Team 7 Reborn (Open)

Which do you prefer?

• Naruto

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Naruto: Shippuden

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Isn't it obvious? Anyone who wants to go. Until things get heavy, I'm not concerned with posting orders. Especially since it isn't that common for people to get interrupted mid-dialogue unless its predetermined.

Oh, and mmm...cookies.

I just realize there's cookies at the rating bar lol

I did earlier. That is why I'm using it now >.> xD

OH MY GOSH NO MADARA WON D8< IT WAS A TIE BUT HE WON. //saysstufftomakemyselfhappy XD.

And that what I meant..Love/justice blah blah XD.

I for some reason imagine these trio pairs:
[ Ryu / Rukio / Mikasa ]
Jiraya - Tsunade - Orichimaru
Kakashi - Rin - Obito
Naruto - Sai - Sasuke (Sakura doesn't fit rikuo XD)
Hashirama - Mito - Madara

@TakedaXxXKaori my phone has been confusing rikuo's name I think. So I'm gonna edit those XD SORRY I JUST NOTICED IF MY PHONE EVEN DID MISTAKEN HIS NAME

I just realize that in three out of the four groups you stated, Rikuo is the girl character lol xD

10/10 would rate again.

@OverCast It's open to other players. You can be a member of a different team, a villain, what have you.

I'm honestly regretting my decision to allow descendants of the Uchiha, and so much freedom. I want everyone to have fun, but, yeah...

Anyway, we're definitely open for more people.
I feel unsure about Mikasa now XD
I'll PM you my plans *shrug*

SHIT SPEAKING OF BEING UNSURE I JUST FUCKING REALIZED I COULD'VE BEEN A DESCENDANT OF KAKASHI. HOW DID I FUCKING FORGET HIM.
URGHHHHH D8< TO LATE TO CHANGE NOW. SHIT UP UNTIL NOW I HAVE BETTER IDEAS SRSLY.

Actually, I should be honest with you all, I'm likely going to be restarting this thing, with a few changes. I can keep this thing going, if you'd like, so the characters can remain.

Dude, like, I'm already confused @_@ what changes...?

Firstly, it would be starting at about the same time the original release started, not years later.

Secondly, characters related to canon characters would not be allowed.

Third, it would likely take place in a different village.

Finally, with enough interest, I may make it a group instead

Firstly, it would be starting at about the same time the original release started, not years later.

Secondly, characters related to canon characters would not be allowed.

Third, it would likely take place in a different village.

Finally, with enough interest, I may make it a group instead
So purely OC. No descendants? Like--Your own clan your making up?

And wasnt this always a group :o

What about this one? We kind of started the training thing.
I get it I'm just slightly confused XD
So a completely new rp?

It'd be brand new. No descendants, no relations, etc... and you could create a clan, it'd need approval of course.

By a group, I mean a literal group, not just a group rp.

We could continue this one, though. I don't mind having both.

That's what I mean. If there's no descendants or relations you can't be in a canon clan really. Unless we can, just not know of the canon characters or something

You can technically be in most of the clans without a blood relation to a main cast member.

I'd allow most clans, though. No Uchiha or Senj, no Uzumaki, etc... Hyuuga, Inuzuka, Aburame, Akimichi, Yamanaka, Nara, it's cool.

I'll most likely make a inuzuka member.. Or Nara... Or OC
We'll see if I join. I'm not sure yet.
[spoili]
naruto_oc____ami_inuzuka_by_lanemoisell-d7bltzj.png
[/spoili]
[spoili]
lina_training_outfit_by_rawwr04-d70ge2g.jpg
[/spoili]

Reactions: 2 people
Oh my...

Either way, it's a ways off. Just wanted to give a heads up. I hope we can keep this going

I tried to find the same character as the second image..
But the art wasn't really good enough on her appearance.

So.. SHAMELESS IMAGE POST THERE >8D

If that's so, I'll stick to Rikuo since I like him. But, I'll most probably change where the Arakawa clan originated from.

She'll most likely be the cheerful one... XD
between Rikuo and ryuu IF ryuu or another male member is in it too lol.

I want her to have a original jinchuriki but nah. It's not that important to me anyways XD