Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, it seemed as though another person came to distract the maid for a few brief moments. Thank God—The woman was terrifying. It sucked for her, but—Wait. Did that girl have what she thought she had? That was her smu—her book! Where the hell did she get it? That damnable ninja must've let her have it. Having blackmail material wasn't enough for him? He had to go passing it around too? Well, Yoko wasn't going to stand for that. If she wasn't going to suffer being the damnable lighting-maid's doll, this chick was too. And that was the least of her problems when it was done with.

"Yeah... Ya' can't just decline her offer.... That'd be rude, don'tcha think?"

Closing her eyes and giving a—"friendly" smile, and by friendly I mean borderline murderous, and seemed to insist upon the new girl attending this "tea party" of theirs. Her hair alighting itself in fire didn't help make her expression seem more harmless either. The maid just wanted another barbie doll to dress up. Rino wanted not to clean up the entire school for half-a-month. Now Yoko—She wanted the girl to suffer with them. Afterwards, she'd decide what to personally do about her and the fucking Ninja. She was going to let him go considering the difference in ability, but now he ticked her off again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

What is she doing now...?

This girl continued to make—very little sense to Noburu. Every other second, she appeared to be panicking about something new. Currently, she was trying to disperse the smoke created from the banishing of his illusion, quite frantically too. Apparently, she didn't want it to finish whatever it was going to say. Going off of the replies it gave earlier, it was logical to guess that her illusions pretty much spoke what the fox was honestly thinking, rather than what she wanted actually said verbally.

"You're quite an eccentric little thing, aren't you?"

Murmuring that as he watched her exaggerated waving off the smoke, Takashi couldn't help but give a light chuckle. It was amusing, at the least; kind of cute too. Soon after she got rid of the smoke, the girl began looking around for some sort of help, more specifically, to where that girl was—THAT GIRL! Turning around, the girl who intruded upon the roof carrying the comic that he took from that damnable delinquent was now gone. She ran for it when he was distracted with the fox! That—That little...!

"Hehehaha... Yes... Run... Run while you can... Because when I catch you..."

Once again, Noburu had began with that unnerving cackling. Colvino was in trouble.​

"Oh? I understad Fully you are free to go.---Thats what you wanted me to say...tell me girl, Do I look to be of five years old?" Smiling as she takes the book, Isra at least absorbs her own lightning, but at the same time, a electrical current seems to be swirling in the maids one uncovered eye. "Hmm..so you mean to say, you found this, and then went through the fire hall..and nevermind the logic in running here...rather than the lost and found...nevermind you picked up the book from those in an argument, when logic would say it belongs to one of them..so in a manner what you did was theft regardless of intent.." Throwing the book back to Rino, the Enfield daughter smiles thinly, her eye narrowing into a thin slit, mought up turned, in many ways it was like watching a sadist, or maybe a pervert.

"Oh My...Such a Thrill." With an almost seductive tone on the last word, as if to attach a heart to the word, Isra crosses her arms briefly, seemingly her mind made up. "I think you'll stay right here..after all I have a feeling two others will be right behind you..regardless..we'll soon know the truth..Teehee. Colvino, I think I have just the dress in mind for you..oh yes.." Cackling to herself, it seemed the Maid was enjoying events very much.

"oh..hmm..sundress or a suit..hmm..you could pass as a cute boy..choices choices..oh, I can use the full tea set finally..ehehehe..." As if deciding the girl qas guilty regardless of what came next, Isra already seems to be making arrangements in her mind. Saddly the mission she had yet to know about would delay her party.. But the party would happen none the less.

"Ah, Pardon me..Well, you three shall come with me, we'll head up top to find the truth in these claims.." Bowing lightly, with her hands now back at her side, Isra, seems to be searching for any rebuke from the trio and her request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catching the book, Rino is about to ask Isra why she has it then notices the young girls reaction to all of this, Rino quickly reverses her thought process..in this case it would likely be best to just not question it, let the woman have her tea party and be done with it. From rumors she heard, it was best to not speak of what went on, it was humiliating and the maid didn't seem to take kindly to blackmail, it seemed Isra took total control in the situation and treated the people more like dolls, then would have them act in mannerisims to her liking, or would troll with them. Inspite of her laugh and stare, it wasn't sexual at least..that was one positive..after all the only other options was the instructors, lightning bolts, or cleaning the school grounds..two hours or so of humiliation couldn't be that bad..right?

Looking at Yoko, with book in hand Rino sighs, whispering low as Isra carries out her conversation with Colvino, who unfortunately or maybe not was not part of this...though the Maids reasoning made sense.. "Hey...psst..yoko..let's not fuck with the maido...kana?... Yare..she's a pervet or maniac of some sort..people like that wil just chase us down..so lets just deal with this shit..I'll give you the book back when we're done..yare yare..troublesome. I heard tell of it, its not as creepy as it sounds..well as she sounds...anyways this one tries ta run, lets jump her..sides should be another..and I rather others suffer too.."

Rino leaving her short talk at that, places her right hand up on her forhead, massaging it, as she was custom to do. Clearly having a headache, though at least if they made the Maid happy, might prove useful later..maybe.

Layth

The message was delivered to Haruhi, and after a brief moment of talking to the girl, something she had been trying to have the soldier do for quite sometime he was off to tell the next student about the mission they were drafted in. Next was Siegfried, a member of the order a Templar faction within the school's grounds, they just happened to have a training grounds on the premises; surely that was where Layth would be able to reach him. Walking up the hill towards the Templar's barracks he was able to see the young cadets training, pushing themselves in their craft in the attempt to grow stronger... It was admirable, respectable. Thankfully for them this day was a clear one, hardly a cloud in the sky, the Templar did not believe in breaks or rest when weather was not permitting... No instead they pushed the students harder to test their mental fortitude. Pausing underneath a tree once Layth had reached the top the young man watched the trainees perform their exercises, for a moment taking in the struggle. Golden hues stared onward almost in a bit of a daze, wind picking up his jacket and hair. He remembered his days as a mercenary, honestly they were days did not want to remember... Those were the darkest moments in his life. Snapping the soldier back into reality was one of the younger cadets falling to their knees, a young man with ebony skin and short curly black hair. The log that was carried on his back collided against the floor in a thud as the boy gasped for air, desperately trying to fill his lungs.

Layth moved forward walking towards the student who was trembling with fatigue. Seeing someone's shadow eclipse his frame the boy was forced to look upward, and who he saw startled him. "...L..Layth...!?" Some of the other cadets stopped their training briefly to catch glimpse of the fabled Lion of Swarovski; already the murmurs and whispers began. For the moment Layth did not pay them mind, instead his attention was on the boy in front of him. Eyes shifted towards the log he had carried. "Is it too heavy for you?" He spoke in question, a strange question to ask. For a moment the boy did not know what to say. "I... Um... Y-yes, my body can't handle anymore w-weight..." He panted in reply causing Layth to nod silently in response. The soldier bent down and picked up the heavy log at first with one hand, fingers tearing into the bark with the force before easing it into his free right hand.

"Out there, too heavy, I can't handle it, I'm tired... Will get you killed." Layth began easing his gaze from the log towards the dark skinned student. "And worse, your comrades." His voice was stern, but there was a weight in his words, as if he knew very well about this subject. The boy stared upward towards the lion unsure of what to say in reply, what could he? That was a simple truth, if you did not perform out there you risked your life and those around you. "This may be heavy for you now, but nothing is heavier the the weight of loss." Layth finished placing the log on the back of the students neck once more. "Knowing what is at stake, run, run until your body can't take anymore... And then get up and run again. Don't let anything weigh you down." A rare sight to see, the lion giving words of encouragement... The student nodded slowly and eased upward but nearly fell forward until Layth placed a hand on his chest keeping him up right. "Keep going." Layth finalized, and with new zeal in the students eyes he began with the endurance training once more. It did bring Layth some sense of peace helping the younger students, after his encouragement he looked forward to find Siegfried doing so couching of his own. "Siegfried." Layth called out making his way closer to the Templar. "Vivaldi Black has a mission for us, an important one... Mission briefing will be had in a few hours, you are needed at her office."

Arthur

The thing about being a military official meant that you got the answers you wanted quickly, leading to little in wasting time. After asking about school briefly for Eric Garrison's whereabouts Arthur was surprised to learn that dear old Eric was in the laundry room scrubbing out strains...? Well, that was hardly the work for a mage. It took the officer little time to track down the student, and upon doing so eased his frame against the door frame of the laundry room. Folding arms over his chest caused his suit to crinkle lightly under the weight of his limbs. "Mr. Garrison." Arthur spoke up sure to get the boy's attention. "Mind you, I am not judging, cleaning stains is good honest work... But hardly the job for someone of your caliber, don't you think?" Arthur questioned playful grin pulling at his lips.

"I've read a good deal about you Eric, do you mind if I call you Eric?" Arthur questioned moving to stand next to the boy who so vigorously scrubbed away at that garment of his. "Well that, and I work with dear ol' mam and pap." The officer stated ignoring his own earlier question entirely. "They seem to speak highly of you." Once more eyes looked towards the stain he tried to get rid of. "You have a talent, a affinity for earthen magic, yet can hardly control it... I wonder if that is because you lack drive, or if you lack direction..." Now the officer was thinking out loud to himself. "Either way, Eric, you've been given a wonderful opportunity.. One you have to take frankly. Mrs. Black has called for your services and you will be working together with a group of students under my command to ensure a mission goes smoothly." Arthur began placing a hand on the boy's large shoulder, he was truly massive for his age, standing at Arthur's height.

"Others may not think much of you hear, but I wager you've got something in you none of us have seen before..." Arthur smiled warmly looking in the boy's eyes. "Fancy shutting up the haters? Let's prove them wrong."

Watching the interplay with Layth and a Templar in offical training in the distance, while Sieg did his own leg lifts, Sieg knew his training was brutal, but he also knew it was optional, they could leave at any time, do anything they wanted, or do the normal training, some were here to prove how tough they were, some as they enjoyed the abuse. Others were like the student the Lion had spoken with, they wanted to be stronger, while this was Sieg's own creation, Templar training was harder in and of its self, not as they battled more, but as they battled, helped the people, and healed the injured. It took a great deal of willpower to not be broken with this amount of stress. It could be said his wasn't much different from theres, minus of course it was more work for those that wanted it, or had came past the standard training. As a result he didn't have all that many students at a given time...however with Layth now approaching the young monk, there wasn't much point keeping his own group moving.

"Tch, --One-two-Three, Twenty Five, All of you scumbags Halt! Fall in!" Upon being spoken too Sieg ends this portion of the training early in order to listen to his orders, sitting the stump from his foot onto the ground, and streching lightly, among the students who were voluntairly taking this course Sieg had made, it was noticable that others wearing Templar garments didn't seem tired yet, neither did some of the students with martial artist looks to them, however even among both groups some looked truely thankful for the break.

"Welcome to my trashyard Layth." Sieg says simply in response to his name being called, not caring to make small talk, it was nice how The Lion would always get to the point. He always was a bit professional and to the point with his business, and thus was on Sieg's short list of people warrenting some respect. "Hmm briefing in a few hours huh?" Pondering what to do, Sieg could easily to his training here and now, but from the sounds of it, they would be leaving before nightfall, and likely for a couple of days, or at least overnight. "Hmm, Well shit, lets not keep the Commander waiting then, I'll join you on your search, you wouldn't be out here otherwise." Siegfried reaches this assumption on his own, however in truth, he liked watching others and seeing what happened around the school, if he had to be away for a day or more, he would rather get that over with now.

Reaching a decission, he points to the others. "Good Job, Janson, Myers, both of you have been promoted from Dirt to Worms, Styes, Yu, Mark, Milly, and Ashiko, you all are promoted from Scum to Worms. The rest of you are still Shit. That is all, Janson, you and Myers lead them off for the rest of the day or just ask Welkin if you can join in with the offical class, lighter than what I have, but meh, good enough for you ladies..Well fallout!"

To a chorus of replies and some laughter, the other two begin shouting and the group begins the next phase. "Well lets move..I would shower, but I'm not even sweating." With that he seemed entent on following the lion around. "Sides, Mister Lion, I'm a clown, we might as well form the circus."

Last edited:
[bg=white]

Lilith nodded in response to what Arthur had said about splitting up. It was fine with her and it would be faster to be able to get everyone. Though, the few she had to get, she wasn't very happy to get. Raychyl would most likely not be a problem, neither would Ferr most likely but the ninja probably wouldn't want to listen to her and Rolar seemed like he completely hated her. She didn't know what Colvino would do, but she seemed like she might actually listen to Lilith. The ice user sighed and left the corridors, heading outside because she knew that Raychyl and Noburu were on the roof top for some reason. She would go there first since she knew of that place. The others she would have to find either along the way or after.

The girl made her way back the way to came, heading for the roof where she did find two of her targets and the ninja didn't seem to happy. Not to mention that Raychyl was freaking out about something. Lilith came up regularly using the steps and made her way onto the roof. "Noburu and Raychyl, correct?" Lilith asked, just to make sure though she knew them already.

"The headmistress wants to see you two in her office, she has a mission for all of us. There's others that a few others and I have to find. You are free to come help me look or start heading your way to Mrs. Black's office. This is a direct request from the headmistress not me, so please listen. It is a good opportunity to get some field work." Lilith waited there for a response, she wanted to make sure that they were going to come instead of blowing her off. She hoped the fact that it was from her mother would be enough for them to listen and not think Lilith was trying to push them around. For Raychyl it most likely didn't matter but Lilith knew how arrogant Noburu could be and he most likely would refuse to listen to something just stated from her.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi was still trying to search for Layth when she heard it, his sweet voice calling out to her so loudly. Was she dreaming? After all, she had dreamt to have him call her name like he wanted her for something. She turned to see him, coming right for her. It had to be a dream. "C-coming," the small girl shouted to the man of her dreams, a slight blush appearing on her face, happy that he was calling only for her.

The girl began to walk, distracted by Layth, which ended up with her headfirst into the ground thanks to a rock she failed to notice. She lay there for a moment, then got herself quickly up to her hands. "Not a dream…" she had mumbled, realizing after the reality of ground hit her. She got up the rest of the way and dusted herself off as she came up to Layth. "Yes?"

He then went on to explain what he wanted, and unfortunately for Haruhi it wasn't a date that she was fantasizing it would be. But, she nodded at what he said, stating that she would be there. Haruhi wasn't expecting the little chat that they actually had between each other but she was happy that it finally had happened. He normally didn't talk to her in a conversation like that. She figured it was a good sign. But, he had to leave to find others. Of course, Haru wanted to come with him but he was already away looking for others.

Haruhi simply followed behind in the distance, watching him as he went on to talk to other people about meeting up at the headmistress's office. So, it wasn't going to be a job for just Layth and her. She pouted at that thought, but watching Layth still made her blush and her heart pound. She was ignoring the fact that she was practically stalking him as she clung onto the wall and watched him talk with another.

[/bg]

The clock ticked methodically while classical music hummed out the mechanical ticks with soothing instrumental symphonies. A dash of sun light broke through the window blinds of Ferr's window. The young man sat within his dorm, in front of his desk. A collection of brushes and polishes were lined up to Ferr's left side. One dirtied boot rested on the floor beside his bare feet. Mud-caked and scuffed from training. While the other rested on the desk top, sitting on thin mat to separate the footwear from the clean desk. Halfway finished, the Windsure heir sighed as he paused in the middle of a brush struck. The wet, black polish dropped from the bristles onto the mat while blue eyes looked out the window. At the same moment, cloud formations blocked the sun from Ferr's view. Another breath escaped his mouth with a grunt for a companion. "Still not as fast as Alexia." Thinking back to his home, a special maid came to mind. One that taught the lad most of his cleaning techniques.

In a moment of sudden melancholy, Ferr placed his cheek in his hand. The black polish now staining his face without his immediate notice. It would take a moment for the damp touch to connect with his mind. "Oh, guh shit!" He bellowed out before rushing up and off the chair. "Christ. What the hell man." The rage which appeared quickly dispersed as he looked into his nightstand mirror. You can't fix what already happened. Perhaps he could make it into some sort of design since it was already there.

Probably not the best use of his limited resource. The burst of excitement passed like lightning. Ferr sat back down before finishing off his right boot. Placing it down on the other side of his chair, the boy took up the left boot. Before he could pick up his cleaning tools, a small gurgle rang out from his belly. He paused for a moment before standing up a second time. "I'll just do this one later." A servant to his own stomach and it's hunger. It was becoming a new routine for him. Several visits to the cafe. Due to his new and more intense training schedule no doubt. Quick, the man stuffed his feet into his second pair of boots before walking out of his dorm. Showing off his new blue vest under a grey duster while he walked hastily to find himself another meal or snack.

Layth

Mister lion? Well... Lion was a nickname most gave him due to his ferocity in combat, that and his name did echo the word in another language. A brief smirk pulled at tan lips when the young man heard his comment about the circus. "Not a bad starting act." Though a soldier first and foremost, Layth still possessed a light sense of humor, after all he was still human. Turning he noted the sight of a partially hidden orange jacket behind one of the barrack walls, not many had an affinity towards the color except for one girl he knew well.

"A circus would not be complete without a gymnast." With that stated he began walking towards Haruhi who thought she was well hidden behind that wall; she did a good job up until here, Layth had no idea he was being followed. Now in front of her he offered the girl a brief smile, he always treated the girl with kindness and respect... Though at times he was lacking in the warmth. Lifting a hand he lightly ruffled Haruhi's light green tendrils before walking past her and forward once more. "Haruhi, Siegfried, we have more members to round up... Let's go." With that the trio was off to look for the next students that would be joining their merry little band. Heading back towards the school grounds commotion was heard garnering Layth's attention.

"There's a fight at hall A!" Already a crowd had formed around the hall, the students just peeped through the hall's windows, trying to get looks at the battle at hand. Layth along with Haruhi and Siegfried moved quickly, but they arrived too late... Already the action seemed to subside. Layth pushed pass some of the students blocking the entrance before opening it himself to see the girls he was looking for, along with them unconscious bodies littered the floor... About seven of them, were they students? He had not seen them before... Behind him, as usual murmurs about his feats were being whispered, though Layth had grown use to most of the ramblings and now instead focused on the ladies in front of him. Isra, Yoko, Rino and Colvino... All impressive mages boosting different strengths, both Yoko and Rino excelled in fire based magic, fire power was always welcome on a mission... Colvino had a unique gift in transforming her own magical energy into blasts and bullets... And Isra, she was a fellow SS class like himself, known for her intimidating demeanor and fierce control over electricity. This was turning out to be quite the team, this mission must have been an important one. Golden eyes narrowed before stepping forward, making himself known to the group.

"Isra Enfield, Yoko Tatsumi, Rino Fujiwara, Colvino Lineans." He spoke loudly so that they may hear him. "You have been selected by Vivaldi Black for fieldwork, along with us." Layth stepped to the side to reveal both Haruhi and Siegfried. "Among others... You are to report to Vivaldi Black within the hour for a mission briefing." The four seemed to have been discussing something pretty important, but for now it would have to wait... Layth feared too much time may have been lost on gathering the students.

"Huh...?"

Turning to the sound of the voice that called out to him and the kitsune still panicking, Noburu saw it belonged to the headmistress's daughter and fellow SS-class student, Lilith. Noburu didn't have much of an opinion of the girl. They both tended to stick to themselves, so they never really butted heads. Then again, the two elite-tiers didn't really have much of a reason to befriend one another, either. Noburu knew someone of her class and personality wasn't one to spout trivialities, so if she came looking for the both of them, the action alone warranted at least some of his focus. Apparently, the headmistress herself was asking for them and several others. Gathering multiple SS-class students for a single assignment? It must be serious; something worthy of his talents.

"An assignment? Hm... We'll head there right away. Unless, you think you need assistance tracking them down? ...Especially a certain... little thief..."

Once again beginning to cackle suspiciously, the shinobi quickly stopped himself, unlike the times prior. Clearing his throat, Noburu would wait for the Ice Princess's reply and, unless she actually asked for their help, then proceed to cease the fox's panicking by dragging her off towards the office. If he didn't end up helping the "Untouchable", he wasn't going to waste time sitting around.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

What was that maid doing to that girl? Whatever she was doing or planning, the expression she had on her face gave Yoko chills. Thankfully, the girl was quickly distracted with the item the maid chucked at Rino. Her book! Finally! She had had enough with all this. She just wanted her book back, to hide it away and then—probably curl up under her sheets in dispair, hoping that neither the damnable ninja nor this new woman—or the maid—or anyone that had seem the fucking book today didn't ever speak to anyone about it. Yoko was tired of it. She wanted the day to end, which was even more given from how quickly she reached over to futily attempt to grab the comic out of her roommate's hands. The girl, aside from keeping it out of reach, continued to warn her of the damn maid and promise to return the book when the entire matter was fully resolved.

"Don't tell me it ain't fuckin' creepy...! There is no fuckin' way that it's anythin' but fuckin' creepy...! An' why...?! It's mine...! So... Give... Me... It... Tha' fuck back...! Every motherfucker in this school has already read through the damn thing...! At tha' fuckin' least, you're not...!"

Continuing to attempt to pry it out of her fellow fire-user's hands, Yoko whispered back reply to all Rino's comments and warnings. How was this not creepy and scary?! Everything about that damn maid was creepy and scary! Though, unfortunately, the two's little spat was interrupted by someone else joining the group's—interaction. Thankfully, this guy didn't look all that special; tough and a little cool, but nobody super important. Probably Rino's rank and age. He was saying something about—fieldwork? Did he say fieldwork? Her? But she was just an A-rank! Not to mention, the damn maid was selected for the same assignment! If an SS-class was participating, what the hell was an A-rank like her supposed to do?! Slightly panicking, but thankfully being capable of remaining outwardly calm, Yoko began whispering to Rino for answers, as usual.

"Oi... Rino... Who the hell is this guy...? And why the fuck is an A-rank like me being put on the same mission as a fuckin' monster like her...!?"

"Yare, yare.., just keep calm and wait.." Keeping the book out of reach with her same stress relief head grab, the slightly older fire user, keeps the book out of reach, huffing a breath of air, it did seem the maid was awefully pleased..even if it was creepy. Watching Yoko's antics, Rino had to ponder why the girl even bothered keeping it around, it seemed to be just trouble. She had already looked through them, while some were innocent little girls books, some had more..adult material. Rino personally didn't care or thought less..or for the matter more of her white haired roommate for having them. She needed to learn there was a difference in looking, and being tough, and if little books could stop her, she needed to look elsewhere in life. Just as Rino ponders giving the girl some advice, the whole event is disrupted.

"Ora..stop fuck'n around! Wait..yer serious? Kana kana..." Exhailing deeply, Rino hands the book over to Yoko suddenly. "Keep it..And don't worry so much ehh? Aneki's got your back, we both are fire users..and I had some missions in your rank.." Using the slang term for older sister, Rino was attempting to comfort girl a small bit, stepping behind Yoko and giving her a slight squeeze and rub of the girls right shoulder. She didn't want to say what was next, but did regardless. "He's also SS. names Layth, called the Lion by some, and there's a Templar..don't know his name," Pausing for a bit, and snapping her fingers on the right hand the name seems to suddenly come to Japanese girl. "ah Sieg, real hard ass..they are like MPs, trackers, and healers..well among other things, don't start shit with him, he lifts tree trunks and lives like its the middle ages for fun. hey, don't worry I'll keep an eye on yah." Rino didn't want to say she didn't like the sounds of this operation, at least two SS's and one S were going on it. So it would be something the Magical Army normally dealt with, but were now passing on, likely as they were having problems of there own, meaning the students would be on there own..though they should be fine. Personal opinions withstanding they were all rather able soldiers. Looking at hte girl that was with them, she had no idea who she was, wasn't someone she sold to, or someone she had to be on the watch of running into. "tch..lets go Yoko..yah got questions yammer em on the way..and put that damn book up..we'll stop at the room on the way."

Before they could depart however a soft chuckle causes Rino to freeze in place. And not just her, the other girl seemed to think she was off the hook as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listening to the words spoke around her, the young maid keeps her one eye narrowed, giving a light bow towards Layth, holding her dress as custom dictates. "I shall atend once I have dropped these off." Motioning to the young students that were still knocked out, she then notices the Templar step forward. "Oh you wish to help me? How kind." Tipping her head, she then notices the three girls feeling relieved as if they had escaped, when that was not the case at all.

"Oh..ehehehe.." With that Rino stops in her tracks for sure, as the does the earlier self-proclaimed innocent. "Oh? Don't misunderstand, short of dying, I will be seeing you all three once this is done..I can only hope to drag in others as well." Doing her laugh from before, this time Rino does keep walking, motioning for Yoko to follow her in kind. The white haired one seemed very worried, but the red headed girl was kinder than she seemed, which Isra had to admit was a surprise. Turning in kind to watch them leave, she finally replies to Layth, keeping it short and simple.
"I will be there within the hour Mister Layth, Please inform Mistress Black I had a mess to clean up, and the damage report will be filed with the local superior of this hall. If you would Siegfried?" Leaving the others to continue on, the Templar steps away from the group to aid the young maid in her task. Namely dragging the Ko'ed students off to the administration block.

Siegfried for his part doesn't say anything, but has an annoyed look on his face..which wasn't odd for the young man. The maid notes in reflection, one all of the rest have left, he finally decides to speak. "Still up to the Same shit, huh Miss Enfield? I'll say what yer little hobby attempts to do is noble and all, but goddamn ma'am you send the chills down everyons spine. They won't understand.." Sighing a bit angerly, Sieg grabs two of the students, one under each arm, two trips would be needed saddly..but it would be a good enough workout, the mnk had to think in retrospect.

"Oh, concerned with the Ladies are we sir Monk? As to my reasons hmm..well who knows.. Regardless would you care to join the party, or will you watch from the rooftops, then escourt the most shoken up of the ladies home as is your custom?" Giggling lightly as she drags one of the bodies, it seemed he wasn't the only nosey one.

Irritated Sieg sighs in response. "One day someone will knock you out for it, or you'll get in trouble and need to explain yourself..the dresses and leasons are one thing..but your picking..thats something else. People don't work that way, it takes time and effort to change them." As they continue the walk, he notices the maid has a small, but thankfully fleeting smile.

"Oh. Is that so? Hmm maybe, but I cannot say. And time is a luxury I don't have to spend on them. Regardless look forward to working with you..though I rather doubt we are on the same team..from the sounds of it, two missions are planned." Wondering how she came to that conclussion the pair continue their small talk all the while taking the knocked out students back, by the time they are finished Isra heads for her storehouse, picking up her rifle, they likely wouldn't be among the first to meet Miss Black, but they would be there soon enough.

[bg=white]

"You're free to head to the headmistress's office now if you'd like, I can handle getting the rest. Besides, some of them might not want to come easily and I don't want to put you two in that position. It's my job asked by my mother," Lilith responded to the ninja. She was glad that he simply accepted what she wanted, it was a mission after all, not like she was forcing him to do anything for herself. She watched as Noburu decided to take Raychyl along with him to head for the headmistress's office. Now, Lilith had to find the others.

She looked around while on the rood, seeing if she could see any sign on them. She had no idea where they could be, she was going to have to think about where they might go. She remembered Rolar was heading for the arena earlier, she would start walking there. She went off the roof, heading down the steps and into the building so she could leave. Along her way she noticed Ferr, one of the others she needed to tell about the mission.

"Ferr, correct?" Lilith stated as she stopped in front of him. "Sorry to interrupt you but the headmistress requests for you to come to her office to take a mission or at least learn about the mission." It was a lot to go around and tell everyone, good thing the others were working on it as well. At least others might be with each other like the ninja and the fox girl were. That would make things a lot easier. Although, her mother needed a better way to contact people instead of making them go around asking everyone. But, that was simply because her mother didn't want to be the one to grab everyone. "You're free to go wherever you were going, however, please be at my mother's office within the hour. It appears the mission is important since there are many others that will be there as well."

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi watched as Layth was suddenly walking towards the area that she was hiding behind. She looked up at him as he patted her head, making the girl start to blush. He was able to notice her, even though she was hiding. And, he even came over to her, it made her very happy. She nodded at what he said, and then started to follow after him. This time, she was not hiding nor behind him in the distance. She was beside him, because that was where she wanted to be at.

She looked over at Siegfried who Layth just invited. He seemed a bit scary with the way he was yelling at the other people, but it seemed the others didn't mind and it was just helping them out to get stronger. By the time Haruhi realized it, they were already stopped, with Layth talking with others about the same mission he was telling her and Siegfried. Haru looked over at the others; they seemed to be eyeing them as well.

Then the others continued to talk about having a mission this strange, then something about knowing each other between the maid and Templar guy. Haruhi looked over at Layth, not knowing the others, which usually meant she was shy to go talking to any of them, heading to her being very silent around the others. She brought up her hand, tugging on Layth's shirt. "We should go. If you have others to tell…" She whispered to him. There was no point in staying around if they were going to just talk to each other, it seemed the mission was important so they needed to keep going.

[/bg]

Layth

Arms moved to fold over the young man's chest, Layth gave a nod towards Isra in confirmation. Isra was a strange one, intimidating to most... Honestly even Layth felt slight unease when around the woman, she did have a presence about her that evoked such emotions. For now the young man was going to wait so they could all head over to Vivaldi's office together. While he waited his mind wandered to the mission given, nothing was known about the task. Layth's gold hues furrowed in thought, those pupils gazing off to the side in thought a action usually done by the young man when his thoughts got the best of him. Thanks to Arthur's ramblings and constant visits to his dorm room the young soldier was able to decipher that the Mage Corp was not doing well... The rise of another institution with it's craft in war has begun upsetting the balance in the world. Along with security, recon and battles the Corp has been stretched thin... Less mages were able to be assigned to a mission resulting in failures and causalities. With so dwindling magic users, the Corp could be turning towards Swarovski and possibly other schools for advance recruitment. This very mission could quite possibly be a draft into the military... Feeling a soft hand against his forearm with a light brush, and a tug on his white under shirt Layth was forced to forego those thoughts.. At least a moment. He snapped back to the present and looked towards the small girl, Haruhi. Large pink eyes gazed upward at him as his mind processed the question briefly.

"We've told everyone we needed to." Layth began looking towards the group of girls he just spoke to. "Lilith and Arthur are informing the remaining members now... Though..." There was a good chance this mission would require the lot to leave Swarovski for an extended period of time. Would it be best to gather his belongings at the dorm room?

"We should probably pack Haruhi, we don't know how long this mission may be." Layth finalized lifting a hand to grasp her own, it was soft to the touch, smooth and silky even. Pulling downward he gently moved the hand that tugged on his shirt. Of course he did not mean anything by it... It was more so to get ready to go. Briefly his eyes lingered on her face before looking forward. "After we are done we can head to Vivaldi's."

PIw6pWS.png

Eric kept silent for a bit. Truth be told, he hated having these powers. He didn't have any affinity to his powers at all. He had no control, and even if they did listen, he could hardly hold them. His powers were weak. He was weak. But they needed him.

Well more they needed him to progress. The most Eric could ever do is stand there and take a beating. Can't hit anyone, can't run faster than anyone, can't use magic better than anyone. He's a wall. Nothing else.

"Alright. But to be honest, I'm not even supposed to here. I took their spot here. They gave up everything and I took everything so I can be here.

He went back to scrubbing the now vanquished strain from the shirt. He kept up that smile as he always did, but his tone seemed regretful. He loved these powers, but they didn't suit him. They belonged to another, and every time he uses them he was only reminded of the price that was paid.

I'm here because this is what I'm good at. It's what I was supposed to do. Someone else was supposed to be out there with you. And I'm only here now thanks to them. So I'm ready to go. While I can't really do much to help, I can make sure someone who supposed to be here stays here."

His smile. One filled with kindness and determination, despite his grim out look on his performance. After all, someone gave up everything for him to be here. And he took everything to be here.

"A mission now of all times." Ferr was a little frustrated that he wouldn't be able to enjoy a meal slowly and in peace. Now that he had been assigned a mission by Lady Black. Meals did take time to enjoy after all. The breath of resistance left him quickly when he realized it had been some time since he had been on an assignment. As though to push him along, the hunger he once felt dissipated into nothingness. "I just hope I don't have to leave immediately. Will take a few minutes to gather all of my gear." Ferr looked to the side for a moment in thought.

"I'll just be easier to get it ready now. You're Lilith correct?" Giving the girl a quick salute the solider turned around and began strolling back to his dorm. "Thanks for telling me. I'll just get my things prepared in case this is major." Throwing a friendly wave over his shoulder, he bid her a farewell. Truth be told Ferr didn't know much about that girl Lilith. Simply that she was well-known and the daughter of their Headmaster. She used ice related powers. That was it really. Only other thing of note was her odd obsession with not being touched. What would lead someone to be like that?

Ferr pondered this as he entered his room. He looked to his bed as he closed the door behind him. Marching beside his bed, Ferr picked up his sword which rested on the wall. Light bouncing off of it from the window. He laid the weapon on his bed while reaching beneath it. Pulling a proper uniform out of a trunk, Ferr dressed himself in proper combat fatigues of his own design. Behind his combat skills and magical prowess, he was a decent designer. He just didn't know how to come out as such. In the middle of this mission was probably not the best time for it either.

Having finished returning the book, or rather having Yoko do such, while she waited, it was fortunate in happenstance that both girls had no major need in the way of weapons or gear, or rather the former was pointless in both cases. Rino was dangerous with just paper and ink, though in fairness her blood was used in the process of creating new tags, and she tended to keep 100's on hand at a time. There was some advantage in having paper as a catalyst..even if it wasn't technically normal use, or even normal paper. Yoko of course had her fists, and natural fire abilities. With a huff and a slight bit of annoyance Rino waits for Yoko to finish putting her book away in private..as if Rino didn't know where they all were..she had looked at more than a few of them. A point she would make clear later on, to rile her roomate up.

"Fuck'n took your time..yare yare.." With an inclination of her head toward the exit, Rino motions for Yoko to follow, the girl was more quite than normal..likely because of the combat mission..was this her first? "Ora..Lets go. Tch..there goes my day..I should become a yamikin..fucking hell these damn schools.." While she would never admit it, both Academy's she had attended had fixed her personality a bit, she would question at times in private if she could go back to how she lived as a child..at least this was better than the streets, for that reason alone, while she would not be overly respectful, or well polished, she had no intentions on being late to seeing the real boss in a manner afterall. As the pair walk along, they are surprisingly among the first, if not the first two to arrive at the waiting area for the main office, for now Rino would slump against a corner of the room, keep to herself, and catnap, only waking time to time, to check on her white haired friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For there part, Sieg and Isra carry on with little in the way of conversation, both were professionals in there own ways, and truth be told the pair had an understanding reached several years prior, though that was a series of events neither openly shared, or talked about. Dropping the last of the punished students off, and then filing the damage report, Isra fights the urge to return and clean it herself, something that Sieg makes note of, or would have, had he not observed it several times. By his own estimations and evaluations, the Maid, while the most evil in terms of her aura, was like dealing with a demon, it was always to her own ends, joys, or some other selfish reason. However at the same time she was selfless, loyal, and followed her orders well. He considered her one of the most trustworthy.

With a wave of his hand Sieg parts ways, mostly to get his so called battle clothing, being a chi user, his energy came from his will and faith, there were no preperations he needed to do other than this. Entering the office some few minutes later, Sieg takes up a position next to the main doorway leading to the hall, so he can keep a watchful eye on the room as a whole, so far only the fire sisters as he marked them were the only ones there. One seemed a bit agitated and nervous, but so far had left him alone, the other was sleeping in a corner, used to danger?..

And then Isra arrives, carrying an older type magical rifle, the woman didn't need one, that was clear, though from the stories he heard it was a novel use of her powers. Humming as she walks, Isra takes up postion besides the door leading to the commanders office, standing straight, rifle slung on her back, and both hands folded in front of her, the eyepatch wearing maid was likely a strange sight, well minus to those that gotten used to seeing her at least. Isra for her own part seemed to be studying and watching those around her, though Sieg had his doubts her cause was as just as his own for doing it.

[bg=white]

It seemed that even though it may had been at a slightly bad time, Ferr was easily going to head for the headmistress's office. He did have some time to eat though, but he seemed to prefer a much more ample amount of time then what he was going to get. She nodded to him when he asked if she really was Lilith, most likely for clarification like she had wanted for others as well. They were known by name, but it wasn't like everyone always saw each other all the time. It was a large school with a lot of students after all. Then, Ferr sent off to get his gear and go to Vivaldi's office. "I'll see you there then," Lilith commented as Ferr left. Now, there was Rolar to do. Someone that Lilith figured might be the hardest of the ones she had to find.

She headed out of the building, remembering that he was heading for the arena to spare. She would head in that direction. A few minutes of walking, she noticed him talking with Vanessa which probably wasn't going to end well either since Vanessa didn't seem to be one that would talk with other people very casually.

"Rolar!" She called out as she walked forward to him, stopping when she made it to the two. "I suppose I can easily do Vanessa too considering you are here even though Arthur mentioned doing yet. However, since you are both here, I might as well. The headmistress wants the both of you to head for her office to learn about a mission you are requested to take. You two and others, meaning it much be a very important mission that the headmistress needs all of us for. Please, head to her office within the hour." She was trying to say it in a way that Rolar might actually listen to her, because he didn't seem to be one that would easily listen especially since he didn't seem to like her very much. She stood there, waiting for an answer.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi listened to what Layth had to say to her. He had no more to tell, thus they were done with notifying people. It was then that Haruhi felt his hand take hers. An action that she thought was good at first, causing another sight blush to appear on her cheeks, warming her face slightly. However, the moment was destroyed when instead of taking her hand to hold like she thought he just might actually do instead of being her dream, he pushed her hand down away from him and let her hand go. A faint disappointment came over her face and in her eyes but went away seconds later when Layth's gaze stayed on her and her pink eyes for a few moments until he looked away.

"You're right," Haruhi replied when Layth mentioned heading back to their dorm to grab their things in case they did not have the chance after they were given the mission. With that in mind, Haruhi figured it was the best plan to get their belongings they wanted then head for the headmistress's office. Haru nodded at his plan. She then started walking with him when they were both ready to head for their dorm.

Once they had reached their dorm, Haruhi went inside and began to go through her things in order to get the items she wanted. They didn't know at the moment how long this mission would be, so she grabbed a few things that may be needed if it took a couple of days. She placed it all in her bag that she usually carried with her all the time. When she was finished, she briefly took a seat down on her bed as she let Layth finish up. She looked over at her lion, contemplating to take it but Layth might end up being with her thus the real lion would be there. She looked back over at Layth.

"If the headmistress is calling for so many of us, the mission must be very important," Haruhi commented to her roommate. "And possibly dangerous for us." They were training to be magical soldiers after all, it would always be dangerous for them but still, Haruhi didn't want Layth to end up injured. When he was finished, Haru got up again and headed for Vivaldi's office with him.

[/bg]

"It ain't that it's a fuckin' mission that worries me... It's that there's five fucking SS-class bastards that're being assigned ta' the same one... That can't be good, can it?"

The yankee girl had a point. For so many high-tier students to go on the same assignment, it must be important and demand a certain level of skill and ability; something Yoko wasn't sure she had, at least not compared to the top-tiers. It didn't help that Rino tried to assure her. The girl had more respect from Yoko than anyone else did, but she was still a class under the majority of the people that were going. Why not send just the group of SS-ranks? Why was she, likely the lowest rank on the assignment, put on it?! Poor girl couldn't keep herself from panicking mentally. Thankfully, she didn't quite show it.

She did, however, grab the comic and hold it possessively to her chest, though it was doubtful that was because she was still worried about someone seeing it; it was more for her own comfort. The maids laughter didn't exactly help the girl's confidence either. If she did return from whatever this mission was—Wait. No! She will return! Yoko truly despised her rather pessimistic way of looking at things now more than ever. Regardless, when they got back, she would still have to endure acting as the damn maid's dress up doll.

For now, though, the two headed to their room so she could stash her book away. She was oddly quiet on the way. It wasn't a surprise between the current development; she was likely contemplating things—or just trying to hide her book well. Poor girl actually thought that their hiding place was actually a secret. It wasn't very creative; right under the mattress. Most of the time she took was making sure to lift it as quietly as possible which was, considering Rino knew about it, rather pointless. Eventually, however, the small girl appeared exiting the room and shutting the door. Thankfully, Yoko didn't really need any equipment as she likely would've forgotten it anyway.

"I-I can't just chuck it wherever...! Quit worryin' about my manga 'n make sure yer stocked with yer fuckin' paper."

With a bit of a flustered scowl, Yoko followed her elder, hands shoved in her pockets and attempting to maintain a cool outward appearance. That was the keyword; attempting. Her anxiety only became more obvious the closer they got to the main office. It did disappear for a moment though. As they entered, the perpetrator responsible for stealing her comic was already there, along with a rather petite girl with—fox ears? Weird. Wait! Forget her! That bastard took her comic!

"Wah...! Y-You...!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Along the way to the office, Noburu had dropped by his own dorm and equipped himself in his standard gear befitting a professional assignment before proceeding to further drag the silent girl resembling a kitsune to the office. He seemed rather serious when it came to assignments. It was operations such as these, after all, that would further prove his worth. What was funny was that the title of "ninja" now seemed more fitting, though he somehow looked even more smug with having the bottom half of his face covered in some kind of dark wrappings that matched the rest of his outfit in color. Upon seeing Yoko and her roommate enter the room, he hardly responded to the girl's obvious aggravation towards him, but still managed to make her anxiety worse.

"Good luck..."

Obviously he sensed the girls worry and said those words in such a way that it seemed like they would be followed with, "You'll need it." It silenced the delinquent, though it might end up backfiring later. She couldn't get too scared, less she be a liability and drag him down. It was likely that thought process that kept Takashi from saying anything else that might further freak the underclassman out. For now, he simply mocked Rino's position leaning against the wall, albeit on the other side of the doorframe, with his eyes closed as well. It was hard to determine if he was taking a quick cat nap much like red-head was doing, but if he was it was much less obvious; he looked like he was just very relaxed. This was an extremely amusing contrast to Yoko who found herself sitting on the floor next to her roommate and hugging her knees. If it weren't for her foul mouth and bad attitude, she might actually be cute.​

TqfxWEl.png

Before Rolar even had time to begin his sparring match with the ever quiet Vanessa, Lilith walked in. Great. He already felt himself getting ready for an argument. What did she want? Lilith began relaying her message, and he must admit, it caught his attention A mission, huh? Fine. He'll see what's up. They must have some reason for asking him of all people.

"Alright Lilith, I'll head off there. I'll see you there then."

Whatever they needed didn't matter. This wasn't their mission he was going on, it was his. If accomplishing his mission inadvertently accomplishes the military's or the Academy's then good for them. But Rolar was not their soldier. He ran off without much more said.

She made annoyed for some reason. If he waited for her, she'd just scold him, and he'd just rebuttal. Hopefully, he wouldn't be following her orders.

Last edited:
[bg=white]

That was a shock to Lilith. Rolar simply listened to her and then walked off, saying he would be there. She was expecting him to fight her on the topic, even though she really wouldn't understand if he did either. However, luckily he simply listened and she wasn't going to have to fight him which was something he really didn't want to do. With that finished, Lilith was done with informing people. She had to head to her mother's office now as well. Though, like the others, she figured she should get some things before in case they needed to go straight to the mission.

Lilith picked up some things from her dorm room, and then headed for the headmistress's office. When she arrived outside, she could see all the others waiting around. Lilith knocked on her mother's door. Once she heard that she could come in, she opened it up. "They're all here," Lilith commented, then turned to the others. "Come on in everyone."

The ice user walked in, then let all the others. She stood to the side, waiting to learn about the mission that her mother wanted so many people for.

"Good evening everyone," Vivaldi spoke when everyone was inside and the door was closed. "You are all chosen for an important mission. Now, first, I'm sure you have all heard of contracts in class. There are some magic users who believe they can make a contract with a monster. However, usually it is a failure. Even though, there are still some who try to do this. There is a group, a large group training in order to learn how to make a contract with a monster. This group is what you all are going to deal with. Arthur, you'll be taking Siegfried, Ferr, Eric, Rino, Yoko, and Kamiko. Lilith you'll be the leader of Layth, Haruhi, Colvino, Rolar and Lieselotte."

"Wait, what?!" Lilith suddenly cut it. "W-why am I leading a group?"

"Because you need to learn, most of you need to learn. Most of you are strong separately, but weak as a team," Vivaldi stated. "As I was saying. Lastly, Isra, Raychyl, Noburu you three are a group as well. You three are going to infiltrate the group and learn about their secrets. Arthur, you're taking a group to destroy their monster supply. They are capturing monsters to use them as tests. You are going to get of that so they have no monsters to use.

"Lilith, you and your team must stop the group itself, take down its soldiers. This group must be taken care of, or else they may become a larger threat to everyone's safety in the future. They are already gaining many members, strong powerful members. They know many of our higher rank soldiers, they would know if they were coming and attacking. They can counter them, but they don't know you all. They will not know what you can do. That is why this rest on all of you. Are you all willing to take on this mission? If so, then it is important to leave now."

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi was actually surprised by what they were being told. There was a group trying to form contracts with the monsters, everyone knew that it didn't work. But, everyone was so concerned with it. Maybe that meant that they were getting close to actually finding out a way to form a contract. Monsters were people once and people could form contracts with other people, maybe it really was beginning to be possible. That would mean they would all become even stronger, and more dangerous.

"I'll go," Haruhi responded just after Vivaldi asked who was willing to actually take the mission. It sounded important; they needed them to stop the group. Haru was going to help them stop the insane group from forming those contracts. Plus, at least she was actually going to be in a group with Layth. She would finally be able to really work with him even though she wasn't an SS-rank. "Though, how come you are asking others who aren't SS-rank?"

Vivaldi looked over at Haruhi. "You were all chosen for a reason, trust in that reason. You'll see when you finally start working together."

It wasn't much of an answer, but Haruhi nodded. Vivaldi was smart and strong, she knew what she was doing. She wasn't going to send people who wouldn't be able to complete the mission.

"I'll do it too," Lilith then commented, "I don't know how well of a leader I will be but I will make sure we take out that group." She looked at the members who were going to be in her group.

"And I will make sure we'll all come back here just fine." It was always a possibility when being out on a mission that someone could get injured, but Lilith wanted to promise them all that it would be fine. "Please, don't let me being the team leader stop you from helping in this mission." Of course, that was most likely a comment more to Rolar considering she realized he was going to be in her group and he really didn't seem to like her.

[/bg]

Last edited:
The meeting went by rather quickly, but none of what was said helped ease her anxiety. There was only one person that asked the thing that most of them, or at least she, was thinking. Ignoring the girl who questioned it being around the same age as her and being unfathomably more "top-heavy" than she would ever be, the Headmistress simply dismissed it with a vague answer. Trust? Trust what?! She was on the same mission as a bunch of psychopaths! Well—the ninja and maid had a few screws loose at least. Still, an unclear response like that didn't relax her. At least she had the option of backing out—but she couldn't just back out! Not in a room full of everyone else. Especially not in a room with those two SS-rank bullies. The only comfort she had was that her team's leader was an actual soldier.

"Tch... Yeah... I'll go... At least I'm sabotage; burning their supply won't be anythin' difficult..."

Murmuring that last bit quieter and to herself, the yankee folded her arms and sighed. She was acting brave, and likely had some misconception, or naive hope, that the monsters would be in cages or the like and unable to harm her. Hell, she might have even listened over the word "monster" when it was said just to lessen the pressure a bit. Meanwhile, the ninja was mulling this all over in his head.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Noburu didn't have nearly as much faith in the lesser-classed students as the Headmistress. Then again, he didn't much care; there were none in his detachment, after all. Well, there was Raychyl, the mute, illusionist kitsune. Still, she was an S-rank at the least—he thinks. Takashi had never been raised to pay attention to the statuses of others, after all. She could make a solid illusion, even make it act right, but she was still a novice in some ways. For example, should one of this group possess some rather "explicit" private material, her facade will crumble no slower than it did earlier today. Her reaction to it was pretty amusing, in all honesty. Wait, he can't get sidetracked so easily.

"Mm... If you have special reason to allow some of the novices to deploy, I will not question it... Even if some of the novices here seem like they'll be more a liability than not."

Looking over to the others, more specifically, students like Rolar and Yoko, it was clear to whom he was referring to. Rolar was so rebellious it was doubtful that he'd listen rather than argue. There was also the fact that his "arch-enemy" per say was the one leading his squad. Fire and ice didn't blend well. Still, all their team needed to do was assault; and he doubted that Rolar even needed orders to dash head-first. Then there was Yoko, to which he had much of the same concerns as with Rolar, but there was also the fact that he saw through the girl's front. She was young and lower-classed. There were some higher-ranked students with confidence in their combative ability that had broken down in the midst of combat. It was certainly possibly that she could do the same. Still, he wasn't going to argue. Noburu would do just as he had been raised; worry about himself, succeed and... Do. Not. Fail.

"Are there any targets in specific of importance? Anyone that need be particularly disposed of or watched? Otherwise, I assume we'll be allowed to act as we must in order to acquire any intel of importance."

"Tch...yare, yare..We all know that offer of backing out isn't gonna cut it when we leave here..so why even offer it?" Looking at Yoko and hearing the response, the former yakuza daughter exhales deeply with a sigh. The girl misunerstood what supplies were in this case. The samples on hand would need destorying as well, though her thoughts were racing down a line, that the Templar that was with them seemed on the verge of asking, so why not let him. Meanwhile Rino places her right hand on Yoko's shoulder briefly giving a pat of reassurance. "Hey we got a Monk Medic with us, so lets just cut loose and burn em, only time we get ta play with fire as much as we want, Ora!" Rino felt a bit of a kinship with her roommate, being a good boss was something she had to do, setting an example.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siegfried true to expectations, remains at a rigid military style parade rest. Wondering why he was called here from his more demanding training it soon became clear. "Bah! Heretics!..as if they have not caused enough damage. We are expecting heavy opposition, huh?" Running the Scenerio in his mind, the location was likely a compound, maybe a former military base..the insertions would likely be spread out, and they were likely going to face the final stand of the enemy..or at least the better security forces. The daughters team likely would not have it so bad, as the enemy forces off duty and sleeping would be there..or knowing these cultist would all be out in a trance or on drugs, what oppossition they offered would be sporadic at best...well hopefully. Though with an intell unit being sent in, it was highly unlikely too much was known. That made his presence here even more needed.

Hearing Lilith's remark to her group, the gruff young man snorts. "Don't worry yourself with keeping others unharmed. Goes for all of you. I can move fairly quickly, and I can patch up most wounds, what I can't fix is a bunch of dead hero's." Placing his own right hand over his face, the Templar begins a chant, or perhapes reading a verse from the Order's codex, it really wasn't needed, but they were going to be fighting, and killing humans. "And Blessed is he who uses the sword to defend the weak, even if from themselves." With those words, his coat seems to take on a black apperance, as a mask appears over Sieg's face. This was a type of Chi Armour. While it required his own Magical essence to be maintained, one of the key training feats of the Templar was mental and magical fortitude, intially it was difficult to keep this up while fighting and healing.

In the long run some of the orders higher ranks could use the ability passively, to the point some people believed it was ones normal clothing. Regardless this was his way of saying he would take on the mission and was ready to go. For him this was a bit more than a simple mission. He would have went regardless of other factors, though the mission did concern him somewhat in regards that he couldn't help feel like it was a suicide run..thoug he doubted the woman would have risked her own daughter on such. But he may have problems reaching some area's. Depending on factors. More so what the ultimate size of the location ends up being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isra is neither questioning, nor concerned in the least with her orders. She wasn't overly concerned with the installation, or location, if it were anything as large as the Templar thought, there was no point in worrying. As it would be their deaths or support would be arranged. As to infiltrating while a normal sniper would rebuke the order, Isra wasn't by nature a sniper, it was a workaround to her power. Normally she would be limited to strike by hand, or in her local area. By using bullets that contained her own genetic material, she would fire into a target or even an area, then by using her ability to sense and gather electrical currents, she could then summon power to the strands, or with bolt strikes. In a manner it was more like watching an artillery gun using a spotters round to sight in. In fact most of her confrontations were hand to hand, or nearly so. And most of her sniping missions were from within enemy compounds or cities.

"Very well Madam. I will update our maps as I am able.." Isra for her nature was rather scary in terms of disposition and powers, but another large part of it was her ability to walk quitely and sense what was around her. She could be on place one momment, another the next. All the while avoiding all other people if she wished. Her abilities also played hell with electricl systems, even now if she didn't keep a watchful eye on it, camera's and scanners just stopped working alltogether or would reset.

Noburu was in many ways a true ninja. Raychyl, while troublesome from the maids point of view, was able and an artist with her illussions. Isra herself had her own way of infiltration, more importantly she could blend in with workers, and could tell electromanetic signitures of the people and things around her, and if committed to memory could ID those. Various factors limited this ability however, so to keep an eye on everything..even if it were a mind's eye, was impossible for her. But it was enough when coupled with her ability to short out electrical systems..plus there was one final trump card...

"Now, now Mister Noburu. We can't clean all the messes ourselves. But we should at least leave the greeting clear and rude guests from arriving." With a kind smile, Isra was seemingly forming some sort of plan or kill list in her own mind, or so it seemed to be the case. "I do think while information is our task, data retrival is better left to one of you two, I am afraid I have difficulties working with Machines." While Isra didn't seem she would cross the line into direct orders, it was clear she would lay out objectives for the three. Which was good in its own way. "Do we have photo's or a map of the location, or is this hidden within a city or such and we shall need to search, Madam?" Waiting for an aswer, Isra felt she and her two partners would be first to leave..and to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.