Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bg=White]

blue_diamond_divider__border_by_jssanda-d5jsq0q.png

Lilith was growing annoyed with Rolar's comment, the young woman was simply trying to help him. He would be able to fight those monsters he wanted to fight so badly if he was at a higher rank in the school. After all, an SS-rank like Lilith herself was able to go on a lot of missions to kill the monsters that were plaguing their world. But, he didn't seem to think logically. No, instead he was just as hot-headed as all the other fire users in the school. Just for once, Lilith would like a fire user who did not talk to her so disrespectfully just because she was water and ice.

The young woman sighed, seeing that Rolar left before she could even get in anymore comments to him to clear up the misunderstandings he was taking from her speech to him. Though, like usual he was gone without even trying to relate to her at all. "It's ashame really," Lilith commented to herself as she shook her head, then began to walk again to head for her mother's office where she was called to go.

Along her way she could see many of the other students playing around, just as the ones who were on the roof were doing. Or, some of them were playing around, others seemed like they were trying to get something out of another. But, none of that matter to Lilith and she continued on walking until she got inside and to her mother's office. She knocked on the door.

"Come in," her mother's voice said from inside. With that remark, Lilith opened the door and headed into the large office where she saw her mother sitting in her chair by her desk with a few papers around her.

"Is there something you need mom?" Lilith asked.

"I have a mission, though this one isn't solo like you would want it to be. Though, I'm waiting for a few more people to show up before I begin to discuss everything. See, you may not like team work but it's going to happen in the field either way and now is a good as any time to start learning better team work young lady. There will be groups going on these jobs that I have for a few of you." Vivaldi commented which was something Lilith did not want to hear.

blue_diamond_divider__border_by_jssanda-d5jsq0q.png

Mood: Disappointed → Surprised | Location: Outside → Headmistress's office | Interacting with: Rolar, Vivaldi
[/bg]

"Tch..Idiot, learn to take No for a answer! Freak'n lowlifes.." As the teenager holds a hand to his jaw a bit dazed, his friends look to him and each other, as if awaiting orders. "Purple?...Yare yare..." Burrying her face once more, Rino growls. "You made threats to the fuck'n ninja?..Ugh I've worked with Noburu..the pretty and fast part gives it away, little shit.. I never met him, but he's a real..something from what I've heard, and by something I mean a Son'ova Bith, Kana?..Yoko.." Saying her roomates name, Rino shakes her head clearly not so much displeased as aggrivated. "Listen here, I'll go speak with him and you'll come along and.." Putting her hand down and regaining her composure, Rino knew this was going to be a bad day the momment she heard Yoko screaming like a lunatic..though this wasn't something she had in mind.

Before she can finish however, the teenager they punched glares angerly. "You fuck'n bitches! We can't kill yah but we'll put you in the hospital!" Which was fairly impressive as he spat a tooth out on the floor. "Fuck'n Pajama's and Rhino's...bloody damn zoo animals! We'll I'm gonna beat yah like one! Get em boys!" With that he seems to conjure of all things a knife, while the other two seem to be elemental users, of Dark and light respectfully, energy projectile based, judging by stance, but they were pushing it thinking they could take on both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decending from the side of the building, Isra lands with static emanating from her body, bolts of electricity flash and flicker. With a soft hum, the SS class student searches out with her powers..five..no seven people is it? They seemed to be in a side entry hall, normally used as a fire escape..and a place ditchers used to sneak out..of course she would hide in there..trash was trash.

"My...thats not fair...Not fair at all..How ungentlemanly.." Tracking the sources down, and leering through a window, two were at the back exit to this hall, clearly blocking it, in fact in a way that would cause problems for others. It seemed whoever was in the trio had this two as well, and likely wanted to be sure no one came in this way.

"Hey! You two Watch the Door, we got this!" A yell comes from the other end, turning her attention, it was almost comical how spot on she was with this, the Maid dressed student had to remark in her thoughts. Simply snatching the door open, once she had gainger her composure, the two were foolish enough to attack. Dodging an attack of somesort made up out of earth, bits of tile miss the maid as she simply sidesteps the attack, the second she doesn't even bother observing what his power might be, but pronouces her charges. "One count destruction of School Facility grounds, one count of power usage for destructive purposes in an unsanctioned area, One count each, attempt to assault a peace keeper, and one each of blocking a fire escape, and possible conspiricy. Enforcement Enacted." Blue energy seems to radiate from Isra, quickly building up in power, then gathering to her arms and finally hands, sending out her currents from her finger tips, was like watching a taser in action, both Students, B Rank, maybe C judging from apperance, dropped at once. "Rejoice Human Insects, for your destruction comes swiftly." Bowing as the pair goes down, it seemed to be far enough away the leader to not have yet notice. The pair at the back were now out cold, it would be more or less and even fight...well no that wasn't true at all, if it were the five on two it would have been..now minus the numbers the outcome was laughablly lopsided.

Watching as the two fire girls seems to be in a fight..most interesting this would be. She would allow it to go on for a brief time. Naturally she had a reasoning and line for this when the weakling asked for help, unless of course both parties decided to attack her, at any rate. It was worth noting Rino had noticed her and had yet to activate her powers, once the three attacked, she could respond in defense, with no major punishment...well unless she killed them.. Regardless the faster things got done here, the faster she could deal with the troubles above..letting both parties go at it would at least lessen some of the time Isra would need to spend down here..though the dirty flooring now irked her.

Last edited:

Hehehehehehehe...

He's so funny when he get's on his high horse. And so very handsome... Well, he's like that all the time. And it seemed it was working. He was obviously annoyed, and well, that's funny. He handed her the book, now all she had to do was inform Yoko of location of Noburu, and watch what happens! She reached out for the book, and picked it up by the cover, and began to thumb through it trying to seem more natural.

Eh?

N-No... Th-That shouldn't

Wh-What are they...?

"EEK!"

A slip up. Raychyl was caught so off guard that her own reaction carried through to the events currently transpiring. She was so embarrassed, she through the book away. She was blushed furiously(As Rino She might add). As for the dirty book...

Time seemed to move very slowly. It began falling... Falling... Falling... Still falling... And everything seemed to work perfectly in the name of comedy, as that book landed on a saucer which held a "Boiling" cup of tea which was now releasing its contents all over the face of a very annoyed ninja.

"Hehe..."

She began giggling.

Last edited:
Colvino was still under the roof, bored, but patient. Though when the scary maid left, she knew that it wasn't long before Raychyl's going to make her move.

"Ora! Hey Jackass, how 'bout you hand that back over."

The voice was familiar, it took Colvino a couple of seconds and a few more sentences to figure out that the voice belonged to the redhead who dragged the foul mouthed white haired girl. Rino? Was that her name, Colvino did have a couple of classes with her, so she does recognize her voice. Though it was impossiable for her to be there, so the voice was a work of Raychyl's illusions. Deciding to take higher ground, Colvino scaled up the side of the building, across from where Raychyl was. Just in time to catch the sign of "Rino" facing off a not so happy looking shinobi. The heat from Raychyl's illusions could be felt from the other side of the building, which is pretty accurate judging by what Colvino had seen of Rino's magic.

"Whatever... I'll excuse your behavior on the account that you typically are aware of your place and likely just want to shut the perverted girl up. Take it and give it back to her next time you see her... and make sure she's aware that I've seen what's in it."

Colvino wasn't surprised that the young man handed over the book without trouble, being the arrogant person he is, it was unlikely for him to hold on to such a small thing. But the surprising thing happened. "Rino" got the book, but then chucked it out of her hands. The more surprising thing happened. The book that was chucked flew across the roof top a bit, and began to fall. Time seemed to have disappeared during that moment. The next scene was a cup of tea, seemingly "boiling", being bounced on to a certain displeased ninja.

"Phffffft..." Trying her best to hide her laughter, Colvino was now a bit curious about why Raychyl dropped the book. Two small cubes appeared under her palm, an explosive one and one to set the trajectory of the other. The two merged together, and flew out of her palm, creating an elegant curve. The curve bashed into the ground near the book, and the book flew up, landing near Colvino's hiding place.

"What's with this..."

Flipping though the pages a few rather...mature images can be seen.

"Guess that's why Raychyl threw it..."

Then it came to her. Fujin Noburu, was holding this. A shojo manga that was quote on quote "mature". It probably wasn't his, but Colvino wasn't going to pass up this chance. Standing up from the place, she walked out while holding the book, acting like a normal student who just happened to pick it up while heading up to the roof.

"Hmm...I wonder who brought this book up here, there are young children around you know." She made sure that her voice was loud enough for Raychyl to hear.​

"Oh yeah?! Well, if yer gonna fuck whine like a little bitch.... THEN I'M GONNA SLAP YA' AROUND LIKE ONE!" Mocking the "leader's" tone and threat, Yoko dashed forth and dispatched the student with a fiery roundhouse kick. This is typically how Yoko would do battle; she would often mix her capabilities of brawling with her magic, typically exerting fire from various parts of her body in order to give whatever attack some added momentum and power. He obviously wasn't expecting a reckless frontal assault and ended up flying to the side once again.

Unfortunately, the guy's lackeys reacted when he could not. Luckily, they shot like stormtroopers. This allowed Rino to dispatch one of them while Yoko practically bulldozed the other; it was an interesting sight considering the girl's short stature.

Regardless, which the troublemakers mostly dealt with, Yoko now had the time to respond to Rino's comments before the conflict escalated. "You know the fuck?! Where is he?! I'm searin' my handprint on his fuckin' face!" Obviously, she wasn't listening when Rino said he was bad news. Not only that, but she as well didn't appear to know that the maid watching them was bad news either as, if not stopped, the yankee would go on to throw a few obscenities her way as well.

"Oi! Tha' fuck are you lookin' at, bitch!? Ya' got somethin' ta' say? Eh?!"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

The Rhino was reading it? Now she blushing; and now she—

"EEK!"

Then the book flew; it flew right onto the saucer holding his hot tea, launching the cup up and onto his head with the liquid spilling everywhere on his person. And how did she respond to this insult? By laughing. Noburu as well began to laugh, though something was off about it. He wasn't laughing because it was funny. No. This person was not Rino. She never blushed to such things, even when hormone-crazed imbeciles tried to pay her for such things. Not only that, but aside from deceiving him, this person now had drenched him in tea. And now, they were laughing at him—this was unforgivable.

"Hehehe.... You think this is funny...? Do you have any idea who I am...? You deceived me, drenched me in tea and are now laughing in my face..." His head was tilted down as he spoke, but something was off. While his eyes couldn't be seen, his mouth had somehow morphed into an upward crescent shape matching the emblems under his eyes; it somewhat mimicked the shape a jack-o-lantern's mouth might take.

But then—his head raised to show the look in his eyes. There wasn't any debating it. He was pissed. "I hope you didn't have a long life expectancy..."

Fortunately for Raychyl, her comrade came at perfect time, mainly as the distraction gave her a running start. "You... Set that crappy little comic down... and remove yourself from this area..." Obviously, Noburu wasn't the type to take his aggression out on someone that didn't deserve it. Now, if this new girl copped an attitude or attempted to do something like blackmail him—well, she'd be in for as much trouble as her roommate.​

Reactions: Salt Lord
"Tch! YARE! IF YOU START SHIT, BACK IT UP. Thats why you need a charm ta get a girl, cause the lot of yah are shit heads! EHH?!" Pausing a bit to answer Yoko's reply and threats with a sigh, Rino rubs her temple this time. "This is likely why he took the damn book isn't it? You let me handle it, he's an SS rank.." Thinking of it part of Rino was pretty sure she could match any of the SS ranks power wise..but combat knowladge and battle tested..those were qualities she didn't have, sure she been on missions, but those guys were another level..while she wouldn't back down from a fight she wasn't suicidal enough to start one..or to make talk she couldn't back up. With her roommates next outburst, she knew it could be trouble. Rino for all of her problems was street smart, and a business woman first and formost...to have the terminator being called that was too much, covering Yoko's mouth with her right hand before the girl could dig them any craves, she forcfully bows herself and Yoko to the maid..not too much..just respectfully by Japanese standards.

"Damnit Yoko! Thats..." Before she can say more however the terminator begins to speak, no emotion on her face or words, minus a smile, and the air of superiority to her words.

~~~~~~~~~~

"One count each attempted assault, one count of use of a weapon, one count each of conspiricy, one count each of intent to cause grivous harm,.." Sighing a bit the three had rather done too much..they would simply be brought to the instructors. Naturally they wouldn't be thrown out, the military needed as many with the gift as they could get, but they would likely be cleaning bathrooms by hand for the next few months. Not that it mattered much, as the Maid relased her electric discharge once more to make sure the three would stay down. "My halls...no...the schools halls..so FILTHY..And this brazen attack..My..you could have just challenged them on a field, but no. You Uncivilized Human Trash...ugh.." Slightly shaking with what could be called fury maybe, Isra turns her attention now to the two girls, they of course would not be so easy to take down, and at least one of them had some sense.

"My..such..brutish language..hmph. The two of you caused a bit of a..sceane..self defense doesn't warrent such treatment...but really, such brutes..you will never gain a proper husband if you do not learn to act as a lady should." As if pondering the situation, she knew she had to return to the roof soon, she couldn't spare much time with these two fools..at the same time she did want to toy with them..it was a bad habit of hers, plus she was curious. "Hmm..I will overlook this...however only if you can beat me..or if you take a..special punishment..oh not to worry, you won't be harmed at all. Just cleaned up from looking like trash...if only briefly..I wonder..yes..maybe white.." Muttering some sort of colors off the Maid seems briefly distracted

Smiling a bit with a bow, Isra looks at the more brash one as if pointedly taunting her. "Well either way that last one will happen. You can't win." Which was more likely than not true. "And I know why you are running around..that problem is being solved..I must say It surpises me whats in that book..not that I expect someone so common to have more than common tastes." As if to warn them, the School enforcer begins to gather small amounts of visible electricty, arcing and crackeling against the floor. While it was unlikely she could take them out so easily, a little show of force never hurt. "I simply wish to have your company for some tea, and one other small thing. Surely thats better than this being reported..after all whats an hour or two with I, versus two weeks or more of after school cleaning?"

~~~~~~~~

Groaning a bit as if to have an idea what the punishment was, Rino ignores the womans taunts, hoping that Toko would at least listen to reason. Her hand sense removed the Yakuza like girl sighs, whispering in Toko's left ear. "Ora..Toko just ignore the Fancy Maids mouth, Fire ain't exactly the best choice against lightning..and shes getting your book back..plus I know what she wants...I rather deal with an hour of her bullshit than a couple weeks cut'n potato's . But thats just me, understand? Kana?" Rino didn't seem to fear the Maid, but she knew a bad business deal from a good one...her grades weren't steller, and she wasn't all that smart she knew..but she did gamble, and this deal this Deal Isra was offering was a crap shot..but it still beat a roll of snake eyes..even if they won a duel, they would then have more trouble on them.

"Lets just say, shes part student, soldier, part school cop..I hate pigs..but ain't no point fight'n plus..we might can find something to make sure she at least shuts up about yer damn Smut..I value my pride, but even a boss will give the coppers a pay off when it has to be done...we can always just duel her and the ninja..or just you and him if its that big of a damn deal...there's a time and a place..when you got to snatch a bread loath you don't do it in rush hour..thats gonna get a boot to yer gut..wait till 4 pm, then snatch it..if yah get what I mean.." With her run off of risks and potential gains, Rino hoped that would be good enough.

Last edited:

"Ah... oooooh..."

He's angry. Reaaaaally angry... Seeing his face like that wasn't really scary, as it was hurtful... She didn't want him to look at her that way.

*Poof*

Raychyl dispersed her form as Rino, and her own meager form took it's place. Her ears were folded down, and her tail slumped between her legs. She was looking at the ground, snuggling into her scarf. It wasn't the first time that people got angry at her for pranking. In fact it happened a lot, but...

It hurt.

It hurt this time, and she didn't know why.

This wasn't any different than any of the other times... Well there was one difference.

*Poof*

Beside her now as the image of Noburu. Colvino was there to support her, but this time, she didn't want to escape. She wanted reconciliation.

"This one is sorry for her deception. She was only looking for a chance to interact with you. You must have seen her during training sessions. After all, she belongs to the same division as you."

"Mmmm..."

She hid herself behind the image she created of the man she now stood in front of. Strangely enough it made her feel better. Aaaaand, she held onto her illusion more tightly now

"Whaddaya mean this is why he took the book?! If yer gonna say somethin', spit it out!"

Growling at her roommate, Yoko didn't seem to take the idea that some might not find her outward attitude appealing. Rino knew she was bitchy. Everyone else knew she was bitchy. Yoko herself knew she was bitchy—however, she couldn't allow someone else to openly say she was bitchy. That'd go against the delinquent code. Though, while she seemed to ignore the part about Noburu being an SS-class, Yoko did react to it—but only in a delayed fashion.

"W-Wait... SS-class...? S-So what?! He can't be that strong! ...Can he...?"

It's amazing how quickly she changed her tune. It was only natural. If he was an SS-class and she was only A-class, he had to definitely overpower her. What about this maid though? She's been talking a lot of crap as if she's tougher than they are? It's not like she was an SS-class too. What would be the odds that Yoko'd mouth off to, not one, but two SS-class members of the school? They were a rarity in the campus. Yoko could put two and two together by how the woman spoke and how her roommate was as well, but that would be uncharacteristically wise of Yoko.

"What? You fuckin' wuss! Let's just beat her ass and get my shit back. She can't be that tough!" Yoko attempted to reason. "What does she even want us to do anyway?!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Watching the illusion explode in a puff of smoke, Noburu adopted a look of confusion on his face as a smaller, masked girl with a fox's ears and tail appeared in its stead. Rather than run or ask for forgiveness, the girl then appeared to conjure his own form in front of her; it seemed to hold the purpose of giving her some comfort as well as speaking for her. He stared at the little fox as she held onto him—it, and he—it spoke to him. It mentioned that this "prank" was an attempt for attention from him and that she was in his division. The illusionist. She mainly kept to herself or aggravated those around her with these pranks if he recalled correctly. But what to do. She seemed to be sincere—but why apologize to him? She appeared to always take glee in the aggravation of others. Why was he any different? Maybe she saw the futility in running? Or maybe it was another trick.

Narrowing his eyes and moving his gaze from the girl hiding to his own clone and vice versa, Noburu finally spoke.

"Fine. I'm listening. You said you wanted to interact with me. What did you want?" He questioned with folded arms and a scowl. "And I prefer you to speak to me through your own mouth rather than your illusions. It gives the impression that you're still plotting something. Or are you not actually sincere in your words?"

"tch, thats like me giving the Mayor a shakedown, or rather my old man. Shaking down stores is one thing, shaking down people that are strong...well, point is, learn to profile threats better, you might be taller than me, but sure as hell aren't smarter, tch...Ora..now to matters at hand." Glancing at the maid Rino's thoughts run various simulations..they might could get the maid off guard, but after than... This would be troublesome..all over a stupid book to.

Sighing a bit Rino hated at times how her and Yoko were so much a like. "ara..if we both got the Jump on him we might could take him. Hell I'm not far from that ninja bastards level, but he's seen many more battles than me...plus he uses wind..yare yare..you know how to pick them, and are yah fuck'n daft, she's SS to..you think they'll let just any A, B, hell S rank, just run around fry'n people for shits and giggles?" Nodding her head toward the maid, the older delinquent sighs a bit. "Also let it sink in that she's call the Terminator..she'll chase us to hell and back if she has to..well unless we kill her, and I ain't doing that over something this stupid. Kana?"

"Yare, yare...as to that, I've heard rumors..just be ready to be treated like a dress up doll..she gets kicks out of watching cute girls, or controlling people I guess." Cracking her kneck and knuckles, Rino stares at the maid, then at Yoko. "We can dual her, likely fail..or we can do her little tea party..I can deal with a little shame, then again I've lived with worse.." She would rather not fight, but unless Yoko backed down, the Maid wasn't likely to acceapt the surrender of one of them, she could tell that by the womans one eyed stare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Its very rude to speak in such a manner of people in front of you, you know? But what can I expect." Bowing politely, Isra turns her attention to the white haired. Smiling at the girl, it turned into a full out grin, that seemed to leak a sinister Aura, befitting of one raised as a weapon. "Your Red Headed friend is very wise, I would listen to her, I have other pests to deal with, so do not keep me waiting, but to answer you, your friend has the right of it." Cocking her head to the side while seemingly studing the profile of each girl, the Maid smiles thinly.

"I rather you both come to me clean..but dirty and passed out also works. I simply love to have tea parties and for people to dress in accordance with it. Nothing more, nothing less." While it was an odd request, or offer, it was better than being punished..well maybe. Letting out a light chuckle, the girl crosses her arms, all the while allowing the electrical energy spark from her body. "Or we can fight..either way your night is mine."

"Eh?"

What did she want to talk about?

Think. Think. Think.

She shook her head. She didn't know she just... wanted to do anything. She didn't have a reason.

"This one regrets to inform you that she does really have a reason for wanting to interact with you, simply for any other reason than, she wanted any sort of interaction with you. As for her speaking.. "

Vicious head shaking.

Not going to happen. If she talks bad things happen. So she won't, she'll be a good girl.

"This one does speak her voice, as it was the will of her deceased parents. They felt that it was best that she never speak a word. And experiences her life seem to reinforce this notion."

Layth & Arthur

Layth finished laying the girl down on the hospital bed, though he himself was injured the Aether that surged in his blood began to slowly close the wound in his shoulder, little medcial attention would be needed. Standing erect once more he could here Arthur speaking to the nurse about what had transpired in the training grounds... A little girl obsessed with revenge, it was a sad sight to see... Golden hues looked over the girl's unconscious features when Arthur came in to the room to join him.

"I've had a word with the nurse, the girl should be fine, merely magic fatigue. She should be right as rain within a couple of hours." Arthur beamed slapping Layth's back which prompted little response over the concerned student. Turning his head a bit Layth gave a subtle nod before parting his lips.

"Her name..." Layth spoke in question. "Did the nurse give you her name?"

Arthur looked from Layth towards the girl on the bed, the same girl who tried to kill his younger brother. "Pearl Faye, thirteen years old, class C." Arthur replied solemnly. For a moment there was silence, nothing but the sound of the slowly whirring fan above could be heard before Arthur broke that silence. "I am assuming you will not be pressing charges." This statement caused Layth to quickly look towards Arthur, confusion striking him. "Press charges...? No. I don't blame her..." He began quickly before his voice trailed off, once more he looked to the girl. Ginger hair, her eyes when he had saw them were a shade of light emerald, her skin was pale... Very pale, a direct contrast to his own. Arthur gave a light shake of his head. "That does not mean you blame yourself either, understood? The past is the past." With that said he placed a hand on Layth's shoulder prompting the young man to look towards Arthur once more. "Come, Vivaldi is waiting for us."

[Vivaldi Black's Office]

The old oak door slowly opened revealing both Arthur and Layth. With a smile Arthur greeted both Black Sr. and Black Jr. "Good evening ladies, Mrs. Black I must say it has been quite sometime since I have last seen you, youth can not seem to break it's hold on you." Ever the charmer Arthur took Vivaldi's hand in his own and gave it a light kiss. Having been a previous student, surely Vivaldi was use to Arthur's open and warm attitude. Turning to face Lilith, Arthur offered the girl a smile. "Do not worry Lilith, I've been made aware of your affinity of keeping your distance, if anything I am a man that respects a woman's personal space." Instead he offered the female a light bow.

Behind Arthur emerged Layth, the lion of Swarovski himself, both woman would have surely known him... Even if he did not speak much. Entering he gave a bow, manners taught to him by Arthur and stood erect once more. "Class SS, Layth reporting." His voice was stern as usual, and he was always so professional... Seemed he did not pick up any of Arthur's charm. Gold eyes looked from the headmistress to her daughter Lilith, the untouchable many called her, she was a high ranking student like himself... And though most believed it was because of her affiliation with her mother, Layth knew better. He did not see the girl much, but from what he saw, he knew she lived up to many of her nicknames. Arthur chuckled placing a hand on the shoulder of the stern and stiff Layth.

"To the point, Layth's true talent." Arthur grinned lightly directing his attention to Vivaldi. "Mrs. Black, mind briefing us on our reason for being here?"

The young man was not happy with Colvino's appearance at the scene, that's for sure.

"You... Set that crappy little comic down... and remove yourself from this area..."

The words were obviously threats, and it probably meant trouble for her is she didn't do what he said. He was a SS rank, and one of the fastest too. Even though Colvino had decent mobility, out running this guy was pretty damn near impossible. Though the ninja seemed way more annoyed at Raychyl than he is to her, since Raychyl was the one who did the actual pranking. His attention was more on Raychyl that her. This meant a chance.

With a poof, Raychyl created an illusion of the ninja himself. The shy girl had always hid behind illusions, so it was no big surprise. While the young man was questioning Raychyl with her illusions, Colvino casually took a few steps back, making almost no sound, and hopped down the roof.

Fujin, the wind. The wind was fast, too fast for her to get somewhere far away without being caught, she had to play this smart. While falling, Colvino stepped on a windowsill, and kicked open the window, sliding inside. A fire hall right below the roof, great, probably not the first place that a very angry ninja would be looking in. Making sure that the window was closed, the young girl dashed down the hall, looking for an ideal place to hide or run away from. Though a few figures down the stairs caught her attention. It was the foul mouthed white haired girl, and her room mate. Then there was...The maid, with cracks of electricity sparking around her.

"Oh..."

Holding the book she tried to seem as normal as possible, she never really did anything suspicious anyways, but who knows what the scary maid would do.

"Don't see me, don't see me, don't see me."

"Oi! You calling me fucking stupid?!"

In a lot of ways—yes, she was; and in times where she wasn't stupid, her pride got in the way, often leading to her getting in trouble or beaten. Still, she could be reasoned with into actually thinking or showing some respect. Yoko listened to Rino a lot more than most other people and part of that was because she was stronger. Ergo, a good way to make sure that Yoko holds her tongue is to verify how strong the person she's running her mouth off to. If they're significantly more powerful, typically she'll back down. The damnable ninja would definitely be someone she can't pick a fight with henceforth, not only because the SS-rank now knew her little secret interest, but because of the new information of exactly how strong he is; the maid too.

"T-That strong...? W-Wait... battles...? Like... Killin' people 'n things battles? Those kinda battles?"

Obviously, Yoko had changed her tune. She was a delinquent and quick to fight, however she was rather innocent still. She had never actually killed anyone or tried to nor had she every really been in a life-or-death situation. Compared to Noburu—Yeah, it was probably best that she apologize later on. For now, they still had this maid to deal with.

Looking a bit nervously between her roommate and the "Terminator", Yoko eventually decided it'd be best to do as the woman asked. Between what Rino said about her power, status in the school and what she actually wanted, it was the option with the highest survival rating.

"...F-Fine... No need to get all zappy..."

It couldn't be that bad—right?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thinking on the girl's reply, it was a bit strange. She didn't have a specific reason? Well, it wouldn't be far-fetched to assume she admired him. He was one of the SS-ranks of the school, "Fujin Noburu", after all. Why wouldn't she admire him? It was a bit flattering in all honesty. Though he obviously had many others who sought his attention, but none actually attempted to take some of it like her.

"So it is admiration, is it? Hmph... You are not alone in that regard, yet you're the first to be so blatant with seeking some of my attention out..."

Pausing a moment to study her, she was—still latched onto him—it—the illusion of him. But what of that excuse for not speaking? Because her parents willed her to be silent? Parents—Parents were not something Noburu thought fondly of, least of all his own. If you aren't perfect; if you don't succeed completely at everything you do, then you are trash. You are complete garbage not worth the time or effort of anyone. He finishes an exercise a few seconds late when all others fail it by several minutes and his reward is torture resistance training or a night in a cell. Their reasoning? If you're but a second too slow, you're captured, dead or worse. Now, while that may be true, it certainly didn't leave Takashi with any fond memories of his family. Back in the Sengoku period, when shinobi of his clan were recruited by various ruling clans, they would typically take on a new name. It didn't take too long for Noburu to figure out why nor blame them for their decisions. The moment he graduates, he might do the same thing.

"Hmph... Your powers obviously do not relate to your voice, so I do not see how you opening your mouth and producing sound would do anything harmful... Nor do I approve of your refusing due to an oppressive law set down by those who raised you... However I will not force you." Sitting back down in the chair and taking the hand cloth to dry himself somewhat, Noburu sighed. "As for your interaction... You may speak with me, via your illusions or whatever else, whenever you wish and I'll allow you train with me if you so wish. Though I'd like to inquire as to why you're still glued to...that despite my having stopped being angry a while ago."

He could understand if she was frightened, however he wasn't angry anymore; annoyed slightly at the most from the tea all over him. Timidity wouldn't really warrant such a constricting hug either, so it was a bit suspicious.​

"...Yare..Yes as in killing mosnters, and people..Heh I've seen some missions, but not as many as them." Looking at the maid, Rino's eyes narrow, as if to single her out. "Oh..that one there is a sniper, good enough they named her after some damn Norse diety or something...I don't give a shit about the goods, or whatever, Just that she can apperantly discharge or call down lightning on command..I would say we are safe in here, but the Tesla Coil show..Kana?"

Hearing Yoko's choice, Rino isn't exactly how bad it would or could be. Likely nothing major..or so she hoped.. "Yeah..we give..stop the light show, I can't pay yah for it anyhow.." A mixture of disappointed and relieved, Rino crosses her arms having no interest in battle past this point. "So..what do you need us to do...what about those losers...hey mind if I steal money off of em..not like they need it." Reaching down for the leaders pants, She stops as Isra gives the girl a rebuking gaze.

"Fine.." Backing off from it, she really wanted to get this over with.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Isra now happy that events were going as they should ponders the girls question, all the while staring at Yoko, even while replying, perhapes testing to see if the girl was afraid, or maybe just for the hell of it. "Hmm..I am pleased you see things my way...I'll have the report sent in, maybe have someone sent for them. They'll be out for a couple of hours. As to that, the two of you may go up on the..Oh..My, Oh look, a delivery." With her one eye tracking on the new girl, this was one of the Illusionists allies..and with the book none the less.. She rather doubted Noburu had simply handed it over, meaning he was likely preocccupied..or the fox girl was playing him.

(Like a damn fiddle)

"You have something that does not belong to you...and I have an idea of whats going on..hey. Hand that over to Me would you?..Or you can try and run...and you two stay out of this..or maybe you would like to join the roof top party..my, I'll actually have to bring more dresses at this rate..Its a shame I sensed you the momment you ran down here..a shame I did not sense you before. It has me worried for Noburu's dispoissition..My..So much work."

Facing the new girl as her electricity crackles and pops, Isra seems to be waiting for a reply or submission, of course she had nothing on the girl as of yet, minus of course she knew the book, the spilled tea was likely to make her far more livid, as far as todays events went, this girl was just a bonus..at this rate she would have four to play tea party with. "Hmm today is a Good day in a manner..isn't it." Rather stating than asking the SS rank holds her right hand out towards Colvino, clearly expecting the girls co-operation. "Or I could walk away, let the fire sisters deal with you..all in all I think a tea party isn't a bad trade is it?"

[bg=white]

Lilith looked over at the arrival of Arthur and Layth. She was hesitant as she watched Arthur touch her mothers' hand, hoping that he wouldn't do anything to her which in the end he chose not to. It was a relief that people understood not to go touching her.

"Good, you're here," Vivaldi said. "Always a charmer I see Arthur. Just be careful, my husband gets very jealous easily." Vivaldi let out a little chuckle but continues on with the task at hand. "I thought it would be easier this way since I trust you three to actually listen to me and you are much easier to get a hold of. As I told my daughter here we are going to be working on groups for this time around. I want the military officers here to lead the groups. You will have students from this academy as your group members. I have the list here." Vivaldi handed Lilith a list of names. Of course, it was names that were quite known to her and some she wasn't glad to see on there.

"So, you want us to rally up these people and tell them. We're going to be the ones giving the bad news because you just don't want to do it on your own. Obviously, many of these people aren't going to be interested in a team," Lilith commented. Her mother smirked, it was apparent that Lilith was correct in her assumption.

Lilith turned the Layth and Arthur. "Looks like we have to find these people. What's the mission though?" She asked, again turning to her mother.

"I'll mention that when everyone's together." Vivaldi replied. Lilith sighed, she really didn't want to work in groups but it was necessary when you were a part of an army. She turned to Layth and Arthur, motioning for them and her to head out to find the people on the list as she handed them the list to look at. She left the room and headed down the hallway, knowing where some of there were already considering she ran into them before on her journey to the office.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi looked over at the time, classes were out but he hadn't come yet. He. It was Layth she was talking about. She was sitting in their room, sitting of the bed while holding a stuffed lion. Of course it was a lion, after all, that was one of Layth's nicknames. She even had a dragon but right now she was holding the lion. She was hoping he was going to show up after classes so she could see him but it seemed he went off to train or something else of the sort. He never told her what he was going to do, so she always tried to guess and sometimes she would be wrong.

Haru huffed and sat her lion down on the bed. She got up and went to the door, opening it up and walking out. She was going to try and find him because it was always Layth that she liked to be around. There was nothing wrong with other students at the school, she didn't hate anyone. But, she was in love with Layth and love to Haruhi was strong, strong enough to make her want to devote herself to him.

She left the room and began to walk around, heading in places she thought he might be located. Along the way she could see interesting interactions between other students such as a few on the roof and others looking like they were trying to get around whatever the maid wanted. But, they were no Layth. Where was he anyway?

[/bg]

Last edited:
Layth & Arthur

Layth's eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of groups being the main theme of this said mission, typically missions granted to the students of Swarovski were throwaways; jobs that the military felt students could handle, jobs with minimal risk. The fact that Vivaldi Black wanted to pair the students together in groups meant a few things... One, the mission at hand was a dangerous one to warrant multiple teams; and two the Mage Corp did not have the means to spend man power on this task. Gold eyes shifted to look towards Arthur who was in thought, hand lifted to his chin as he normally did when something piqued his interest. A couple of months prior there was talk of a rival organization that could pose a threat to the Mage Corp, and the world all together. Mostly they were rumors, and little evidence was present to back the claims... Until one day Arthur was called in. With that look in his eye, it seemed Arthur had a grasp on what was going on, the state of the military and this special mission...

"Rounding up the best of the best I presume." Arthur mused a light smile pulling at his lips, that sapphire hue of his turned to glance at Layth for a moment before he continued. "We'll have them back here quickly then." With that said Arthur gave the salute of the corp to Vivaldi, in gesture he curled his hand into a fist and slammed it into his chest, against his heart palm against the frame. It was a sign of respect, a sign of understanding, it showed you knew exactly what was expected of you. Layth gave a light bow of respect before following both Lilith and Arthur out of the office. Walking down the corridor of large marble pillars Arthur took hold of the list of names when Lilith gave it to him.

"Let's see here..." He muttered looking through the names in stride. "Raychyl Vulvix, Noburu Takashi, Rolar Maxin, Fujiwara Rino, Yoko Tatsumi, Colvino Lineans, Isra Enfield, Sakura Queens, Vanessa Hawk, Eric Garrison, Siegfried Weidenmann, Haruhi Nakamura..." Arthur's eyes widened slightly... That was a good deal of names, and all for one mission. "...Their ranks vary as well, not all are SS and S ranks." A tinge of concern was in his voice, not because he did not feel they could complete the unknown mission... But because it could very likely be dangerous. Looking at another spot in the paper he read the other Military Officer that will be aiding him in leading this group of students. "Kanondier Rommel. Something off putting about that man." Arthur muttered lowly. Handing the list back to Lilith he began to think to himself. This was going to be quite the operation, with so many students on the helm... Would they be able to pull whatever they needed to off? Arthur's thought was interrupted by Layth's voice.

"Haruhi is my roommate, I can begin telling her to join us." Layth stated bluntly following the two, to which Arthur gave a nod. "It would be best for us to split up then... Very well. Layth inform Haruhi, Eric, Siegfried and Vanessa. I will inform Kanondier, Sakura, Yoko, Rino and Isra." Turning to Lilith the ice princess herself he gave the woman his signature warm grin. "I can count on you to wise up the rest then right?" With that they began to go their separate ways to inform the rest of their teams.

Layth made way to his dorm room where he had last saw Haruhi this morning, but he was not aware the female was out and about searching for the lion. Catching sight of the small girl outside in the courtyard, he spoke loud and firm. "Haruhi!" Typically he did not yell much, but how else would she hear him? The young man began walking towards the girl so that she could get a better look at him. Layth though brilliant in studies, combat and warfare... He was never the brightest when it came to relationships. The fault laid in his tortured upbringing, and though Arthur did a good job at piecing the young man together, Layth was still very stoic.

Siegfried exhales heavily, having since finished his classes and studies, he had spent most of the day walking the school ground, aiding a few instructors with various matters, and watching older Templar carrying out the duties of comfort and console, it was a fact the young gruff man was reminded of often.

We are here to fight and battle, young one..but we also are here to fight other battles..battles that cannot be fought..but must be thought..

Well regardless of that Siegfried had other things on his mind, mostly with training..though it would be nice if he found a nice dark beer or ale laying around..that wasn't likely. Noticing a young student, a small girl from the looks of her, likely a youngling. She seemed upset over something another, the irritated looking tabard wearing Templar kneels to the child, ruffling her hair with his right hand, and ventures a rare warm smile. "Whats wrong..the Templar are always here to help." As the girl explains difficulties in her fitness training, Siegfried smiles a bit at this, it was nothing time and motivation wouldn't fix, the girl at least had the will to improve, and so he would be bound to aid her in this task. "Hmm...I know..yes that will work well. Come with me."

Leading the girl off to a tree off on the edge of the campus, the Templar motions for the girl to jump, getting an idea of where shes able to reach, and making a mark, the Templar summons a burst of chi energy into his hands. Punching the tree in one swift stroke, and impact is scorched into the bark. "Thats it kid? Going to be weak forever? Tch..runt..well fine, your obviously so short and weak as your not getting enough to eat I bet.." Or you are burning through your calories too much to keep up. It was a common problem, Sieg knew in reflection, but fortunately it was easy to fix without alerting officals. "So..I'm going to come out here once a week, with a week snack pass, thanks to the Templar Order, and I expect you to make it up each inch I add, when you think you are strong enough, it'll stop..in addition..well nah..but if you want to work on your speed, I would start wearing Training weights, I did the same, just take it slowly, add one to five pounds of weight a week, and keep in mind to eat balanced..a broken passed out runner won't help anyone." Ruffling the girls hair again, she seemed strangely happy, something Sieg could not relate to. All I did was give you something to aim towards, and a trick to give you more energy.. The young Iniate thinks to himself.

Leading the girl back and listening to more of her conversation, Sieg gives the girl one pass, it was spare rations, in this case for an icecream. "Tch..I'm not a nice man, now beat it kid, you're bothering me..I'll be out here each week to watch you though, and make sure no one steals the damn pass. Also they are for you. Are we Clear? Yes..hopefully you'll outpace your comrades soon..a barrier creator isn't much good unless they can reach out in front."

With his business done, the youngman heads his way out on to the field, where he begins taking part in a special training session he had started up himself. As one of the Monk based Templar, physical training, and Chi concentration was key, of course those who needed training on the same area's as him, or those who loved punishing training were there, nevermind odd templars, those wanting a fight, or to discover some sort of secrets, and the naturally curious, it was a full class.

"ATTENHUN! Welcome to my part of the woods, you filthy Maggots! Now unless any of you are ready to knock me down, its time you ladies got your shit so wrecked, that even your grandchildren pass bowel movements so freely that its a mircle of christ!" With that a mummer of nervous laughter can be heard, causing the Templar to edge up an eyebrow, as he looks for the source. "Who the fuck said you could laugh!? Huh!? WHO SAID THAT? NO ONE?! ITS MY IMAGINATION HUH!? Well Hot damn I should be an artist, too bad I like Art, and you all are just fucking modern master peices, meaning you are shit."

Motioning toward a pile of logs, the young man then places a rather significantly sized one on his left foot, then squats on his right. Standing up on his right, and rising the left, he starts to one foot lift the chunk of wood. "Well begin! If yah can't do it, then take the fucker on your back and run! And don't shit change me! Carry a big one! You may have to carry the man next to you one day! And I'll be damned if he dies not as I failed to heal them, but as you were too fat and lazy to carry them! Do you get me!? IF YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL ME THEN JUST DIE!"

A chorus of SIR YES SIR! Can be heard, though there are some mummers, and a few do take to running, the older joiners had no problem doing the exercise. The newer joiners however, clearly were bewildered. "Move your asses! Day lights Waste'n and we got more to do! Why do we have more to do ladies!?" And so a training shoutout begins.

SO WE CAN LEARN TO KILL KILL KILL! "And Why must we learn to kill!?!" To Protect those before and after us! "And To what end!?" To Make the grass grow with the blood of our enemies and the enemies of man! "Hmmph well you ladies know how to talk, lets see yah walk! No slacking off or I'll come down and kick your asses myself! Now after me! to Thrity you trash! One-two three-one, One, two, three, two..."

Today was looking to be a good one, and when it got later, it would be time to learn about more of his comrades, the Maid of note made some good tea as well..though she was slightly sinister..

PIw6pWS.png

"You can't get this stain out! Gaaaah!"

Grape juice was the bane of his existence. And if he couldn't kill any monsters, then he'll learn to kill these stupid stains! It was really a shame to see this student in this state. A laughing stock of the school. His parents were fantastic fighters, ranking highly among the military. Close friends of Vivaldi actually. And here stood Eric. Son of the two parents. He too possessed magic. But to say he possessed magical skill? Well that would be a lie. Eric could hardly do anything to fight.

And so here he was doing laundry duties for other students. But it was something he could actually accomplish himself. So naturally he took the job. And people just kept coming in, tossing laundry into the wash room. It just kept piling on and on.

How are these people such slobs!

Is what most people would say. Aside from this stain that he just could not get out(Grr!), this work was enjoyable.

"Well... I guess I'm staying here for quite a bit longer."

The clothes tumble, in the drier, and Erik went back to scrubbing out that godforsaken stain.

"Oh..My, Oh look, a delivery."

Colvino's steps froze on the spot as she heard Isra's voice behind her. Oh...this is terrible, very terrible.

"You have something that does not belong to you...and I have an idea of whats going on..hey. Hand that over to Me would you?..Or you can try and run...and you two stay out of this..or maybe you would like to join the roof top party..my, I'll actually have to bring more dresses at this rate..Its a shame I sensed you the momment you ran down here..a shame I did not sense you before. It has me worried for Noburu's dispoissition..My..So much work."

Scary. It was the only word that could be made out after seeing the maid walk up to her with jolts of crackling electricity. Colvino didn't want to fight, of course. She was always more of a support rather than attacker, but she is not going fight the maid regardless.

"Or I could walk away, let the fire sisters deal with you..all in all I think a tea party isn't a bad trade is it?" Dealing with them might be easier than dealing with Isra, but one against two is still very very terrible.

Okay now, what's the worst that could happen...tea party? Not the worst, not the worst. Though giving up without any attempt wasn't like Colvino. Technically, she didn't do anything against the school rules. Randomly picking up a book that someone dropped "accidentally" was not one bit close to breaking any rule there is.

"Ah, here Miss." Colvino tried putting on her innocent 'I'm just a child please don't hurt me' face, and handed the book over. "Oh this, I found this laying around on the roof beside some an argument, so I assumed someone dropped it there. I was afraid that the book might get damaged, so I picked it up. On my way to the lost and found storage area right now, you see."

She could train with him?

That got her heart to jump. It was nice! She could finally speak with him. What a great day.

Hm?...

Why was she still... Hugging the illusion?...

What is he talking about?...

*Squeeze*

Oh! She's still hugging it? Now why is that? It feels nice... That must be why. Yeah, It's a nice feeling.

"Well, simply put, she finds hugging this form ple-"

*Poof*

Nonononononoo!

Don't say that in front of him!

The figure faded to smoke, as Raychyl tried to wave the smoke away as fast as she could. Her cheeks were bright red, and her movements exasperated... But now she didn't have any way to communicate with him... What is she to do... She looked off to the side where Colvino was earlier, and... Ah! She's gone! What's she supposed to do now?! She can't just recreate the image again, that'd be so awkward, but she can't not respond to him in any way!

She just sort of looked around frantically trying to find the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.