Teen Titans East

Appearance:
Hosaka.png

Title:
Name: Jake Black
Race: Human, but has extremely heightened senses and reflexes. Making him able to sense almost anything in a room and amazing in martial arts
Alliance: Neutral but often helps out the Titans, friends with Ayaka (hope you don't mind @Akira )
Personality: Jake comes across as cocky, arrogant and flirty if you are only just meeting him. But once you get to know him you see the real him, the extremely kind and caring person who will die for the people he cares about. But sometimes he cares too much, if someone hurts his friends he will get extremely angry and all he will want is to find whoever hurt them and make them pay. He has a very quick temper.
Bio: To come out during the story

Reactions: Akira
Well I could always pick one of my villains characters who have no connection to any of my other characters.
How does that sound? I don't have a villain yet LOL

Well, I obviously don't run the show here, I'm just noticing the disparity in terms of numbers, if Akira gives you the go-ahead, I think it's probably wise.

Alright... If so I could let you guys pick truthfully. There is three villains I haven't played yet. One I'm working on.
And I'm willing to make a villain from scratch if it is felt that they are needed.

Well, if you have one waiting in the wings to be revealed later it would be a shame to just show your hand immediately.

Like I said, I clearly don't run things here, but I would think that there should at least be as many villains to start with as Titans to fight them. In superhero stories in general, you need a few more villains than heroes...

... obviously, it all depends on what the people want and stuff

Well Titan wise no there just back up.

I have two Titan villains already in an album but they require a hero I have for something else at the moment.

But yeah I'll wait till the others seem to agree I guess.

Appearance:
video%20games%20touhou%20gloves%20dress%20moon%20purple%20long%20hair%20purple%20hair%20books%20magic%20thigh%20highs%20crystals%20b_www.wallmay.net_40.jpg

Title:
Shade

Name:
She doesn't know her birth name.

Female

Race:
Otherworldly Demon

Alliance:
Neutral/Other. Her friend is Sai Takumoto (The Wandering Sword) whom she is pretty loyal to.

Personality:
Despite being a demon, she is very kind and friendly. But don't get her mad, or she acts out and causes tremendous damage, which is something she needs to work on preventing. She likes being around others, but doesn't often stick around in one place. She interacts with those on either the Titans side or the Villians side when she is bored or if it is a slow day for her. If anything interesting happens in town, either a bank robbery or the transfer of a priceless artifact, she will inform either side what is happening.

Bio:
Shade grew up alone, not knowing who her parents are. In fact, she didn't even know she wasn't a human until she was 13, and once she did she stole many old spell books and such to figure out more about herself. As her powers grew, she became more aware of the Titans and Villians. She never bothered choosing a side at first and focused more on herself, but now that her dark magic is more advanced, she pays attention to them more often out of curiosity.
  • Reverse VooDoo Doll- If someone is injured, Shade has the option of healing them but if she does, there wounds appear on her instead.
  • Levitation- Floating/Flying
  • Weaponry Manifestion- Throwing knives/stars (Limit is 10), Black katana sword, Black Ax.
  • Nightmare Manifestation- She can't make it work often, only when she is under a lot of pressure, extremely angry, or it is a full moon. She can make her opponent go into a hallucinogenic state where their nightmares manifest. Only lasts an hour.
  • Dream Travel- She can travel into others dreams to talk to them.
  • Telekinesis- Ability to make things levitate with her mind.
  • Curse- She can place a curse on others to make them do her bidding, yet to do that she needs a lock of their hair. And if she does happen to use it, it only lasts a half an hour and takes a lot of energy out of her, often forcing her to go into a day long sleep in order to recharge.
  • Portal- She can make a portal so she won't have to travel long distances. Yet the distance varies depending on her energy. Traveling through portals when she's on little to no energy is dangerous and can often make people get lost in what she calls "the space between space". She can retrieve them, but it takes a while.
  • Bomb- She can cause explosives varying in damadge. She can only make the big explosions happen when she is angry and can make little to no explostions when happy.
  • Language Translation- Nothing special, she can just change the ear and tongue of those around her so when people on, say, Japan speak to them in Japanese, they hear the English translation and when they reply, they are speaking Japanese without knowing it.
  • Purple Flames- The color isn't special, it's just purple fire. It's basic magic, so is doesn't take a lot out of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Raven