Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layth

It's true, Layth did have very little understanding in the ways of love and relationships. He has been told he was loved before, then right after struck down and forced to do unspeakable things... Each time the thoughts seeped into his mind they ate away at him like a cancer of sorts, leaving behind holes. There is truth in the statement, 'You never really forget.' Layth's notions of love were twisted at a young age, being made to feel love came in so many different forms, places. Snapping his mind back to where he was he thought about what he had mentioned to Rolar. Some of the words may have been harsh, but the world was harsh and it was always best to learn that reality from an ally and not an enemy. When the helicopter experienced some brief turbulence he could feel Haruhi's hand pressed against his chest, before grasping onto his shirt's fabric. Right after leaving the Black Wolves this much contact may have bothered him... But thanks to Arthur's kindness he was able to separate those vile deeds from simple contact. In actuality, he did not mind feeling Haruhi's frame against his own... It was a nice change having someone against you that you can trust, not one you had to worry about for the rest of the night. There was silence until the helicopter had landed at their destination, when it did so Layth stood gently removing his arm away from Haruhi's shoulders.

"At this point on, we are in hostile territory. Best keep an eye out." He spoke before pulling at the sliding door. The cool night breeze hit him as he took a step out onto the soft dirt below. Turning briefly he took out both his and Haruhi's bag, slinging his own over his shoulder. Stepping away from the helicopter, it's spinning blades caused his hair and jacket to whip around wildly. Golden hues quickly surveyed the area to ensure there were no beasts about.

Arthur

Looking towards Kimi the man gave a light nod... That's right, she was prone to switching bodies with her sisters, which meant the longer the mission carried out, the more chances he'd get to meet the family... He did not mind that exactly, just that meant he'd have to factor in their personalities, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Arthur parted lips to speak in reply. "Tomoko is it? Well, that could prove troublesome." Arthur stated absently, thinking for a moment. After a brief ponder he nodded. "Right, then you and I have a lot of catching up to do don't we? On the way to the stockpile I'd like for you to tell me about your sisters, give me details." The British man replied with a smile.

"Unfortunately I do not have Intel about your siblings, so your words will have to do; and fear not, I am sure I can talk some sense into Tomoko... In the very least die trying." He grinned lightly stepping in front of the helicopter. Pulling the sliding door to the side he prompted them to get in. "In you go you lot."

All this was making Raychyl's head spin.

Round and round and round, just like the helicopter blades, as they flew towards their destination.

So Raychyl was going to have to kill?...

That didn't sound super hard... It might not be...

It wouldn't be as painful as the other time...

There's no way it could be as painful.

So many measure put into preventing that.

No sir, not more painful...

That's enough of that.

But as they landed, and were ready to head off to scout the area they would be infiltrating, Raychyl had a few questions.

*Poof*

This time it was actually Isra that appeared in the smoke. While it made her uncomfortable, Raychyl felt that it would make Noboru feel better to have to tell Isra what to do than himself. SO, that's why she picked the scary maid.

"If I may ask on this one's behalf, we are to infiltrate the the enemy base, eliminate the 15 targets, retrieve any data we can, then destroy that which we can't. Then regroup with the others?"

Raychyl had been spaced out for the most of this conversation, so she reaaaally needed to know what was going on, seeing as how they were about to embark.

(OOC be funny if its the most normal of the sisters when its time to kill the monsters though I'm interested in seeing more of them along the way given the other teams are minus the stealth at least meant to stay overnight some place....and I think the monk will show her a little kindness.)

Pausing a bit Sieg looks at the girl, at first he was going to snap at her, but hearing his officers order, and the girls own words, he takes a deep breath, and rather than barking an order or an insult as his face wanted to show..the Templar nods his head. "By your Command, Sir." What would his holiness do.. "...Well then tell it to me, you and all your sisters..souls should find peace and not be chained to the mortal coil. If you, any of you wish to speak of it, then as a Templar I will listen and give advice or opinion. If you wish to speak of it, I shall have the time to listen...fuck all else to do..so what do yah say." Bowing his head to the one that was now Kimi, his words seemed...earnest, that he really would converse with them all..they might have been an abomination of sorts..but they weren't demons..and so many people sharing one body..that had to be hell in its own way..never mind how they ended up that way. "I'm ready to leave whenever sir..And, you, if you want to take up my offer, I'll be sitting other the motor housing, should drown out anyone hearing us speak." Hopping aboard he was prepped and ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rino staring dumb founded, felt..honestly a little bad..about what she did to Yoko, briefly reaching a hand out as if to stop the girl..words however won't come out of her mouth. "..goddamnit..." Sighing heavily, she didn't know how to comfort the girl and the Templar ignoring the both seemed to have the right of it..it would take time for the two hot heads to calm themselves.. though Rino wasn't prepaired to leave it like that. "Tch..fucking dumbass.." Tapping the girl gently on the back of the head, Rino searches for the best words she can. "Just shut ta hell up..I'll watch yer back as best as I can..though I ain't happy with just burn'n bodies...lets burn a few fuckers, get yah a tat ehh?.." Placing a shoulder on Yoko's back, former Yakuza tries to reassure her roomate. "Hey lets go. Chopper is waiting." She would either way follow the troubled younger one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ohohoho...Would I ever speak down to someone in such a manner Mister Noburu, though I do think if you have time to be concerned withothers, you should be with yourself." Spitting that reply back to him acidly she hears his next remark in regards to the kitsune and her knife, though he also seemed to use blades. As long as they finished the mission, and followed her guidelines, she didn't really care what they did.

In an almost contemptous voice, she replies in kind. "I do not have to regress to such,..savagery..but what can you expect from a relic...do not be concerned about me, I'll be boiling tea while you are still waiting to sneak down a hall...regardless..I care not what you think..either of you, you have a job and you will finish it..or...well hopefully you are dead.." Narrowing her eyes from within the cockpit, it was clear she was taking this mission very seriously. "I would not be so sure who is attacking what, that is why we are going in first, seeing where it was..I should also add our targets are also assigned to these area's and positions likely..we have to kill them before they can orginize a proper resistance.."

Thinking on his questioning on the orders, she has half a mind to say, shes not the boss after him, why was he asking her..but that wouldn't be propper her station. Chuckling lightly and putting the map down from the glass, the maid continues to speak, swiftly outlining her plan. "First we must conduct a proper recon, we have five primary targets each, plus there are others of interest likely. Some are among the science and military aspects of hte group..more than a few we have bare basic information on, as soon as we hit the ground, I can tell where most of them are..the closer the better, but I'll be able to sense if they are mostly in the town, or the airbase..I'm betting heavily on the later...and oh, indeed Raychyl..that is what we are doing in short.."

Hoping the pair had at least memorized part of the map, Isra notices a red light flash on the helicopters HUD before it as quickly goes away, she had to finish with these two, and see if she was right on what it appeared to be. "Once I know for sure where they are, we'll plan out our routes, scout, and gather what intel we can, and rendezvous back at the dropoff point..from there we'll pick our targets. I expect well three have our own means of doing this..I give us two hours to gain the bare basic information..knowing the two other leaders they'll attack at daybreak, or even before knowing one of them..so out mission is to kill our targets, then we shall assist where and when able..in general however we should try and escape..we are in more danger after all...only when we have some information will I allow the plan to be carried out and the information passed..with luck maybe they'll be in the same general location..once we discover any sort of intel we'll relay what we have to the two teams and work on getting into position..some of our hits should be carried out pre-emptively, some as the attack starts, and some during, we also must insure the enemy has no means of escape..I would rather we had three days for this, but someone in oprations seems to have an interesting foresight in how military operations work.."

Sighing a bit at least it likely wasn't a major threat...

Turning her attention to the pilots, the explain having been detected briefly by an airsearch radar, but almost as quickly the singal had lost them.. Nodding and keeping her own eye on the display, they were fourty-five minutes out. Shutting out the two to speak as they seen fit the trip is over quickly, they had landed much closer, and almost instantly, Isra picks up the electrical signitures. "..they are largely in the old base..faint signitures in the town..maybe beyond..It seems the town is being used to house the lower ranks..shifts..strong signitures from the base.." As if staring..beyong what eyes could, small sparks seem to flicker in her one shown eye, then vanishes..

"..Unless there is objections...Kitsune..you can scout the village..see where they are sleeping..any defenses..patrol routes, any thing useful..Noburu, I want you to search the hangars..I suspect thats where the beasts or labs will be..work logs may be there..plus I shouldn't have to tell you learning where the trapping and holding grounds are...I will investigate the old tower and barracks for much the same information..remember..do not be detected..we aren't here to kill anyone.." Smiling a bit at that she laughs lightly, covering her mouth partly in a lady like fashion.

"..Yet."

Waiting to hear any objections or complaints, she expects this to meet everyones approval...if not it didn't matter..she already decided where she would go, unless the ninja insisted on her taking the hangars.

(OOC ..anyways nothing too detailed needs to be from your patrols unless you wanted, we are just setting up the basics to where things are, other teams do there own thing, you two can also just bring "reports" and I'll make all the shit up. Backing them up I'm also leaving in the air. I'll also make names and such for all 15 targets if need be, unless you want to name your own five.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanhile in the base, a confused Radar Operator looks up at an officer of some sort judging by the face his set of clothing was nicer, yet civil, he turns his own head to yet another man and asks. "What is this?..its your radar, tell me at once what this is..there should be no patrols around here! You and you Emplo" Before he can finish a hand lands on his shoulder, the other man, who was in an office suit from the looks of it.

Smiling thinly the man was clean shaved, brown hair, blue eyes, very well clothed, and knew at once helicopters were in the are, in truth he knew hours before they were even airborne..these idiots would serve their purpose..he already had the Data..and there was one..small thing he wanted to see happen more than any other. "Oh its just a simple weather effect, my good friends, why after today, you all shall rise to a new realm. Today, you shall ascend..rest easy my brothers. I shall Return on the morrow with news."

Of course it was a lie, in part..some of them would ascend into heaven tomorrow, if such a place exsisted..for whatever reason the mysterious figure was more than happy to allow the helicopters to pass without the slightest bit of trouble, and inside of the scanners.

Last edited:
Kimi followed after Arthur as he suddenly spoke with calm about how it would be troublesome. Oh, he has absolutely no idea. It was extremely troublesome. So much that she felt like maybe she should just give up some times. However, she wouldn't do so while Kamiko was fighting. If the weakest of all sister was trying her best, then it was just their obligation to do the same. As she was ready to make her way into the helicopter, though, the templar suddenly spoke up to her. Turning towards him as she was on the ramp, she heard his words and... Offered him a smile. "You're kind. Thanks for at least understanding. Let's make a deal, then. I'll tell you my part of the story. If it gets you interested, you can ask the other sisters about their views." Saying that, she winked to him and followed suit. The girl took a sit in front of the templar and leaned forward. "Let's see... I'll have to talk a bit about each sister first. It's better for you and Arthur to understand each of them better before the mission begins. Well, it's just ironic I'm the most neutral of the sisters to do so. After all, they're just a crazy bunch." Kimi chuckled as she then leaned back on her seat. There she stood waiting for the other people. When everyone was inside, the chopper started it's run and made it's way up. Looks like they were the last group to go out. Now the mission had officially began.

Silence filled the place. Not everyone was friendly here, specially after that discussion. The sound of the motor was pretty loud and she was sitting right in front of the templar, like he had suggested. She took a glance at Arthur and then decided to speak. "It's pretty good for everyone to know each sister before we go into danger. First and foremost, the owner of the body is Kamiko-chan. She's easy to deal with. She's the reason why we're all still here and the reason why we want to fight. She's not very good in combat and she can be a total klutz, but she's perhaps the most friendly of the group. Don't be too hard on her... She took it really badly after the Massive Incident. Then there's my sweet, sweet twin, Yasu. I say sweet, but she's the most... Hmm..." With that, she trails off, thinking about how to explain her twin's personality. The two didn't always look eye to eye, but they understood each other quite well. During all this explanation, her tone sounded almost nostalgic. "How do I say this. Oh, right! She's a bloody samurai. Like me, she was a soldier, and a damn good one, too. Just don't let her see you doing anything wrong. She hates when anything goes against the rules. After her, the one who takes control is Hoshi. Hoshi is just a little girl. She was around 14 when she was killed. She doesn't know much about things and she tends to be too clingy over people she likes. She's easily scared so take good care of her if she gets in combat. She's good-willed and dedicated, though, so she can be sweet." Suddenly, the long-winded explanation took a stop. The pink-haired girl sighed and she looked out of the window. Then there was the demon. The only sister that really was corrupted and, as the templar said, an abomination. She was pretty sure Ayano wouldn't like to be called that, but it was true. Abruptly, the girl looked down at the floor and continued speaking. "Then there's Ayano... You guys... Might not want to get too close to Ayano. She's a mess. She was the sister who caused the Massive Incident and she holds tightly to father's ideals. In her mind, becoming a monster is the key to defeating them. She tempts Kamiko and anyone else into playing her games and losing control. If you see her... Don't get too close. She's the real abomination." Kimi simply sighed. She didn't understand Ayano. In fact, she didn't understand her father. Why were they doing what they did? What was their purpose? Those were questions she would never answer. She wished she could, though. Suddenly, she looked up to the templar again and smiled. Yes, thinking like that wasn't going to help. Maybe it was just better to keep on. "After Ayano, there's me! The sweetest, most beautiful of the sisters! I find myself to be quite neutral. I don't really have anything to talk about myself. Ah! My chest was bigger." Saying that, she takes a look at her bust again. Well, not hers, Kamiko's. "I still don't understand how transformation work. I thought maybe her chest would grow bigger according to controller. Don't tease Yasu or Kamiko about their chest sizes, though, they'll get angry." Saying that, the pink-haired girl couldn't help but chuckle. Really, life was a lot easier before this curse. "The girl who will take control tomorrow is Tomoko. She's had it really hard. During the Massive Incident, she had to fight against Ayano all by herself. She saw firsthand what losing control means and because of this, she hates magic. She's strong, though. We call her "The Beast" but don't call her that or she'll get angry too. She's the least cooperative of the sisters. She doesn't like the idea of the academy and... Honestly she just wishes she was home with Mom. And it's easy to understand why." With that, all sisters were explained. "Each sister has their way around combat. Me and Yasu are the most inclined to it. Then there's Kamiko and Tomoko, who aren't proficient but neither are they useless. Finally, there's Hoshi-chan, who prefers to help from the backlines. I don't really need to say that Ayano is the most powerful. Don't let her use too much, though, she can easily kill this body if she overuses her powers." Finally, the sister leaned her back on the seat and sighed. She stared at the templar for a bit before she decided to tell him her story. Her story was rather different from the other sisters. After all, each sister had their point of view.

She leaned forward again and, this time, spoke in a low tone. "Are you sure you want to hear it? It's a long story." She asked him one final time. She was testing the waters here, she wanted to make sure he was doing this out of kindheartedness and not just trying to justify his way of thinking.

"Oh, go to hell! ...Fucking undead chicks..." Glancing barely in the groups direction to retort with that, an annoyed murmur followed it.

Great! People weren't going to bust her balls over that misunderstanding alright. Not like the ninja hadn't done enough of that today. At least they could finally start loading up. She was tired of sitting here listening to everyone running their mouth. Before they could leave, it seemed as though Rino wanted to make amends, but it was probably a bad idea at the moment. Until she cooled down, as in her hair stopped being inflamed, which it still was, it was best not to try. Her reaction to the girl's words only furthered this idea.

"No... You want me to stop crying...? You want me to stop bitching? Just follow orders? Fine... I'll go... and I'll burn ta' ashes everything I fucking see. That acceptable?"

Spitting that out with obvious volatility, Yoko stomped herself over to the helicopter. She had a look in her eyes that—didn't actually look mad or enraged. It looked more dangerous than anything. She'd definitely do her job, but she'd still be bitter about everything later. She didn't seem to be listening to Kimi's words either, though that was simply because of her general mood, not because of a specific anger directed towards her. Here's hoping she just didn't decide to burn anything more than she needed to.

"I could run down a hall at full speed and they'd be lucky to hear me, let alone see me," Noburu replied with a scowl. "You would be lucky to see me a few times."

Those not trained to track such movements likely would find themselves overwhelmed very quickly, if they even noticed. Though, whether or not the maid could keep up was up for serious debate. She likely could track him, however her attacks would have trouble doing so. Still, he didn't plan to go back and forth with the maid all day, which is why he remained particularly silent throughout her "briefing". Apparently, she wanted him to check out the where they were keeping their "pets". That was fine with him.

"I do not house any complaints. Just don't get so focused on serving them their tea and entree's that you forget to actually gather any information."

(Small post, yeah, but I don't have much time today and my brain furthermore isn't working with me.)

"Tch..Yare...yare.." Shaking her head side to side, Rino had did all she could, or at least knew to do. Yoko was too worried on unimportant things.. With a sigh and a scoff, taking position in the crew compartment, it would be some time till they arrived, she would try dealing with her again then..taking note of the Templar and the strange ghost girl talking, she scoffs slightly, this was a strange day..well at least they would be sleeping somewhere for a change..maybe some old house or inn...that would be nice..given they didn't bring any sleeping bags..unless the helicopter crew had them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listening to the Girl..womans?, reply,

"Hmm..this Ayano sounds like she may be trouble..but I will see if she shows at least any shame or wishes to seek forgiveness in what she has done..but I shall take your word for it. Regardless she is wrong, humans can only beat monsters..if she becomes a problem, then I will find a means to contain her.." Briefly summoning a ball of Chi into his right hand, the monk dismisses the sphere, and his mask as well, or at least half of it.. Conversations like this were better to have at least partly face-to-face. While it was doubtful he could beat the most dangerous of the sister, he did have means to stun or incapacity the body with a chi burst at the nervous system..it was a incapacitation trump of a sorts.. "She shows what happens when we go to far, this beast as you call her, I think she may not dislike us Templar..afterall we both believe in keeping an eye on magic..for what it it is worth I am sorry there were non of the order around to stop this madness...But yeah..sorry ain't much damn good is it?" Thinking on the rest the sounded rather normal and easy to deal with. Pausing a bit he remembers an old age adage his Father was fond of saying. What is known cannot be unknown, that is why ignorance is bliss.

"Yeah, sure, l ain't got shit all to do..so out with it." Crossing his arms, his words hinting at being uninterested, was betrayed by his face, with his one shown eye locked on the girl. "Though I have some questions as well..are you all able to speak to each other, or does the host body change at all to let me know whos in control that day? Or do you have any awareness of each other.." It might be tough to convince them each to talk, though in reflection it was not his place to make them all talk, only to let them have someone to talk to. Waiting on the woman to tell her part of the story and maybe get an answer to his questions, he can feel the Helicopter lurch up into the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Isra smiling briefly at Raychyl seems to be..bothered..or maybe pleased..that the Kitsune maked girl had taken her form and voiced, it was difficultto tell, but the fact she smiled was telling.. "Well We have a couple hours of daylight left, I will see you back here in two hours.. then we'll take two to three hours to rest and compair information.., and begin our tasks..Raychyl..don't worry about killing anyone yet..though I suggest you change forms to one of the guards when you are in the town..I also may, given Mister Noburu's concern put you both together." Bowing a bit towards the pair, she didn't have anything else to say, or cared to hear, though she was curious what form the fox girl would be in when they returned, for now she concentrated mapping where she could sense patrols or defenses. She and Noburu have very different skill sets and ways to avoid detection, to talk shop with him as it was termed would likely lead to problems.

Humming a song of some sort, the Maid seems to vanish from view behind a hill, making her way swiftly to the airbase. They had to gather basic information for the teams, plan, and then be ready to attack by the time the other teams were.

(My next post will likely be just exploring the base, Emp if you or Bob want to make a post like that for your areas or just "finish" and be waiting to hand it in, so you two can do your thing, thats fine with me.)

[bg=white]

When the helicopter touched down, Lilith knew it was time to get more serious. She had to ignore what Haruhi had said and focused on the mission at hand. She got out of the helicopter, nodding when Layth mentioned that they we in hostile territory. There could be a cult member anywhere even in the town they were in, she was sure they weren't just in the specific locations that they were told. There might even be hidden members who were used to spy for anyone who might come, just like them. "Be careful, watch out and let's head to the location. We'll be stopping a bit away from it in order to get eyes on it before we charge in."

With that stated, Lilith started to walk away from the helicopter and in the direction they needed to go. It was going to take some time and energy, but it was the best way to get close without being seen. She was silent as they walked, surveying their surroundings as they walked. It was best to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

After some time, they left the main town, coming to the outskirts were the base was located. It was trees and bushes that started to take the place of buildings. It was probably a good spot to have a cult group, out of the way where they wouldn't be noticed, they would be looked over yet they weren't too far away from a place that they could use for supplies and other necessities for what they needed.

It was on a hill where Lilith stopped. When they looked down, they would see the building that most of the members were held. There were a few guards watching the area, but from the distance and height they were from, it appeared that they wouldn't be noticed. "We can stop here. We have the chance to watch their moves while we rest," Lilith commented. The sun was beginning to go down. "We should take the night to watch them, strike early in the morning when they are unprepared for an attack."

[/bg]

[bg=white]

Haruhi felt a bit disappeared when Layth's arm left her shoulder, but it was time for them to leave the helicopter and head out on their mission. She jumped out of the thing, since she was a bit short and couldn't easily just get out. Then, with the others she walked away from it, heading in the direction of the base that the members were housed. While they walked, Haruhi did just as she was told, watching their surroundings for anything that could cause problems to their mission.

When they arrived at their rest spot and Lilith told them they could stop, Haruhi found a nearby rock to take a seat on. She felt a bit tired, having to walk so much. She looked over at the base, then over at the group members. Hopefully all of them were going to be able to get along through this mission, seeing as the base was guarded; the people at least knew what they were doing. That meant that they needed to know what they were doing and be able to work together.

Although, Haru wasn't very fond of having to wait around to attack them. She wasn't one to watch an enemy and wait for the right time to attack. She would rather just swing her metal balls that she used as weapons and knock them all down. They were going to have to wait all night, according to Lilith, and Haru was going to find that a bit annoying. Though, it was what Lilith wanted and most of the others believed that as well. In fact, it was most likely the best idea, even if it was at least Haruhi could still not really like it.

"We should get ready to spend the night then," Haruhi commented to her fellow team members. They should keep secret from the cult below, but they still needed to be ready to spend the night without the comfort of their beds and food from the school.

[/bg]

As the boy explained his thoughts, the pink-haired girl briefly sighed and looked away. He had no idea of how wrong he was. Ayano showed no remorse, no fear, no hesitation. In fact, she was more monstrous now that she was in this body. However, as of lately she had been very cooperative. Anyone would be surprised by how she was acting so obligingly. Even Kimi was surprised by it. Still, there was no way the man knew of it, so she just kept that part to herself. After all, there was no need for everyone to know much about the demons' usual mood.

The pink-haired woman in a girl's body looked out of the window as she thought about how to begin her tale. In fact, it was just so complicated that she couldn't think of how to begin. Before she could explain her part of the story, though, the man pointed out a couple of valid questions. In fact, they bold more as trivia rather than questions about her. Both were about how the Wheel of Fortune worked when it came to communicating with the others sisters. "Hmm... How do I explain this. We can't speak with each other but we can send signals to Kamiko. When we're in danger, she can turn the Wheel of Fortune in order to help out. This draws a lot of magic, though, so we don't use it very often. Other than Kamiko, though, we have no idea of what the other sisters feel. In fact, we have no idea about them at all. If it weren't for people warning us of our existence, we likely wouldn't know that every sister was present in this body." She explained. It was a complicated thing. The Wheel of Fortune tended to work mysterious ways. There were even rare occurrences of it "malfunctioning". When it happened, either Ayano or Kamiko assumed control of the body. The reason for that to happen was unknown to everyone, but some of the researchers supposed that it happens on emergency cases or overload cases, respectively.

The girl then looked back to him and showed him a smile as she decided to begin explaining her tale. "Maybe I should begin by explaining my origins. Me and Yasu are the twin children of Izanagi. Izanagi is our mom, by the way. Our father was a scientist working at the projects of the Seekers of Truth. When we were born, our father was still just studying monsters and things related. We knew very little of his initial researches, but we knew a lot about what he planned to do with us. He had an interest in knowing the extent of magical powers. Our magical abilities weren't special. In fact, we were pretty normal. After he had finished his research with us, he threw us to the military along with our mother. There, we pretty much grew up. In amidst a military base, we trained, studied, learned how to be people... Or soldiers, if you prefer. Yasu loved it. I, on the other hand, was always the rebel. At first, I didn't really like to live as a soldier. I hated it. I would escape the academy, fight with mom, fight with Yasu, do anything to show them how much I disliked that situation. Eventually, though, I found no way out so I pretty much decided that, if it was to be, then I was going to give it my all." Her story sounded simple, almost pleasant to hear, as if she hadn't faced many difficulties during her youth. As before, her tone carried a certain nostalgia in it, as if she was longing for similar experiences. "Mom was always out in the battlefield so we rarely got the chance to see her. One time, she managed to stay almost two years without seeing us. And when she came back after those years, she came bringing with her four children. Kamiko, Tomoko, Ayano and Hoshi. We had just a few years of difference in age, so we managed to take care of each other well. We were already 10 years old by the time. The three of them were 7 so we had to take care of Kamiko and Tomoko. Ayano, on the other side, usually shunned herself into lonely places. She was considered a genius, one with unparalleled ability to control her magic symbol. Mom took care of Hoshi herself. In time, things grew incredibly harmonious. We just loved the situation. I grew to like being a soldier, I loved my sisters and I loved being there with them and mom. But..." Suddenly, Kimi's face was filled with darkness. She seemed to have remembered some very unpleasant memories by thinking about that. "After a couple of years, we were summoned to the laboratories of the Seekers. Without much of a word on it, we made our way back to the unknown location. In fact, even today I don't know where it was." Her voice seemed confused and the tone of nostalgia was gone. It was as if the whole situation had changed there. "Father grew an interest in the triplets and, of course, he drew his conclusions. We knew so little of his plans at the time. He and Mom were already fighting quite a bit at the time so she was forced back just as we were. It was something about "duty". We resumed our training there for the rest of the years. We had little contact with any of our sisters until we became soldiers at the age of 17. When we reunited with them... It was horrible. Tomoko was okay and she didn't change much but... Kamiko and Ayano grew to become different." Suddenly, Kimi's face became a twisted and pained expression. How could her father do something to them so cruelly? How could he just consider them test rats. For him, it mattered little. All he cared for were the results. It almost seemed as if Kimi was forcing herself through telling the boy her tale. "Kamiko was emotionless. Whatever they did to her, it was bad enough that she became... Careless for whatever happened to her. And Ayano. She grew fanatical to her father's teachings. It was clear that they had done something to her. She was the one who suffered with the tests the most, after all. We took console in the fact that Hoshi seemed to not be taking part in the tests at first... But later even that was corrupted by them. As time passed, Mom eventually grew tired of that. She told us that we should try to discover what was going on with the triplets, to infiltrate the labs when possible and... Just try to understand what was going on. It was so difficult. Having to watch our sisters being shred to nothing but guinea pigs to them as we couldn't do anything. If we even tried to step in their way, we would be killed and considered traitors. There was no escape either, we had no idea of where we were. It was almost torture. But... There was just nothing we could do..." Her words carried not just sorrow. Regret, anger, confusion... All those emotions could be easily noticed not only on her tone and words, but also on her expression. She sighed and then looked back to face the boy in the eye. "When we discovered what was happening... It was just too late. We mutinied against them and tried to stop their plans but... It was just... Too late. Ayano became a monster... Kamiko was a "vessel" and Tomoko was going to be killed. We had to make a choice. We just made the wrong choice. The Massive Incident holds more secrets than I can reveal, Templar. However, if there's anything good about our tale. It is that... Now... We were given a second chance. We were given a chance to... Repent for our mistakes. For our inability to help our sisters when they most needed." As a single tear fell down her cheek, the cheek that only the templar could see, she smiled. She leaned against the chair and wiped her cheek as she then smiled largely. "So, when you want to call us an abomination or say that we are on the thread of becoming monsters... Try to think that... We want those things dead more than anyone. We want these cultists not only dead, but destroyed to pieces. And we'll do whatever we can to... Make our second chance count." The girl chuckled and then looked away from him. The entire time, she had made sure to speak quietly so that only he would hear. Still, it all sounded so cheeky or as if it was just way too dramatic. Now that she thought about it.

She always thought her story was sad, but it was likely that these people here had much sadder or more painful stories. All she really remembered was the four years she had to watch her sisters being turned into monsters slowly. "Sorry. I just wasted your time with a long story. I know you don't really care about this but... Thanks. It's good to have someone hear about it. It's likely that we are as twisted and distorted as those monsters we are just fighting but, I like to think of us as something... Different." With those words ushered out, she smiled and leaned back on the chair. There was a small smile on her face, an almost sad one.

With only a nod and a puff of smoke, the girl ran off, jumping from tree to tree towards the city. And so she was off.

She was closing in on the city as she was running through the forest. Within a few minutes she was staring at the edge of town. She could see people walking around.

*Poof*

Take up the form of a civilian, and head off there, to investigate. That's the plan.

So she entered town, appearing no different than the rest of the civilians, listening to their conversations. She hoped to get some information on the cult. Even if they were just rumors. Around town she went, bouncing from person to person, asking about the latest gossip. Most of it was just "He said, she said" but she did hear one story...

The guard captain seems to walk to the forest every night.

Of course he might just be patrolling the area for monsters, as it wasn't unlikely(Though uncommon) for monsters to appear in these towns. But it was worth looking into. Of course it seemed that as the day grew older, guard activity was increasing. Apparently they were looking for someone who had been asking around town for gossip. Fortunately for her, she was a trained master of disguise. Never keep up the same appearance for too long. They'll know who to look for.

Someone was coming... Night was falling, and people were heading into their houses. She was alone on the streets. Not good.

She his in an alley, and waited for the guards to arrive.

Now!

A well timed illusion of the guard continuing with his partner, and a silent movement with a seamless knockout, resulting perfect in execution.

*Poof*

The kitsune took the form of the guard she had knocked out, and walked off with the other, keeping the illusion in its place. And so she was off. She knew she needed to get back to the others, but this was too good of a lead to head back yet. Here we go.

Surprising a sigh at the first bit of Kimi's story Sieg shakes his head. They all were like this ,first it starts out so happy and content, then some idiot throws a wrench in the works. Why couldn't people be happy with what they had...when they had it..Why did they need to complicate it or have some grand failure of a Vision.

"If we were told, we would not hesitate to have brought out steel down upon him, seeker or not. It is not the first time we have clashed with that accursed order that just labels any that earn out ire as Rogue. And Traitors to the Seekers maybe..but they have pushed the boundaries one too many times..one too many.." Regardless if the man was not dead by this point, he soon would be. Unknown to the girl, or maybe she was smart enough to expect it, he was already remembering names and the various generalities in order to hand this case over to one of the Captains, but he may investigate the matter more himself..but for whatever reason, whatever nobility this man thought he had in his cause, and regardless if the girls wanted it or not, if he were not already dead he would be brought to justice, and if not him his comrades.
This Ayano bared close watching, if she did not show any redemption at all he would see about having her locked away, utility and usefulness be damned..regardless even if she did, she still warranted being watched...more so around the specimens they were being sent to retrieve if she could take control. Regardless he did feel a bit of sympathy for their plight, but first would come more questioning, and more investigations..but ultimately, what could Sieg do.

Pondering why the mother would send them to see the truth; as she had put it, Sieg wonders just how much the mother knew, if it was deliberate, the girls made too many mistakes..just what went on. If there bodies still existed, if this was some bastards alchemy that could be reversed..though it was classified and the girls never told this to any senior officials on his end, or so it seemed, Siegfried was just an Initiate still but that was given his studies than any lack of ability.

He would investigate this issue further, the girl was wrong however, Sieg was very interested in them and this situation, if only as he had his own cause to hate the keepers past the cat and dog relationship the Templar and Seekers had with one another. Not sure what he could say, he didn't want to inform her of his decision, nor would he the rest. After all one of them may attempt to stop him. He still maintained in his belief that what they were was wrong, but he would seek out information to see if this horrendous experiment could be reversed...and there father as well as the monster sister of the pair... Leaving his thoughts there Siegfried does the one thing he can.

Placing his right hand on the girls shoulder with a somewhat sympathetic look in he eyes he offers a few words. "Your story will not be forgotten. Nor will the others should they speak to me...though..if I speak to the one..well take no offense, but I may have her...unable to move if need be... Should you ever wish to speak to me again, I'm easy enough to find. Just be on the field after classes, anything more than that...well I can give you contact information when needed.."

Giving her a soft rub of the shoulder, the Monk sighs, turning his head over to the fire sisters...that was another issue he needed to solve. But at least not one he had to act nicely for. "Get some rest, if you want to talk some more just get my attention..not like I give a shit though." He says with an uninterested look, tired of being so nice..he was more used to providing the Martial Support, rather than the Moral. Though his instructors likely would have been pleased.

He wouldn't be surprised if the girl felt the need to cry, and he knew types like that would be too prideful to do so if they had an audience. So he gets up making his way to the Fire Sisters as he called them. "Whats your Damn problem White head? Didn't wear panties? Pants up your ass? Come on, whats wrong? If you die I'll be there to bless your violent little ass to heaven, but if any of you are harmed, I'll do my best to bring your useless asses back alive. So how about you be a little friendly, chin up, do your job and trust us to keep you alive." While being harsh he was offering Yoko a means to vent her anger or at least talk. For her part Rino seems fine but is staying silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isra watches the pair go off about on their own means and missions. It was better than trying to control them..for now. Humming as she memorizes the positions she can sense, plus her own static ability causing static brown spots in any electronics that were on exterior areas, the maid simply walks to her destination.

Smiling and humming as she makes her way it seemed she was correct. They were based in these areas, with faint signatures far off..but she could not afford to focus on those now. Next came the hardest part...getting inside the officer barracks...only kidding.. With a smirk and a smile she goes for one of the electronically locked doors. Gripping it in hand with a bit of static, it parts way...however she would need to leave her rifle hidden under a dumpster..

Now would come the really hard part. Ducking the initial patrols and sneaking her way around inside the interior. Feeling the pulses it was difficult to sort the signals out, but she made her way in. Searching rooms she knew was empty, she eventually finds a supply closet, taking a pair of coveralls and putting them on over her normal clothing, she was a bit upset about needing to roll up her skirt..but it was part of the job. Stepping out into the hall as if she belongs there, she steps aside pulling a trashcan, a hat on top of her head, its bill covering her eyes..well eye from view. People were always the same..they always wanted someone else to clean for them to pick up the trash.

Bowing her head and keeping to the side, there were more than a few stares of contempt..but mostly they simply ignored her presence..just as her family did until her ability matured.. Well at least like this she could go anywhere she knew was expressly forbidden...sadly for them she would also know room by room what needed to be searched.

Upon entering the break room she notices a list of some sort with times, and a few other bits of paper work left laying around, and more importantly a man on her target list. Subtly bending over to pick up pile of papers she accidentally knocked over, the man who was just laughing and playing cards takes an interest in her, while her bust wasn't the largest..nor the smallest...she knew she had some assets. As if clock work, the man whistles, walking over, he helps her, and in the process cops a feel.
"Oh sorry about that." He says with a smile partly slipping, she remembered his profile rather well..former Sergeant Magical Army..he however had no magical powers, he was however a specialist in weapons handling, convicted of rape, drunkenness, and a multitude of other charges, he was discharged and was to be executed..until he vanished. "...think I had a little too much to drink..I'll pay yah real good if yah see me to bed, little darlin.." The other men who were playing cards in the room simply turn their attention elsewhere, as Isra smiles in response. "O..oh..I-of course sir..I-I'll make sure you are well rested.." Servants weren't given to just readily agreeing to such things, but they also weren't going to just do it either.

Allowing the man to walk her off, shes allowed passed on of the marked area's into the officers quarters its self..she would have waited for the changing of the patrols, but this worked better. With the man leaning on her..purposely, he cops a feel of one of her breasts for support. She would love killing this one..in fact she might early..no, she would. Helping into his room, he wasted little time, in tossing her to his bed. Laughing a bit and aiming to jump on her, she smirks as the crackling and lightning zips and zaps from her body as a whole, causing him to fly back in surprise, knocking his head out against a wall.

Now how to kill him in a manner not to draw the base's attention...well fortunately..alcohol poisoning and blood loss had killed many a man in his sleep in the past. Dragging his heavy frame over, she applies enough volts to his skull to be sure of his death. As soon as his own signature vanishes from her senses, she smiles as blood ran down his nose, searching the room for alcohol, it was no surprise some was on hand, pouring a bottle of whiskey down the mans throat, she empties a further two more into his toilet then throws the bottles haphazardly.

Now with him out of the way, and her past the security corridor, taking her time to memorize the offices, her next visit here was not likely to be so silent..nor to make use of herself..Finding the locations of the needed rooms and the remaining officers, she would likely just fire into the offices if it was her that went here...though that would erase all the data..Oh well, time to see what the others had learned. A little under two hours had passed during her searches with a few papers retrieved. Exiting as she entered and stripping off the coveralls, she throws them into a trash bin, then to make her way back.

Smiling, and wanting to get that filthy mans touch out of her mind, she would play a small trick on Noburu..if the fox wanted to look like her...well she could be a little clingy and weak acting if she got the chance, just see what went on between those two on the roof. Laughing to herself quietly in the moonlight, this could be fun. Arriving back at the camp ahead of the other two, nothing had came in over the communications headset..so there was nothing else to do, but review what she had collected.

"What did I say about speaking in such a way... Damn maid." Clicking his tongue, he obviously didn't like that the maid was talking like some sort of squad leader. He didn't need to be commanded or assigned by the likes of her. Just tell him what the hell they were doing and he'd get it done.

As the two women went of to do their respective jobs, Noburu himself disappeared, leaving an afterimage in his former position for a few moments after he was gone. Speeding off towards the main base, infiltration was executed perfectly. It was rather easy too. Those unskilled, namely his juniors at the school, would have great difficulty tracking his movements less at the least they were at his rank. These whelps—They'd be lucky if they even saw him with how fast he traveled. At the most, they might feel a sudden gush of wind hit them, but what kind of paranoid imbecile would jump from that to suspicion of an intruder?

Still, Noburu didn't push his luck. He stuck to the roofs and alleys when possible and chose patience and care over speed. He didn't even have to eliminate anyone along the way; the ninja expertly avoided all obstacles—until he got to the entrance of the hanger. It seemed as though they had been remodeled quite a bit; the fronts were covered and now the only entrance was via a couple of doors. Obviously it had been repurposed to hold something other than jets or other aircraft.

Now, how to get in...

Noburu could easily kill the two guards stationed, but that would draw unnecessary attention; the same would happen if he knocked them out and there was no way they'd both run off to investigate a noise or something of the sort. A proper shinobi took every part of their environment in when they considered how to deal with a hurdle in their way, however. One of the guards seemed rather tired and were yawning often; probably got wasted the night prior like idiots like this were bound to do. The other was rather alert though, apparently keen on taking his job seriously.

Dropping a yen piece in the break between the hangers, as he suspected, the alert guard was the one to actually have the energy to go inspect it. Meanwhile, Noburu moved onto the tired guard; appearing at his side and swiftly applying and holding against a pressure point in his head while covering her mouth. Holding it for a few moments, the man slumped over; asleep. He looked so lethargic anyway, when is partner came back and found him asleep, leaning against the walls of the hanger, there wouldn't be any cause of concern.

Now that he was in the hanger, all he had to do was figure out where exactly they were holding the beasts and how. When he did locate the holding cells, he couldn't say he was very surprised. Cryogenic freezing; they had the beasts frozen until they were needed. It made sense. If they used an electrified field, they would be in trouble were the power to go out. Normal reinforced cells and gates might work for some, but it was doubtful that there wasn't a monstrosity strong enough to bash one open, no matter how much they attempted to enhance the steel. Runes and fields supplied by a caster might work, but said person or persons would have to be rather skilled and constantly be supplying energy to keep the fields up; not suitable for how many they were locking up here.

"Man, we need more girls around here. I'm tired of this sausagefest."

Apparently, a patrol decided to make its way through the halls of beasts as Noburu was examining it, but when the two entered into view, the ninja was nowhere to be seen.

"We have girls. They're just all serving the officers; as if they actually do any damn thing."

"We're the ones that have to make sure these damn things stay locked up! They have legit maids! Hot ones too! There was this really smoking one with an eyepatch—"

Thankfully it didn't take long to get out of range to hear that conversation. Noburu had what he came for. He'd be waiting back at the rendezvous point for the fox and maid—if she wasn't too busy getting probably groped, that is.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"What's your problem, Prince fuckin' Charming?" Not wasting any time to retort, Yoko quickly threw out a rebuttal, then throwing a minor glare at Rino at his first questions.

She just had to talk about the books loud enough for everyone to head. Now the god damn templar thought she was a pervert that wasn't wearing any underwear! Well, that wasn't at all what the man was implying, but in Yoriko's flustered state, that's what it sounded like. That was really a cheapshot on Rino's part. If only there was something she had that was worth keeping secret, but everyone already knew that she was damned swindler!

"I am wearin' underwear! I ain't a fuckin' pervert! And I don't want you to bless my ass, or whatever the fuck that's an innuendo for. I know my chest isn't the biggest and I ain't that tall, but in case ya' haven't noticed, I ain't a little boy ya' fuckin' preacher."

TqfxWEl.png

Rolar had remained quiet, those words bouncing about in his head. He had to trust his gut. Last time he didn't, it was a mistake. Not this time. This time he would make sure the same mistake would be made. He was only leaving because he DID trust his allies. He knew Lilith was capable of just as much as him. He knew Haruhi would definitely put the hurt on their enemies. He however, did not trust the current objective. His team had done nothing wrong, so they weren't to blame. But he had to do this. For his own sake.

"I'll take first watch. You all get some rest."

He felt bad that he would be deceiving them, but it was what he felt needed to be done. The sun was setting, and there was only one thing left to do. Wait for the team to fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------

As the night wore on, his team was still sleeping soundly. Well, as soundly as one can while sleeping in hostile territory. Rolar sat on a rock, playing with a small spark of light, that he created. It had been almost two hours since the team had gone to rest. Time to switch, and time to execute the plan. He piled rocks up under one of the blankets, making it appears as though he was in bed. Then he turned to Haruhi, and shook her awake.

"Haruhi. You're on watch."

Just push the light away, and make the sounds of getting into bed. He was free. The light was being bent around him, making him more difficult to be seen, though he hadn't trained in complete invisibility. Once he was a safe distance from the camp, he closed his fist, and focused his energy into his hand. A quick spurt of blue light, and then a soft pure white how emitted from his hand. He opened it, releasing the tiny object from his hand. It followed him, lighting his way through the underbrush and tangled roots of the forest. He could see the animals running away, approaching the location where the cultist were allegedly hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.