Sword Art Online RP IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"those man, i will killed him myself" Karasu showed his murdering intent at the big figure who claimed as the maker of the cursed games, Kayaba Akihiko when he finished his announcement about this cursed games, Sword Art Online.​
A Few moment ago at Ichijou Resident....​
As usual Kaito laying down on his bed with the blanket on covering his entire body. yesterday party was a chaos when his Father, Reiji started to drink. "that old man never cease to amuse me" he still remembered when his father started to dancing with only wearing his pant, his brother and himself tried to stop him but it's futile. Other member also started to strip and dancing too, it was really fun. Kaito face couldn't stop smiling when he remembered those event. yesterday his age reached 20, and those party was his birthday. the only sober person in those party was only himself and his older brother, Yuuya.​
He suddenly remembered that his brother gave him a present for his birthday. "where is it?" Kaito rummaging the mountain of present he got from his clan member. a light blue box tied with red ribbon caught his attention. "there it is" he slowly took the box and bring it to his bed. this is the present he got from his brother. he still remembered because he gave it right after father and the member started to dance. "those Bro" he slowly unwrapped the box and some kind of strange device shown up from the inside. "a...VR engine?" there are also some kind of letter inside the box.​
⌈To Kaito, my little brother​
Happy 20th Birthday to you. I am sorry i couldn't stay much longer in the house, i must get back to England to finished my Collage. Kaito, you are a grown up man now, you must take care of yourself, don't be a lazy bum like Anju or you will be sorry. ah there is a game installed in the VR, err what the name is. ah it's 'Sword art online' pretty interesting eh? I also bought another one for me so we can meet in the game world so you won't be alone anymore right, kaito? Little brother take care father for me while i am gone, I counting on you.​
Sincerely yours, Yuuya⌋​
"those brother of mine" the headgear still shining inside it's box slowly he took the headgear and examined it. "how the hell to use this?" but then he found the manual book and read it down to the detail. a few moment latter he started to assemble those thing "this is here, and this goes here. there... it's done" and the last step is use the headgear. he raised his hand and slowly placed the headgear to his head.​
at first it's black then slowly become brighter and brighter.​
-Enter your name-​
the command box suddenly appeared in front of his eyes thus made him surprised for a second. "that's bad for my heart. err.. is this the name for my character.. let's see. ka...ra...su. done" Karasu mean Crows in English Kaito always bad at naming people or thing since he always entered the first thing that come to his brain.​
-Choose your appearance-​
"now for the hard part " the hard part in character making is the appearance. Hair, eyes, brows, height, weight, and hundreds part could be customized yourself or you can choose the pre-made appearance, and on this case he choose customized one "and done"​
-Please close your eyes-​
He obeyed the command and closed his eyes. a sudden burst of light swallowing his character and himself. this is the character merge process where the character will be placed to your body and teleport it to the city of beginning, the very first city on Aincrad. "hmm... not bad" he said while jumping up and down in the middle of the street. unfortunately this choice made him as one of ten thousand people who trapped in the Aincrad a few hours later.​

[Guess I'll just call her Alanna now since that's what she'll be known as....]

Alanna, Green
Alanna had stopped right in front of the fields of the low leveled mobs. She frowned as she stared at them. She was indecisive as to what she wanted to do. She wanted to try and level up, yes, but she also wanted to meet others and, possibly, make friends. Friends always made these kind of games so much better. And they came in handy are very difficult dungeons and such. Maybe she could do a bit of both. Fight for a little bit and then go chat with random, friendly strangers.

Plan in mind, the Elf made her way into the fields, an arrow already placed in her bow, ready to be aimed and fired. Seeing others around, she moved away from them, not wanting to steal their kills. Spotting a lone boar, she raised her bow, aiming at the creature. One eye was closed for a more accurate shot as she steadied her body and her breathing. Pulling back the arrow and the string, she waited a moment longer before letting it go, watching the arrow whizz through the air, cutting through it. It hit the boar dead on, lowering its health quite a good amount. From that moment, Alanna was shot firing arrows like her bow was a machine gun and the arrows were bullets. The boar soon dissolved, making her smile. Feeling more pumped, the girl targeted another boar.

"thanks for your patronage" the shop clerk said after Karasu bought some equipment with his current money. A curved sword, close but not as long as katana. "i wonder" he swung it a few times after got out from the shop. the sounds seems good and the weight is perfect, his face grinned as he want to tried his first experience in VRMMO. He began to ran toward the entrance, on the way he saw some red haired guys talked to a young guy but it's not his problem he is too eager to taste it than to eavesdropping another player.​
an open space, green as far as you look and some kind of boar roaming on it. "boar? yuck. i prefer slime than boar" but he got no choice look like those boar is the very first monster he will kill in his new adventure "ohh...." from afar he saw a green haired girl holding a bow. she easily slaughtering some boar and soon it's turned into some kind of light and shattered. "cool... but i won't lose" he hold his sword tight and charged at the boar. "uryaa" he swung it downward then continued with left slice. the boar shrieking and his aggro raised toward Karasu. "come here boy. show me what you got" the boar charged, tried to ramming his head to Karasu but he evaded the charging boar with an upside jump "got ya" again he slice the boar from above left a big red scar to it's back. It's life indicator turned red it's mean just a few blow left until it die. Karasu didn't waste anymore times and turn into offense "Die!"​
a few coins dropped from the dead boar, look like it's the loot he got from killing it. "tch... just this few?" Karasu dropped his body into the grass and Aincrad's blue sky soon met with his eyes. "this is not bad bro. you must enjoy this too" soon he closed his eyes under the blue sky of Aincrad.​

"FML... just when I wanted to finally get back to the real world when this got rather boring..." Ryo sat on his cubical phone as he lit up his cigarette, ashing it against the Phone. "Damnnit, gonna kill this floor's Ruler once I reach floor 100..." His nerve twitched a bit in frustration, his eyes rolling up and then realizing who he was talking to: a young teenager who seemed to be a random newbie. "Oh rulers huh? Godlike beings who rule a floor each, they decide the weather, geography, and whatever shitz. Basically GMs, but killable and have lesser authority." He made a slight explanation, but he've a bad feeling that his cover as a beta, or even alpha tester would be blown to a "noob".

Zoey-Alice had no care over who kenw she was a beta tester but the thing was people would start to hate her. She needed a party one she could trust no to back stab her. She thought some of the other beta testers might join up with her but no it didnt seem like it. She slept until nighttime in the game then she got up. Nighttime was her game time and she wanted to enjoy it. She went outside stretched her wings and went a small field to kill some boars. She needed some money to get gloves her normal swords from beta testing were hurting her hands and she wanted to log out to eat dinner. But her family probably didnt even notice she was gone. She went out and opened her swords but decided to only use red fury for now.

Jay stared for a moment at the NerveGear at the base of his bed, sitting there, temptingly. He'd finally bought what he'd thought would be a fantastic investment into a whole new world... but still... Jay felt nervous, and in a way suspicous of the machine. Did he really want to put all that black metal around his head? How did it work? So many questions were pestering him, but still... whatever it was, Jay had to trust the machine, to escape this reality he so hated.

Jay takes the large, helmet-like object in his hands, a places it over his head. Taking a deep breath, his fingers hover over the 'ON' button for a few moments.
"Here goes..." Jay mutters, and his fingers flick on the 'ON' button at the side of the console. He could see a few colours flashing in his irises for some brief seconds, and before he knew it, he was out cold, ready to embrace a new world.

Jay flicked open his eyes, breathing tightly as his eyes began to slowly open. An automated voice came into his head in the virtual world, as if it were in his very own ear.
Welcome to SaO... Rengar.
Jay... no, now he was Rengar, just as he had set up the character as he wanted it. He looked around in the new virtual world for a few moments, and as his dark green eyes wander over the starting town of Aincrad, Rengar's mouth becomes a little open in surprise. There were people everywhere, wandering around the incredible town's cobbled stone floors, talking and selling things to eachother with their usernames proudly hovering above their character. Rengar wondered what each of the people looked like in real life; he had made his character almost identical to his real life appearance, except for the sleek dark green hair, tanned skin and a more... muscular body than he was used to.

Finished admiring the similarity of this virtual world to the real world, Rengar noticed his inventory. Curiously clicking the bag-shaped button, he could see the small, wooden crossbow and iron bolts he'd chosen to start with in his inventory, along with basic tools for crafting and camping such as his long iron knife, a tinderbox, and soforth. As Rengar noticed the abundance of other people in the area, he winced a little. He hated being amongst loads of people, especially ones he didn't know. He has a quick check of his surroundings, and the exit to the starting city, Aincrad, was right in front of his eyes, a green field ready for exploration. Rengar wasn't up for meeting any people just yet; he wanted to get used to the combat system, and more importantly, see the wildlife the game had designed.

Rengar equips the crossbow, and it was almost weightless yet comfortable in his hands, which bought a slight smile to his face as he hurriedly sprinted away from the people. As he left the city premises, his feet began to softly press against the light green grass, a plain with many boar wandering around. Rengar's eyes were closed for a moment with contentment as the virtual sun felt like real heat against his skin. This was... it felt so real, yet it didn't in the same way. How could he explain it?

Rengar continued to walk, and felt inexperienced; something he hated feeling when he was amongst other people. Although there were much less people than there were around the city, there were still people... slaying the boars? This made Rengar snarl a little. Even though the boars weren't real, they seemed real enough, and they looked incredibly beautiful compared to the other boars in the real world. Rengar almost had the mind to shoot at the people due to his protectivity of nature, but this was just a game, and he had to get down to killing some as well. He needed to become experienced, but... he wasn't really sure how the combat system worked.

He could see a male figure with an impressive skill with a sword, and not too far away there was a girl with dark green hair, almost like Rengar's own hair, slaying boars at range with a bow. There was also a girl with a very beautiful seeming sword, and she seemed to just be getting started with the boars. Rengar watched the three for a moment, but he couldn't really learn much from just watching them. He slides in an iron bolt unsteadily to his crossbow, but he still wasn't really sure about attacking a boar - he didn't want to screw up already... and it was still against his morals. Rengar finally decided he would have to ask the two for help.

Rengar walks in the direction of the three, but stands still for a moment with the crossbow clutched in his hands.
"I... uh..." He begins, noticing how deep his voice was compared to the real world. He then remembered his lack of social skills. He stands a little awkwardly, stuck of what to say to either of the strangers as he watched them fight impressively, and his distrust came to make him unsure to talk to the people. Especially when they were slaying the beautiful, yet virtual, animals.
"...Damn...I...well..."

He begins, resiting the urge to curse at the people, but it was just a game. Just a game, right? He tried to say something again, but nothing came out.

"..."[/hr]

Through the night Alexandria stood in the field killing boars and leveling herself up to try to gain a competitive edge on those that may be coming to the second village. Even though it seemed quiet at the second village she knew it would not be long until more people began to spill over. For now only she and maybe two others have ventured this far from the town of beginnings. She knew soon she would have to move on..... And she had leveled well over the last few hours... Sleep didn't sound to bad. She finished killed the last of the boars around her and moved to the village. She wasn't tired to say but she knew that she couldn't carry on for much longer. She brought her phone and looked at the menu. "Still missing..." She said not really understanding completely what was going on. She sighed and began to head towards the 3rd village now what she is reaching a point where the mobs near her and becoming to easy.

The path to the next village she knew was more dangerous than the last and she drew her sword immediately. 'All's quiet along the line' She said and giggled to herself in reference to the first great world war. The path seemed much more well made than before and while she traveled the remembered the cave up ahead and the dungeon that lied inside. She stopped for a moment to stare in the direct of the cave entrance "Oh so soon.... If they didn't move you... I will kill you." She said to no one but herself before turning suddenly at a noise. A goblinoid like creature ran out at her with a high pitched wail and she nearly jumped with surprise. She slashed at the Goblin but it blocked her swing. She grumbled and kicked at it.

The Goblinod fell back and let out another wail. The sound of several other Wails rose up a moment later and she began to step back 'Oh boy.... I kicked the hornets nest.. I forgot about this.' She thought and prepared herself for what may be coming. For the moment she stood in front of the other goblin and blocked its swing. She spun around it with a counter and drove her sword into its chest. The goblin howled and fell silent as she pulsed the sword with a concentrated version of Holy Magic.

(I updated my CS with a weapon)

Last edited:
Emiko watched the player sit down and light a cigarette. It's bad to smoke, she would've said tohim.But it was just a game.It's not like it would actually hurt you in the real world.The scentsee me real though, and it made Emiko step back a little, not like it helped as much.

She was already feeling irritated at the lad, and it got her even more irritated when he made eye contact with her and started to give a blunt explanation of the rules to her like she was some complete noob."I didn't ask you to tell me about the rules" she said, narrowing her eyes at the boy.As she said so, she let go of the cube, which disappeared, and crossed her arms over her chest."Besides, there's much more to the game than just that, idiot..." Sure, that was somewhat more relevant than what they wrote on the box of the game, but it wasn't quite helpful.

Players in the tower felt a bright glow of magic surrounding each and every one of them. The magical fields are dense, enough for people to be frozen in the spot, let alone be escapable. "What the..." Ryo felt a thug and drug towards him, afterwards which the blue glow get scattered like dust. The next thing he realize that he is in a different area, no, every single players are in a different area. The surroundings are nothing, but grey sky. The ground is dull grey, with multi-level platforms that resemble an arena or university lecture hall. Every single seats, are occupied by the players, 10'000 of them. A blue magical shield is surrounded each seat, probably to prevent any fights from occuring amongst the crowd.

In the middle of the lecture hall was a young man in white suit with a tie. He has cropped brown hair and thin eyes, with a neat demeanor. "He looks familiar..." Ryo stated , lying his head on both his hand lazily as he littered his cigarette beside the seat. "And where the hell are we?" The sheer crowd of the entire playerbase made him uncomfortable, but he's sure he isn't the only one who felt that way.

"My apologies for teleporting you all here, but I've a few urgent announcements to make," He stated in a formal tone, his voice reaching through everybody despite the big area. "First of all, the pain suppression function have been removed, we hereby apologize for the inconvenience."

Rants of anger from the players flooded throughout the grand hall. "Now, let me finish, some of you have been wondering on how to log off, or why the logoff function from the Phone is missing. We're sorry to say that there's no means of logging off. After your dismissal, you will really die if your HP reaches 0, and the NerveGear will send a microwave frequency to the brains lethal enough to kill the player in the OverWorld."

The announcements by the guy was like adding the fuel to the fire, the rants are in total chaos, and Ryo almost choked in laughter from the countless kinds of cuss & swearing or even screams that he heard from the other players.

The man in white suit slammed his book he was holding, with full force that it broke through the table and made a deep crater on the ground.

"FUCK YOU!" The man bellowed, the crowd silenced for a moment. "Wanna die you scums?!" A huge blue line appeared in the middle of the sky, with it stretching open with an army of OP monsters entering the area through that opening. The man emitted a sheer presense, showing that he's astronomically stronger than even the whole playerbase's combined strength. "What the hell..." Ryo looked at his phone, to see an indication on how actually strong that guy is, breaking out a sweat as he did so. "He's even stronger than a goddamn ruler..."

"Ahem, sorry about that, as what I was saying..." The monsters that the man summoned disappeared from the grey sky, as the portal sealed shut. "There's an exit to the real world, located at the top of the Tower of Aincrad. Our beta testers have cleared 10 floors in 6 months, but I assure you that its possible to clear the tower, as long as you all have a will to complete~"

"In courtesy on those who wants to kill me, feel free to do so. I, Kayaba Akihiko, the head of Argus, conquered the 100 floors in midst of the Beta and the Release, all the way from level 1, it was easy. Thus I'm a legit player and killable, and I'm somewhere outside the tower, all you have to do is to find me~"
Kayaba let out a smile despite the angry audiences.

"Now any enquiries before I teleport you all away?"

Ryo just stood there, without stating or doing anything. Any rash actions against the guy can mean mere suicide. He just wished for the announcement thing to end, and to get back to the original location so that he can do his shitz peacefully...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alanna, Green
Alanna had been aiming at another boar when she found herself not in the fields anymore. Her eyes were wide as saucers as she looked around. It seemed like everyone who decided to enter AINCRAD was there. They were all sitting in seats. As a voice, directed towards them, boomed, the Elf turned in her seat to face the speaker.

After he was done with his announcement, she was left speechless. They had somehow gotten themselves sucked into this....survival of the fittest. Suddenly, being in a party seemed a lot more important than anything else right now. But a party can slow you down, she thought with furrowed eyebrows. She was ignoring the murmurs and compliants from the players around her. Unlike everyone else, she had accepted their fate. Moping and groaning weren't going to get them anywhere. They needed to take action and they needed to do it as soon as possible.

[So short, ugh]

Alexandria felt the field pour around her and she stopped immediately. The goblinoids around her struck the shield and constantly were being reflected away from her. The light pouring from the field made her close her eyes and hold her hands up. She tried moving out of the field and was stuck into place "No! I wont die already! I refuse to re-spawn!" She said and tried valiantly to get out of the field. She eventually gave up and the glow began to increase. When she stopped moving she opened her eyes and saw she was in a completely different room. A man stood in the middle of a weird looking room. She watched him closely as he spoke and her heart dropped "I... Don't want to die..." Was all she could say. She looked around at the others and they seemed to be turning to her due to her different appearance.

She lowered her head to keep from seeing the people looking at her. She hated being near people and felt them judging her all the time. She never asked for her appearance to be changed in here... it just happened. But she knew how to play the game. She was among some of them that reached the higher levels during the Alpha and Beta testing. It would only be a matter of time before she retraced her steps and continued on her path. She didn't want to move... the mans voice seemed to focus towards her. She knew she was different even in this world and her appearance would set her apart.... she needed to be alone or face being hurt by others. "Why even here am I forsaken..." was all she could say. She began to tear up for the first time in nearly a year. "I want to go home... I thought I'd never say that..." she said out loud before beginning to cry again.

She finally looked up and got a good look of the person "I was in the higher tiers... In the Alpha... and the Beta..." She called out loud and directed it at the man "Some people made it higher... Alone..." She continued before lowering her head regretting what she said. She knew that the man would likely recognize her as she in the past left an impression on the game. After it all she still felt alone among them all... A feeling she thought she would enjoy.

Last edited:
Tiam, royalblue
Tiam sat awkwardly amongst the crowd, shifting around every few seconds. As he listened to the announcement, the look of despair creeped onto his face. Of course, there was a similar look on most everyone in the crowd. After being told that they could really be killed all of the summoned monsters were all the more terrifying...

His arm trembling as he did, the child raised his hand as if to ask a question. He just needed it clarified. Maybe it was all a joke or part of the game... "U-um... So that means... I can't go home...?"

Rengar was disgruntled to have been teleported before he could even try out the combat system, but then again, beggars couldn't be choosers. And it was probably a very important announcement, so Rengar stayed put, unequipping his crossbow and watching the creator... wow... the creator of this amazing virtual world was right in front of his eyes! Rengar didn't want to be too much of a fangirl, but he thought it was amazing how this man could be the leader of such a brilliant project. Rengar listened intently, wondering what the man would say.

Once Rengar had caught ear of what actually happened, his eyes were narrowed and his fists were clenched. Was he for real? There was no possible way that could... Rengar's mind was buzzing with worry. He couldn't go back to the real world? And more importantly, he would die if he died here? That was ridiculous! There was no way!

Rengar was so furious that he took a step forward, pointing a furious finger at Kayaba with rage glinting in his eye. It was at this point he was so angry, so grieved that he didn't even know the words that came out of his mouth.
"You... you lowly coward! How could you trap people into this game, just for your own selfish gains?! When I... when I... when I - when we - beat this game, I'll see to it you're in prison for life!" He booms in his new, deep voice as his finger was steadily pointed at Kayaba, his eyes flickering with disgust for the man. Even the death of one person would be horrifying... but all these people? It was just too much.[/hr]

Zoey-Alice could not believe what she heard from this kayaba guy. She felt her looks change alittle but that didnt matter to her. what mattered was that if she died in here she would die for real of course no would ever notice if she did unless it was dinner time. She saw people crying around her then she opened her wings after running out of the village when she was teleported away. she ran to the edge of the second town and started fighting again. she was leveling up as much as she could even though she was a beta tester her only gain from that was that she knew the second floor, she had her special swords, and she gained her wings from it. she was wanting to get to the second floor but the landscape was different slightly. Her reddish pink hair lengthened when she looked like herself. she was alittle taller too and her eyes went from the pink in the game to a burgundy like color. she needed to find a party and soon but she didnt know anyone who had come out this far yet.

"Is this guy serious?" "No,this can't be real" "We're all doomed!" "So that means...I can't go home...?" "You...you lowly coward!" "I...don't want to die..."

All the voices clashed against each other.Despite all the commotion that was happening around her,Emiko kept silent in her seat maintaining her serious and rather calm image.On the inside though she was panicking.She was too young to die,and she won't let anyone in that place die.Being one of the first Alpha Testers,she pretty much knew the game and where most of the things were.She passed about more than half of the floors of the game if not the whole 3/4 of all 100, and at the same time experienced dying and respawning thousands of times in the process.But this was different.When one dies,they won't be revived to a checkpoint.When she dies,she won't wake up in the lab and be sent back into the game after a 2 minute rest.She would be engulfed in the darkness forever and will never see reality again.

Emiko stood up and glared at the main in the white suit.She drew her rapier out,which made a slashing sound as she did so, and pointed it toward him not to attack,but to just catch his gaze."Kayaba Akihiko" she called out,her voice clear,solid, and serious, and at the same time filled with confidence.The people who sat around her dropped in silence and stared at the female player in black."We will all get out of your game alive.Just you watch us" It was unlikely of Emiko to speak up,but something inside her triggered and pushed her to do so.She didn't care what the other people around her thought.She just didn't want anyone to experience the same hell she had been through.

Killed or be killed. Kayaba said that if you died in this game you will die for sure in the Real thus lit the Anger inside karasu. "this man, I will killed him myself" he starred at Kayaba figure that still floating inside the Plaza when at the same moment all player began to threw a curse to him. "let us out, please" "i don't want to die" their despair, "fuck you!" "Curse you Akihiko" their anger, "We will finish this game" "wait for us Akihiko" their hope soon will changed into fear of death. Karasu took his curved sword that he bought earlier and using his throw skill to launched his sword toward Akihiko. the sword spinning faster then hit Akihiko body but unfortunately an 'Immortal object' message box appear just before the sword's tip touched him. "that's is your death sentence, Kayaba Akihiko" he hate him, he hate everything about him. Kill, Kill him his blood boiled. but he could calmly control his murdering intent after throwing his sword.​

Zoey-Alice kept flying around. she used her wings to help her attack while fighting they moved very gracefully with her body. she felt them tuck against her body ever now and again. she saw a man and walked over to him and said "hello." her swords were up in case he decided she was a possible threat. @Ryuga

"Alpha ? I believe you've gotten it wrong, we only have beta testers from what I know~" Kayaba replied to Alexandria casually, denying the existence of Alpha Testers through his teeth. Her phone rang a message: "Please do not break the confidentiality of Alpha Testers unless you want to die early~ =) " Amongst the crowd, a few of the players have their eyes that seemed to be glaring towards Alexandria, observing carefully on the next move she would do, with their state of mind on what they should do if she crosses the line.

"And yes, you can't go home, so grow up kid~"

"I will be looking forward to that, somewhere outside the tower, the game does not end when the tower's conquered, I should say that point where your desires are granted will mark the beginning of the end. This is a vast world..." The smirk from Kayaba broke when he felt a throwing attack that struck right on his head. The sword shattered into pieces like glass, while his HP lowered by fraction so tiny that it can be barely seen even with a microscope. The monsters he summoned had actually weakened his shield he placed, allowing for such exploit to happen.

"Reparo," Kayaba picked up the sword, it regenerating rapidly pieces by pieces as he speaks. "You call that a throw?" Kayaba turned to look at Karasu, whose shield around disappated, the regenerated sword pointing towards him. "A throw, is something like this" With one swift swing, the sword left his hand at a phenomenal speed, so quickly that it seemed as if the sword is surfing atop light particles. Tornadoes appears beside the sword path from the sudden fluctuating air pressure.

The sword was blocked, by a huge sphere of light. A huge dent was seen from the part where it was hit. "Thats unexpected, to think you've awakened already, only to meet your demise. Ruler of the 1st Floor, The Sun God Ra" Kayaba said sarcastically as the Evening Sun unraveled, revealing its true identity as an enormous bird with the radiance of an evening sun. Her right wing became tattered from the sword damage, her torso was suffered the dent from the sword. It overall, had a golden metallic skin.

"Holy shit, what just happened?" Ryo's eyes are wide open from the sudden appearance of the sun which blocked the sword and it becoming a bird. "So thats the ruler?" Its the first time in his life seeing the Ruler of the 1st Floor.

"The strike is fatal to anybody below level 200, and you, are no exception, rest in peace as the bird's life is taken by the former comrade." Ra began to lose her glow, the enormous HP reserve that she had diminishing each second the time passes. She made a loud roar, as all the players get teleported away from the lecture hall, back to each of their former areas.

Back to the 1st floor, the sun was gone, only the radiant bird is on the skies. "Seek the brightest light of the bleakest darkness, there, you will find the way up..." An ancient voice from Ra echoed throughout the players, as her feathers shed, its radiance fading away. It travelled East, shedding itself into particles bit by bit, some became meteorites which fell down to the forest area, some still burns and became stars which lit the skies. Fading into near nothingless, its body was reduced to a yellow mass that orbits the 1st floor. The sun god sleeps, as a moon with a permanent cresent. Night has fallen in the never-night floor. Someday, in a hundred years or two, the moon and stars will collide back into the sun.

Trees grew taller and wider under the sudden disappearance of the sun, some emitting their own glow as their branches thickened and interwinded as it became a platform good enough to walk on. The brightest light of the darkness is said to be located somewhere...

"Shit just got serious... that didn't happen in beta testing..." Ryo, back onto the Phone he had, stared at the burning stars of the skies. "Spectacular sight... OW!! HOTT!!!" The cigarette that Ryo littered previously was teleported right on top of his head, igniting a small fire on his hair. His desperate attempt of patting away the fire with his bare hands scalded his right hand. Damnnit Kayaba, you asshole... He hissed in frustration as he poured his potion on the injury.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ryuga had to have taken down about forty mobs before he was enveloped in a bright light. He felt as if his strength was increasing. He checked his player status and found out he had leveled up. "Cool. I feel stronger." He glanced at his hands. "This took longer than I thought. You would think they'd give you a weapon to start with. Guess its time to go shopping for something good." Ryuga rushes off towards the next town. As he traveled, a player approached him, more like dropped down from the sky. The moment he saw her two swords, the idea was challenging her to a fight was killed. "Hey there. What's up? Not everyday a random girl comes down from he sky and says hi. Especially not ones as cute as you that is. I'm Ryuga, a dark assassin. Was just running off to buy myself some sort of weapon."

i bow and say im a beta tester my name is Zoey-Alice. i say would you like some advice for weapons she sheathed her swords. her wings tucking against her back. she blushed from ryuga's comment about being cute her pinkish red hair blowing in the wind. she lead him to a shop and said go ahead and choose if you want any recommendations let me know but we need to keep moving more players will be coming soon. @Ryuga

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.