Teen Titans East

Oh and just so you guys know encase my first few replies look horrible or messed up.
I have only done the spoiler portion of BB codes in the past. Just now being asked really to try and make things even prettier. I have another RP where others use them but I have no need being only one character.

So if my post well first post looks really scary I'm sorry just new to trying. I'll try and fix it if so.

Dale city...sure why not.

Yes and 98 other problems as well

Jk its really fine with me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Titan's East.... Right my bad...
I'll edit the name in as soon as I can. Been busy all of a sudden this first week of summer.

Okay I think I edited the city sorry about that.
I'll try and get a second post in soon this week end just seems to have gotten busy.

There are spots still open for both villains and neutral parties.

• Useful
Reactions: Akira
(Hey guys, I've actually been occupied for the last couple of days, and it turns out my availability isn't anywhere near as high as I had initially thought, so I'm seriously thinking of trying to move my Titan to like, a reserve roster or something, life has kind of ambushed me the last few days. If I'm allowed to do that there may be an opening for a Titan, and at the very least, you can post without me for a while, right?)

I'm not just aborting my Titan, mind you, I'm just trying to move him to more of a backup position, I'd just need to know that I'm not screwing this up too much.

rotg_oc__plague_by_yinyangswings-d5tsdi1.png
The Con Man

Name: Unknown
Race: Human
Alliance:
Villain
Personality: Hostile,Sneaky and wise.
Bio: Eye witness say that he use to be a(n) old Vegas magician who fell flat and turned to a life of crime to support himself seeing society as a plague He use's the plague doctor mask to seal his identity to rid the world of scum..(Known as hero) That would be the first step in his process then taking on to the world, organizing the villains that be to create a team of his own he desired to rule over his plans have yet to start.
Powers: Magic, Traps and mirror tricks,Small gadgets, Guns ,and Illusions and fake bodies that are suppose to be him. Smoke bombs, Cards and even money!
Weakness: Laughter
Appearance: Seems to be a shadowy figure that dreads a long cloak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to apply with a villain of my own.

Though the picture reference would be something of a problem.

rotg_oc__plague_by_yinyangswings-d5tsdi1.png
The Con Man

Name: Unknown
Alliance:
Villain
Personality: Hostile,Sneaky and wise.
Bio: Eye witness say that he use to be a(n) old Vegas magician who fell flat and turned to a life of crime to support himself.
Powers: Magic, Traps and mirror tricks
Weakness: Know one lived to tell...

Approved

@Aldriem Just write as detailed description you can.

Title: Pulse
Name: Brandon Streake
Appearance: Brandon, when he's not in costume looks like any other young adult. He has long black hair that fall below the collar and split from the center towards the front. Furthermore, he has a 5 o' clock shadow adorning his face and a scar on his left cheek. Bearing a number of scars on his body from when he used to train recklessly with his uncle, formerly a military man. He stands at a height of 6 feet and weighs a measly 76 kilos. He has a lean figure and prefers to wear an orange jacket on top of his signature white shirt and baggy chinos.
In the Pulse costume, Brandon wears a generally dark grey skin-tight suit resembling that of a Ninja with asymmetrically colored streaks running throughout the Suit. On the left side of the suit are blue streaks while on the right are orange streaks which all seem to be originating from a pack on his back. He wears two eskrima sticks on his pack and furthermore, wears no boots, his feet being covered fully by his suit. On his head, he wears what resembles a black full-rounded helmet with the eye-spots glowing red and no other mark.
Alliance: Villain
Personality: Brandon used to be a very happy-go-lucky person before an accident made him maniacal and mentally unstable. He usually keeps quiet talking only when he wants to or needs to and only to people he thinks are essential to his plans and such. He tends to almost never get angry and strangely enough, stays calm in most of the situations, a side-effect of his accident. According to him, his anger will be the death of him. He has also been known to display bouts of affection when faced with such situations proving that his true nature is not all gone.
Bio: <Will be revealed through RP if it's alright.>

Powers & Abilities:

The Pulse is a master level hand-to hand combatant and well-versed in non-lethal weaponry. Because his uncle taught him military techniques as well, he can wrestle, box and shows expertise in mixed martial arts as well. Having been inspired by Deathstroke and Nightwing's fighting methods, he can wield the escrima sticks with deadly efficiency and can join the two sticks to form one staff making him even more able in terms of range and technique. In terms of guns and rifles, Pulse shows minimal training since his uncle refused to teach him the basics of advanced weaponry. He is highly athletic and reasonably fast being able to execute some pretty good stunts though he prefers not to do them waving them off as flashy and extravagant.

Powers: The Pulse was involved in an experiment where his mother, CEO of Streake Technologies and a single mother decided to test him, of his own choice and offering. The experiment involved injecting Brandon with nanobugs that would open up his pores increasing his body's absorption ability by a 100%. However, as fate would have it, at that same moment, the Alpha-Omega Chamber of the Streake Building exploded releasing A-O Particles all through the building. While most people died, including Brandon's mother, Brandon himself absorbed the particles strongly fusing them with his body's atoms.

Pulse can dash at immense speeds by just causing any minor trauma anywhere on his body. The strike need not induce pain but should be enough to cause disharmony in the A-O Particles which normally are kept at bay by means of the pack worn by Pulse. Just lightly tapping his thigh or snapping his fingers is enough to get the energy. His dash however is limited to anywhere between 10 meter to a good 60 meters depending on the trauma inflicted by self. Additionally, Pulse can occasionally chain upto three dashes by repeatedly agitating the A-O Particles although this drains energy and makes him all fuzzy. He can dash in any direction regardless of his physical position or location. But, he cannot dash mid-air.

His weakness is, he needs atleast a break of 30 seconds to 5 minutes between dashes depending on the agitation intensity.

Title: Pulse
Name: Brandon Streake
Appearance: Brandon, when he's not in costume looks like any other young adult. He has long black hair that fall below the collar and split from the center towards the front. Furthermore, he has a 5 o' clock shadow adorning his face and a scar on his left cheek. Bearing a number of scars on his body from when he used to train recklessly with his uncle, formerly a military man. He stands at a height of 6 feet and weighs a measly 76 kilos. He has a lean figure and prefers to wear an orange jacket on top of his signature white shirt and baggy chinos.
In the Pulse costume, Brandon wears a generally dark grey skin-tight suit resembling that of a Ninja with asymmetrically colored streaks running throughout the Suit. On the left side of the suit are blue streaks while on the right are orange streaks which all seem to be originating from a pack on his back. He wears two eskrima sticks on his pack and furthermore, wears no boots, his feet being covered fully by his suit. On his head, he wears what resembles a black full-rounded helmet with the eye-spots glowing red and no other mark.
Alliance: Villain
Personality: Brandon used to be a very happy-go-lucky person before an accident made him maniacal and mentally unstable. He usually keeps quiet talking only when he wants to or needs to and only to people he thinks are essential to his plans and such. He tends to almost never get angry and strangely enough, stays calm in most of the situations, a side-effect of his accident. According to him, his anger will be the death of him. He has also been known to display bouts of affection when faced with such situations proving that his true nature is not all gone.
Bio: <Will be revealed through RP if it's alright.>

Powers & Abilities:

The Pulse is a master level hand-to hand combatant and well-versed in non-lethal weaponry. Because his uncle taught him military techniques as well, he can wrestle, box and shows expertise in mixed martial arts as well. Having been inspired by Deathstroke and Nightwing's fighting methods, he can wield the escrima sticks with deadly efficiency and can join the two sticks to form one staff making him even more able in terms of range and technique. In terms of guns and rifles, Pulse shows minimal training since his uncle refused to teach him the basics of advanced weaponry. He is highly athletic and reasonably fast being able to execute some pretty good stunts though he prefers not to do them waving them off as flashy and extravagant.

Powers: The Pulse was involved in an experiment where his mother, CEO of Streake Technologies and a single mother decided to test him, of his own choice and offering. The experiment involved injecting Brandon with nanobugs that would open up his pores increasing his body's absorption ability by a 100%. However, as fate would have it, at that same moment, the Alpha-Omega Chamber of the Streake Building exploded releasing A-O Particles all through the building. While most people died, including Brandon's mother, Brandon himself absorbed the particles strongly fusing them with his body's atoms.

Pulse can dash at immense speeds by just causing any minor trauma anywhere on his body. The strike need not induce pain but should be enough to cause disharmony in the A-O Particles which normally are kept at bay by means of the pack worn by Pulse. Just lightly tapping his thigh or snapping his fingers is enough to get the energy. His dash however is limited to anywhere between 10 meter to a good 60 meters depending on the trauma inflicted by self. Additionally, Pulse can occasionally chain upto three dashes by repeatedly agitating the A-O Particles although this drains energy and makes him all fuzzy. He can dash in any direction regardless of his physical position or location. But, he cannot dash mid-air.

His weakness is, he needs atleast a break of 30 seconds to 5 minutes between dashes depending on the agitation intensity.

Approved, also what are Chinos?

Chinos are those strangely colored trousers that look like cargos, but without all those pockets. Basically, trousers made from chino cloth.