Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they're still in one body right?

Okay it IS one person, I guess we'll (or at least I'll) just call them by the last (or first depending on convention used to name them) name, think they are insane.

@Yzmael, you're words on your cs are cut off on the right side, which makes it very hard to read it. Is there a way to fix it?

@Yzmael, you're words on your cs are cut off on the right side, which makes it very hard to read it. Is there a way to fix it?
Uhh, really? I'm not facing the same problem, are you sure it's not on your end?

But they're still in one body right?
Yes, it's six different people in the same body. Think of it as a personality disorder, except they're actually real and are different people.

Okay it IS one person, I guess we'll (or at least I'll) just call them by the last (or first depending on convention used to name them) name, think they are insane.
Her name is Kamiko, but the rest of the girls actually are of the same family so calling by the last name would be a way to avoid having your character call her by the wrong name, lol.

Uhh, really? I'm not facing the same problem, are you sure it's not on your end?
It is still cut off for me, even if I log out and just be a guest though nothing else but your cs is cut off. Everything else on my screen is perfectly fine. But, with it cut off I can't read all of it or see all of your picture too.

It shows up fine for me too, what browser do you use?

This is how it looks for me.

RP CS.png

huh..only thing I could think it might be is his image, I use IE. Spoiler your image yz, 3 to 1 that fixes it.

Wow it looks nothing like that on my end.

How weird... Maybe if I remove the fieldbox it'll help. Wait a sec.

Edit: Spoilered the picture. Tell me if it'll fix it. If it doesn't, I'll remove the fieldbox.

If nothing changes it I can try out Chrome, though it will suck every time I relook at the cs to keep me updated on the character (because I do that for everyone's characters to make sure I remember things).

I can confirm that the cause is Firefox combined with the large picture. Spoilering it fixes it. I use chrome though and it has no issues with picture size :/

Yeah, it worked with the spoiler. I was reading it all, it was a lot to read after all so it took some time.

You're character(s) are accepted, though I kind of feel like Tomoko might need more of a weakness considering you are saying limitless power. For instance, my character Haruhi has super strength but it is rough on her body. If you understand what I mean. Also, you mention something about Fortune Curse in weakness I think, but you never said what that is.

The Fortune Curse is basically the Wheel of Fortune's ability to draw people's essence when they die and transform it into new personalities for Kamiko. I should've explained it but I was just lazy.

Technically, Tomoko's weakness is the fact that she can't use magic... Literally. She doesn't know anything at all about magic so you can consider her a dumb freak. Like, she's super strong and resistant, but has no idea of what her enemy is capable of. Like I said, a dumb monster.

Then how is she strong without the use of magic?

It's on the extras. Side-effect of laboratory testing. All three sisters were tested on but this is part of their side-story. This "laboratory testing" actually means magic infusing and such. Like in the explanation of Tomoko's abilities, she simply has a natural flow of magic that allows her to be insanely strong without using Kamiko's magic pool. She doesn't really need to understand or know how to use it because it's natural, much like a passive ability.

I still see it as magic. But, since you have other characters and they change each day and the rp is about fighting NPC's mostly, not the other characters it's fine.

It kind of is magic. But it is the kind that doesn't need to be activated or anything of the like. Like I said, natural flow. Passive ability.

Anyways, alright then. Should I post somewhere or do I wait until my character gets mentioned or called?

Oh, right. We grouped the characters for a mission so you can have your character join a group and we just assume she's been there listening into the conversation. You would simply just have to read it to get caught up. The groups are:

Arthur: Siegfried, Ferr, Eric, Rino, Yoko
Lilith: Layth, Haruhi, Colvino, Rolar, Lieselotte
Isra: Raychyl, Noburu

Last edited:
Alright, just put me in whatever group you want, it's okay. Maybe just put me in the one with the least people.

Status
Not open for further replies.