• Naruto

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Naruto: Shippuden

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Ryuu = uses love for peace
Mikasa = uses power for peace

This will be so much fun. I swear I can't wait when they're older XD
Or Atleast to end 'part I' and go to 'part II' in this RP.
Maybe we can slowly close part I after a while by -like said- having Mikasa discover and see her parents dead. Then her older siblings briefly fight Kimiko, then ryuu and ryuki (but Mikasa comes in time, only to in return lose against them). Then she resigns from team 7'without permission and we can do the major skip 8D

Errrr, I think that is sorta right. More like.

Ryuu=Uses Justice for Peace
Mikasa=Uses Ruthlessness for Peace

xD.

Well, like he said. History repeats itself and if I remember correctly...Madara lost to Hashirama *cough* >.>

So does that mean I can learn Sage Mode?!?! xD (Joking...maybe)

OH MY GOSH NO MADARA WON D8< IT WAS A TIE BUT HE WON. //saysstufftomakemyselfhappy XD.

And that what I meant..Love/justice blah blah XD.

I for some reason imagine these trio pairs:
[ Ryu / Rukio / Mikasa ]
Jiraya - Tsunade - Orichimaru
Kakashi - Rin - Obito
Naruto - Sai - Sasuke (Sakura doesn't fit rikuo XD)
Hashirama - Mito - Madara

@TakedaXxXKaori my phone has been confusing rikuo's name I think. So I'm gonna edit those XD SORRY I JUST NOTICED IF MY PHONE EVEN DID MISTAKEN HIS NAME

Plus I find it ironic that the ending members were 'traitors'. The most talented and cherished student becoming bad and fighting their sensei's atleast once.

So. The Data that I'm getting from your little...list.

Is Ryuu is going to become the Strongest of the 3 >.> xD

Ummmm

I honestly don't know. I'm honestly confused because this RP is about Team 7 and Team 7 is filled, but Astraeus said he didn't mind people filling other teams or something @.@

Spoiler future alert teaser:
Don't take or be descendants of Itachi... That's the best hint I can say.. I got things planned already involving him XD

We need a twist in mikasa's situation so yeah I hope this follows XD

I just noticed...there are new little like things in the whatcha ma call it. SEE

YOU GET A COOKIE

@OverCast It's open to other players. You can be a member of a different team, a villain, what have you.

I'm honestly regretting my decision to allow descendants of the Uchiha, and so much freedom. I want everyone to have fun, but, yeah...

Anyway, we're definitely open for more people.

Well, we seem to be having fun and progressing nicely o.o

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not trying to give anyone an idea or anything, just stating a fact.

No one has asked to have Rinnegan yet...so that is a plus xD

I'll be making a major villain. I'll PM you about plotting details when I'm finished

Name: Akuro Kyoya
Chakra Nature: Ice
Preferred Weapon: Creates weapons with Ice Ninjutsu.
Personality: [Secret]
Biography: [Secret]
Appearance

Edit/Note: I kept biography and personality secret because this character is a villain.

Reactions: 2 people
If I need to change my character let me know.
If my character is fine, let me know please.

If he is fine I'll have an introductory post up by tomorrow.

He looks fine to me, mate. Be sure to fill me in on your plot ideas, and where you want him to be, etc...

I don't know who is up to reply anymore @.@