Taking Care of One Another (Wannano)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gatling reached back and took the knife out of Dorian's hand, and completed the rather gruesome deed before standing, a bit of blood splattering him, and Abigail turned her head to the side so she couldn't see, hiding her face in her hands as Gatling moved to stand by Dorian and his little sister.

Dorian took back his knife put it away.
"Now when that is dealth with. Let us return home..."

Once back safely home with Dorian, Abigail went to her bedroom and into the bathroom, quickly getting out of the dress and into a good warm and soapy bubble bath, Gatling himself doing much the same, though after he was done washing up, he went to find Dorian. "So who was that woman you were with?" He wondered curiously from when he had barged into Dorian's private rooms.

"First of all, she is no woman, just a child."
Dorian said and gave a small smile:
"Her name is Emelie, and she is my daughter."

Gatling could only stare at him in wide eyed surprise. "Your...Daughter?" He wondered, never having imaged Dorian to be one with children of his own. "You mean, actual Daughter or..." He trailed off.

"Yes my actual daughter. She is seven and a half blood."
Dorian said softly looking a bit sad.

Still reeling from surprise, he was about to say something when he sensed his sister and looked over as she approached them, looking rather exhausted and thirsty and quite put out. "You okay?" He asked her, wrapping his arms around her when she reached them.

"No...Not really." She muttered, rubbing her eyes a bit.

"Well you are safe now." Dorian said softly with a smile.
Rose softly came walking smiling:
"You are all home. It is good to see you all back safe and unharmed."

Abigail sighed, saying nothing. She tried to smile, but it didn't work, and she worked her way out of her brother's grip, heading to her bedroom once more to try and rest. Her brother watched her go and sighed, combing his hands through his hair, wanting to go after her, though knowing she wanted time to herself most likely.

"Give her some time. She will be fine..."
Dorian said softly:
"Just be there for her when she needs you."

Gatling nodded and decided to for now go out and get some fresh air and perhaps clear his head. He found a good clear spot and laid back in the grass, soaking up the star light of the night, not really bothered by the fact he had done away with Alastair.

"Speaking of need... I have a few pappers for you to go over."
Rose said to Dorian who nodded and alowed her to lead him away

After lying outside for about an hour, he entered back inside, feeling a bit stiff from not moving around, and decided to check on his sister, who had yet to come out of her room, and he knocked gently on her door. "Abby? Can I come in?" He asked, leaning against her door, waiting for an answer.

"No." Came the curt reply, and he frowned.

"Why not?"

"Because." Abby responded.

Rose were walking down the hallway heading for her room as she passed him.
"What is the matter, dear?"
She asked him softly

When Rose questioned him, he turned to address her, stuffing his hands in his pants pockets and shrugging his shoulders. "I'm trying to check up on Abby, she's not talking or letting me in." He explained. Gatling didn't want to be a tattle tail, but Rose had asked after all.

"Would you like me to talk to her?"
She asked softly

Gatling shrugged his shoulders. "If you can." He told her, and went to his own bedroom across the hall and flopped down in a chair, rather exhausted suddenly.

Rose softly knocked on the door:
"Abigail, dear, may I enter?"

Unlike her brother, Rose didn't even get a voiced reply, instead she just got silence as Abigail lay on her bed, wanting nothing more then to be alone for a while. After all, she had just been nearly forced to marry Alastair if Dorian and her brother hadn't rescued her.

"Abigail, darling, please speak to me."
She pleaded softly giving the door another soft knock

Status
Not open for further replies.