Taken out of the Loop

"Do you find your stalker annoying?" Mikial asked, tilting his head. "I suppose if I had some random person following me around all the time it would get annoying. How do you cope with it? I mean, obviously you talk about it with Yunji, but, I'm sure he's wondering why you haven't phoned the cops or something on him yet."

"Oh? Not really." Lina blinked at Mikial. "Well, I was scared for about...2 weeks the first year when I noticed the stalker...But then the person didn't do anything so I let my guard down, and 13 years later, nothing..." She shrugged, that was basically it, even though she was curious to meet the stalker. But she still had that nagging feeling that the stalker was right in front of her.

Mikial raised an eyebrow and then looked away, considering his next move. "Do you have any idea who your stalker is? I mean, 13 years is a long time. Surely you've figured out something about him," he asked, wondering if he should escape now or wait until later. He was not looking forward to if she found out about him.

Black hair, white shirt, gold eyes that could pierce through a glacier and completly shatter it. Lina sipped the courtesy water that the waiters always give. She treated it like the Twix candy bar, she really needed a moment to form this answer in her mind.

"Ah...Well...If I did, I really wouldn't know for sure...I've only caught glimpses of the stalker here and there..." Lina lied. Again, she brought the cup to her mouth, kind of just letting it rest on her lips just to calm down and realize that it was just a normal talk. Just a normal talk...right?

Mikial sighed and turned his glass in its place slowly, considering it carefully. "Lina, why would you want to meet this stalker?" he asked, turning those gold eyes on her, wondering if he could possibly break 13 years of silence and tell her that it was him? No, he decided. He'd wait. If he ever did tell her then he'd have to tell her how he stayed the same all his years. He looked off at the dance floor and sighed. how much he wanted to ask her to dance, but if they got too close he would never be able to follow her around again.

"I..." Lina started, she didn't know how to word this one so she just told this as it was. "I...well first of all, I want to say 'thank you' to the stalker...Had the guy not been there that one day..." she drew in a soft sigh as she thought about the event. "I don't think I would've gotten out of that situation..." She blinked as she looked off a bit to the side before looking back. "S-So yeah," she finally said with a sheepish smile.

Mikial blinked and looked at her. She'd been kidnapped by three very dangerous men that Mikial had been hunting for three weeks. He had found her just as the men had been about to slit her throat. The man was about to ask her about it--as any person that hadn't been there would have when another song invaded the grill.

[SPOILI]
[/SPOILI]

He bent his head down and couldn't suppress a grin. He had once during a drunken moment told Yunji that this had been the song that had been playing in the car that he'd taken the girl home in. He rose from his seat and held out a hand. "May I ask you to dance? This song is an old favorite of mine," he said softly, the cold glint to his gold eyes softening until they were a molten color that was gentle and kind.

Lina looked up at Mikial and blinked a bit, blushing a little bit.

"O-Oh...S-Sure!" Lina got up and took his hand nervously, carefully.

(This post was a bit rushed, warning bell sounded right while i was typing x_x i'll edit it later )

((Don't worry about it. I can totally understand how that is)

The man led the girl out onto the dance floor where most of the more rambunctious dancers had cleared because of the relative slow nature of the song. A few dancing pairs remained, but not many. Mikial slowly looped his left hand around her waist, keeping a respectful distance between their two bodies. "So, Lina," he said softly, "Tell me about yourself. We might as well seem like we are getting along until Yunji get's back and I can strangle him for us."

Lina blushed softly. This was no surprise, as she would always blush when she was dancing with a boy. But this time it felt...Just a little bit different. Either way, she shrugged it off for now.

Listening to what Mikial said, she began to chuckle lightly, "Heheheh, all right then.~" Lina smiled at Mikial. "Umm...what do you want to know?" she tilted her head to the side a bit, not too used to introductions.

"How about we start with what you plan to do with your life and then move on to what you do currently?" He asked with a shrug. "I am a bartender currently." Mikial led her around the dance floor slowly but elegantly, missing all other toes of the people dancing and her own toes. After all, he'd had years to learned.

"All right then..." Lina nodded. She listened on. "Oh? That's nice! It's not here is it? Where you bar tend I mean," she asked. She was a nice dancer as well. She did however get a little awkward when she thought she would run into people. Lina enjoyed dancing with Mikial, she couldn't help but smile as she danced with him.

"No. I work at-" he paused and looked away, thinking about it. Would it be safe to tell her that he worked at a bar a block from where she worked? "I work at Twist First. It's a silly little pub place that sells some amazing burgers," He said with a shrug. "Your turn. What do you do?"

"Oh! That's nice!" Lina smiled wider and nodded, not realizing that it was near where she worked. "Oh? Me?" Lina blinked. "I work at a local library, it's very nice on the inside...somewhat looks like an actual house instead of a library, heheh.~" she looked away a bit, she knew a library wasn't anything to be excited over, but she did love where she worked.

Mikial had to keep himself from saying 'I know'. "Really? I guess I'll have to finish it sometime. We bartenders aren't complete idiots," he joked before pulling away as the song ended. A faster, modern song came on and he smiled. "I'm going to go back to the table. I don't-I don't dance to this stuff." Quickly he turned and walked back to the table, slouching in one of the seats, glaring across the table for Yunji had returned. "You really need to let things go."

"And you really need to stop stalking her. She hasn't had a boyfriend in ages and she's lonely. I can tell," Yunji said emphatically.

"It isn't like I stalk her to keep her from seeing boys. She can do what she wants. I'm just here to protect her."

(wait...finish what? xD)

"Pffft," she smiled at his joke and smiled, doing a bit of a curtsy. "Heh thank you for the dance.~" she grinned. She had really enjoyed the dance and was sad that a faster song came on. "Oh? All right then." she nodded and started to follow Mikial back to the table, a little slower than him. Once she caught up, she sat next to him.

((Visit*** xD I have no idea how 'finish' got in there))

"So, how was the dance you two shared?" Yunji asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked between the two.

Mikial looked at Lina. "I don't know about Lina, but I felt it went rather well," he said before finishing his drink and rising. "I am sorry to part so quickly but I need to head home. I have a full day of things to do tomorrow."

"Stay Mikial! Lina don't you think he should stay?" Yunji asked with a pout.

((Ahh xDD ok))

Lina looked back to Mikial and smiled. "It did go well, Mikial," she said smiling. She made it seem like she was being polite so that Yunji wouldn't get any ideas, but inside she loved it dearly.

She then jumped when Yunji addressed her. "O-oh?!" she looks up to Mikial, it was obvious he didn't want to stay. "O-Oh..um...He can...do what he wants," she spoke awkwardly.

Mikial nodded and smiled gratefully at the woman, giving a small bow. "thank's for the dance Lina. Maybe we will meet again?" he said before leaving quickly walking away. He didn't go far though. Instead he went out to sit in the parking lot to wait for her to leave as well.

Yunji was pouting sadly as he sat there and decided to throw a wrench in his departure. "Lina," he said softly "That was your stalker. Though I'd appreciate if you didn't tell him that I told you."

Lina smiled and nodded. "Hopefully.~" she said as she waved goodbye to Mikial.

Looking back to Yunji and hearing his statement. She jumped a bit, even though she thought Mikial was the stalker for a few minutes, it sort of dissolved away. She didn't think it was possible! But apparently it was.

"R-really?!--" she dropped her voice to a whisper. "really?! he was?!"