• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Watase Yu

Original poster
Hello all!
So, I'm back from the grave again ...
Real life kinda took over, been difficult to make time to hop on ever since.
Things have finally started to calm down (for the most part), so here I am. ♡♡♡
As long as you can all bear with me being a tad rusty, I will give you my all and match whatever you give me.

Okay, so what do you need to know?
* I only play female characters and I'm mostly on the submissive side of things.
* I have pretty minimal limits. PLEASE, please tell me yours. I do not in any way want to make you uncomfortable.
* I'm not picky about length of messages. At least a full paragraph is preferred. Even more than that is adored. Whatever you give me, I will match.
* I can do forum based one x one RP's or pm based one x one RP's. Doesn't matter to me either way.

Getting down to business.
A next to something means that I'm craving this.
Anything that is in purple means that I want to be this certain person.

Pairings
Best Friend & Best Friend
God & Princess
Guardian & Seer/Oracle
Prince/Princess & Commoner
Prince/Princess & Spy From Neighboring Country/Kingdom
Princess & Knight
Arranged Marriage (Maybe between royalty?)
Detective & Victim
Pirate/Warlord & Princess Captive

I have also risen from the grave and would be interested in RP with you the princess and knight :D

I have also risen from the grave and would be interested in RP with you the princess and knight :D
Sure! Do you have an idea for plot? If not, no biggie. Just message me and we can hash something out. Also, would you prefer a forum or private message? I'm fine with either. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.