Task Force Osprey (Enlistment/OOC/Waitlist Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's all this talk of trades and stuff meanwhile with me it's:

drive%2Bme%2Bcloser%2521%2Bi%2Bwant%2Bto%2Bhit%2Bthem%2Bwith%2Bmy%2Bsword.png

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
It's what I call anything in the military that isn't combat arms. Y'know, things you can find civilian employment with like IT stuff, or comms, or even engineering; useful things to know and that you should want to have.

I think psychological warfare is my favorite form of warfare. "Psyops, because physical wounds heal."
Hell yea, buddy. I look at it this way, my friend in the Marines always makes fun of me for wanting to be a POG. I tell him I'm going to be the guy who makes sure the dirt farmer doesn't blow him up.

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
USACAPOC?
It's actually USACAPOC(A), which is a pretty easier and quicker way to say United States Army Civil Affairs & Psychological Operations Command (Airborne.)

Now that I've actually done more than a thimble-full of research, USACAPOC concerns the Reservist units because they're composed of Reservist units. The other site I know of about them is the SORB MISO, which is Special Operations Recruiting Battalion Military Information Support Operations. Just a fancy and more politically correct term for Psychological Operations/Warfare.

In regards to the actual RP, I guess Bowyer's just sitting there twiddling his thumbs for now...

"Oh hey ma what's up. Oh you know, just playing on my game boy while I wait for one of my team mates to land, what's up with you?"

"Oh you know, black ops things. You?"

"Oh you know, mom things."
"Cool, what are you eating honey?"

"This bag that contains food called an MRE. You ma?"

"Rice and beans."

We really need activity

IF YOU ARE IN THE ROLEPLAY, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO POST SOMETHING, AS THIS RP IS STUCK WITHOUT INTERACTION. ALPHA, AND CHARLIE TEAM ARE STILL WAITING.

@Dramma just a small note, we are not dropping in the stadium we are dropping north of it and making our way to it. And we are not dealing with mafia, we are dealing with insurgents/militia forces and are most likely neutral to the Private Military Company, but it remains to be seen if they shoot at us or not.

Did you kind folks want me to take lead of alpha or pewpew from a helicopter still?

Well, Alpha team needs a leader, and Vipers up for lead. So you can take Alpha lead or Pewpew, your choice. Whaddya say?

I'll take alpha lead. I'm home in about an hour. Posting from work.​

Sorry guys I stopped receiving notifications. But do you think you could NOT go that far without me?

School before RP is the motto. I'm back for a short time however ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.