Tales of Skyrim OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone still doing this rp? I was waiting for one of you to respond, completely unaware that almost a month had passed without any replies. If you have decided to step out of the rp, please either pm me or state that here so that I can know who is still interested, or if I should try to get some new roleplayers in.

If you don't want to stay in the rp, we can kill off your character, you can write them out yourselves or allow me or another rp'er to kill them off.

If you do but are busy for the time being, again tell me and we can write you out or lend your character to another rp'er so that you can come back later on for your character in your own right!

Thanks, guys

Hey Damien, while we're waiting for our 1x1 rp to get on the go I wouldn't mind joining the rp, if there's any spaces left. I read the in-character thread a while back and I thought about asking if i could rp as Leonidas, the younger son of Carwyn. I had some good ideas but never thought to ask because we were busy planning Apples but since I just saw this post, I figured now's as good a time to ask as any xxx

Ah that reply was fast! Well, I'll be happy to let you take Leonidas Alder for yourself. For the time being, I guess it will be just us two who will be present in the roleplay. I'll try to get a post up on the weekend then, we can just keep it going until the others pop up again.

And, about our 1x1, we should get that started on the week running up to Christmas, so maybe mid-next week? Wednesday 18th? I should be freed for time round about then.

I was waiting to see if the one I was talking to last was going to reply.

It's probably best if you kill my characters off.

I could continue, just have to read thru the IC again ^^
Also, Mahigan was with me, so her character would have to either be killed off or she'd have to resume the rp.

I can continue if they don't reply I don't remember who it was I was talking to. I can just figure something for Raura.

I didn't even know if there was an IC thread. I never got a reply saying it was okay for me to join the RP. Please let me know if there is a spot still open for me

I didn't even know if there was an IC thread. I never got a reply saying it was okay for me to join the RP. Please let me know if there is a spot still open for me
For new people, once your character profile is up on the OOC, you can join the IC thread whenever you feel to, you don't have to wait for my acceptance. I will only comment on your character profile if there's something which has to be changed to adapt to the rp's backstory, but beyond that, your characters are all free to jump into the IC.
It's probably best if you kill my characters off.
Are you sure?
Would you like to write in their deaths yourself or would you like me to take care of it for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.