Tales of Skyrim OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump into whom, Brenn or Loïc? Because Brenn is in Solitude at the moment and considering he just arrived I'd rather not make a brash turnaround and bail from Haafingar all the way to Hjaalmarch without a decent reason for the character.

Rura could still be in Solitude I just made her leave the Wrinkling Skeever. So It could be Brenn.

Just made her leave the winking skeever? Funny, Bren's just about to enter the winking skeever. :P

XD yeah so it would be up to you if you want me to have her Bump into him or something.
And then I could have her continue plans latter. For I have not yet deiced fully how I would approach the next clients contract.

Okay, how do you want to play this? I mean, we gotta figure out a reason why they'd speak to one another. If we jump right in without a plan, we'll be sure to regret it later.

Hmm...Yeah your right. Well I'm an Darkbrother Hood Assassin and your a Necromancer I'm sure we can think of something. *Thinking*

Well, as a necromancer, Brenn constantly needs dead bodies which is something that presents quite a problem. In fact this is a problem mentioned in a lot of necromancer lore books. Now, if the brotherhood has anything, its an abundance of dead bodies, so... Maybe they can work something out?

Yes maybe that would make since. Especially since almost every contract ends with another death. And the Darkbrother hood seems to naturally draw attention as well because of there deeds.

Right, so... maybe Raura catches Brenn killing someone? The dark brotherhood always enjoys dealing with other murderers not matter what game they're in.

realized I didn't post my reply yet. lol
be up by tmmrw

Yeah that would work. She could congratulate your kill or something... *thinking*

sorry sorry :C
I'm really sick right now haaaa.
note to self: wear a jacket.

hua hua hua
i edited my post.
after this week i should be posting better, bear with me until then </3

I may be absent for a while, but towards the end of the next week I will resume posting as often as I used to, I promise.

I thought this looked like a good first rp for me, so here's my signup:
Name: Reikan Zarlenak
Race: Imperial
Height: 6'1
Backstory: Being born in skyrim into an Imperial family, Reikan received mixed attitudes growing up. Hostility from most Nords made it hard to mix with other people, but his fellow imperials were relatively friendly towards him. From a young age Reikan had wanted to grow up to be a guard for Solitude, much like his father. All of that changed though at the age of 20, when Reikan was travelling Skyrim. During a visit to Winterhold, Reikan was impressed by the Magic that was generally frowned upon in most holds. People were more accepting of him there, ignoring racial differences in the pursuit of knowledge and understanding. Reikan soon decided to stay and study for a few years, which he did. During his time there he learned that he had a stronger alignment towards cold magic, with added abilities in basic restoration magic such as healing and warding. Reikan went on several research expeditions as a student there, being most fascinated by the lost civilisations of the dwemer. Upon returning home though he received disapproval and disappointment from his family, as he has returned not as the strong young man they though he would, but, in their words, as a misguided boy in robes. After returning back to Solitude, Reikan soon left again, deciding on travelling Skyrim. After a period of working in different holds as an enchanter and making a living, Reikan has recently decided to leave his current home of Riften on a khakiit caravan and head out to see more of Skyrim.

Reactions: Kinton Nyr
Status
Not open for further replies.