Tales of Skyrim OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight. So I'll prolly have Cecil be in Solitude, drinking and getting into fights, like he does best.

I have a hangover to nurse, so excuse me for the coming six hours while I wish I was dead, haha.

Aight. So I'll prolly have Cecil be in Solitude, drinking and getting into fights, like he does best.

I have a hangover to nurse, so excuse me for the coming six hours while I wish I was dead, haha.
Man, I've been there.

I'm back. With a much lesser craving for the sweet release of death, so that's good.

Where do you guys think the vigilant rebuilt their headquarters? I would like to say they began usin Stendarr's beacon as their main site, but since its proximity to fort dawnguard and the fact that it's way out of the way makes me think they would search for a more suitable location.

I'd say they'd make a base in or near Whiterun

@Hillan, it took me a while haha but when I finally saw the 'He', it was great!

btw, my signature is supposed to represent Skooma :D

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Is cursing allowed? Cause kararq's about to rant about Ulfric xD

Yeah, cursing's allowed. Anything's allowed I guess, except explicit sexual content. I think that's Iwaku rules or something

What about the orc Nattog and some of the other characters? We haven't heard from them in a while (P.S I will be abandoning the khajiit and argonian. Got a lot on my plate already)

I'm working on the place Ruara was heading to. I'll try and have it up soon. Maybe by this weekend because of school or sooner.

Woot Woot! I thought this RP has died before I could even initiate my evil master plan revolution! I'll try to post something when I find the time for it! Si'Basha, I'll see you soon!

Uhmm, can anybody tell me what did I miss, especially from the Loic & Co. group? What happened after that vampire attack? Because apparently the "watch thread" hates me and decided to not to send me the notifications about this RP and I'm too lazy to read all of the posts :P.

Right so Loïc and Ketty fought off the vampires, but Loïc got seriously injured. He'll be leaving soon and head toward whiterun. I've decided that the vigilant now make fort greymoor their HQ, judging from dialogue with Agnis, that fort changes owners more often than most Nords change clothes.
Anyway, Damien hasn't replied anymore so I'll simply bail Loïc out tomorrow and make him head into Whiterun.
As far as Ketty goes, Helgen is basically crippled, many brigands died including their leader and those that didn't might be infected. I don't know what Ketty will do, if Damien returns, so there's that...

Also, I'm trying to get Brenn into a decent storyline, so if anyone is interested in dealing with a sadistic necromancer who hates both the stormcloaks and the empire while he's building an army of reinforced skeletons... Hey, he's your guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Okay thanks for the quick summary. If you want I could have Rura bump into him on her way to the ancient ruin.

I haven't had any notifications since my last post, I'll have to see manually. I'm still here, don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.