Taken out of the Loop

Liona grinned like an imp and took her hand away and stretched. "Mikial, is this your little girl?" the girl asked with interest.

Mikial rolled his eyes, "She isn't a little girl Liona as you can see perfectly well--"

"You are cute," Yutrio said with a smirk, eyeing Lina. "For a Norm that is."

"Yeah, maybe Mikial will c-" Peter started to say before receiving a glare from Mikial. His glares were like ice. They froze a person and did not let them leave.

"Why don't you all go back to playing your games?" Mikial suggested softly, his tail wrapping securely around Lina's waist, pulling her close.

"O-Oh I'm not a--...I? I uh..thank y--h-he'll what...?" Lina seemed a bit overwhelmed at the many comments and questions and she easily got a bit confused. She then blushed a little bit when Mikial's tail got a firm grip around her waist. Lina smiled a little bit. "H-heh..."

Peter and the rest of them backed away and nodded, a small amount of fear on their faces as the looked at the man next to Lina. Faltering, they turned and started to play with the ball again, looking back over at him several times before they got caught up in their game. Mikial sighed and smiled down at her, his features becoming softer as he looked at her. "Just ignore them. It isn't important. They are young and don't understand the seriousness of what they suggested," he whispered to her before his tail slowly slid from her waist. "How as your day at work?" He leaned back against her car as he watched her.

Lina simply nodded and leaned her head on his chest a bit before letting go when he did. "Ah...it was good, but long heheh," Lina said smiling. "How was the play date?" she asked going in front of him.

"Play date?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, reaching out and snagging her around the waist, pulling her against him gently. "I must say I don't know what you mean about a play date. The only play date I know of was ours for this afternoon if you did indeed return." He grinned down at her gently before looking behind her. He reached up and caught the ball that was aimed directly at the back of her head with one hand. "Oriel," he called warningly, before throwing the ball back to the teenagers.

"Yeah, the one that you said you would do with Oriel and her siblings," she said with a head tilt. Her face turned red when his arms went around her waist. She then turned even redder upon the description of their 'play date' "E-Eh?" Lina stammered out. Gah, how is he so awesome? she thought to herself as she looked back up to him.

Lina was curious at his sudden lash towards the air and squeaked when the ball made contact with his hand. "Eep!" Coming to realize that the ball was going to nail her in the head, she sighed with relief and looked back up to Mikial. "Thank you for saving me from that," she said, grateful he caught it.

A gagging sound came from where the teens were playing, from Oriel. Mikial sent her a glare before rolling his eyes and looking down at him. "You are welcome," he answered with a laugh. "Come on, let's go in before they get any more violent with that ball." He released her waist and moved towards the house.

Lina chuckled a bit and followed him into the house. She kind of blinked a bit, knowing that the gagging sound was usually what someone does when they see a couple being lovey dovey...She chuckled a little bit and shrugged to herself and continued walking with Mikial

The ball this time ran straight into Mikial's head. He froze in mid step and slowly turned, his eyes looking for the one that had done it. All four of them were laughing so it didn't help, but they all shut up and looked away when he looked at them. This time he left the ball where it had landed and continued in, leaving the door open for Lina to follow in.

Lina was inside the door and blinked, looking back to Mikial. "Um...? Are you ok?" she asked quizzically.