Team 7 Reborn (Open)

Which do you prefer?

• Naruto

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Naruto: Shippuden

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Ummm. We could keep this one going and start another one o.o

I don't know why, but I really enjoy this one and I get the feeling you don't @.@

I really enjoy this one too, I kinda felt the same way but I think he said he doesn't mind still doing this RP XD

Gah, even in the new group I want to use someone that has Mokuton (Not because Mokuton can be OP) but because I like Mokuton >.>

Too bad the Hashirama is the only one that could ever do it...so that doesn't mean it is singled to just the Senju clan right? Maybe just...certain people? I'm perfectly fine if I can't have someone with Mokuton, just seeing the possibilities of using it o.o

I do want to keep doing this one. Technically, you could be a character that can use mokuton, but. It wouldn't be on a large scale, and he'd have to be once if Orochimaru's experiments or something.

Hmmm. I hope this RP keeps going o.o

Reactions: 2 people
I know, I honestly see this rp lasting. I have many things planned for the future for both my characters and everyone.
IE. the 'plan' to get the bells can be a plan when Ryuu and Mikasa fight briefly.

I also had a second battle in mind when they're older after Mikasa kills off her siblings it leads her, Ryuu and rukio to summon their contracted summoning animals or whatever.

I wanted Mikasa to be able to somehow retrieve a forbidden scroll that was written by Madara to summon the nine tails (similar to how Orichimaru summons manda and snakes, Mikasa summons foxes and possibly nine tails since i thought nine tails has no jinchuriki anymore)

Then in their second fight that in te end involves summoning we have nine tails the fox, Ryuu's wooden dragon, and Rikuos electric dragon. They use part of ther technique from the bell training on Mikasa, which is summoning the wooden dragon to push her back and use Amaterasu to burn some of the wood. Then Rikuo jumps in the air pretending to attach her and she uses fire balls in te sky to create cumulus clouds to have electric current. The heat of Amaterasu and close allows him to take lightning and summon the electric dragon from the sky. (he takes advantage of mikasa's fire/blaze release which is the heat.) Then Mikasa summons nine tails to their surprise and uses susanoo and of course in the end loses. Chakra all drained.

That's my idea so far, but I'm not sure if this will be approved moreover last!

Hmmm.

Like I said Astraeus. I really want to continue this RP BUT

Your Group RP, you said that it will be during the time of Naruto, etc. But in a Different Village...mmmm. What exactly would happen because everything major happens with Naruto @.@

I think the new rp is the same. Just purely OC's only. Set in the same time, No canon relations.

I treat this rp like its set in the same time tbh just more focused on specific characters

Well I know the new RP will be purely OC, but he said during the time of Naruto. Meaning the RP will be having Team 7 and everyone else running around the world.

Oh yeah true..
I'm 50/50 on it. I'm not all that sure if I'm feeling the idea since it seems slightly conflicted and at the same time harder ... OTL.

Yeah, wouldn't it be harder to think of a plot for our Characters if it is around the time Naruto, Sasuke, and all of them are alive and doing their thing <.>

I was gonna say I'm pretty sure he means set in the same time. And similar to this rp make OC in teams that are not in anyway similar or related to canons?

I'm not sure

I'm not sure either <.>

To me it sounded like our OC's would be alive in a different village while Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are alive. Just the difference is we are not related to any Canon and in a different village @.@

At this rate, I may just go AU. It's easier that way. Keep a few canons for sake of ease and continuity.

Oh, and, I'm not really fond of the nine tails thing. I mean, there can only be so much of a powerhouse, you know?

Also, I understood very little of that plan of yours haha I'm a mite slow.

Alright, an AU with some Canon Characters makes more sense.

I was gonna break my idea down but seeing the summoning idea rejected Nevermind XD