Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other team I'm fine with whomever leading. Yoko won't be much of an issue considering how on-edge she is because of all the SS ranks on the same assignment. Noburu would be the one that doesn't like taking orders, but considering his leader is an actual member of the army, he'd likely put aside his distaste with it for the sake of completion of parameters.

Lilith, while not necessarily a "team player" per say, is the headmistresses daughter. Maybe mom wants her to try to learn to fix that? Ferr would be a good choice though given, as Red and Aura said, he would best try to push the team to work as one.

I know Scarlet has no posting expectaions, but I still hate when I have to make short posts. I have had very little inspirations for longer posts though.

Could've had Rolar argue a bit more. Why not make poor Lilith's life more difficult? xD

Hey I was thinkng about making a char here later today but had a question. Would antro people be allowed? So like girls with cat ears and such

Hey I was thinkng about making a char here later today but had a question. Would antro people be allowed? So like girls with cat ears and such
If it relates to the person's power then it's okay.

I've been thinking about the teams and during the time that I was logged off I actually changed my idea of the mission a bit and changed it to three groups. I was thinking...

Arthur: Siegfried, Ferr, Eric, Rino, Yoko
Lilith: Layth, Haruhi , Colvino, Rolar
Isra: Raychyl, Noburu

Arthur a lead because his military, Lilith is a leader because she's Vivaldi's daughter (and it will be easier for me to move along the mission stuff if I'm playing one of the leaders honestly) and Isra is a leader because of her affiliation with working at the school as well. Isra's team is more specific because they are going to be more sneaky and stuff so the people who are sneaky and change themselves are on that team. What do you guys think?

Fine with me.

Noburu will have some issue but go along with it begrudgingly.

For the most part, Isra, Noburu and Raychyl will all be working together more so than having a leader simply lead them around.

Guess we can get the IC ball rolling then.

Big tests today and tomorrow for me, I'm good with the groups though.

Alright, then those will be the groups. I was going to wait for Sanctus to respond to Haruhi before I posted again but I can post in the next day or two even if that doesn't happen so we can move things along.

Name: Lieselotte Orouto

Nickname: Liz or Lizzy

Door room Number: Can be appointed as I don't care too much

Personality: Lieselotte is a confident, seductive and playful young woman who is not above using her feminine charms to reach her goals. However, she can be a very kind and caring girl. During battles, she is very poised and capable, being self-assured of her powers.

Dislikes: Boring and rude people, nasty veggies, doing a lot of work once

Bio: Lieselotte is born into a very famous and powerful family of mages. This family was strong but also had it's mysteries. Lieselotte was trained in magic since the age of 4 and would get books with spells and harsh training. She would memorize spells but could never perform them. She was a so said, magical failure. She brought shame to her family and was always despised being the only person not able to use magic. She lived her life, went to a normal school, and was extremely popular. But this was also partly because of her heritage and appearance. She was always a bright girl who would love to go out with friends and in second year of highschool became the student council vice president. She was the most admired person by everyone and of course had haters. One girl in particular, called Hitomi, despised her. She would always call Lieselotte names or accuse her of false things. One day, Hitomi came to school with a box cutter. After school she assaulted Lieselotte and cut one of her fingers off. Lieselotte felt great anger boil up in her and was suddenly engulved by a white aura, a magic aura. Hitomi became traumatized of the things that flashed before her face and left Lieselotte alone after the incident. Soon Lieselotte's birthday came, her 16th to be exact. She threw a huge party and they had a lot of fun. Even Lieselotte's grandparents were going loose. But suddenly, a group of black caped people arrived along with some monsters. Lieselotte went to greet them but was stabbed with a knife. She fell down as everyone began running and the black caped people began attacking people with magic. Hitomi was also hiding in the house, in the basement. She opened a small door and inside found a ball, a white crystal one. On the ball was written: "Lieselotte Orouto". She took the ball and ran outside throwing it to Lieselotte. She took the ball and felt power run through her. She had found the one thing to make her be able to use magic. She defeated the bad mages and started treating the injured. She decided it was because of her and moved away. She came to Swarovski so she could become someone to defend the world against the monsters that ruined her party that day and killed her loved ones

Relationships: If you want your character to be friends with her or maybe something else just message me

Symbol: Dragon. She has a white dragon tattoo on her back

Power(s): White Magus
She has a crystal ball which has 3 powers:
Thema Verum No Shouhei: she can use her crystall ball to reflect a magic object. Be it a fireball or a knife which is enchanted. She can reflect 2 things per post and can be used every 5 posts.
White Universe: she creates a powerful wave of magic that causes destruction, it also damages the area around Lieselotte and herself but it doesn't hurt her much. Can be used every 2 posts.
White Castle: Creates a magic wall to defend her from punches, kicks, spellcasts amd objects. Can be used every 7 posts.
The ball also has a girl in it named Scylica. She can transform into human form so the ball doesn't get damaged.
Scylica:
614548__oshino-shinobu_p.jpg

Strenghs: Confident, self assured, sexy

Weaknessess: Slacks off at times, can't handle seeing friends being hurt, not that strong when it comes to muscle strength

Voice: Nao Touyama

Theme Song:

Extra:

Looks:
f8f711e67f.jpg

Height: 155 cm

Weight: 39 kg

Eye color: Purple

Hair Color: Blonde

Measurements: B85 W56 H84

@LoliNinja, she's accepted. I'm working on getting everyone to the headmistress's office for a large mission, so if you can fit that in during your first post that would be great. She'll be added to Lilith's group.

If you want sparks to fly, put her in the Maido's room. She'll correct her way of dressing, with the power of electricty. Though that said maybe not the best of idea's.

Also when I do my IC change thing, might want to do a brief conversation as a npc with whoever oversee's the operation, it can just be some monolouge with me and an NPC, or if you want to RP as the headmaster Scarlet, I can still npc as Isra's father to sell it a bit like a viper whispering in her ear.

Also when I do my IC change thing, might want to do a brief conversation as a npc with whoever oversee's the operation, it can just be some monolouge with me and an NPC, or if you want to RP as the headmaster Scarlet, I can still npc as Isra's father to sell it a bit like a viper whispering in her ear
I can easily do the headmistress, I'll be doing here anytime she's needed anyway and she'll be around a lot, that's why I gave the basic info. of hers in the overview. But, we can use her or however things work out.

Alright then. I'm going back to working on a project I'm making on Iwaku, will lurk till we IC jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.