Swords and Flowers

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"But not yet," Stijn added with a smile, glad he still had several years until he would have to give up his daughter.

Robynne giggled totally oblivious to what was being talked about.

Smiling widely again, he made soft, babying noises towards her, realizing he was making a fool of himself and not caring.

She was eating it up. She giggled and played with her father happily.

Gently taking her hands, he plays with her, smiling widely.

Kieara smiled. He was such a good daddy. Robynne continued to play until she grew sleepy.

"Are you sleepy?" he asked, smiling down at her. Gently rocking her until she fell asleep, he yawned himself, bringing a hand up to cover it.

Kieara smiled and mimicked the way he'd spoke to his daughter. "Are you sleepy?"

"Just a little bit," he said softly, still holding Robynne.

Kieara smiled and spoke. "Lay her between us and go to sleep."

"Okay." Leaning over and kissing Kieara, he smiled before settling down, lying Robynne between them and pulling the blanket over himself.

Kieara smiled and fell asleep curled up there too.

Stijn slept soundly, not once stirring while he drifted in his subconsciousness.

Kieara smiled and didn't want to bother them. so when she couldn't sleep she sat by the windoe.

A couple hours later, he woke up, pushing himself up to his elbows. Seeing Kieara by the window, he smiled before pushing himself off the bed. "Good morning," he said before placing his arms around her and kissing her cheek.

Kieara smiled as she felt him do this. She spoke. "Morning."

"Didn't sleep well?" he asked, smiling as he nuzzled her neck.

"I'm sorry," he told her, kissing her cheek softly. "Is there anything you want me to get you?"

"No darling, I just...wonder when we'll be able to settle." She said