Tavern in the woods

Hearing max say good bye and the door shutting behind him, fanf stood up and casually  walked down the stairs, not knowing what to expect. Rounding the corner he looked at Axel then moved his gaze to jace as he sat at the bar. "do you mine pouring me some whiskey?" he asked with his head fairly low, keeping jace in his veiw. 

Fang didnt trust the wolf. But he was starting to trust Axel. Axel was a bit cocky and childish, but a decent man. 

((sorry bout the short posts.)))

Axel reached behind him with his braid to grab the bottle of vodka and used his right hand to reach for the pitcher of orange juice. He felt Jace's incredulous gaze on him, but paid him no mind. He poured just enough vodka into a glass to loosen the body, but not so much as to make the drink bitter -- that was what the orange juice was for. He grabbed an empty bottle from under the counter, inspecting it for cleanliness and pouring the mixture into it. He repeated the action, secretly keeping an eye on Jace, making sure the wolf didn't do anything rash. The man wasn't all that impulsive; he was one of the most level-headed people Axel knew. But when Jace says he doesn't trust someone, it took a hell of a job to change his mind.

Done with mixing, he put a cup over the mouth of the bottle and handed it back to his braid. The braid seemed to accept the duty and shake the bottle while he cleared the unnecessary items with his hands. He then pulled out and shined three glasses and set them onto the bar. Retrieving the bottle, he poured some into each.

"Have at it," he said casually, almost immediately knocking his back. Jace was more sedate, and took a sip. Axel picked up the third glass and held it out to Fang.

Fang didn't know how to start the conversation that everyone was waiting for. He felt the glare of jaces eyes, judging him for a crime that he had no idea of. Some people act on impulse, without thinking. That sometime made him mad.

"thanks." he said picking up the glass and take a swag. He knew that he'd end up drinking again, but not so soon.

It had been several minutes after the thank, and Fang stared at the glass waiting for something to happened. As his minded spins, full of senorios.

[hell I'm in Fang's position lol. I have no idea how this is going to work xD Sorry I'm late though. Was out of the house...]

Axel had finished his and poured another. He slid the glass toward Jace, even though the wolf hadn't finished his first. He poured a third and did the same. Pouring two more, he set them aside for Fang and then proceeded to chug straight from the bottle. Glasses, while classy, just weren't his style. He mulled over everything he just heard, still keeping a wary eye on Jace. Drinking would be good for the half wolf; just enough would loosen the guy up to act almost impulsively. Liquor was a strong foe.

So, Fang killed a guy and was on the loose, really. Axel was in the same boat, somewhat. He himself hid the body. Apparently, this guy did all the work.

"You know my story," he said, glancing at Fang before darting a cautious look at Jace. "How's about telling me yours, boss man?"

"You told?" Jace fixed Axel with a dark look. "He's a goddamn wolf, Axel."

"So are you," Axel countered.

"You know me," Jace stated.

"I know him enough." Axel said, taking a calm swig from the bottle.

"For all of...not even an entire day!" Jace scowled at the human hybrid, fingers digging into the glass he held.

"You're too uptight."

"You're too damn careless," Jace growled, looking as if he was about to pounce on Axel out of sheer irritation.

"Listen," Axel gestured with the hand that held the bottle. "Let's just hear his side of the story and we'll move from there."

Jace looked ready to object when swift as lighting, the bladed ends of his braid shot out and stopped inches from Jace's left eye. Jace glowered, but he backed down at Axel's warning look. Of course Axel wouldn't do anything to harm the other man but if push came to shove, he'd disable him by any means necessary. All he needed to know what the beef between Fang and that Max person.

He slowly removed his gaze from Jace, blades still in place, and looked at Fang. He took another drink from the bottle. "So? What's the big idea?"

[you're still alive! WOOT]

Fang sighed after Axel and jace quit arguing. He really didn't want to tell his story but at this point he had no choice. It was either tell them, or risk shedding more blood.

"well." he said taking another swag. "the man who was here was my brother. "

"it was 20 years ago." 

"max crossed territory and the other alpha attacked him, almost killing him." he took another. 

"so i killed killed the alpha, I sneaking into his home faster than his pack could sniff me out."

Fang pushed the glass forward for another shot. "i don't know why max said i almost killed him. Its a lie."

Fang glances over at jace knowing he wouldn't believe a word he said. Some wolves were. Like that, depending on there past.

((ya. And after the cliffs i climbed without safty equiment.....im suprise i didnt die))

[you daredevil]

Axel stared at Fang in disbelief. He killed an Alpha, and Axel was accused of killing one. Okay. He could live with that. Fang was on the run and so was he. Max was his brother. Okay. He understood that. But...

"That's it?" he asked, expression blank. "Okay, I can't blame you for wanting totake revenge but where' the action, the anger the emotion? Hell I --."

Axel stopped mid sentence as soon as Jace seemed to literally fly at Fang. In all of three seconds, he was halfway toward the exiled wolf and Axel's hair, barely, freed itself from its braid and wrapped its steel grip around Jace. He flung the rabid wolf backward, careful to throw him in an empty area of the floor.

Jace's head was free of the cocoon, but his eyes were lit with death. "It was YOU!" HE struggled against Axel's hair. "Let me go, Axel. I've been looking for this guy for years. He stole my uncle away from me and he's going to pay."

It took some doing, but Axel managed to get a better hold on Jace before even daring to look away from the wolf.

He gave Fang a questioning look. This was some deep shit. He'd never in his life seen Jace react to something like this.

Fang expect the wolf to lunge but had no idea that the lunge would have a story behind it. Seeing jace lunge fang quickly went for the gun but stopped the second he saw Axel grip him with his hair.

"it was you!"

Fang didn't look toward the wolf, still sitting at the bar, holding his bottle of whiskey. He felt no remorse for the alpha he killed, and just a little regret, but he never stopped to think who he might of affected with his actions 

"yes." he said answering the question jace asked. "it was me. And id do it." he said with a firm tone. 

He kept his grip on the gun, ready to pull.

Axel glanced warily at the gun and held the blade point at Jace's neck. If he knew anything about any animal, go for the neck and they'd calm almost instantly. Or at least cease all motion.

Jace was stock still, but no less enraged. Axel saw the murder written in the man's eyes and really didn't know what to do in this situation.

"Come on, Jay," Axel tried pathetically. "I'm only asking you this one favor. At least leave the guy alive because he saved my ass. Kill him if I get killed or something." He spoke in a rush and bit his bottom lip as soon as he was done. Shit. He just landed Fang in one hell of a compromise.

Jace turned his glare toward Axel and held the other man's cautious gaze before looking back at Fang, mulling over it. He relaxed completely with a nod. Axel idly wondered if Jace would plot his death in order to get to Fang. Jace wasn't head hunter of his pack for nothing, after all.

Axel let a breath go, slowly releasing Jace, but hair still nearby in case it was necessary again.

Fang continued to face toward the bar as he slowly slipped his gun back in it proper place, reaching out for the empty glass planning to toss it at jaces face at the last moment.

"just have a seat" he said toward jace. "and calmed down before someone gets hurt." 

Fang could tell by Axels voice that he wanted them to get along but didnt know quiet how to break the tension.

"so bran was your uncle AE?" he said with a slightly sarcastic voice

(OOC: I did not read all of the Post before these one's, So if something Happened, And Customer's are not allowed or something Tell me, And i can Delete this post,)-Raine sat over a Male's dead body in the wood's, A Grin was on his face, The person he killed was for Revenge, Raine was a werewolf And had a Pack before yesterday, But one of his Companion's had been killed, By the man He was standing over now, His Crimson red eye's, Watching the bloody scene, Blood Dripping off of his face,Which had Been sprayed with blood As he bashed the man's head in with a Rock, Which he was Clutching with his Right hand, Gripping it so tightly his knuckle's had turned White,Raine released the Rock now and stood, Wiping Blood off of his face as It smeared, But he kept wiping it off, He then wiped his hand on the Dead man's T-shirt, He then stood, Surprisingly, It had not gotten on his Outfit,Raine openly Had three form's, This one,= His human form, A wolf form, And a Werewolf form,This killing, Had pleased his werewolf form tho, Making that feeling of wanting to give in to the beast, Fade. Raine had a Gun in His back pocket, Hidden by his Jacket, It was a Police-men's, Five-Seven pistol,As he walked toward's a Tavern he was Informed of, He let out a soft laugh, When he got there and Pushed the door Open roughly, Making it Smack The wall, He looked at the people Inside,Hand's Behind his Back, Holding each other, His face Still had that Red Tint of blood on it, Along with his hand's, - "Hello,," -He had said it in the Calmest, Sanest tone he could make possible with his Voice,-

[if you're good at playing along, then have at it. everyone else ditched 'cause we moved too fast lol welcome though. i won't be able to post till much later today]

[eugh. uhm...well alright then. send fang somewhere and axel, jace and Raine will do random foolishness till then]

Before jace had a chance to answer his question, the door slammed up with bash. A man stood in the opening. the scent of blood lingered on the man, followed by the scent of wolf. This guys was bad news, but that didn't bother him much. 

"welcome." fang said, acting as if no one really cared that he was wanted by the state of alaska for killing and alpha wolf. "make your self at home." fang looked at Axel. "take care of him. Im going to go take a nap then we can talk more on about the past. But for now. Don't do anything you might regret." he finished with a soft tone as he stood up and walked toward the stairs and to his room, locking the door.

((alright. Have fun.))

-Raine, Walked forward's and took a Seat, As he let out a soft breath, Clearing his throat s he pressed the seat against the wall's Watching the other's, Something was wrong, And The beast inside of him, Wanted to come out, He hid hand under the Table,As he clenched it shut , His eye's seemed to glimmer as he watched the other's, He was Rather thirsty, But he was not sure that he should ask for anything, He just needed to rest at the moment, So he did, Sitting back against the Chair,But he continued watching the Other's in the room, He then put his hand's on the table, They were shaking abit, But he kept it under control,-

Axel unceremoniously let Jace fall to the ground without much notice, his hair's length shortening to something more presentable. He studiously ignored the glare he was receiving, slapping a grin on his face for the new customer.

"Hey there," he chirped. "What can I do you for? A drink to knock you out? Loosen you up? Or something that just tastes good?"

He took in the newcomer. He looked pretty damn exhausted, even if he was trying to hide it. Nearly imperceptibly, the hand atop the table was trembling. Axel knew the signs. He'd been through it. Boy, had he been through it. Who was this guy?

Jace had clambered back to the stool near the bar, looking back over his shoulder at the other person as well, hackles rising just a bit. Axel glanced at his friend and back at the customer -- a quick switch of attention -- and he sighed inwardly. Boy, what was going to happen next?

~Just a glass of Water will do, ~ -He said it warmly, Then looked toward's the door, As he forced his hand's into his pocket's, His crimson red eye's flickered, To a stormy Grey for a second Which made him Rip his hand from his pocket and place it to his head and Cry out, It was not even A full moon, And this animal..This...Monster wanted to come out of him, How much bull**** those fairy tale's were that they only come out during a full moon,Rai was actually the boy's name, But he went by Raine, The beast's name, To give him some control, He lowered his head and quickly spoke, But it sounded as if he was pained, ~Not now Raine! ~

Jace frowned at the change in color. No, it wasn't a full moon out, and this... wolf -- he realized the person was a wolf when the scent wafted across his nose...fleeting -- was fighting to shift. He must have been a pup, or maybe even one of the later experiments from that lab he'd seen Axel at. The cry of pain made Jace's eyes narrow.

"You shouldn't hold the beast back," Jace said slowly, hearing the muttered words of the stranger. "If it wants to hunt, let it."

Axel had turned around at the same time to warily look at the man sitting at the table. "Yeah," he agreed, walking over and setting the glass of crystal clear water on the table. He made sure to rest it a safe distance away from the other man's hand. The dark haired man squatted in front of the apparently agonized customer and peered into his eyes. "You sure you don't need to go for a run further into the woods or something?"

"Or better yet," Jace said, swiveling around to face the two. "Mind telling me who's Raine?"

Axel looked back at his friend with a raised brow.