Taking Care of One Another (Wannano)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill him...Her heart sank at that. "No! I...I'll marry you...Please...Not my brother..." She pleaded, changing her mind, not wanting her brother ending up dead because of her. "Please, don't kill him." Abigail begged again, a bitter taste on her tongue and in her stomach at this.

"Now thats more like it." Alastair said with a setefied smirk on his face

Getting dressed as fast as he could, stumbling about in his haste quite ungracefully, Gatling burst into Dorian's private room to find the man, even though he knew he was unallowed to, but right then, his sister was more important then getting in trouble. "He took my sister. Again." Gatling growled, steaming in anger and frustration.

Dorians room were far from the rest of the house, dark and gloomy.
Dorian himself were sitting on the bed next to a small girl who apreared to be sleeping.
When the door brust open he turned with furry in is eyes. As Gatlin anounsed his reason for the intrusion he seemed to calm a bit before standing and leading him from the room closing the doors behind them.

He briefly wondered who the girl was, but right then, he could care less with his sister in Alastair's hands. "I know I broke the rule, but my sister is in trouble. You can punish me later." Gatling explained in a rush.

"You could atleast have knocked."
He growled slightly before walking down the hallway.
"During his last visit, did he say anything? About why he would want her?"

"Yes well, my sister is more important then knocking." Gatling muttered in frustration, and let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his face with his hands. "No. He just said he wanted her, and would have her soon." Gatling growled and angrily punched the wall nearest him, doing slight damage to the wall.

Dorian hummed slightly before giving a small nod:
"I sugest we dont wait around untill we figure it out. We should head out at once."

Gatling agreed. "Do you know where he's living now?" He asked as he followed the man to go rescue his sister, again.

"I always keept track of him. Besides he loves drama, so all you have to do is to pickture the bigest gloomiest place you can and he is sure to atleast been there."

"Hm. Well, wherever he is, he's gunna pay." Gatling said, more to himself then anyone else, his fists balling up tightly as he made his way with Dorian.

Dorian grabbed his tall coat on the way to the front door.
"Yes, indeed..."
He then opened the door and steped outside.

With a suddenly loud snap, Abigail finally managed to break free of the rope binding her wrists, and with a sudden jolt, she shot out of the chair and attempted to make a bolt to the door and maybe out to freedom if she made it past the guards.

Hand shot towards her in seconds gripping at her trying to stop her.
Gripping clothing and what ever else they could get their hands on

Not quite making it to the door, she resumed her struggles, clawing and kicking at her captor as she was caught before she could escape. "Let me go!" She demanded of him.

"I do not think so!"
The man huffed holding her more frimly.

"Let..." She trailed off, feeling his grip tighten around her body to keep her from running off and escaping from Alastair once again, Abigail really not wanting to marry the man if she could help it.

"Enough is enough young lady... We are to be wed today! Make sure she is in... Proper clothing."
Alastair said looking her over in disspleasure before calmly turning his back to them:
"Of with you all. We have a wedding to preper."

Abigail was horrified. Today? "No...Please! Let go of me!" She demanded, giving the man holding her a bit of a workout doing so.

"Be still!"
He held her more frimly and as Alastair walked out of the room a group of females came in.
Mesuring and running around trying to find a dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.