Sword Art Online RP IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
PlayerSlayer is wiping off his sword from his latest slaying, sitting on a fencepost just outside a city, his large White Gossamer blade that has been stained red from many battles; bloodluster, in his hands, with a long silk rag and a whet stone he cleans and just barely sharpens it, he dips it in a pond that he has used a replacement magic to turn it into boiling alcohol for a while, he hears the hiss of hot liquid encasing his cold blade, with this sanitation done, he lets the spell go before it drains his mana, he wipes the sweat of this latest strain, and he goes into the city, ignoring the gasps of NPC children, he walks into a pub, and orders an ale and some pie, he is currently waiting for it.

((first off...... i apologize greatly for my absence..... my life got a bit hectic for some time and i almost give up on this.... anyway..... im back...... again i am sorry.....))

Ryuga followed Zoey into the hotel. The rooms there seemed pretty bland, but who was Ryuga to complain. Despite his hectic life back in reality, he almost wanted to go back to it, even for a few moments. This thought only had Ryuga clench his weapons even tighter. That fucking game master! If he ever got his hands on him, he wasn't going to get away. Not with this.

She said so what is the payment for you joining my party? do you want weapon tips? what is payment?

"Oh yeah. Almost forgot about that. I would say about three hundred per mission we do together. That shouldn't be too hard for a beta tester." Ryuga was not one to show any emotion around others. Also wasn't one for mercy towards anyone. Three hundred was low for him.

She said I just wanted a team and the whole game is a mission. She thought she had seen a glimmer in eyes when they first met but she was very sure now that glimmer had not existed. She needed someone by her side because it gave her hope. It gave her her strength to fight. She said so either your in a party or you a loner player. But here is three hundred she had plenty more money from the beta testing. She said crap he found me stay hidden! She charged a man with her sword as her health was only 300hp so she had to be careful. She quickly paralyzed him for awhile with one prick of her wings. She sank to her knees breathing heavy she was in love with him. So even if she had to pay him to keep him around and safe she would do it she knew this world well.

Last edited:
Ryuga may still be new at this, and still a low level, but by god is he going to run and hide. He took out his two blades and rushed at the paralyzed man. His speed gave him a slight boost as he drove is blades straight into the man. Ryuga pushed off of the man with his feet, ripping his blades out and flipping back, landing next to Zoey. "I. Am. An assassin. We do not run from danger. Best if you understand that Zoey."

she felt one of the mens daggers go into her arm and she cringed watching her health bar drop she was now at 100hp and she needed health she used a health potion then ran up the stairs to the two rooms she rented out and locked herself in one and her breathing slowed so she could control all her feeling . she yelled down to ryuga they are done now come upstairs there is pking in the in town areas because of the system!!!1

He sighed from the interruption of his fun. "Very well." He flipped backwards, landing at the base of the stairs. "It was fun, but we are going to need to finish this later. Cya." Ryuga rushed upstairs, out the hallway window and into the room that Zoey was in, via that window. "K. That was fun. Now what?"

she dropped her swords and took a deep breath. she smiled and said so you're in my party we need to talk first you can't player kill in a town area. she said i should probably tell you this that way i do not become heart broken later when i finally admit and get rejected.

"And in situations like the one we were just in? You can't expect me to just stand by and not defend against someone who attacks me." Ryuga leaned against the wall, staring at the floor.

i say they weren't after you that had been a beta tester who wanted my maps just let it go they werent gonna hurt you. she said im in love with you she mumbled it just loud enough for ryuga to hear her words.

Ryuga ignores her comment, not wanting to fall too deep into this. "Well anyway. If they are after you, then this concerns me. We are a party right? Party members look out for each other." This was one way of hiding the fact.

She hid her feelings again saying yeah they do. She hid the fact that he pretty much rejected her she said im tired im headed to bed think of a strategy if you want she climbed in the bed and fell asleep only nightmares consumed her dreams.

Ryuga sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. Today was a long day and he needed to relax. He closed his eyes and dozed off to sleep.

She slept for a long time then when she awoke she was healed and ok. She walked down stairs quietly to let ryuga sleep and she ate some breakfast.

Rhyce couldn't help herself, she was giddy! A fully immersed game? Count her in! She laid on her bed, fingers dancing in excitement as the game loaded. Bam! There she was, after picking out her basic clothing she had been loaded into the same. She was slightly disappointed she didn't get to go into making her character, which would have been an amazing 3 hours of her life. Regardless, she went through the different things in magic. After accidentally setting a bush on fire she decided to go back into town.
She didn't have much gold and decided it was a good idea to get a spell book.
That was when she was told it was all real, that was when she was told that she wasn't going back home. Though, to be honest, she wasn't sad. Not one bit.

PS went to a ping on his map of a new player, a new victim, Heheh, too much to do, too little time to do it! time to SLAY THE PLAYER!

She turned around, "Who're you?"
Rhyce wasn't very impressed, but she was also worried. Who was this person? She didn't feel the need to die.

"Im Ichiko, and your most definitely new, arent you?" he licks his lips, waiting for her blood to flow, he fondles his sword hilt, bloodluster starts heating up, he starts putting on the charm "Because i've never seen someone as beautiful as you, also, if you didnt notice, or care, it shows your true appearance," he eye rapes her, grinning, sizing up the most easiest parts to stick a blade in, he winks and bites his lip, almost as if holding back.

Ryo looked at his clock which shone 9pm. Its time for him to go back then, enough training for now... he entered the inn as he slept soundly. He's now level 6.

The morning was dark, as "usual" in the floor of Night. Waking up with a yawn, he walked down the stairs to the tables of the inn, noticing a few players there. "Morning~" He said groggily to Zoey & Ryuga, sipping on his can of coke from the bartender. "Hey Uncle, you know any ways to get to the 2nd floor? The forest's messy as heck, changed completely from beta testing..." He asked. His tiredness caused him to not think before speaking his words, accidentally revealing his "beta tester" identity towards the 2 players. "Oh shit..." His eyes rolled towards the player, making a slight facepalm.

"Hmm... since the sun god Ra was nearly slain by Kayaba, I can't really make an accurate judgement of where the boss is. It probably migrated off the dungeon, from the disappearance of the sun just like most monsters. Kayaba did the same thing in 50F too, but at that time, completely destroyed the ruler... And that floor turned hellish since... Fallen skies, burning ice, and other crazy shit..." The bartender replied with a slight frown. "Heheh, that floor's a far cry from here, probably would take years or decades to reach~ 20F should be more of a concern to you outsiders actually~" His moody demeanor turned into a slight laughter, being completely relaxed & jovial in the conversation.

WAIT WUT? DECADES?! Ryo thought, almost choking his coke, staring towards the bartender in surprise

Riroh the eagle flew across the fields in search of his master Akdov after his grinding on bears, being rather impatient to wait him to return to Payon village. He took the whole day grinding by himself, and yet that idiotic master has yet to return. "I swear that if he disappears, I will ditch that moron and lead the team by myself..." The corner of his keen eyes caught sight of the two lights shining on the fields. The light isn't the color of his Master's, but he decided to ask the two players for information.

Making a graceful descent from the sky while hearing the commotion, he faced towards PlayerSlayer & Rhyce, asking with a slight sarcasm, "Before any of you monkeys die, have you seen my master Akdov? HE has long hair and white tuxedo. Also... I heard that there's a quest somewhere in Payon Village that requires 100 fresh corpses, and it rewards a very strong weapon. Really, I think you should start that quest first, before killing anyone. That's my honest opinion though, chirp!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.