Teen Titans East

I wanna be her friend

Then she would probably be pretty loyal to your character, even though she has no alliance with the Titans or Villians (yet?).

She can be even though my guy is a Titan, but he is also a wandering blade who does just run off sometimes so in those times he could be hanging out with you.

I think just about everyone will end up running into Sin at some point ^^

My posting times change a lot. Sometimes I won't be able to post for a few days but then I'll be able to post often. I'll try to get one in when it's my turn, but I can't guarantee it. I'll do my best to let you know if I can post or not. Sorry!

My case shall be the same as Ruby. It's summer so I have no idea the times when I can or can't I'll try and post when my turn otherwise I'll let you all know.

Sorry to say I'm the same as Raven and Ruby. But then again, I'm also the last person so it shouldn't be too bad, right? ^^;

.........Well then screw the order (╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Post when ever you want! Just no marathon posting

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alright then....
*rubs neck* Sorry... I'll watch myself then conversation wise with replies as well.

Yeah... I have no idea how this thing should start, like, at all...

You dont need to watch your post ooc, I just dont want to yknow be gone for a day or something cause i dont feel good (im in the middle of getting ready to move cross country) and come back to find yall have done more than a page of posting

Alright so being there is no longer an order just so if you prefer not to be the one to well start us all off and set the ropes as one might say.

May I ask by becoming a Titan how you image us starting that?
Like in the tower already a little use to things but still new to the career? Mixed verities etc...

And no I do not have to start if you have something in mind. Anyone for that matter just wondering so I have an idea of a possible post for my only hero.

NNNNNHGHGFUFH ill just make a real starting post later tonight, i have to clean roght now SO NO ONE POST UNTIL I DO!!

...i'm afraid