Sword Art Online RP IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuga remained asleep for some time, finally waking up around noon. He stood looking around. Having not seen Zoey anywhere in the room, he went downstairs. "Zoey. You down here?"

Zoey replied back here. she was in the middle of a small practice room which was in the back of the small hotel they had been staying in her wings were open and showing. her hair was sprayed all around her as she fought. she had a small cut on her arm but nothing else major.

Ryuga leaned against the doorway. "You know you're going to hurt yourself if you work yourself too hard. I don't see why you wold have to. As long as I'm here, no one is going to beat us."

she smiled at ryuga thinking of how she loved him then turned as an arrow just barely whizzed past her head and landed above ryuga's by an inch. she fought faster and harder. she shattered all the arrows and dummies in the room then kneeled breathing heavy as her image flickered in and out of the game. as her body must have been being moved she yelled ryuga i love you! Her image disappeared her tear was the last thing to disappear as her body in the real world was being transported to a hospital. one of her family members had noticed after 4 days that they hadn't seen their daughter they had abandoned for awhile. a tear ran out of her eye and down the nervgear. she didnt want to leave the world she loved so much why had they moved her!

Last edited:
Ryuga stood there, not really knowing how to react. His eyes fell to the floor as he clenched his fist. Turning around, he left the hotel, heading out of the town. He found the nearest large group of mobs and just shredded all of them. Once that was done, he was enveloped in a white light as he leveled up once again. A new skill had been earned through this level, Shadow Rush. A move that allowed the user to move as fast as a shadow and surprise his enemies. "Only a little while longer. I will kill you game master."

She was auto logged back in when she was plugged in at the hospital. She heard all the pain. Her wings opened as she burst through the roof of the hotel and flew past ryuga searching for his tracer on the map. She was crying softly she flew faster and fought harder. She was level 8 now as she walked past ryuga towards a town her fist clutching her sword she had used when he watched her fight. She let her hair down it blew in the games wind. She also let her fighting dress get longer as a blackened cape appeared to cover her sword. She looked at ryuga an could swear he saw her to she had thought she saw the realization in his eyes. she landed in front of him and sliced an arrow in half that was headed towards him she smiled saying ummmm sorry about earlier they were moving my body.

Last edited:
Ryuga realized Zoey was back. Yet when she saw him now, he seemed different. An atmosphere of hatred surrounded him. "Lets get going. I tire of standing about." He began walking off.

She says why are you so angry all of the sudden she was flying next to him an said "are you ok?"

"Just perfect." Both of his blades were clenched tightly in each hand. Ryuga's hatred would not dwindle until he saw the game master dead.

she said come on smile please ryuga. she was begging him she hated seeing that scary hatred glint in his eyes. she pulled him onto her back and her wings let her take off into the air as she soared high above the clouds.

"The fuck are you doing?! Put me down!" Ryuga wasn't quite fond of being picked up and was squirming like hell to get loose. He dug his nails into the arm that held him, trying to force it to let go.

she screamed in pain as her health lowered she landed and back away crying. she was beginning to think she had been wrong about ryuga that he didn't like her at all she backed away. she sank to her knees not caring if ryuga was the one to end her life she would allow it. she bowed her head and held her arm as the small triangles that represented blood left her arm her tears turning to small blue triangles when they hit the ground. she felt as though she could just be trapped in a nightmare and she couldn't wake up. she had felt her mother beat her many a time and now she felt as though it had happened again.

Ryuga stared over at Zoey, his heart racing. His anger had already consumed him. Nothing was going to stop him from tearing the game master apart. He turned from her swiftly and bolted off. His character quickly vanished under the setting sky.

She just layed on the ground slowly deciding to let the small wound end her then she would be like the millions of others who dyed from this game. She saw her health that had been at full was now at 1hp left out of 600up. She didn't care about gaming anymore she was done and finished she never found anybody who could take her under their wing she was a weakling. Someone who had never stood out in the class. She had figured here she could be happy but here she still couldn't stand out she was just an ordinary girl trying to find someone to talk or at least be friends with she brought up the party menu and disbanded her party after messaging ryuga one last thing. "Goodbye and im sorry that i held you back i hope you beat the game master because at this rate im just gonna join the countless others before me who died. i love you and im sorry i know you never felt the same way about me!" she sent it then disbanded her party with him. She was alone completely alone like she had been IRL. she closed her eyes and let her tears show as her wings surrounded her but the small wound would not be the thing that would kill her. the wolf growling at her would possibly be her demise if she didnt soon realize the danger she was and is in. her wings moved to cover her body and she just kept crying.

Last edited:
Ryuga hated himself for what he did. However, his mission was too important to be ignored. There wasn't much time until his parents ceased fighting and one of them checked on him. If he was found in his current state, one of them would probably rip him from the game. Ryuga would not allow that to happen. Not until the game master fell. But for now, all he could do was train. Boost up his levels until he was strong enough to fight the boss here.

she let the wound consume her whole pain. she screamed to let it all out and the wolf ran away scared of the cream of her pain. she said i was stupid to fall in love stupid to be here im just a dumb kid overall. she pulled out a small dagger and sent as a gift to ryugawith an attached note that says good luck i was hoping to tell you i would see you irl but that will never happen im going to just join the countless others. then she pulled out her sword and kept mumbling should i do it ?should i do it? she held the sword in front of her stomach one more hp and she would be a nothing in both worlds, maybe thats how this was supposed to end for her. the brother she had loved dearly irl had died young her parents hated her and abused her she was surprised they didnt kill her irl yet. she just kept mumbling to herself and weeping silently.

Status
Not open for further replies.