Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

She would be participating in a mission with two other people. Her best dream, and her worst nightmare. Raychyl was about to protest, but she thought about it more...

She could kill two birds with one stone. Overcome her fear of the maid, and impress her Lo-Idol. Idol.

*Poof!*

Raychyl's form actually remained, but her clothes were replaced with black plate armor, and her scarf replaced with a mask, which revealed only her mouth. The overbearing, and menacing presence was her answer to the mission. All prepared for battle, without a word spoken...

On the outside.

On the inside, she was actually terrified. The mask covered her eyes, though so they couldn't tell.

She only wished she had her friend Colvino with her.

TqfxWEl.png

"Wait what?!" Rolar cut in "Why is She leading a group!" His words were almost simultaneous with Lilith's. I mean, he didn't expect to be leader, not in a million years, but why her?! Ugh! This is just great. Not that it matters much. He's heading off to a place where he can accomplish his own mission. Annihilate those who would harm humans. He might end up working along side him. But if he gets the chance to finish off any of the cultists, he will. If he can destroy them from the inside, he will. If he finds the monsters they have in their possession, he will finish them.

"Whatever. Alright Vivaldi, I'll head with the group to fight off the threat. But that's all I promise to do."

PIw6pWS.png

"If you tell me to, I will go. I'll finish the laundry when I get the chance."

Well then. Here we are. Powers not of my own, going to be used to protect others. It was a shame he couldn't be more useful. He was prepared to give his life if he needed. It's what these powers were made to do. Nothing left to do except head out then.

Lieselotte Orouto
She listened to the whole conversation about the mission and how Lilith was gonna lead them. She was happy she was in Lilith's group as she saw her as a strong and cool person
Don't worry Lili. I am sure you can lead us to victory so we complete this mission for our own, and the school's honor hehe

Suddenly Scylica appeared behind Lieselotte and gave a thumbs up towards Lilith
Go go Lilith she said with a bit of an uninterested sounding voice. But eh, this was how Scylica talked

[bg=white]

Vivaldi listened as some of them began to say that they would take the mission, then ask about more details. The headmistress picked up three folders, then raised them up and each leader a folder. "This has more information specifically for each team. It tells you where you need to go, what you need to do and what to be careful of," Vivaldi stated. "As for Isra, Noburu and Raychyl, there are few specific people you must be careful about. They are in that folder, but they will have the most information so it's important to find out as much as you can from them whether looking through their offices or asking them in person as another one of them. If you are discovered by anyone then that is when you will kill them. We cannot have them find out about this mission."

Lilith looked over at Lieselotte when her and her magical friend supported her, much better than what Rolar decided to say about her being a leader. The ice user gave the two girls a smile as a thanks, then focused again and took the folder. She opened it up and began to look through it. So, if there were three folders, there were probably different locations. That would make sense; it would be harder to eradicate the cult group if they had different places they were located at. "Do you want anyone to question?" Lilith asked.

"That would be helpful, but don't risk anything. The main objective is what I told you, but understand that you and your group's safety are very important too," Vivaldi stated. "Once you have read over the information and relayed it to your group, you can head out of the mission."

Lilith nodded and looked back over at her team after she lifted her head from the papers in the folder. "Let's head out of this office and discuss our plans," she commented to them, heading out of the office after taking one last look at her mother who gave her a smile.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi listened as more information was relayed to them. Though, she didn't really need to worry because it seemed their job was defeating the groups extra men. They would still probably be strong; however, she figured that the information being talked about at the moment wasn't really important. Meanwhile, Haru looked over at Layth, wondering what he was thinking about through all of this. She wondered if he was fine with having to take orders from Lilith. They were the same rank, but Layth didn't seem to be a person who would get unseat about that kind of thing.

When discussing things came up Haruhi nodded and followed Lilith out of the headmistress's office. They went over to a silent area where they could talk in private about what they needed to do and what they know from the information in the folders. Lilith was handing the papers out, showing the members of her team what was inside of them. "We're going to have to travel, so our first night will most likely be simply heading out and finding a place to stay overnight. We can do more discussion then as well, though our mission doesn't seem to require much planning," Lilith stated. "We don't know what kind of magic any of the cult members will have right? So, we should be careful and probably scope them out before we attack them, see if we can discover any of their abilities."

"I suggest we break them up, groups of them would be bad," Haruhi commented. She wasn't very talkative most of the time but if it had to do with a mission she wanted to be able to help. Though, she also wasn't one for planning things out. She relied on simply attacking and beating them up with her strength and steel manipulation magic. The thought about spending the night over somewhere didn't seem to bother the girl, well, unless she would lose her roommate for a night depending on how they make the sleeping arrangements. Haruhi obviously wanted to stay with the man she loved, but no one was aware of that fact, at least to her anyway.

[/bg]

Tea party, that probably isn't nice at it sounds, but it might be better than being slashed by a certain very angry ninja. Colvino weighed the consequence and decided that being a dress up doll would be better than being a corpse. The maid would likely stop the ninja from trying to kill her, so it's a win win situation. Close enough.
She was relieved for when the "Lion" came to the scene. The infamous SS rank informed them of the upcoming mission, the two fire users seemed like that too. Though judging by how much Colvino knows about the maid, they were probably going to have this so called "tea party" unless they died in the mission.

After heading up to the headmistress's office there were others. Noburu and Raychyl were there too, but no one said a thing about the chaos before since the headmistress is present, about to get into serious matters. The mission sounded more dangerous than most others before, though it was nothing that Colvino was worried about. There were half a dozen of SS ranks there, and that B ranked dude who was held back. She was pretty sure that the rest were S ranks too, or at least close.

Glancing over at Lilth, the Ice Queen, who would be leading them, Colvino shuddered. She didn't like overly serious people, especially leaders. Raychyl and Noburu were on the same team, along with the maid. Poor Raychyl. There was nothing Colvino could do to help her though, as for now she only needs to do her job with her team well. The job was easy, take down people. Both of her mass explosions and precise bullets were perfect for that.

"We're going to have to travel, so our first night will most likely be simply heading out and finding a place to stay overnight. We can do more discussion then as well, though our mission doesn't seem to require much planning," Their leader informed them as they headed out of the headmistress's office. Colvino was okay at planning, and okay with following the plans, but she's only "okay" because she can only plan for herself.

"Maybe we can stay somewhere hidden, and catch them off guard." She suggested as she tosses one of her little cubes in the air. Being hidden would benefit herself the most, since sniping was way more effective on people compared to monsters.​

Isra watches the conversation playout, noticing the new arrival the..zeal and manner the one girl treated this like a game irked her greatly. This was not a school. Schools where normal children went. They were little more than weapons, living machinary, to fight mankinds new wars and to protect it from threats, they could not leave unless injured to the point of disability..

"Noburu..Ray-chan, let us head out in advance..we'll scout out as we head to our target areas..seems to be the command center and officer..or whatever is officers for them. I take it there isn't much more we can be told thats not in these files. Very well Madam, we will start our operation at once...if they have magic users, the most seniors we shall kill. The others the two teams will face, I'm afraid we likely can't do more than give positions or patrol routes. If we had explosives we might could set up a few ambushes..Regardless, I think the three of use will travel through the night, so that we can scout in advanced, likely nap in the woods near the facility." While a lengthy opinion peice or group study, it seemed the Maido did have something of a plan in mind. It wasn't often she got to lead a team however, it was enjoyable having this level of power and control..wasn't it..but was that not above her station? Thinking on that philosophical question in the back of her mind, the maid pauses briefly, then turns for the door.

Isra seemed keen on getting started, and the operation over with, of course it would not be that simple, but they had more to do in a manner, and would have to wait for the right momment to begin their own hits. The lack of co-operation could prove problematic with timing the assualt, but nothing they could not overcome. "Well shall we? I would like to get a helicopter to take us in quick and fast. I trust you two have no objections? We shall lay out a plan and enact it on our own. I think that would suit us all, no?"

(OOC @Sanctus still with us?)
IC

Yoko and Sieg both seemed to take a notice of the new arrival, Sieg seems ready to yell a drill command, even though a mask concealed this. Rino for her part just didn't like cheerful acting people..nevermind one dressed like that, when compaired to her own modesty..blushing a bit at refering to herself like that Rino grits her teeth. "Tch, come on Yoko, we'll just hang around the hangars..I don't think we'll be sky diving off the island in the sky." Siegfried as far as he himself went, snaps a slaute then heads off towards the hangars as well, it seemed they were of like mind in this regard, though he didn't say a single word other than ma'am in a crisp sharp tone. But he veered off to the medical Ward before getting to far along, he wanted the basic medical files of all those on hand, while magical healing helped, so did modern medical science.

Once they are away from the other groups Rino stares up at Yoko who naturally seemed to tag along in times like these. "Hey, you okay? I got your back, yah know. Can't have someone else sleeping in the same room..fucker might be honest, that would screw over my business." As far as concerned talks went this was about as nice as Rino normally got.

Last edited:
"Of course. They'll need our reconnaissance. Though I suppose it'll prove pointless if they give themselves up easily... like by starting a wildfire..."

Glancing over at the many students that held an affinity to flame, Noburu huffed. He didn't have much faith in either group's ability at stealth, or at least getting close enough for an ambush. His down-looking was rather obvious too. If the maid's words hadn't fit with his own thoughts, he would've been irked. They were different from him; children. He was a professional. He at the least would complete his parameters flawlessly and without injuries to any in his detachment. The others, however—Well, Noburu didn't have much faith. If they came back with minimal injuries, he'd honestly be impressed. The principal said that they were each chosen for a reason. What was theirs? Some of them had potential, but others—they were more or less explosive meatshields in an operation such as this.

"As long as we don't get too close. I'm not keen on the use of vehicles. They're slow and loud... but I will be understanding of both of your limits regarding mobility."

With that said, the ninja seemed to take his leave from the room. Even if he would work with the maid, that didn't mean that he would not chime in some comments here and there, as he didn't doubt she would as well. Raychyl—Well, hopefully the maid didn't petrify her and make her a liability. The "-chan" Isra added to the fox's name even creeped him out a bit. The girl looked the part of being able to be deployed, but looks really didn't matter in the long run. Hopefully she could act the part as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

"S-Skydiving?! Why'd ya' have ta' go 'n put that shit in my head too!?"

Growling at her roommate in a quiet manner, Yoko watches the uptight man salute and take his leave. She just wanted to get this over with. Ignore what the damnable ninja said. She'd be fine. She'd get through it—she hoped. Yoko seemed to quiet down after that little remark towards Rino and simply follow after her. It was more instinctual as the girl was more focused on keeping her nerves under control, but eventually her comrade spoke up with some—partial words of encouragement.

"I...I don't like this. I'm not a friggin' pansy. I knew I was gonna be deployed somewhere eventually, but... I still don't like that it's with a clusterfuck of elites." Grasping each of her own upper arms made her insecurity about this mission obvious. "Not to mention that fuckin' ninja... He's a dick... but I don't think he'd screw with me if it meant I might fuck up his stupid perfect record. Am I just panicking or does something seem screwed with all this?"

The girl that the headmistress had called Kamiko quickly puffed her cheeks in protest. Well, she couldn't blame the headmistress. She technically was Kamiko, except she wasn't. Thinking about it now, it was far more complicated than anything the girl had seen. Whenever she went too far in thought, it would still result in her head spinning around. Not that Kimi was too fond of thinking about anything other than killing monsters and training, but one had to question just what the hell was up with them. And by them she meant all the Minori sisters. Kimi looked down again. There was no doubt, this was Kamiko's body. It wasn't altered in one inch. Now that she thought about it, Kamiko's breasts sure were smaller. She placed her hands on her mouth and chuckled to herself. She wasn't really paying attention to the briefing. When she was on the military, Kimi would often say that it was easier to just do what you were told on the battlefield rather than think about it. Yeah, she really wasn't fond of thinking much about anything other than killing monsters and training. Instead, Kimi focused on studying each member of the group that the headmistress had assembled. She also paid attention on the part were she was assigning the groups, just to make sure she would know who she was working with. In the battlefield, teamwork and organization was key, specially when you're dealing with a weapon strong enough to kill thousands of people, such as magic.

When the briefing was done, it seemed like everyone went to their according corners upon leaving the room. Maybe it would be okay for the girl to intrude in someone's conversations. She made her way after the man who was the leader of the group. "Operations such as these are what makes academies considered a bad idea. They're basically sending children to fight off a group of elite military." Letting those words out loud, the girl shrugged and then followed Siegfried and the two other girls to the hangar.

As she walked, the group parted ways, with the two girls continuing to the hangar while the other man made his way to the medical ward. He was likely going to study the people who were part of his group. A smart move. Good leaders had to know their squad very well in order to give objective or specific orders. It allowed to maximize the function of each member in the group. Kimi wasn't in command, neither was she part of the commanding group, so she had no need to go there, even if it warranted safety. No, all she needed to do was her job. On the path to the hangar, though, the two girls engaged in a conversation that seemed to make a smirk appear on her face. Seriously, what's up with these kids? It feels like I'm back at the Academy all over again. With all the stupid rivalries and whatnot. Well, I guess they'll discover that in the end, none of this really matters. Not when you're fighting those beasts... A cold memory emerged on her mind. The day she was killed. When she fought against her own sister's inner fears, she knew very well what they were capable of. In the end, none of it really matters. All that matters is the strength to fight them and comrades who you can trust. However, the Private still felt the need to encourage her soldiers. They had to believe in it, after all.

She crept up at the two girls from behind and then spoke rather loudly. "Screwed? You're already complaining? Geez, imagine how you're going to act when a commanding officer gives you your first individual assignment." She chuckled and walked slightly closer to the two girls, deciding to present herself. "I'm Kimi, Private First Class of Japanese Spec Ops. Technically, I don't have that rank anymore. After all, I'm KIA. Still, feels good to say it, know what I mean?" Despite the situation she was in, the girl now giggled almost happily. The way she said it with all seriousness served only to show that she wasn't lying in even a bit. She was KIA. Not that she thought they would willingly believe. Not unless they already knew who Kamiko was and what was up with her. "I have to agree, this mission seems like it's a little too much for you guys, but it's not like we haven't trained for it. We have superiority when it comes to power and the surprise element is also ours. They have no idea what we are capable of and I think that's why they're sending us in. In other words, all you really need to do is give it your best and hope it all goes right. Besides, if you're too scared, just stay behind Onee-chan here..." Her tone was as serious as before, but as she teased the girl, she finished with a giggle and then smiled, puffing out her chest in the process. A cruel truth came to her as she noticed that... Kamiko's breasts really were a lot smaller than hers, which resulted in her not looking like an Onee-chan in the slightest. Giving up on the ploy, she placed her hands back on her pockets and continued to smile. Maybe she was just overly happy but she just wanted to try and give the two a little more spirit. Still, she felt like she was intruding. If the two were to suddenly snapped at her, she would understand... And attempt to skillfully dodge their rage.

"Oh don't worry Mister Noburu..I have no interest in getting close, and I assure you, my mobility isn't an issue. I would wager I might even walk more than the both of you..plus I can fly..somewhat. Good day Mister Noburu, please meet me within the next few minutes if you please. I will attempt to get us Bay Four..if not talk to the flight master there to learn where we must be..the sooner the better if that is not a problem for either of you." Bowing and taking her leave, the masked girl was already gone it seemed..she was likely watching the ninja..as someone or something else. Isra had no plans to disrupt...anything that went on between the two. In fact she planned on sitting in the crew cabin of the chopper, leaving them to the rear troop section.

Making her way for the hangar, she notices three of the girls from the room gathered holding a conversation. She didn't have time to deal with that or listen to them in all honesty. Flashing a smile as she passes, it seemed to say I'll be seeing you soon.. However other things were needing to be done. Talking with the various officals and arranging transport, she finishes the task in about ten minutes, already the chopper crew was getting a aging Puma Transport Helicopter, fueled and operational, going over the flight route, they would drop a few miles out, flying the horizon along the way for most of the trip. Now there was little to do but wait. Sitting in the forward crew section she really did plan to leave them with the rear alone. The helicopter was suited to the task, and there weren't many cargo transports faster, other than some Russian made ones, but those normally performed direct assualt operations, and were mostly at Academy's more know to be in area's that operated such hardware. "Oh? No we may move as soon as they arrive. Just two others counting myself." Humming a soft tune her eyes narrowed as the magical rifle sits on her back. Though it was the minor strands of electricty that seemed to dance along her eyes or fingers time to time with anticipation that seemed to worry the crewmen more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The hell? No they wouldn't throw us out like that, tch, we are worth at least a proper ride. Baka." Pausing to reflect on the Situation Rino wasn't about to give Yoko her honest opinion of the situtation, but she would offer some words. "Damnit Yoko ---" Before she can finish she had to show up.

"Ora! Tch, Let someone finish before you jump in, damn ghost girl, your unreliable, never know when who you are switches if stories are true, though at least you have a good stock value as a human sheild huh?" With her eye cocked up and her mouth hidden from view she was snarling slightly. Pausing a bit in reflection, there were a lot of stories about this girl, it wasn't fair to take her frustrations out on her really. In spite of how superior acting she was, Rino suspect she was being tested as well..or wanted dead. Maybe both were true of them all, though she didn't trust the Ice Queen and the Maid both being there. But then again the whole mission was risky.

Hey lets just throw recruits at them! They won't know how to deal with chaos!

"Ora! Listen up, I've seen a bit of action, and just because a few higher numbers are being attachted don't mean shit, they die just the same, and they were at our rank, and the military can eat shit. I'm only here cause I don't have a choice..at best I can do this for a few years till I'm dead, or some poor bastard marries me."

Crossing her arms and leaning against the wall, she was waiting for the Army commander, or at least the Templar to return until she did anything else, but she wasn't yet done running her mouth. "Tch whichever you are, keep in mind some of us don't give a damn about your honor, or valor, I'll fuck'n fight cause I want ta live..I've fought worse, and lived in worse..Don't worry about me, even if we come across a room of civilians I won't think twice in lighting them all on fire." Pausing briefly to close her eyes the redhead seems a bit angry, but what she said, sounded serious enough rather than a bluff. "...Luck is for people too weak to try on their own..I'll do my part, You do yours..and Yoko just shut the fuck up when the time comes and throw your fire, think on shit later..I ain't getting shanked over this.." With that the Yakuza didn't seem to have more to say, but at least her anger wasn't at the new arrival. Though just in case her right hand is resting on a set of seals kept in her left sleave.

[Sorry for my absence guys, been working quite a bit. I'll be joining in actively again though.]

Layth & Arthur

"A interesting dilemma to say the least." Arthur commented after Vivaldi's explanation of the mission at hand. Arms lifted to cross over his chest in thought, one hand reaching up to lightly rub a finger against his patched eye. "Genetically speaking, monsters are not much different then humans... Their genes are just mutated by the potent magic within them." Arthur's ramblings caught the attention of Layth who stood next to his foster brother, golden eyes were narrowed in a intense gaze, as they typically were. "It was only a matter of time." Layth spoke out in return prompting Arthur to look towards the younger man. "Monsters are not the only beings who are corrupted... They did not have a choice in the matter." Shifting his weight to one leg casually Layth rested a hand on his hip. "Humans are corrupt able in the worst way, and by choice."

Arthur chuckled lightly, always so serious... Though Layth did have a point. Arthur reached outward to grasp the folder that contained more information about the mission. The room began to clear out as the younger members began to talk among themselves. "We won't be seeing each other for awhile Layth." The older man turned to face both Haruhi and Layth. Layth in turn gave a light nod. "Not likely till the mission is done, stay safe." Layth extended a fist, a sign of mutual respect between the two foster brothers. Arthur smirked lightly and tapped the fist with his own before looking over to Haruhi. "I trust Layth is in good hands with you around Haruhi, make sure he does not get himself killed alright?" Arthur smiled warmly lifting a hand to ruffle her hair lightly. With that he was off to lead his team who was already outside of the office.

Looking at the individual member's faces he gave a light nod. "Arthur Chamberlain, Officer of the Mage Corp, British Branch... I will come to know your names on the way to the monster stockpile." Arthur was one to get down to business if needed. "So we know in the least that the monster supply is located in between Bath and Stonehenge. The forest in between the two is quite dense, perfect for quiet skirmishes." Arthur began walking as he spoke trusting his team mates were nearby as he did so. "We have three tasks, as mentioned before by the lovely Vivaldi we are to dwindle the numbers of monsters in the area, however we must also dispose of the bodies to ensure our discretion is maintained, as well as discern any information about these specific monsters that are trying to be contracted."

Arthur's British accent steadily lowered until Layth could no longer hear him... Truth be told, he wasn't a fan of separating from Arthur, the young man worried. Feeling Haruhi next to him, he looked downward at the cute girl. "We don't want to be left behind, let's get going Haruhi." Layth gave a salute to Vivaldi before leaving the office and quickly followed after Lilith and the rest of the squad. Murmurs began between them on how they should best approach the situation, and so for he liked what he heard. Once they were done he gave his own suggestions. "Scoping out the enemy is the best action to take." Layth did have a lot of battlefield experience, typically that would mean he was the best choice for leader on this mission... But honestly, it did not phase him. In actuality he wanted to see what the Ice Princess herself could do, he had high hopes. Remembering Colvino's suggestion he agreed. "We should lie low and garner any information we can on the enemy, but taking too long could prove dangerous too..." He paused giving it some thought. "I suggest we wait just a few days to see what they have in terms of magical properties then proceed with a quiet attack, in case that fails we will need to form a contingency plan."

[bg=white]

Lilith listened to the ideas that her team was giving. She nodded, "You're right. We should take some time to watch them and see what they can do. Going in blind, unsure of what they are capable of would be stupid on our part. Though, we shouldn't take too long, a few days might be too much. The other teams will be doing something too to this group, meaning that we don't want them to become alert because the other teams did something but we took too long."

Though, it was still correct to watch and see what they were able to do. No doubt that there would be members who weren't a threat at all, but it was quite possible there was still some there that could be very dangerous especially if her mother really did ask so many of them to go.

"We should head out, in order to do some recon we want to get there as soon as possible," Lilith stated, putting away the papers in the folder once everyone was done looking through them. "Make sure you have everything you need, I know some of you already got prepared to leave. To make it quick we'll head out by air to the nearest town then make our way to their hideout."

With the beginnings of a plan done, which could be explained and figured out more in detail while on the way, Lilith left where they were and headed for their transportation to leave. Once everyone was on and ready, they headed out in order to get to their location as early as possible so that they could do their recon on the place. It was going to at least take some time to get there, then they would arrive in town first before they needed to head out for the location they needed to be at. The ride started out quiet. Lilith didn't know what to say to her team members and the thoughts of being the leader were lingering in her head. But, she had to do well in order to keep all of them safe.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi followed after Lilith when the talk was finished, looking over at Layth as they were heading out. Arthur's words echoed in her head. Of course she was going to watch him and make sure it would be okay. There was no way she was going to let anyone touch her Layth nor him do too much to hurt himself on his own.

When they were on their way to their location, Haruhi sat next to Layth. It was obvious she wasn't fond of being away from him. But, she looked over at the other members in the group. She didn't know much about them but she did know that the one guy didn't seem to get along with Lilith. She wondered if that was going to cause problems. And, this was Lilith's first leadership role, which probably made the girl nervous secretly but she didn't want to go telling anyone.

"My first mission," Haruhi suddenly said. It was quiet and none of them were talking. If they were going to be a team they had to at least talk with each other. Plus, the ride would be awkward if no one ever spoke. "But I bet Lilith and Layth have been on a lot of missions before like this." They needed to at least get along somewhat together. Haruhi was good with Layth but she didn't talk to any of the others before and she definitely knew that Layth never really talked to them either.

Lilith looked over at Haruhi when she heard the short girl speak. "Y-yeah, I guess so. I've been on missions before, though on my own. I've never done a team mission before, or one that I am the leader for," Lilith commented. She knew the others probably weren't happy to have someone who was never a leader before. But, all of the leaders had to start somewhere after all.

[/bg]

TqfxWEl.png

"That's for sure. Not really much of a team player are you Lilly?"

Rolar was inside the transport alongside the others. Haruhi was sitting beside Layth, Raychyl was sitting as far away from Isra and Noburu as possible. However, even beneath her mask, Rolar knew where her eyes were looking. Erik was busy scrubbing a stain out of a shirt that he seemed to have brought with him. As for himself... Rolar found himself facing dead into the blue eyes of the Ice Queen.

"You know Haruhi, this is actually the only mission I've ever been on myself. Well one that the school sent me on anyway. But I guess it shouldn't be too hard to see why."

Rolar felt like it was time to poke some fun at his "adversary." After all, Rolar, a leader type who dislikes being told what to do, is being told what to do by the girl who follows her orders exactly and who does not work well with people? Well...

"It's a perfect storm ain't it Lilly? Well don't worry, I'll stay out of your way. Unless... We could make a trade. I don't want to follow YOUR orders, and YOU don't want to GIVE orders. So, and this is just a possibility, you and I swap places. I lead the team, and you work solo. It's a win-win situation!"

His tone was entirly that of one trying to make a light joke. Not at all wanting to truly upset her, he just wanted to get under her skin a little. It was just playful teasing. He didn't hate her, but he just.. She always was so different than him. It just... He couldn't explain why he did these things if he wanted to. So he blamed it on their distinct differences

Suddenly, a voice came from behind apparently chastising Yoko for her complaints. Unfortunately for the girl, just because she was anxious about the mission didn't mean she didn't have it in her to get annoyed.

"Oi! If yer gonna fuckin' eavesdrop, at least fucking listen on all of it before buttin' in! The fuck are you, anyway?"

Growling that out with narrowed eyes, obviously times of stress didn't help her sailor-mouth. Who was this pretty-girl to just pop up from out of nowhere? She didn't like those types; too—well, pretty. The kind that typically didn't have an issue with waltzing up to random strangers and conversing or befriending them. The kind the didn't have to worry about burning someone that got too close—not that Yoko was bitter, or anything. Where did she come from, though? Was she even in the office with the rest of them? Yoko sure as hell didn't take note of her. Then again, Yoko spent most of her time in there curled up on the ground next to Rino. It wasn't all that surprising.

The girl soon introduced herself to the two, which didn't make the girl seem any less random or suspicious. Something about a special forces? Was she military? Great. Another professional like the damnable ninja. That, or she was high. Wait, she didn't look too much older than Yoko herself; maybe Rino's age. Like hell she was military! But what was she, then? Wait—KIA? Yep—Definitely high with how Yoko saw it.

"No... Can't say I do... drunk chick..."

Replying to the girl's rhetorical question regarding introducing herself in such a way "feeling good", she went on to state that the girl felt that the assignment was a bit above not only Yoko's, but Rino's level as well. this didn't exactly put her at ease, but it didn't exactly confirm her suspicions as it just sounded like the girl believed them to be weak, which ticked Yoko off slightly, in all honesty. That, and the "Onee-chan" bit while puffing out her chest. Yoko's wasn't all that large, but it wasn't like she was bigger!

"Sure, girly... You're about as much of an Onee-chan with those as Rino is." Yoko scoffed and remarked that, shooting a glance at both the girls' chests to point out exactly what she meant by those.

Rino, however didn't seem to particularly enjoy being butted in on as she began to berate the girl for interrupting her. Well, actually she was somewhat berating the both of them. First, she simply claimed that the elite ranks weren't so far as Yoko seemed to believe, which the girl severely doubted, but then the Rhino seemingly grew tired of Yoko's hysterics and told her to shut up and just burn what she needed to. Was she actually overthinking this? Was there really nothing fishy with the situation currently?

"Bullshit they do! Ya' just said earlier that if we both jumped tha' fuckin' ninja that we might, keyword might, be able to take him!"

Though just as Rino wasn't done running her mouth, Yoko wasn't yet done arguing. Fortunately, regardless of if they were done or not, they'd have to be as their team's leader appeared and began giving a briefing; it, unlike most of what else was said, gave her some peace of mind. A forest was good for her. It meant she could just burn everything. She didn't care about nature if it meant she'd live. Yoko still wasn't trusting this mission. It was too weird with too little information on why they were chosen. Hopefully the man would finish his briefing so they could just leave.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's not a matter of how much distance you walk... though, for the record, switching those walks to jogs might help you keep up. Flying nor lightning will completely replace the need for exercise."

Huffing at that, Noburu didn't even waste time heading to four. The kitsune had been remaining rather quiet, to which he was glad. She could be panicking like the white-haired delinquent was in the hanger they passed on the way. That squad would have their hands full if that girl couldn't keep herself together, though at least her unease showed she had some level of perception. Yoko was, after all, suspicious of this mission. Why would they put someone like her in the same operation as someone so capable such as him? It didn't make sense. Well—unless you thought outside of the box.

The other team would have its fair share of troubles as well. The headmistress's daughter, no matter how much favoritism she showed, wasn't fit to be a leader. Hell, the girl panicked if you so much as grazed her physically. Then there were the miscreants like Rolar there too. He wanted so much to be a leader, but Noburu had learned over the years that flame-users rarely made suitable leaders. They were too fiery and passionate; they favored blasting through their obstacles rather than pausing to think about the situation. Don't get him wrong, they made worthy adversaries on a battlefield, but that was it. They more often than not specialized in brutish, destructive power. A few tanks and nothing else wouldn't accomplish that much.

Soon, the chopper was fueled and equipped. It was ready to go and Noburu didn't waste much time whistling for Raychyl to load onto it. Takashi took his seat, leaned back, shut his eyes and folded his arms across his chest. It would be a bit before they reached their drop-off point, and he knew that it was always best going in with as much energy in reserve as possible.

Kimi couldn't help but chuckle at the two's responses. She was surprised, really, they at least could get angry. "Oh, my, aren't you two quite feisty. I hope you can pour that much anger when you're fighting against the beasts, otherwise complaining isn't going to help you. Standing here wondering what's the point of this mission, if there's anything shady about it or if you can or not beat a shinobi isn't going to help you. Either way, we're all being forced to do this. I bet me and any of my sisters, except Yasu, would be very argumentative against this assignment, but it's not like we can just turn our backs on it and say we won't do it." She said with a teasing tone. The girl with pink hair turned her face away from the two, smiling. It seemed like she was as much of a victim as either of them. She just didn't really see a point in being angry about it unless you could use it against the beasts. These two were thinking far too much. She wasn't expecting them to be this angry over her intruding.

Anger didn't help. Confusion, much less. If the situation was like this before the mission even started, chances were it was going to be a lot worse down in the field. One of the girls said she had seen some action. A bit of action. Surely, just a bit of action wasn't enough to be useful as experience against Monsters. If anything, it just made people overconfident. Still, Kimi thought that adding anything on that would just cause the two to get even angrier. "Believe it or not, girl, I'm dead. This body right here belongs to my sister, Kamiko. You could say she's letting me borrow it. Not that she likes it, but she has no choice. Also, it's not that inconsistent, each sister has exactly twenty-four hours of control over this body. The Wheel of Fortune turns at exactly five-o'-clock in the morning. There are many stories about us, I'm sure, but not even half of them are true." She explained to the girls, not that they were likely to listen.

She turned towards the girl who claimed that Kimi was talking about honor or valor. She simply shook her head to her. "Though I admire honor and am drawn to honesty, I actually don't think it matters when we're fighting beasts who'd rather tear us apart. Valuing your life is more important. Also, it's not like they'd kill you with their own hands. No... It'd be far more interesting for them if you lost control, became a beast. That way, they can study you beforehand. You both are far too innocent. When you're fighting something that can rip your spine out of your back with their bare hands, I'm pretty sure you'll not be thinking about whether or not this was a trap or anything like that. No... You'll be fighting for your life." That situation... Oh, that situation. All of the sisters had seen that situation. Where your life flashes in front of you and you fear for your life. Kimi couldn't help but smirk at it's thought. It was dark, almost creepy, but she knew very well what fighting for your life meant. Ayano would've killed far, far many more people if her mother hadn't stopped her. And yet, she just felt like things could have gone much worse. She still wondered what happened to her sister.

Sighing, she turned her back on both girls and noticed that there was a man looking at the three of them during the argument. He had introduced himself, talked briefly about the mission's objectives and the other specifics, but Kimi didn't even notice. In fact, she continued the argument even though he was just there. The pink-haired girl started to wonder why they had to dispose of the bodies. Why? If they're dead, they're already useless, there's no point to ditching them in a lake or something. Well, orders were orders. If she had learned anything, it was that complaining never you got you anywhere. Doing things was easier. What she was worried about, was that the next to take control was Tomoko and that girl was troublesome. In fact, she wouldn't want to get involved in any of this. Sighing another time, she turned back to the girls. "Baiting them somewhere else and dealing with the monsters alone is a more safe course of action, but to do that, we need to make sure that the other groups will already be in combat." Kimi followed the man as they made way to transport. "Do we know anything about how they're housing these monsters? Containment cells, magic fields, any info at it at all?" She asked. This was important. Depending on how they were holding the beasts in one place, they could either take them all out in one single assault or take them out slowly, being forced to fight them one by one. In either cases, it was far better if they were facing just the monsters and not the monsters and allied humans. "I advise on letting the girls do the bait. Let them use their powers to attract the attention of the soldiers. As long as they just keep running, they should have the advantage. While that, the rest of us can go into the base and kill each monster. Disposing of their bodies is the hardest part, though. If this is a fortified base of operations, it might be hard to take the bodies out of there unnoticed." Kimi started to brainstorm a little as she walked besides the man called Arthur. She had seen no operations like these, but she had some knowledge on how to get themselves into enemy territory and out safely. When she was in the war in the front lines, this would usually be her mission, along with a group of six people. Go in, take out a specific monster and then go out.

Sighing a bit Rino ignores the remark on her breasts..well no she actually redirects it, in an unexpected way. "Huh..so you've been feel'n me up while I sleep to size check?...to think you...a child porn..well romance novel, reader would go so far." Turning her attention to what Yoko was upset about. "Ora...kana kana..we all can die, and yeah Yoko, guess what, we drew the fucked straw, and SS ranks A, B, S, we all can fuck'n die..now what? Want to cry? Run? Rebel? Yare..yare.." Staying against the wall, Rino rolls her eyes with a huff.

"Tch you are as shitty of a soldier as me and the rest, and most of the others..we are so unpredictable we may get the job done..and worthless enough we won't be missed." Laughing a bit bitterly the Yakuza girl smiles beneath her neck ring. "So yeah, it might be just what you are thinking, and their ain't a goddamn thing you can do about it..cry, hora, hora..die. Or burn the sons of bitches..we fight, we live, we die..I lived on the street, this was my life well before they got their hands on me..least now I can burn whats beating me..I couldn't when I hid rolls of old bread..so like I said, stop thinking about it..You'll be fighting monsters, thats the supplies she was talking about."

Finished with her own opinions, she confirms what Yoko had feared, then adds to it..but offers a little last bit of reassurance. "The best of what we have is going in first..trust that maid to have us some news, maybe the damn ninja as well..they and that fox girl will be in far much more danger than we are..now get it together..or I'll leave the Templar to do that.." Rino herself never muched liked the Templar, after all they were who collected her for the Army..even if they were mostly nice to her..

With the officers arrival, and the girls own much longer talk that stated as much as she herself said, Rino pinches her nose with her right hand, releasing her seals briefly. "..fucking hell giving me a headache..Ora...its not like we can't BURN the bodies.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching his officer talk briefly, the Templar considers correcting the man about the landmass but doesn't. He had heard many stories about British Officers..and a Templar was taught to..do a few things to gain a commanders co-operation willingly, that was easier than carrying out an inquisition when the man beside you was more likely to turn against you. "I Wouldn't worry too much Sir Chamberlain, and you can call me Sieg. I'm a Templar, monk class. I specialize in healing, and hand to hand combat, sir! I would not worry on finding them, I trust the recon unit to finish its job. What concerns me more is the unit attacking the cultists. I Also was contacted by Isra she'll use a coded comm when she has data." Pausing for a bit, he remembers what his trainer had said. Some battles must be fought, and some must be thought. Hearing the other womans talk and explination, the Templar briefly concentrates chi into his right hand, forming a sword like blade.

"Study them huh? Thats rich coming from a defiled creature like you..let me be clear here...abomination..we do not sacrifice unless it is to set an example to what the price of failure and corruption is...and you already stand very close to crossing that line..given what you are." Dismissing the blade, he does however answer the question. "Thats on the recon team, the two of their number have been used often enough to have offical codenames, one has the ability to pick up electrical signitures the other is a goddamn ninja. They are going in, while we sleep they'll be scouting..hopefully we can somehow co-ordinate an attack..for now we have to trust in them..otherwise we have little data.." While he wasn't as fatalist as the fireusers, well one was upset, the other was just in a hurry to go kill things..he also wasn't happy with the mission details..but they had a good team on point..didn't they? Regardless, he seemed to very much dislike his new comrade in arms, but it was likely not just him, so much as the order as a whole, her power in a matter was a form of heresey, and a pact, while of humans, it was still unnatural.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noticing both the Ninja and Kitsune, Isra gives a nod to the pilot, taking off from the pad, they dropped below the island with speed. Having the pilot press the speaker system, she begins to speak.

"Pardon the noise. Helicopters are but so silent. We are one hour away from the destination, looking at the map, I am assuming with the location, they are at Keevil Airfield, it was given up in the retreats and force concentrations some years ago after being modernized, and had a number of prefabs set in there and the nearby town.." Holding a map up for the pair to see through the window door that lead to the forward cabin section. "It fits the profile of whats needed, we'll be using the Radio ear peices, set to UHF station 531. We'll drop in ten miles from the base, the other forces will be dropping further out, and while they get to sleep and dine, we shall infiltrate and cut the head off the snake. How well they do their job depends how well we do ours, we shall mark enemy positions, and find out the conditions of the monster supply and Enemy force housing. I will not tolerate failure or laziness.." Pausing briefly to let that sink in, the maid continues.

"We shall not assist with those missions however..we shall attempt making contact with the two other teams and cordinating an attack, during that time, or the hours proceading, we have fifthteen men and women who must die..I assume five for each of us. Data should be retrived, or erased on site..if we decide to erase, I can do this task easily. Are their any questions before I continue?" Looking at the files herslef, some information was spotty some was very detailed, the most so were among the research staff, and a few commanders. She was as effective with planning as she was with cleaning..but just as with the later, inflexable.

Last edited:
[bg=white]

Lilith turned back to Rolar after looked over at Haruhi when the short girl had spoken. She listened to what he had to say, Lilith didn't take it as a joke. "Rolar, I was chosen to be leader and I am going to stay leader. This isn't a joke, this is a real mission and my mother chose who came as well as who leads for a reason. I will not just give up the leadership role and hand it over to you."

The girl wasn't being mean, she was being serious; something that Rolar usually didn't do, but Lilith had her reasons for being serious. It's not like Rolar was the headmistress's daughter after all. "You may not like me Rolar, but we we're asked to do the mission this way and this is how we are going to do it."

She let out a light breath of air to cool herself off; a faint puff of cold air seemed to come out. She wasn't yelling at the boy, but she was being a bit harsh for what he had said, she knew that. "Sorry, I apologize but I'm not changing my role even if you don't feel comfortable about me leading." If she gave up before she even tried to be a leader, her mother would be very disappointed in her. She looked away out at the window while they left the floating island where the school was located and headed for their destination.

"When we arrive and land, we will head out on foot so we don't rise any suspicion by any kind of vehicle," Lilith spoke, her eyes glancing over at Rolar who happened to be sitting across from her. He really seemed to hate her. Yes, they were opposites in regards to their magic and most likely personality as well but she didn't try to make him hate her. She would be fine with trying to get along with him, though then again, she still didn't really need any friends. They were a bit too distracting in many ways.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi looked between Rolar and Lilith, they seemed to be having something going on between each other though it might not be something good. Hopefully, that wouldn't cause problems during the mission.Though, it would be better if it was a good connection but that didn't seem to be the case. "I'm fine with you leading Lilith," Haru commented. "Every leader starts somewhere." It was true.

Haruhi then looked back over at Layth, she figured it would most likely not talk very much. He wasn't one for conversation though sometimes she did wish he would talk to her more. "Layth," Haruhi muttered, she wondered what he was thinking about everything and the mission. She was also hoping to get him to interact more at least with her; the only person he usually talked to was Arthur. Not that talking to Arthur was bad, she liked Arthur but he needed to branch out more. And just maybe that branching out could bring Layth closer to Haruhi.

The team also needed to get used to being around each other and quickly. They had a mission they had to work together on, so they needed to be able to act like a team. It wouldn't take much longer to arrive at the nearest town and from there they would head for their camp where they would probably do some recon and sleep over night.

[/bg]

Huffing at the bubbly girl's response, it was obvious Yoko didn't like it much. Regardless of if the girl actually was military or not, she sure as hell had the mentality for it. Just do as you're told and don't worry about. Well, that wasn't something Yoko could do, at least not in a situation like this. Now, she always knew that she'd get assigned to missions and the like. That wasn't the problem. Yoko planned to just go along blindly with them to, but that was only because she expected to be assigned missions that fit her skill level, not get sent along as possibly a meatshield.

"Maybe you are military... Sure got the brains for it..."

With that remark, Rino quickly took the aggravation off the "ghost girl". How dare she say that in front of people! None of her porn was about children—Wait! No! Comics! They were comics, damn it! But discussing Yoko's stash publicly happened to be the least infuriating thing that the swindler said to her.

"ONCE! AND YOU FUCKIN' KNOW IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Gritting her teeth in anger, Yoko didn't respond well to what else the girl said, even if she did try to reassure her in the end. By now her hair was immolated and the flames were almost turning blue. "Fuck you both!" She exclaimed aggressively waving a dismissive hand at the two as she turned her back to them, getting a bit of distance between her and the others.

She wasn't a soldier. She was just a girl. She never asked to have these kinds of abilities; she still didn't want them. Unfortunately, no one cared. The brass just wanted shit done and everyone else was a god damn puppet that acted without thinking. Yoko didn't mind doing that—She didn't care if she had to be a bit of a lapdog. But this assignment; it felt like she was getting thrown to the dogs. The "Ghost Girl's" suggestion didn't help her think otherwise, either.

"OH! Yeah, great fucking idea, Sarge. Fuck'em! Let them take all the bullets! Why not!" The yankee scoffed at the supposed dead girl and leaned against the wall with arms folded, still with her back towards the group. Things were not going well...

"Do not speak to me as if I am your subordinate, woman. My only concerns are your capabilities with stealth and the girl's ability to assassinate. Walking a lot and kind of flying aren't enough to infiltrate a secure facility or area. And while illusions may help you get close to a target, it won't do much to assist you in actually putting a knife in their back."

Commenting his thoughts on the matter, Noburu didn't seem to be worried for his side of the operations; as if that was a surprise. The maid he had not known for being subtle and the kitsune—Well, she panicked when she read a bit of that yankee's smut comics. Was she really capable of taking a life? There was also the other teams. While it was true that their success depended on his own team's, he didn't think that was entirely so. Some of the others were smart enough to notice, though others were just running along blindly; they could end up dead. They probably would end up dead. While they would need to rely on the three's reconnaissance, they would only truly survive if they were strong enough themselves. All Noburu, the maid or the kitsune would be doing is giving them more to go off of and slightly less to worry about.

"Well, the second team isn't going to be assaulting the facility that ours and the first team will. We'd have to finish up fast and hurry over to their position, or I could always leave after the parameters are dealt with and make it there with time to spare. Then again, we're not really required to support the other teams physically, are we?"

TqfxWEl.png

There she goes again making s big deal out of a joke! Why does she take everything so literally! Her personality was as cold as her powers, even the part about not being touched. It was all just so infuriating!

"Alright fine, whatever you want. Your loss. I'm a man of my word, so I'm going to fight the cult. But I recall my only promise was to FIGHT. I never promised to fight alongside anyone. I'll stay the night, but while they are still able to walk around, they will be a threat to people. I'm heading off on my own to take care of as many as I can.

Uuurgh! She's infuriating sometimes! But it's not her fault at all... She's not responsible for what happened. She's only doing what she was told to do by her mother... And the Old Man always said that was something you must do. She made him angry eventually... always happened. Maybe it was the whole magic thing, maybe it was because their personalities were so different, hell maybe it was because she was doing the right thing by following her mother, but Rolar felt things were being done wrong. That sense of contradiction just really got on his nerves. He couldn't stand it anymore

Rolar took a breath. He was getting too upset here. It was just so irritating. But he was being a little antagonistic himself. He had to apologize to her, or at least explain himself a bit.

Look, I'm not... It's not, you or your leadership I question. It's the procedure. It's a lot of other things. And unless I can do it myself, then I never really know if it's been done. It has nothing to do with you so...

Rolar looked down at the floor with a sigh.

"Huh, guess I look like the bad guy now. Damn."

Rolar sat quietly for the rest of the ride. It was obvious that he did not want to talk, which was odd, considering that he was usually one who loved to talk and joke around. Things just were not going his way at all.

Last edited:
Layth

The transport bumped slightly causing a slightly rough ride, the group recoiled along with the sudden shifts of weight... The typical amount of turbulence when flying through the clouds. In spite of the man keeping to himself, eyes closed with a fist lightly prompting up his head Layth overheard Lilith and Rolar's little quarrel; really they were like a old married couple. In spite of their arguing he kept to himself, even with Haruhi in the copter with him. Right now, his mind was focused on the mission. They were tasked with taking out the mages who sought contracts with beasts, which meant they'd likely be dangerous, very dangerous. His eyes slowly opened once he recalled Haruhi's earlier statement, she was scared, and honestly he could not take that away from her. At any moment something could happen that could lead to their death, not only them... But their other squads as well. Golden eyes looked to Haruhi when she spoke his name, and he looked over to Rolar, then Lilith.

"So, you don't trust your allies then?" Layth spoke breaking a brief silence after Rolar's last statement. Layth's piercing glare was now on the fire mage, watching intently, his head was still prompt up by his fist. "This isn't my first mission Rolar... And I can tell you right now, that kind of talk gets teams killed." Though his words were harsh, he kept his usual calm aura about him. "One stray could lead to the downfall of an operation, even a war..." Eyes shifted from the man to look out the window of the helicopter. "Put trust in your allies, because we are putting our trust in you." That's all there was to it. If everyone worked together, then the operation should go smoothly. He looked towards Haruhi, was that what she wanted? She at times in spite of her great strength always seemed so unsure... Well, in the least that's why he was there. He moved a arm and wrapped it around her shoulder before bringing her in. "We will get this done, and we will go home." He spoke looking out of the window once more.

Arthur

So much arguing, and before the mission even began... Arthur stopped abruptly and turned to look towards his squad, they all had good deal of potential, he could see it... No feel it but they lacked a sense of unity. That one eye for a moment gazed at all of them in silence before parting lips to speak. "I don't think I have to mention again who is in charge here, do I?" Arthur spoke, voice demanding in tone as he placed a hand on his hip... He really did not want to make a show of his powers, but if need be he would to drive the point home.

"You may not like each other, but I will be frank, I do not care. Until this mission is over you are all a family. We have a valuable mission, eradicating these special beasts to ensure contracts are not written... If we fail then that increases the chances of the battle squad of getting overrun and quite possibly killed." Turning about once more he thought to himself for a moment. He recalled their suggestions and tried to compile the best route to take in his head. These beasts were likely very dangerous and powerful seeing how these mages have taken the time to harvest them specifically. Separating the mages from the beasts was indeed a good idea... But they had no idea how they were being held, rather it be cages or in the nearby forest. Eyes narrowed before he began speaking. "Siegfried, you, Erik and I will be the bait." Turning around he looked towards Rino and Yoko. "I wager these ladies could generate enough heat to reduce the corpses to ashes, taking care of our disposing problem." He grinned lightly before ultimately looking towards Kimi, she was a interesting one... Her magic was not much like the others, but having been in the military... Or least one of them being in the military, perhaps she had the leadership to see to the destruction of the beasts. "Kimi, your endeavor will be making sure these two don't cause a wildfire. I am sure you are up for the task, yes?" Arthur smiled lightly looking towards the girl.

[bg=white]

Lilith was about to say something back when Rolar came shooting back with his comments, but his last one about him being the bad guy now suddenly prevented any words from coming out of her mouth. It was then that Layth spoke up, he was correct, but Lilith had no doubt that Rolar wasn't really going to listen.

"Lovers quarrel," a soft voice said, belonging to Haruhi who seemed to be watching the little fight between Lilith and Rolar.

Surprisingly a sudden blush fell over Lilith's face, something that wasn't seen on the ice users face normally. In fact, it was rare for the girl to lose her composure all together. "H-Haruhi! What are you talking about? There is no such thing between any of us. The only couple here is you and Layth."

Now Haruhi was blushing and of course not to mention the fact that he had wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to him. "C-c-couple?" Did they look like a couple? Haru would love to be a couple with Layth, but the man new nothing about love and relationships at all. He probably would never notice her feelings at all. And, this was a mission they were beginning, they shouldn't be talking about romance. Wait, it was Haruhi who started it…Well, it really did look like a lovers quarrel between Lilith and Rolar after all.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi was lost in her thoughts now, thinking about Layth and her, and anything else that could appear in that girls head. She glanced over at Layth, blushing a bit. He had told her that they would be fine during the mission and make it back home. He was kind, too kind even though he didn't realize it. It always got her heart pounding. She had nodded in response before, but now the girl was too worked up about being called a couple.

It was then that the helicopter shook a bit more and Haruhi found herself holding onto Layth's shirt in her hand again to steady herself. Maybe they did look like a couple a little bit? Or, at least on Haruhi's side. Layth probably didn't even think about that at all and wouldn't even be affected by what Lilith had said. But, Haruhi was embarrassed.

"We're not a coup…" But Haruhi was cut off by Lilith.

"We should be arriving soon," She had said, trying to shake off the embarrassment and forget about it like it never happened. The girls were then quiet after that, but both of them couldn't help but look over at the guy that was mentioned about being with them, then suddenly look away.

A short while later the helicopter landed and they were free to get out. They needed to head for their destination by foot now, so it was going to take some walking.

[/bg]

Last edited:
Kimi couldn't help but laugh at the remarks of the two girls as they continued the discussion. Suddenly, the conversation took a turn for the weird as the girl mentioned that the other one had felt her breasts. It was almost funny if it wasn't tragic. Well, actually, it was funny because it was tragic. "I should be more careful then, since we have a complete pervert here." The pink-haired girl laughed again and this time placed her hand on her mouth as she did so. Still, it was an interesting group, there was no doubt about that. They had potential. They just needed to get past the "asking too many questions" phase. After all, if they were going to enroll in the military, either being forced or not, they needed to learn how to receive orders and simply do it without caring for the reasons. Kimi couldn't help but sigh. She knew it was bad that she was like this, but it simply was engraved in her. Her parents taught her to be like this. And her sister was just far worse. These people were lucky that it wasn't either Tomoko or Yasu who were in control right now. Else they would actually have managed to start off a big battle.

Kimi, though, she could handle it. Getting hate was a normal thing for her, specially since she was always very unwelcome anywhere she went. She didn't care though, and she would usually get through people's defenses without much difficulty. She knew they would understand her with time. Maybe they wouldn't, but if it came to that, she couldn't do much about it. She delved in thought until suddenly, a templar spoke up from the group. With his sword aimed at her, he stated that she was as much of a monster as those they were going to kill, and that she was actually wrong about the military preferring to test over effectively finishing off the monsters. She sighed. It was clear that this man was poisoned by ideals forced onto him by a corrupt Order. He wasn't at fault, though. She wished she could share what happened with her to everyone so that people understood that, right now, humanity was so desperate that anything that helped against the enemies was welcomed with arms wide open. "You don't know much about our story do you, templar?" She said in a monotone. It almost sounded like a revolted voice. How? How come people didn't understand what she or all of the sisters had to go through? Well, it wasn't their fault.

She took a deep breath, the pink-haired girl. Right now, nothing mattered. She just had to focus on the mission. "Bullets are far better than monsters, if I dare say. However, maybe you're right." She said as she then turned to Arthur, who started explaining what strategy they would be employing. Everything was going well, except... Arthur wanted her to take care of the two girls. She sighed again. "Sure. I could easily take care of the two to make sure nothing goes completely wrong. The only problem is, during the day of the mission, I won't be there. It'll be Tomoko and though she's strong and she can manage to kill the monsters with fair ease, if you somehow convince her to do that, she has no leadership abilities whatsoever. It would be better to leave her as the bait. We can wait, though. You can try to speak with her and see if she understands, but I just doubt she'll go along with it." This was the problem. Right here, it was the pink-haired sister, but next in line was the youngest of the trouble trio. And the most problematic too. If anything, it was easier to deal with Ayano than it was to deal with Tomoko. If someone managed to convince her, though, then just maybe things would go smoothly. These powers were, at the same time, a curse and a blessing. It was just too hard to manage it all by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.