SUPERNATUROLEPLAY Sign Ups

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie dokie. I might have Charlie already there, if that's okay...?

Oh god I hate myself for not seeing this RP earlier (CURSE MY UNPLANNED HIATUSES!) I hope you guys don't mind if I just creep along the IC.

@Clear Creep freely, feel free to join! (If you're interested, PM me, I have a character you can take.)

I don't really know what to put for the second paragraph

The first one has him getting senses that something was wrong, talking to an angel, and going to Savannah...

Any ideas on what I should put for the second?

@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E

Well for starters if you talk to an angel, please make it realistic. An angel is going to try and kill you. Angels vs Demons at all times. (But Castiel totes teamed with the King of Hell..) As far as the second paragraph, I would maybe write about where you are, observations of plans, etc, maybe discuss the whole pro-Crowley dealio?

Um well I kinda already made it so that he talks to one of those angels who aren't against Castiel

And I also stated that he was in a deep position

I'll try getting up a reply today. I should be a bit more frequent next week. Sorry about not posting so much. It's a busy time for me. :)

I'll try getting up a reply today. I should be a bit more frequent next week. Sorry about not posting so much. It's a busy time for me. :)
same with me, I'll have a post up though before long

Sorry been dead for 3 days will post up soon.

@ch0sen1 @Mollz @firejay1 @GreatWest

Hello guys! You haven't posted in the last week, and I am going to need you to post again by Wed (12 noon EST). If this isn't an option please message me by Wed and post by Friday(12 noon EST).

@ch0sen1 @Mollz

Hey, I understand that you're busy but as the main hunters you've gotto be on posting better than you have been this last week. Whats going on? Finals? Family stuff? A move? Etc? Let me know okay?

All and all those of you taged need to follow the following deadlines.

Post/Message By: This Wed, June 3, 2015 at 12 noon EST
Extended Message Date: This Fri, June 5, 2015 at 12 noon EST

Reactions: Mollz
Formatting Fun!
Hello everyone! With the new themes and all I have found (and I am sure you have) that text isn't always popping up right. I need everyone to use darker fonts, and to make sure that they select the little 'X' when selecting font color not the white. Otherwise I cannot read it. If you ever need to determine if I can read, I use the Grey Mist theme because it can read the most font colors.
Capture.PNG <- That is the 'X' I spoke of.

This goes both ways guys, if there is anything making it so that you cannot read posts please let me/everyone know.

Question for everyone, my current photo hosting site is tinypic but It doesnt show up under the templates for some reason. What do the rest of y'all use?

@ch0sen1 @Mollz @firejay1 @GreatWest

Hello guys! You haven't posted in the last week, and I am going to need you to post again by Wed (12 noon EST). If this isn't an option please message me by Wed and post by Friday(12 noon EST).

@ch0sen1 @Mollz

Hey, I understand that you're busy but as the main hunters you've gotto be on posting better than you have been this last week. Whats going on? Finals? Family stuff? A move? Etc? Let me know okay?

All and all those of you taged need to follow the following deadlines.

Post/Message By: This Wed, June 3, 2015 at 12 noon EST
Extended Message Date: This Fri, June 5, 2015 at 12 noon EST
Hey! At first I was waiting for the hunters to post, because my character is kind of dependent on them. After a while, I just completely forgot to post, so yeah, my bad lol

@HellHoundWoof Is tinypic not working? *confused* Anyway, I tried to use google once but it didn't work out. That was ages ago though, so you might try Drive.

@GreatWest No worries, it happens to the best of us. Just get a post in by the deadline and alls well. :)

For real though need someone to suggest a hosting site.

Status
Not open for further replies.