Sword Art Online RP IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rengar scowls as he watches the bird fly off eastward, watching the golden and majestic wings soar in the skies. Rengar's mind was a hive of rage, and anger. He just wanted to try this... try this virtual world just to escape the modern world. But now, he was fighting for his life - he didn't have a choice in the matter! No one here did! It was obscene... this man was... Kayaba... and he was crazy. He had to be crazy, or a sociopath... or...

Enough thinking. I have to get stronger. I have to escape.

Turning away from Kayaba, Rengar once again equipped his crossbow with a new determination as he slides in an iron bolt, running back towards the spot with boars around. His feet were carrying him across the plains, and he could run faster - much faster than he could in real life, leaving a trail of light green pixelated leaves behind him.

Seeing a boar in the distance, Rengar stopped sprinting and took a knee, pressing the trigger in a mere instant and watching the iron bolt fly through the air. The bolt gave a deep *THUNKKK* of impact as it flew into the eye of the boar, leaving it with a satisfying shatter as balls of XP flew into Rengar's chest, and Rengar reloaded. So this was the combat system.

Another shot, another kill. Watch it shatter. He had killed about five boars in around 17 seconds by now, and the crossbow was so brilliant to Rengar. The shot speed, the damage, and the unmatchable accuracy. The only problem was the reloading speed, but-

"Gack!" He coughs as a boar rams him from behind, leaving his health bar dropped at around 80%. Rengar's eyes trembled as he snatched the knife from his inventory, scrambling back to his feet and facing the boar. His health bar... was his lifeline now. He couldn't let it go to 0%, no matter what.

Rengar spits on the ground, then waits for the boar to strike. Soon enough, the boar gave a tremendous grunt as it charged towards Rengar, but Rengar already had something planned. Vaulting over the back of the boar whilst it tried to ram against him, Rengar swung the knife through the back of the boar, leaving a red gash which was apparently a *CRITICAL*. The boar was now grounded on the floor, squealing as it had minuscules of HP left. Rengar switched back to his crossbow, took aim at the weakened boar's head, and:

*THUNKKK!*

"............"

{{Level up! You have ascended to level 2!}}

"I have to... I'm going to become stronger. And beat this thing."

Last edited by a moderator:
Karasu looked at his own hand, the same hand who threw the blade to him. "I am still weak" then clenched it tight. he looked around him, surrounded by boars everywhere he look. this first floor mobs is made him realized that he still on level one. "it's not funny anymore" he drew his blade and charged at the boars. one slash, two slash, and another one, he keep slashing until his hands hurt. He remembered when Kayaba threw the same blade he throw at him. the wind, the impact it's.... different.​
he tried it again but now against the boar. "take this!" he threw his weapon again and it's stucked at the boar's head then shattered. "hmm... how can you threw something like that?" again he looked at his own hand but he didn't even knew what's wrong with it. "it's useless. i can't kill him like this" he sitting cross legged in front of his blade, wondering what will he do next.​

"That would be very nice. Lead the way my dear angel." Ryuga bowed politely towards Zoey, motioning her to move on ahead.

she moved to an all weapons shop and said "go ahead choose one ryuga but be quick there will be more players coming soon and we need to find the boss on this level." she was blushing again from his comment. she ran into the shop her wings tucked against her back tightly she had a knife dragged on them by a passing player with a dagger in their hand. she watched her health bar only go down alittle because she was a level three from the mobs in the fields. @Ryuga

Ryuga scanned the weapons in the shop. So far nothing seemed at all interesting. A few long swords. A bow or two. Nothing that peaked his interest. He continued his search, reaching the back of the store. There was many random weapons back there. Ryuga had to dig through a few barrels looking for a good weapon. Eventually, he found a small case buried behind the barrels. Inside Ryuga found two short, back-hand blades. They didn't look like any ordinary blades. They seemed to be made of multiple sections attached by multiple wires. He removed the blades from the case and brought them up front to buy them.

Zoey-Alice watched but cringed as the pain in her wings continued she sent ryuga a party request and majorly hoped he would accept. she needed someone some type of company she was afraid of being alone for some odd reason

Ryuga left the weapon shop, holding his two blades in his hands. He receives Zoey's party request. He turns and walks over to her. "I don't mind joining a party with you. However, even for someone like you, my help isn't free."

i say "well first press the little circle for yes to the party invite then we can talk prices possibly okay?"

Ryuga accepts her party request. "Well. Now what? Where to now?"

she grabbed his hand and ran across the way and bought too rooms right next to each other and said "what is the price of your help?"

"Excuse me kids, have you seen Akdov?" A literal Eagle glided towards Zoey & Ryuga from a nearby store as he asked. From the look of a phone thats floating beside him, he is a player despite his crude appearance of an animal. "He is an Oceanian with his long brown hair and blue eyes, he usually wear jeans. A man with long hair, gay as heck, damnit... Any sign of him? 'cause I was about to ask Master about party & shitz... Chirp!" He remarked with a few cuss & swear as he lands on the ground, talking in clear Oceanian (Oceanian is the new term for English). Seems like the instant-language learning system isn't reserved for humans... @Ryuga

"Invisible mode," Ryo commanded, his phone disappearing into thin air. He headed out for the fields with a slight wave and a vague word of "cya" to Haruka. "The city's getting too noisy, should get to a village..." The monsters in the fields have decreased significantly, most of them have migrated to The Glowing Forest for light and warmth. Ryo took notice of one of the few remaining boars as he drew his sword and made a direct slash at the stranded animal. Blood oozed out of the pig as the pig fell to the ground, dead and headless. That realism of the graphic scene made him thought for a moment that he was slaughtering pigs in real life.

Walking away from the pig who was decomposing back into the life flow, the second village was in front of his eyes. The village was a place with a similiar style of architecture to the City of Beginnings, the only difference is that it was right beside The Glowing Forest, giving a better overall view with the glow in the eternal night. He decided to take a quest. Quests in the game have little EXP or Gold as compared to grinding, but there would be useful information, like grinding spots or other locations. "Welcome to my inn, Payon's too noisy nowadays, since Night arrived..." Ryo was surprised by the AI of the NPCs, it was as if they can interact with the environment, as if they were real beings. "Just how did they make them like that?..." He stayed at the inn to sleep for the night~

The village is a common stop place for people who wanted to venture into the deep, bright forest.

By this time, Rengar was breathing heavily and exhausted with the sheer amounts of boars he'd killed. By now he had reached level 5, and it was evident that he had skills to upgrade and such. Checking his inventory quickly between struggled breaths, he scrolled through his inventory with his finger:

Rengar / Level 05
HP: 112/302
Light Leather Chestplate [E]
Light Leather Leggings [E]
Light Leather Boots [E]
Basic Crossbow [E]
Iron Bolts {3} [E]
Light Iron Knife
Animal Pelt {3}

Low Quality Meat {4}
Boar Tusk {2}

By now it had become clear to Rengar that although levelling up was great and all, he wasn't exactly getting much else out of it. If anything, it was upsetting him. It was just... feeling so real when the arrow sunk into the boar, and the squeal it gave broke Rengar's heart. But it needed to be done. Clicking his neck, Rengar unequipped his crossbow by pressing the green [E] beside it at his inventory, now eager to explore the world, now that he knew he was, if anything, slightly strong. He noticed his lack of iron bolts, and he figured there'd be some sort of store around. He was starting to get used to this world... and if Kayaba was serious, he'd be living in this world now.

He began to walk across the plains, thinking to himself as he did so. Where could the dungeon be? They said it would take ages to find... and what that phoenix said... Rengar had it buried deep in his mind, wondering what on Earth it could be. He felt confused, and wasn't used to this world. He felt like... well, there was only one way to put it in this game:
He felt like an absolute noob.

Climbing a hill in thought and of exploration, Rengar was eager to stay away from the crowded Town of Beginnings and any of the other large towns. If he could find a small, quiet village to stay the night it would be acceptable, but for now, Rengar decided it best to set up camp for the night. He realised he wasn't in a 'Protected' zone anymore, so PvP would be enabled around here... but nobody would attack him. Or he was sure, anyway. No one would have the sense to do that after what Kayaba said.

By the time he was at the top of the hill, Rengar breathed in the fresh air as the sun glittered down through the virtual clouds. A view below him of the vast plai-

"Hand over your items, newbie." A deep female voice from behind suddenly said.

Isamu stood in the open field. He looked at the yellow sun raising into the sky, slowly. His green jacket flowing through the air. He had his black gloves on with his green cargo pants and red boots. His black mask tightened to his face and his hood blowing through the air. He smiled underneath his mask. Isamu was a level 8, he known a lot of skills and tricks to take out boss levels. Isamu over heard a voice. "Hand over your items, newbie." He knew it wasn't to him, but someone else near by. Isamu crouched through the tall grass till he got near a hill. He saw a women looking at a man. He knew he should sit this one out and check how good the boy is.

Last edited:
Rengar slowly turned to meet the eyes of the voice. A woman, dressed in hide armour and wielding a large longsword in her hands, with long and flowing gingery-blonde hair. Checking her level, Rengar began to break into a nervous sweat. He thought he'd done good at getting to level 5, but this girl... with the name of 'Myst', was already level 7. She was at the full health in her bar of 543/543... Rengar checked his own health. 112/302. This wasn't good... but he really didn't have a lot to give away, now that he came to think of it.
"What, you're hear for my starting crossbow and three bolts with it? Fine bandit you are..." Rengar grumbled as he narrowed his eyes at the girl, Myst. Myst shrugged indifferently, her hair menacingly flicking about as she pointed the long, silvery sword at Rengar.
"I'm here for everything you have. Everything can be sold for gold. And I need gold. I'll risk escaping for the life of a low-level like you." Myst replied in her cold-hearted voice which made Rengar growl a little. She was only two levels higher than him... it wasn't like he was an absolute rookie. In response, Rengar's temper got the better of him as he slowly flipped off the bandit Myst, which made her narrow her eyes.
"Are you stupid? This isn't a game anymore. You kill me; you'll kill me in real life like Kayaba said. You'd be a murderer!" Rengar growled.
"There's no way to prove that! And it's impossible, how could you kill someone with the Nervegear? I don't believe any of it, so I'll play like I've played in other games! Especially when we're trapped here, y-you... you bastard!" Myst hissed with a voice which was angered and almost struggled to accept the reality of it. Rengar winced as she came at him with her silvery longsword. Was she crazy? With an attack like that, she'd kill him here and in real life! A sword pointed to his heart as Myst charged, Rengar quickly snatched out his knife as a moment later he appeared behind Myst in a dark green flash, making Myst attack what was now a spot of empty air as she stumbled over. It turned out the 'Leaf Dodge' skill Rengar had learnt really did come in handy... how much damage would she do, anyway?

Rengar stood in a ready stance as Myst whirled around, flickering her longsword in her hands with determination in her jade green eyes. Rengar snarled at her, almost feeling like an animal clawing on for his life as his dark green hair waves in the chilling wind at the top of the hill.
"Haven't you... have you lost your mind?!"
"S-SHUT UP!!"
Rengar barely managed to sidestep another rapid thrust from Myst, time almost slowing down as his eyes become near inches away from the silvery blade. Spinning back on his heels, Rengar jabbed a few times with his knife, but Myst rapidly parried his weak knife slashes, and then slashed sideways into his arm. Out of bare instinct and knowing he couldn't parry this slash, Rengar held up his arm, wincing in pain as the blade dug painfully into the side of his arm, almost slashing the arm clean off, but the longsword of Myst remained firm in Rengar's arm, virtual blood spurting from it.
"Th-there! Got you now! You're only on 24 HP, so give up now already! G-gnngh... I can't... move... my sword...!" Myst suddenly squeaked in realisation as she tugged at the blade in Rengar's arm, but by now Rengar smirked to himself as his dagger flashed dark green for a moment, and he executed a quick jab into Myst's stomach, bringing her only to 487 HP after the weak slash before Rengar pulled his arm out from the longsword, glaring at Myst who looked down at the small wound in her stomach, then laughed victoriously.
"That's it?! You blocked a sword slash with your own arm just to stab me once? How pathetic... seeing as you aren't keen on surrendering, I'll finish you off... NOW!" Myst yelled, bringing up her sword into the air as it swooshed through the wind, coming towards Rengar. Rengar folded his arms, doing nothing as Myst came to slash downwards and cleave him in half, but she stopped in horror at the realisation she was slowing down in mid-sprint... rapidly... and her HP... it was dropping at a huge rate! Slowing down until she couldn't move, pain seared through Myst's body as she whimpered, falling to her knees as she dropped her longsword and watched her HP drop... 400... 350... 300...
"H-how? I can't... a-a-ahhHHH!" She screamed in realisation that her skin had turned a sickly green. To this, Rengar unsheathed his knife with a smirk as he looked to the sky, walking up to the helpless and sickly Myst who sat on her knees, head facing the grass below her in horror as she examined her sickly green arms.
"It's quite simple. I'd been planning my attack the whole time. My class has a once-a-day ability which afflicts a deadly poison... and it looks like you had to become the first victim of it. I blocked your attack with my arm so I could get in one single attack to activate the ability; 'Woodsman's Poison' only works with knives. I used one jab to your stomach, and by then it was all I needed to do." Rengar muttered as he kicked the sword away from Myst, just in case.
"B-but... who has the courage to drop themselves to... t-wenty four HP? How did you know you wouldn't die to that... aa--arghh!" Myst moaned on the floor. Rengar is silent for a while, then the dark green hair covers his eyes as he smirks.
"I didn't." He mutters, then turns to face the dying sight before him. Her health by now was at 50HP and still dropping as she was unable to do anything but feel pain, and Rengar turns away with a sigh.
"Unfortunately for you, I don't have an antidote. But luckily for you, you'll be able to move again in... an hour. And the poison will only leave you at 1 HP, it'll never kill you. So long, 'newbie.' Oh, and thanks for the sword." Rengar added, picking up the silvery longsword she dropped and stashing it in his inventory.
"S-s-stop... y-y-you! I...!" Myst squeals, then hangs her head in realisation that it was near useless. Rengar stopped as he walked on the edge of a hill. He was glad all of that was over... and he couldn't help but feel a little bad leaving Myst like that, but she had deserved it. Unfortunately, Rengar had the horrible feeling he was being watched... and that was never a good thing, especially when you were only on 24HP. A level one baby boar could probably kill him right now, and Rengar cursed to himself because he had no idea on how to get healing items. But who was watching him... he couldn't shake the feeling.

Nearby Rengar, there was a floating Phone that was actively shining on its light, which is considered a stupid act since it gives out a lot of attention, especially in the middle of the night. Furthermore, the Phone light was heading towards Rengar. Beside shone a person in blue clothes with a black outer clothing, along with long dark pants and shoes. He has blue sharp eyes that seemed to be closed all the time and long brown hair that tied up a ponytail, and a scar on his cheek. He has a sheathed rapier beside him, with bloodstains near the area. He generally have a look of a young Oceanian adult. "Hey boy, I need directions, mind showing me the way to Payon Village? Its pretty hard to navigate since night has fallen... Name's Akdov by the way" He asked in a generally friendly tone, and staring towards the direction of the grass where Isamu's hiding. Probably just my imagination...

"Also, you're not finishing off that person?" Akdov asked, pointing towards Myst.

Rengar notices another player come forth, and he starts in a nervous sweat for a moment. His HP was only at 24 points... anything could just one-shot him at this point, but it didn't look like the player would come for him. He listened carefully to what the player was saying, noticing yet another player nearby him with a rapier at his side. He looked at the two new male nametags. 'Akdov' and 'Isamu'... Rengar could only hope they wouldn't attack him, and the poison on Myst would last for ages longer without an antidote... so he didn't have to worry about that. Rengar kept quiet, mostly because he had no idea how to get to this 'Payon Village'... but a village didn't seem like a bad place to spend the night. Not too crowded... he hoped.

Rengar cocks his head to the side as he wipes a hand through his dark green hair. Akdov had asked why he wasn't going to finish off Myst. Turning to the side, Rengar looked at the whimpering girl before him, her skin a sickly green and she was in a useless slump at the floor, a flashing: !1HP! !POISONED! Above her head. Rengar shook his head and forcefully grabbed Myst by her hair, showing her whimpering face to Akdov before letting her go again.
"A-a-ahh... f-fuck you!" She moaned as Rengar let her slump to the ground once more.
"Shut it!" He snapped back before turning to talk to Akdov. "She's too weak to do anything now. It would be weak and pointless killing her... it's not like she's just an NPC. Even if she did tried to kill me... if Kayaba wasn't lying... I'd be a weak murderer to kill her now." Rengar said slowly, and for some reason he actually felt a pang of guilt as he watched Myst writhe on the floor. Shaking his head, he turned to Akdov.
"You know... we can't just leave her here. A boar might come and finish her off... besides, I've taken her weapon... and the poison I've inflicted her with doesn't let her attack without an antidote." Rengar mutters thoughtfully.
"If only I knew where that Village was. I'm new to the game myself."

Karasu leveled up again. this is the seventh times since the announcement ended a couple hours ago. "let's see. hmm level eight eh?" he closed the status windows and looked at his health bar. there is still more than half left on it. He predicted that his health will not drop into 25% if he keep up his strategy. the boar is slow and weak he could kill them almost forever but right now it's enough he think. he also done a few low ranked quest he got from the NPC thus gave him some coin for buy another weapon from the trader.

"hmmm?" on the way to the city Karasu saw a woman being ganged by three male player. Player killer they said, they didn't hesitate to end another people live only to rob them from their belonging or coin. Sadly he didn't show any interest on them because it's common things in his everyday lives. The Strong will eat the Weak, The Law of The Jungle applied even in the game.

"g-give m-me your belonging or I w-will kill you!" Suddenly a dagger wielder standing in front of him. his legs is shaking and his speech was broken. a few drops of sweat flowing from his forehead and the way he hold his dagger was weak. "amateur" Karasu took his curved sword from his back and walked closer to the man. "d-don't come any closer" Karasu ignored his warning and still walked to the man "I Warn you!!" his step didn't come to halt. one step after another and Karasu only need a few step more for his weapon to reach his throat. "Aaaarrrggh!" at last the dagger man lost his mind and charged at Karasu. "fool" one, two, three, four, Karasu weapon slashed the man four times. He sheathed back his curved sword to his back and slowly came closer to him "u..Uwaaaa!!!" The man screamed loudly as his limbs all torn apart from his body. his two legs and his two arm is gone, shattered to pieces after Karasu slice them. "here take this" Karasu placed a tiny potion beside him and walked away from those location.

She pointed in the direction of the town this eagle thing had asked her about. She said "that way about two days journey." @NoobCW

"Take it," Akdov offered Rengar a potion for him to use & heal the injuries. "Of course, it isn't free, so here's the deal. You use the potion, and you join us on clearing the floors. We're in need of manpowe-" His phone rang in midst of the conversation, a noticably loud "THK!" sound emitted. "Oh excuse me~"

"Where dafuq did ya go? Our dungeon raid got delayed thanks to your amazing sense of direction~ I've done advertising for my part, and now, get your stupid asses here... chirp!" The phone gave out rants on a large & clear volume, as if someone was there scolding.

"Sorry Riroh, I didn't expect the sky to turn dark... Now I can't find Payon..."

"Turn off your damn lights, and if you can't find the forest, you better dig your eyes out..." Riroh hissed on his phone, being frustrated with his master's incompetency. "Also, its a pain in the ass to fly in the forest, not even I even predict the instable air currents. There's one bigass tree that I can't even fly close, and damnit, its as bright as the sky man... Not the one here, F-Y-I~"

Akdov turned off his lights as what his pet instructed, looking around for any signs of direction. within the dark night, a glowing patch of forest was on sight, down the hill, with a village being in front. "Also young lady, please don't do anything stupid like this again, unless you want to die early~" He said, with a shrewd smile towards Myst, his cubical Phone showing his level in front of the two people: Level 16. "Now I got the directions, lets head out to Payon~" @Jakers & justice

Ryo stepped out of the inn. He couldn't sleep, especially in the middle of the afternoon. The weather was rather misleading still... He took a quest to hunt down some boar meat, which most of them have already migrated to the forest. Just then, he caught sight of a poster that was laid around the village, stating about the party recruitment for dungeon search & raid. He noted down the contact number of Akdov & Riroh, then heading for the forest to grind stuffs.

The forest was like a city street in the night, the trees are emitting their own light in the dark, allowing visibility to a certain extent. the branches are thick enough that he thought for a moment that its a constructed highway road. Some of the branches connect to the other trees, as well as forming routes here & there. The forest was warmer too. Trees forms the wind of the forest, causing the airflow to be rather erratic and unpredictable, being able to change suddenly in mere walking distances.

Boars teem around the outer, lower areas of the forest, which is the safest area obviously. Getting the first blood of the forest by slicing the boar into two, he started the grind on the area with his potions on handy. "LEVEL UP" His phone shone slightly with a level up interface on the phone. He's now level 3. The area have a good spawn rate and easy to kill mobs, making a good area for low levels.

"That stupid master..." Riroh the eagle poofed off his phone, his sharp eyes looking towards Zoey. "Oh, you interested in joining our dungeon raiding party? We're looking for members, chirp ~" He asked Zoey, his ranting mode of speaking awkwardly turning polite towards strangers. "Also... I'm rather familiar with the forest behind the village, and I know a good grinding area, wanna farm together since I'm sooo bored of waiting?" Riroh took out a bow with his wings, stating,"I'm an archer, with good eyes, beck, and take note, don't fly in the forest~" He boasted about his keen eyes, which glinted towards Zoey's wings, then walking off towards the forest.

Bears roam around the outer, upper sector of the forest, them resting on tree branches. They are tougher than boars, but give better EXP, also they drop better money. Riroh, on ground, fired arrows at the bears with its wings for the grind~ @Zoey12598

Zoey hid her wings shyly. she didnt like showing them off she knew people thought she was sort of a freak because of them. she blushed then held her swords cringing her wings then moved to cover her as an arrow spiraled towards her she blocked it with her sword by slicing it in half. she yelled to the archer please be careful unless you want to duel! @NoobCW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.