Tarzan (ForeverRedxBlooming Bismuth)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Landing in the camp fifteen minutes later, Tarzan let the other down, looking around. Clayton was no where to be found, meaning he was out looking for the gorillas. Tarzan walked over to the chalkboard, one of his favorite things at the camp. He began to drawl, his eyes wide with fascination and wonder.

Wandering into his own tent, he got properly dressed with a sigh before taking some of the preserved food to eat. After eating the fresh food of the jungle, he DID notice that it was rather bland in comparison. Taking a seat on a crate, he watched the other from afar with a soft smile. "Tarzan, draw me something?"

Glancing back at the other, he smiled. Nodding, he turned to the chalkboard to drawl him something, his brows furrowed as he concentrated hard on the drawling. When he was done, he grinned, showing him. It was stick figures of the two in a tree house. Even though the drawling was terrible, at least he tried. "Tarzan could build a house...for you. We could live there..."

He couldn't help but snort, hiding his laughter at the rather poor drawing. Clearing his throat, he wandered over with a smile. "Sure, yeah. If you can do it, I would love to see a treehouse. Living together, you and I...

His eyes lightened at this before he turned to the chalkboard his eyes wide. "You and I....I will get started now! I will be back soon." He whispered, and turned to him, kissing his lips quickly before leaving.

Waving to the other with a soft coo, he sighed once left alone and wandered back to his tent to work on what he learned, writing down his facts quickly. "Hmph."

Four the next two months, James barely saw Tarzan. Clayton was becoming a bit...anxious. He wanted to see these damn gorillas, and Tarzan was no where to help out, so now he was setting traps for them everywhere

Watching the man set up the odd traps, he approached warily. "Clayton, don't you think you're overdoing it? If you want to find a gorilla, you need to be kind to them, not KILL one. J-Jeez..."

"Lad these traps won't kill the beast. It will simply trap them. If we bring back a gorilla alive, we could earn a lot of money from the Queen herself." He answered as he finished setting up another trap. Standing up he dusted his hands off with a proud smile. "Run along James. This is meant for a man, not a boy. Go mind your father."

"I am not a boy, Clayton." He muttered, eyeing the other bitterly as he wandered to his father's tent, just as told... He may want to protest the other, but in reality he did fear Clayton. He was much bigger, taller, and had a fucking gun with him at all times! Naturally he wasn't a match.

Prof. Archimedes Q. Porter, or James father for short was in his tent, wearing oversized glasses when James walked in. He was reading over the maps, scratching his head as his tried to locate where the gorillas where. Glancing at his son, he smiled and took his glasses off. "Jamie! Huh, I thought you would be with Tarzan right now. The two of you have become awfully close friends." He mumbled to himself as he studied the maps.

"He hasn't really stopped by lately, so I'm just going to let him do what he needs to do." He replied, rubbing his arm nervously. "Daddy, don't you think Clayton has gone a bit... I dunno, out of hand? He's setting traps, when we promised to have a peaceful mission. I don't want him injuring any of the gorillas..."

"Oh h-he told me the traps were harmless, Jamie, don't thou worry." The old man answered, grinning up at his son. He was rather short. "Hmm, I should probably get a fire started,it's going to be cold tonight." He mumbled, walking outside, though jumped when he heated Clayton shoot his gun for the millionth time today. "....Don't worry Jamie...I'll talk to him about all that shooting."

"Thank you, daddy." He whispered, offering a smile before wandering to his own tent, climbing into bed with a sigh. He didn't have much to do, after all, except possibly venture out into the jungle... But he was far too afraid to do it without Tarzan by his side.

A few hours later, there was rustling in James bed. there laid Tarzan, wrapping his strong arms around him, taking in his sweet scent.

Having fallen asleep, he was startled to find the other's strong arms after so long of sleeping alone. Peering over at the other, he offered a wide grin. "T-Tarzan! Where have you been?" He stammered, "I thought you had left, or were injured... Did you really actually make that treehouse?!"

Tarzan looked at him, and smiled. "Yes, I did....Do you wanna see it? It's far from here...." He whispered.

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he simply replied with a nod before instinctively pressing closer to the other. "I'd love to, Tarzan... What time is it? Is it night time? I probably slept the whole day... hn... Let's see it, then, before my father gets worried on where I was."

• Thank You
Reactions: ForeverRed
Picking him up, he easily hurried out the tent to climb trees and swing from them. It was amazing how well Tarzan knew this jungle.

Clinging to the other, he offered a small smile to the man while they moved through the jungle. "You're amazing, you know. Seriously! You're the most interesting, unique person I've ever met..."

Status
Not open for further replies.