Teach me your slang

M

Mid

As the title days, let's learn slang together! It's always fun to learn new things. Today, someone learned about Mudbutt which is a term used for Diarrhea! It's an amusing insult and I'm curious if there are other less common terms out there. Well? Tell me!

Hoser--Loser, fool, idiot.

Aboot--About.

Eh'--Yeah?, hi, okay.

Dude, Guy, Buddy--Slang for "stranger".

Aboot time you hosers made it to the game eh'?

I love my country. :angel:

Behehehe mudbutt.

o___o

Normal people: I'm going hunting.
People where I live: tirty-point buckshot, take 'er down.

>_____>;;;

THAT SHIT IS ALL WONKY.

WONKY = messed up, not right, all weird

Reactions: Amberlin
Skosh = a small thing or little bit

pr'y = probably

kitty corner = diagonal

The Mountain's out = clear skies

THAT SHIT IS ALL WONKY.
WONKY = messed up, not right, all weird
MOTHERFUCKER, I KNEW I DIDN'T PICK UP THAT SHIT IN CALIFORNIA. I STARTED USING WONKY AND EVERYONE LOOKS AT ME LIKE I AM WILLY FUCKING WONKA. THANKS DIANA. THANKS

Janky has been pretty popular around here lately. It usually mean something shitty and run down or questionable/undesirable.

Have some swedish slang from the more immigrant heavy suburbs. Aka where I lived for years. We use tons of swenglish, so our sentences might go something like this;

"Ey, Wassup bror, Hörde att du sjappat från Aina. " (Ey, how's it going, heard you ditched the cops.)
"De var fett Keffa" (They were dumb as fuck)

sjappa = leave
Bror= Brother, used for close friends.
Aina/Bengen = Cops
Svenne = Someone super swedish.
Keff = whack, dumb.
Fet = Means fat, but is used when something is extra awesome.
Braja = Weed.
Dope = Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brovo
To disturb my friends, I use "flesh" to describe anything to do with meat.

Example: I enjoy chicken wings. I like to pull every bit of steaming flesh off the bones with my teeth.

I get a lot of weird looks at the cafeteria. :)

Oh boy, hick-meets-the big-o slang...

Bumkin Slang

Bugeaters - I have no clue why but the older Nebraskan generation refers to themselves was bugeaters, not in a good or bad way "Oh, back when I was a young bugeater..."

Druthers- I don't really know how to explain this... it's like saying "well, if things went my way _______"

Piddling - screwing around, sniffing the roses, etc.

Pecker poles - baby trees, usually the crappy ones that don't look like they'd make it through winter. Yes... we insult trees here.

"Druthers, we'd be out o' here already if y'all weren't piddlin' around the pecker pole like a bunch of sissy misses"

Clear as mud - confirmation that you understand something... kind of.

Tinkletoes - fancy rich woman in heels.

My Bessy - when referring to the biggest and healthiest cow in the pasture.

Ruff instead of roof

Warsh instead of wash

Crick instead of creek

Cityfolk Slang

The Big-O - Omaha, Nebraska.

Huskers - Nebraskans, especially the ones who live in the capital.

Loosie - someone who tries to bum cigarettes off of people on the streets (sometimes a lighter).

Brewski - beer

Skipping stones - dodging a question

Now, if you're smarter than the average boobear... - If you have any wit about you... (used by teachers during lectures, or when someone is explaining something)

"Now, if you're smarter than the average boobear, you'll realize that operant conditioning works off of a schedule of reinforcement."

vvv daily facepalm material vvv

You're cruisin' for a bruisin' - I WANNA PUNCH YO FACE BRO

Let's blow this popsicle/kool-aid/lemonade stand - let's go/leave.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Diurese - to discharge a patient from the hospital; "diurese the list" - the act of discharging from the hospital obviously lowers the number of people I have to see on my patient list; diuresis is the act of artifically causing urination via a diuretic-class medication.

Reactions: Torsty
My dad says 'Poop through a goose' a shit ton.

Normally when I ask him if he understands.

"Understand it as fast as poop through a goose" and shit like that.

Reactions: Mid and Minibit
Your dad is amazing.

And probably has diarrhea.

Or at least his goose does.

Reactions: Mid
According to him. Geese shit a lot.

People in my area also say "I heard you won't"

This is normally said after things like....

"I'm so hungry for pizza right now"

"Shut the hell up or I will make you"

"I gotta take a dump"

So I have no fucking clue what it might mean to them.

I've heard people say Bae in reference to there significant other. I tend to not enjoy those peoples company.

Punch'a'duck- A term used to show frustration
Shoot'a'biscuit- A term used to show frustration
Joshing your taters- Just messing with you
Dang it Dale- Used when you can't think of some one to blame
Janky- Junky
Swanky- in stlye
Stank- dirty, filthy, horrid

Those are silly terms that I am currently using. Most people find it funny. Those who don't are stank.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Small ball crap - a problem, interruption, task, or other inconvenience that, in the grand scheme of things, is mostly irrelevant (especially to you) but OMG HAS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT NOW!!!111!!!...usually by some idiot who mistakenly thinks said inconvenience will be the end of the world

Small ball crap - a problem, interruption, task, or other inconvenience that, in the grand scheme of things, is mostly irrelevant (especially to you) but OMG HAS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF RIGHT NOW!!!111!!!...usually by some idiot who mistakenly thinks said inconvenience will be the end of the world
I know people who could be described as that.