Taking Care of One Another (Wannano)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again she ignored the man's demands to be still, her struggles making it difficult for the women to measure her, knowing she had to get out of here, and fast if she didn't want this wedding to take place.

They soon had a size for her and she were quickly dressed in the dress.
Her hair were forced in a tight bun.
"Your done."
One of them said before leaving the room.

She stared at herself in the mirror she was standing in front of, hating the way her black hair had been forced into the bun, which she growled at quickly undid, though most of all she hated the white dress she had been thrust into, not sure where her other clothes she had been wearing were hidden.

She were then taken to another room and forced in to another chair:
"Stay."
The man said and went out the door to stand guard.

Very grudgingly she went, and sat into the chair she was forced into once again, and she sat there seething, her arms folded across her chest as she watched the man leave the room to no doubt stand guard till Alastair was ready for her.

Alastair soon walked in and looked her over.
"Yes much better. We will need to take better care of your hair though... A wife of mine will not walk around and look like a bush."

When Alastair walked in, Abigail glared up at him. "I don't care what you think of my hair." She snapped, clearly in a testy mood, hoping Dorian and her brother would show up soon.

He smirked as the door opened and the 'priest' walked in with the guards.
"I see... So this is your wife to be."
"Just have us wed."

Her heart sank and dread filled her as the priest walked in with the guards. She refused to stand, not sure if she could make herself do this, and buried her face in her hands with a moan. "I...I can't do this...Please..." She begged, looking up at Alastair with a pleading look.

"Oh hush now. Do not interupt."
Alastair said to her before turning to the priest again:
"Now lets get this over and done with."

She bit her lower lip, knowing there was no other way out of this without her brother or Dorian there, so she slowly stood, closing her eyes a brief moment before opening them again.

"Now that is better." He said as she stood.
The priest rolled his eyes slightly opening his small bible.
"Alright then, lets beguin..."

Before the Priest could begin however, as Abigail stood, her eyes went wide in surprise when Alastair was suddenly knocked off his feet and onto the floor, a boy she knew as her brother on top of him, his fists flying at the man's face. "Keep off my sister." He growled, his red eyes blazing.

Alastair gave a grunt as he fell to the floor.
with a angered yell he forced the young boy of him.
"What is this nonsen!?"
"You tell me, you are the one trying to marry a child. You know I think that is iligal in this state."
Dorian said from the door his large knife, covered in blood from what ever guarding vampire that had crosed his path.
"You dear enter my home and kill my son's and daughter's?!"

Relief flood into her, though she stayed where she was, and watched in worry as her brother quickly picked himself up and lunged his body and fists again at Alastair, his fangs bared and determined to defeat the man before him as Gatling wrapped his hands around the man's throat as hard as he could.

Alastair grunted and gleared at Gatlin:
"Call of your 'dog' Dorian. Or I shall have you both killed."
Dorian calmly moved in to the room and up to Abigail:
"I would like to see you try. Abigail, are you unharmed?"

With wide eyes, Abigail nodded, and decided to move to Dorian's side and let her brother have at the beast he was trying his best to pummel and strangle.

"Guard!"
He yelled out and Dorian gave a huff:
"Yeah I might have killed them... And if you sont watch it you will be next."
Alastair sent the priest a look:
"Dont just stand there you fool! Do something!"
All the priest did was look paniced.

Abigail would have tried to pry her brother from the man, if anything to keep Gatling from getting hurt, not really worried about Alastair. Gatling growled and pressed his hands harder still around Alastair's neck. "Or you could fight back you coward." Gatling demanded.

"Now you do not wish that." Alastair said with a smirk.
"Do you wish to borrow my knife?" Dorian asked Gatlin simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.