Team 7 Reborn (Open)

Which do you prefer?

• Naruto

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Naruto: Shippuden

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
I may have Mikasa probably soon like rukio... 70/100 chance XD

And boys with bangs like that become bishies when they're older. Yes.

Hmmmm. Your little...NPC Character, Emi Senju could be Ryuu's cousin or twin sister o.o. Never stated if he has siblings or not.

Well, I changed her name, but, I could change it back. After all, many of the Senju can't perform Mokuton...yay for plot points!

Yeah ^^ That is why I was saying she could be his twin sister o.o

She could hate him for how he inherited Mokuton and she didn't xD

She's older by a year (I made them a year older), but they could be siblings or just cousins (members of the same clan) I'd lean more towards cousins, personally.

Cousins it is...though people around his age could hold a grudge because they are all greedy children that want Mokuton

I have a good idea for how she'll feel about him. "You're just a lucky punk who inherited some good genes!" haha

Wait...I just realised...akfalfsf

Ryuu is a Senju who can use Mokuton who has a possible friend/rival which is Mikasa.

*cough* Hashirama and Madara *cough*

Hehe I had that thought earlier. Remember folks, history has a tendency to repeat itself!

@Noceur, you're up again. I will wait to post until you all three arrive. I'll go ahead and tell you that she'll just be standing in the training field, her parasol leaning against her shoulder. So, yeah. Go ahead. ^_^

So...we aren't very far but you have any idea for a plot until they start becoming older? o.o

Well, I should probably ask how much you guys want to do before we start on the time skips? I figure we'd do a couple "arcs" beforehand. Then do the good old fashioned Chuunin exam as an arc, then do our first short skip. What you think?

That sounds like a good plan to me

Reactions: 2 people
Is it my turn to post? o.o

I would say 'anyone can go' by now but i don't know if I should XD

Eh, I will reply ^^

Wait...I just realised...akfalfsf

Ryuu is a Senju who can use Mokuton who has a possible friend/rival which is Mikasa.

*cough* Hashirama and Madara *cough*
Oheythere ;D
Decided to read previous OOC while I was out XD

BUT HOW CAN I JUST NOTICE THIS WTH LOL.
My brain must've been like,"Neh... Not important ouo. We'll make noceur not notice that.*scraps idea*"

It's the uchiha curse of hatred >8D
I guess it'll be a never ending war/complicated rivalry between uchiha's and senju's
Love vs power XD

Lol, It is alright! I just noticed it the moment I said it yesterday.