright colors ♠
♠ Sunny days ♠

♠ People with bad grammar and speech ♠

pink-swirl-divider-1.png

Bio:
Ash was born with the ability to control shadows and the ability to completely block a person's senses. He can use his powers to cause a man go blind, deaf, and make him not able to feel what he is touching (though Ash can only do this for a short period of time). These powers earned him the name "Thantos", the greek name for death. Growing up, Ash was the bully among his classmates. He hurt nearly everyone and eventually got himself sent away to a jail. He escaped when he was fifteen and now resides with other villains. He wishes to become the leader of them all, though he knows that might not happen.

Could you please choose a lighter font color? I can't see it on my phone.

Done! I hope he's alright.

Yup, added to the villain list!

And whohoo, just one more titan needed to start!

Hi, I'm interested in joining up to this, but am having trouble getting picture references, and it would kinda be awkward to just post some characters, sooooo...

Hi...

Appearance: Black haired, lanky, wears a skeletal grin mask over his face. Tight fitting but broad shouldered technical suit with grey black and crimson color scheme. Two prehensile mechanical interface tendrils protrude from his shoulders, and his forearms are weighted down with heavy gauntlet mechanisms containing the majority of his combat technology.
Title: Count Zero
Name: Seth Kuro
Race: Human
Alliance: Villains, self
Personality: Creepy and invasive, has a remarkable intelligence despite his disturbed persona. Likes god sim videogames, dark sci-fi, and swimming. Hates friendship speeches, the robotic code of ethics, and anyone who asks too many questions. An unparalleled hacker, he has a fixation on lording over machines, and stealing data.
Bio: An overlooked prodigy whose gifts were never appreciated by the right people, Seth Kuro was left somewhat disfigured in an incident during an attempt to prove himself involving high tension electric cables. Rebuilding himself and reshaping his life, he took the dark path and ran with it faster than anything. His exact goals are unclear, but what is clear is that this maniac will have his day to shine whether or not anyone tries to stand in his way.

"Powers": Utilizes high-tensile electrical tethers and whips, shock darts, and a limited short-burst teleporter. His suit has the ability to hold an immense electrical charge, and his gloves can absorb and convert most forms of energy into electrical power for his weapons systems. Nimble but not outright acrobatic. Proficient at dodging hand to hand attacks.

Appearance: A white-masked apparition with a long billowing cloak and forearms that seem to float unattached from his shoulders. Has large hands, and no visible living tissue, like an animate shroud.
Title: Maestro
Name: Simon Douglas
Race: Spector
Alliance: Titans, the greater good
Personality: Is difficult to approach, but far from unfriendly. Shy but not quiet. Feels self-conscious about the circumstances of his death and new form and does not discuss them virtually ever. Likes puppets and doll-like toys, rainy nights, and classical poetry. Dislikes chaos and uncontrollable situations, pointlessly sad endings to stories, and anything that reminds him of his previous life.
Bio: Aside from the fact that he used to be alive and now is not, getting any further information out of him is like pulling teeth.
Powers: Can control inert objects from a great distance and somewhat puppeteer living creatures without damaging them. Capable of levitating to a distance of about 30 feet above ground, and becoming temporarily intangible.