Tavern in the woods

(OOC: had to run somewhere today, Sorry,) -Rai As the boy was called looked, Up at the two, And then drank the water, Atleast half of it, Then set the glass down, His hand's had stopped shaking, and he turned in his seat, So he could Hunch over once more, Hand's on his knee's, As he let out a cold breath, - ~Raine is no one,~ -He said it Coldly, Well the name was what he said, As if it was going to Burn him for saying it, But he then sighed and leaned back against the chair, As he watched the wall, His red eye's, Scanning over the place,It was not a bad place, But he did not think about staying, Tho he wanted to, He was a killer, And He would probably be found if he stayed out here,- ~And i Hunted for it,~ -He muttered this part, Then put a hand on his head, Closing his eye's, He seemed to feel feint coming, Not due to the beast inside him, But do to something else,-

Fang sighed as he woke up in his bed. He need that nap, his mind had been spinning ever since that Axel guy showed up. He half excepted to wake up to stomping feet and taping paws in his tavern, as his pack ambushed him along with the state of alaska 

Sitting up out of bed his leaned over on his knees and took in the scents and sounds. Axel and his friend we're still down stairs, along with the new guy, but something felt off.

Thinking that he unlocked his door and headed toward the stairs

-Rai turned and looked at the person who came down the stair's, His head was spinning, And he Felt his eye's roll to the back of his head, As he then fell forward's out of his chair, He hit the floor, And sprawled out, As he breathed silently, As if asleep, Something had knocked him out, But he could not figure out what now,-

Fang knew by the scent that the man was a wolf, and by the look of it, he was fairly new at it, and the man had no pack scent to him, so that made him a rogue, or a lone wolf.

Seeing the man hit the ground surprised him as he rounded the stairs. He hit pretty hard and with a thump. Seeing him hit the ground, fang walked causaly to his side kneeling down beside him, "hey pup, you alright?" he said nudging his shoulder with his hand. 

green_whisper_canvas_prints-rd19beb3d570c4466834eac4d24c9e3a9_w9f_500.jpg

Danny had changed into a wolf for she is a shapeshifter and she had just came from a dark past of fighting and separation. She had been bruised on her left leg from a fight. Danny was a show girl and she was brutally abused by her previous owner that put her into fights for money and greed. He had Danny believe that he loved her and would do anything for her , that he would even die for him just to have her to himself. Until that day when she lost a battle against a male hound that has been trained to kill anything that his master told him to kill. She lost that battle and that made him mad and leave her there to die. When she woke up she was no one was there , she was all alone.

She went walking and found herself here in the woods alone or that's what she though. "What's that smell?" she smelled a pot of something being cooked she raced happily to see what it was. She scratched at the door and whimpered until someone or something heard her crys.

Axel and Jace looked on, one in obvious concern and confusion, and the other slightly bemused. Axel was still in his spot where the young wolf had passed out, face contorted into a thoughtful frown.

"I think you should take him to a room, bossman," he suggested softly, still looking down at the unconscious man.

Jace, meanwhile, heard something grate on his hearing. Rising from his seat, he went over to the door and opened it.

"A...wolf?" he murmured.

Axel shifted his attention to Jace. "What the hell?" He ran a hand over his face and stood. "Is this some wolf gathering thing I knew absolutely nothing about?"

[sorreh! will have better posts soon...]

Danni looked up to here a man say "A...wolf?" and another man come over and say "Is this some wolf gathering thin I knew absolutely nothing about?". Danny changed in a rabbit and stared with her big rabbit eyes that periced with loneliness as she wiggled her nose.

Hearing the scratch at the door bothered fang slightly. There were to many wolves in this area now. It was risking his chance of full exposure. 

"Better get him to a room bossman"

Fang nodded to Axel as he picked up the strange man throwing him over his shoulder as he walked up stairs and rounding the corner and into a guest room. The room was quiet small, but big enough for two people. 

Fang laid the man down on the bed gently then sat back in a chair across the room as he curiously watched the man, waiting for him to wake up.

Jace took an involuntary step back.

"Fuckin' what?!" Axel cursed. He raised hands to rub his temples, trying to assuage the oncoming headache from his constant confusion. First he runs into Fang. Then he saw Bailey who tried to off him in public. Fang killed an Alpha who happened to be Jace's uncle. Now there was this wolf kid who was just plain...strange. And now some weird shape-shifting....something shows up.

Axel stooped low and picked up the bunny by the scruff of its neck, bringing it inside and setting it on one of the stools at the bar.

"Alright, this is getting a little too weird," he muttered. He sat on a stool opposite the creature and Jace stood behind him.

"I know you have to be some kind of human," Axel said, trying not to glare at the bunny. "You have to be if you can change like that. No animal would be able to do something like that without some sort of human intelligence."

Jace kept an eye on the creature, ready if any sudden moves were made.

Danny was pick up by the neck and placed on a stool and looked at the guy understanding everything he was saying. She wiggled her nose a bit and changed into her human self with cuts and bruises on her. She was wearing a cut top and cut up boy shorts that revealed a bit to much. She didn't really behaved like a human but like a pet , So she put her legs to her chest and huddle up close to them. She didn't really know how to talk much but she tried to talk " Uhhhhhh , Hellom" she tried to say the word Hello.

Axel nearly fell of his chair.

"A lady person?" Axel all but yelled.

Jace knocked the younger man in his head and dragged the stool back and out of his way, earning himself an indignant squawk from the other. Jace squatted before the girl and peered up at her with his mismatched blue and amber eyes.

"What happened to you? Are you hurt?"

In all honesty, Axel could only sit there with eyebrows raised. Who knew Jace could be calm and kind? Okay, fine, the guy did save his arse once but all the same.

Danny looked at the big black and blue bruise on her leg and looked down at the guy in front of her. She turned her head slightly and looked into he different colored eyes with her emerald green eyes. A small smile arched at the corner of her cut lip and it disappeared she nodded her head yes and shook her head no, she didn't know how to respond.

(Internet has been on and off all day,) -Rai sat up, Seeing the man, His right hand was clenched in a fist, And he was about to take a swing, Before he did, He closed his eye's, Breathing rather heavily,- ~What happened..?~-He put a hand on his throbbing hand, The headache's never seemed to go away from him, Only to stand idly by at the back of his head, Waiting until he least expected it, To pop up and cause more pain, But he looked ahead of him, As he cleared his throat,-

Fang sat in the chair backwards watching the man studying his every movement as he sat up with a jolt. He saw many emotions go through the mans eyes, as he looked at fang with clenched fists.

"you passed out and hit your head on the floor." he said adjusting his waste on the chair. "thought maybe you were dead their for a bit." he gave a smirk seeing the man had a massive headache. 

He knew all about the headache, especially  when you don't shift for more than 20 years. It hurt like hell sometimes

Looking the man in the his eyes, fang pure amber eyes pierce through him, he asked a question with seriousness in his tone. "what are you doing way out here on your own pup?"

-Rai kept a hand on his head now, The other uncurled from the fist it had been in, He let out a soft sigh, And took a Long breath in before clearing his throat,- ~I was leaving town in search of a new home, But i had to get rid of a Killer first, So i did, And then i wound up here, ~ -He let out a soft laugh, But it made his head pound more, So he quickly silenced it, And closed his eye's, Groaning,- "This is the worse head ache i have had in my whole life.. Jesus..~

Fang smirked and through him a bottle of pain killers. He used them on the hardest days.

"take a couple of those, they'll null the pain"

Fang continued to watch this new wolf with curiosity. Not sure of what this wolf might do.

"your welcomed to stay for a bit." he said waiting for the kids response.

Forgot to hit enter earlier, Wow, i feel smart, xD) -Rai nodded and took one of the Painkiller's, Using his own saliva to swallow it, He then popped the lid back on the bottle, As he cleared his throat once more, And watched The male who helped him,- ~Thank you for all this, And yeah, Maybe i will stay Here for a while,~

Faroh was tired, he'd been walking through this damn forest all day and was feeling exhausted, "Why does this damn place look the same everywhere I go?" He asked to himself, he was sure he'd past the same boulder multiple times now, he cursed under his breath. In the distance he noticed a building, some kind of Tavern maybe? The Elf quickened his pace, and could feel his Elven Bow pounding against his back now, and the dagger that had been placed through a loop in his belt was starting to graze his right leg now, he was nearly there, he slung the 3 Rabbits he caught earlier over his shoulder as he got to the door and knocked relatively quietly just incase this was someone's home, as he knocked he hoped that these Rabbits would be sufficient payment, as he had lost his satchel during the events of the previous day.